片名:凶兆
梵蒂冈天文观测台 罗马
哥伦比亚号♥太空梭失事 2003年2月1日
圣座…
预言详载于启示录第8章7节
“当第一位天使吹响号♥角…
狂风与暴雨袭击大地”
“当第二位天使吹响号♥角…
火焰排山倒海而来”
“当第三位天使吹响号♥角…
一颗火焰之星从天而降…
烈焰有如火炬”
“当第四位天使吹响号♥角…
海啸涌来吞没二十万人”
“当第五位天使吹响号♥角…
一颗彗星降落地球
将地狱之钥交予撒旦”
“当第六位天使吹响号♥角…
恶兽自地狱被释放…
在地上制♥造♥空前浩劫”
够了
圣座…
种种事件与预言不谋而合
彗星的出现 更证实恶梦将至
我们正处于末日决战的前夕
最黑暗的恶魔来了…
他将掀起战争…
荼毒所有生灵
汤姆 我是劳勃
Tom, it's Robert.
帮我代个班 凯特进了产房♥情况不太乐观
I need you to fill in for me. Kate's gone into labour and there are complications.
产科
桑恩先生?
Mr Thorn.
她还好吧? -她在休息
Is she all right? - She's resting.
婴儿呢?
And the child?
胎儿死了
The child is dead.
她还不知道
She does not know.
生个孩子对她来说…
It was everything to her.
比什么都重要
A child.
桑恩先生 你太太…
Mr Thorn, your wife...
她的子♥宫♥受损恐怕再也无法…
There was damage to the womb. She might not be able to...
再也无法什么?
She might not be able to what?
你这么爱她
You love her very much.
应该接受上帝的安排
Then you must accept God's plan.
相当可爱的小男孩
He is quite beautiful.
我认识孩子的母亲 孩子非常健康
I knew the mother well. Healthy in every way.
家人呢? -没有家人
And the family? - No family.
母亲死了 跟你的孩子…
The mother died, as your own child...
在同一个小时内死亡
in the same hour.
我们的孩子呢?
And our child...
我可以看…尸体吗?
May I see the body?
看又有什么用? 应该把爱给活着的人
What's to be gained? Give your love to the living.
为了你的妻子…
For the sake of your wife, Mr Thorn.
上帝会原谅这小小的欺骗
God will forgive this little deception.
也为这个孩子好
And for the sake of this child.
桑恩先生 今天晚上…
On this night, Mr Thorn,
上帝赐予你一个儿子
God has given you a son.
- Hi. - Hi.
那是谁?
Who's that?
我们的儿子
That's our son.
完美的孩子
He's perfect.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
好吃的哦
No, it's good, it really is.
这是什么?
What is it?
一口气用力吹
Come on. Big blow.
美国大使♥馆♥
谢谢
Thank you so much.
嗨 麦克
Hi, Mike.
午安 桑恩太太 戴密安好吗?
Afternoon, Mrs Thorn. How's young Damien?
他很好 我先生在吗?
He's fine. Is my husband around?
在 他在等你
Yes, ma'am. He's expecting you.
大使先生 -你好
Mr Ambassador. - Troy.
嗨 史蒂芬
Hi, Steven.
凯西 你好 -你好
Hi, Kathy. It's great to see you. - You too.
我得走 让劳勃告诉你好消息
I've gotta run. I'll let Robert tell you the good news.
- OK. Bye. - Bye, Kathy.
什么好消息?
What good news?
义大利语学得怎么样了?
How was your Italian lesson?
表被偷跟坐船出海有什么关系
That's very good. I'll have to remember that next time my watch is stolen on a sailing trip.
好啦 我还在上第一册
All right. I'm on book one.
好消息是你可能不必上第二册
Well, the good news is that you might not have to open book two.
史蒂芬已获调任驻英国大使
Steven's been made ambassador to Great Britain.
哇
Wow.
太好了
That's great.
我们跟去 他任命我为副大使
We're going with him, Kate. He's made me deputy.
噢 天啊!
Oh, my God.
劳勃!
Robert...
伦敦!太棒了!
London... That's wonderful.
我是二号♥人物了 我好兴奋
I'm number two now. I couldn't wait to tell you.
到伦敦生活多棒 凯特
It's gonna be great, Kate.
前面到底怎么回事?
What's going on up there?
塞车
Traffic.
伦敦
三个月后
美国总统教子成为最年轻大使
怎么样?喜欢吗?
Well? Do you like it?
好大
It's big.
大 不好吗?
Big. Bad big?
我只是觉得很大
Big big.
记得史蒂芬 在义大利的大房♥子
It reminds me of Steven's place in Italy.
什么意思?
What's that mean?
没什么
Nothing.
我以为你喜欢大房♥子
I thought you would like it.
对不起
Sorry.
我有时觉得这一切 都是因为史蒂芬的死所赐
Sometimes it feels as if I'm stepping over Steven's corpse.
你升官是因为你的实力
You got this job because you earned it.
是吗?
Really?
跟我是总统教子无关?
Nothing to do with the fact that I'm the president's godson?
击败两位参议员和总统的妹妹 你获得任命
Two senators and the president's sister wanted thatjob, but he gave it to you.
那意味什么?
What does that tell you?
意味我爱你
That I love you.
那我们住下来啰? -我有得选择吗?
So we'll take it. - Do I have a choice?
没有 -我想也是
No. - Didn't think so.
真的有点太大
It is big.
有一点
A little bit.
两年后
Hello?
Hello?
戴密安?
Damien?
Damien?
Damien?
No...
Damien... Damien.
Boo.
以后不准这样
Don't... don't ever do that again.
你吓到了 妈咪?
Did I scare you, Mommy?
我不是故意的
I didn't mean to.
我知道
I know.
我知道 抱歉 因为我好担心
I know. I'm sorry. I was just worried about you.
生日快乐 戴密安
三 二 一 -一口气 戴密安
Ready? Come on, Damien, big breath... - Three, two, one...
好极了!
Great.
失陪 我马上回来
Excuse me. I'll be right back.
把他交给我
I can take him. - OK.
谢谢
Thanks.
Damien.
你看我 戴密安!
Damien.
Look at me, Damien.
这都是为了你 戴密安
It's all for you, Damien.
这都是为了你
It's all for you.
别害怕 儿子
It's OK, pal.
It's OK.
美国大使♥馆♥
他来了
Here he is.
孩子惊魂生日会 你看报纸了吗 桑恩先生?
Have you read the papers today, Mr Thorn? - No, I'm afraid I haven't.
还没有
关于自杀事件 -我正要接待沙乌地大使
There's an article about the suicide. - I'm here to welcome the Saudi ambassador...
她吸毒吗? -抱歉
Was she on drugs? - Excuse me.
她的自杀会影响你的职位吗?
Will the suicide affect your performance as ambassador?
她在贵府吸毒吗?
Gentlemen, this way, please.
我来
It's all right.
你还好吧?
Are you OK?
非常抱歉 请送帐单来 我负责赔偿
I'm very sorry. Please, send me the bill. I'll cover the charges.
没关系 算你欠我一个人情
It's all right, sir. Let's just say that you owe me one.
Robert?