查莉成长日记之圣诞来了
Good Luck Charlie: It's Christmas
现在正式开播
Stars now on Disney Channe.
查莉成长日记
圣诞来了
就算前面有大海 对我不过是个
If there's an ocean, it's just a puddle
必过的小水塘
That I've got to get across
我会爬过所有挡道的高山
Any mountain I'll climb over
就像儿童爬过单杠一样
Like a kid on the monkey bars
我坚信你就在不远的前方
I know you're out there somewhere
我坚信你想念我就像我想念你一样
I know you'll miss me just like I miss you
风雨无阻我会到你身边
No matter what I'll get there
你知道我不会放弃
And you know I'll never stop
我跑呀 跑呀 跑呀 跑呀 跑呀
I'm gonna run, run, run, run, run
跑向你
I'm gonna run to you
我跑呀 跑呀 跑呀 跑呀 跑呀
I'm gonna run, run, run, run, run
跑向你
I'm gonna run to you
你知道我会找到你 我一直就在离你不远的后方
You know I'll find you, I'm never far behind you
对天起誓句句属实
I swear these words are true
我跑呀 跑呀 跑呀 跑呀 跑呀
I'm gonna run, run, run, run, run
跑向你
I'm gonna run to you
每过一分钟
Every minute
我就离你更近一步 请你等着我
I'm getting closer. I'm gonna show you
下一秒钟我就可能破门而入
Any second I'll run through that door
等着我
Here I come, yeah!
我来了
Oh, here I come
我跑呀 跑呀 跑呀 跑呀 跑呀
I'm gonna run, run, run, run, run
跑向你
I'm gonna run to you
我跑呀 跑呀 跑呀 跑呀 跑呀
I'm gonna run, run, run, run, run
知道吗 查莉
Guess what, Charlie?
明天你就要第一回坐飞机去
We're one day away from going on your first trip on an airplane
第一次去姥姥姥爷
and celebrating our first Christmas
在棕榈泉的新家庆祝圣诞节啦
at Grandma and Grandpa's new condo in Palm Springs!
你一定会玩的很开心的
You're going to have so much fun.
不 不 不 妈 家里必须采取保护措施
No, no, no, Mom, you have to toddler-proof the place.
只要你不乱碰东西
Just so long as you don't touch anything.
不行 所有易碎物品
No, anything breakable has
必需放到离地至少一米的高处
to be at least three feet off the ground.
啊哦
Uh-oh.
再加30厘米 我得挂了
Make that four. I gotta go.
查莉 你给我回来
Charlie, get back in here!
不 不 不 离远点 这满地都是碎瓷片
No, no, no, stay away, there's shards everywhere!
你还在客厅吃开饼干了
Are you eating a cookie in the living room?
你给我过来
You get back here!
别过来
And stay away!
老妈就是有点抓狂哈
Mom's a little frazzled.
妈 你这么紧张干嘛
Mom, why are you so stressed out?
因为这个圣诞节空前地重要
Because this is an extremely important Christmas.
为啥
Why?
因为
Because!
因 -为
Of... - The...
因为我们全家都要去棕榈泉了
Because we're going to Palm Springs!
那有什么可紧张的
Why is that more stressful?
你不用做饭也不用打扫卫生
You don't have to cook, you don't have to clean.
你可以坐在水池边晒太阳
You can just sit out by the pool.
代价是什么 泰迪 我得付出什么样的代价
At what price, Teddy? At what price?
要是我们因此失去
What if we lose the things
在丹佛过圣诞的特别之处怎么办
that make Christmas in Denver so special?
你是舍不得暴风雪呢 还是干裂的嘴唇呢
Like the blizzards? The endless chapped lips?
或者你想听达尼太太的圣诞老人说“吼 吼 吼”
Listening to Mrs. Dabney's talking Santa go "Ho, ho, ho,"
一遍一遍重复到你想自戳耳膜
on an endless, rip-your-own-eardrums-out loop?
才不 我说的是咱家的过节传统
No, I'm talking about our family traditions!
娘 我很确定老爸不管走到哪
Mom, I'm pretty sure dad's going to overeat
都会吃东西吃到烧心的
and get heartburn no matter where we are.
又错了 好传统
No. The good traditions!
像是在圣诞节早晨烤树状的薄饼
Like making little tree-shaped pancakes on Christmas morning!
我们在姥姥家也可以烤的
We can do that at Grandma's.
面粉鸡蛋在哪里都买♥♥得到啊
I'm pretty sure flour and eggs are available nationwide.
行啊 那
Okay. What about...
那星星怎么办
What about the star?
什么
What?
树顶放星星的传统
The star on the tree tradition.
你♥爸♥抱着邓肯家最小的娃
Where your father takes the littlest Duncan in his arms
把她高高举起
and lifts her high to the heavens,
在树顶庄严地放上这颗璀璨的星
to crown the tree with its finest jewel.
可有可无的事嘛
That is so not a big deal.
你跟我开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
你知道这传统对你妹妹来说有多重要吗
Do you know how important that is to your sister?
查莉 快看 小星星
Look, Charlie! It's the star!
我们在平安夜要用星星干嘛呀
And what do we do with it on Christmas Eve?
别 别 别 我们不咬星星哦
No, no, no, we don't eat the star.
不对 不对 我们不随便乱丢星星
No, no, no, we do not throw the star.
我们不是圣诞忍♥者
We are not Christmas ninjas.
我说吧 没那么重要
See? Not a big deal.
吼 吼 吼
Ho, ho, ho.
外面太冷了
It is so cold out there,
我发誓刚才看到雪人抖了抖
I'm pretty sure I saw a snowman shivering!
PJ 快告诉你妹
PJ, will you tell your sister
圣诞树上的星星传统有多重要
how important the star on the Christmas tree tradition is.
啥上的啥传统
The what? On the what?
当我没说
Whatever.
大家快看
Guys, check this out.
雪人
Snowmen!
你买♥♥了件圣诞泳衣
You bought a Christmas swimsuit?
不是 我买♥♥了
Uh, no, I bought
两件圣诞泳衣
two Christmas swimsuits.
耶 真是"赚"到了呢
Well, that was money well spent.
我就说嘛
I know!
我真等不急要去阳光灿烂的棕榈泉了
I cannot wait to get to sunny Palm Springs,
那里唯一的凉东西就是冷饮
where the only thing that's frozen are the slushies.
吼 吼 吼
Ho, ho, ho.
哇 还真是不嫌烦啊
Wow. That never gets old. Hey!
快看我花30大洋淘到了什么宝贝
Look what I got for 30 bucks.
婴儿车 -对 婴儿车
A stroller? - Yeah, a stroller.
还是个车座 飞机座
And a car seat! And an airplane seat!
并且还是可折叠的
And it's completely convertible!
我只要一按这个按钮
I press this button right here,
这东西马上就缩回去
the whole thing retracts.
理论上能行的
In theory.
快给我缩回去
Come on!
才30块买♥♥的嘛
It was 30 bucks!
那请你告诉孩子们
Will you please tell your kids
圣诞树顶的星星传统有多重要
how important the star on the tree tradition is?
孩子们 非常重要
Uh, kids, very important.
什么重要 -你娘刚才说的那个
What is? - The thing that your mom said.
当我没说
Whatever.
盖比
Gabe.
盖比
Gabe.
盖比
Gabe!
干啥 我还差15级
What? I'm only 15 levels
就打到Mitrios之石了
away from capturing the Stone of Mitrios.
死亡星系二玩起来就停不了
Galaxy of Death Two is totally addictive!
你怎么现在就玩儿上圣诞礼物了
How is it that you're already playing your Christmas present?
我说第二部了吗
Did I say two?
其实我指的是第一部 死亡星系一
I meant one. Galaxy of Death One.
显然的嘛 我要是想玩第二部
Obviously! 'Cause to play Two,
我就得找到你们藏礼物的地方
I would've had to figure out where you hid the presents,
悄悄打开我的礼物 拿出游戏盘
secretly unwrap mine, take out the game disk,
再重新包好空盒子 然后
rewrap the empty box, and, um...
我跟你说过我有多爱你了吗
Have I told you lately how much I love you?
告诉我圣诞树上的星星传统对你有多重要
How important is the star on the tree tradition to you?
你想要多重要
How important do you want it to be?