再见 晚安 伙计们
See you later, have a good night, guys.
天啊 莫 你到底在干什么
Jesus, Mo, what the hell are you doing?
啊 老鸡面具的把戏
Ah, the ole chicken mask trick.
每次都能奏效
Gets'em every time.
你把我吓得半死 你有什么毛病
You scared me half to death, what is wrong with you?
我也很高兴见到你
It's good to see you too.
在重新装♥修♥吗
Doing a little redecorating?
我的朋友来了
My friends are here.
我赶时间 好吗
I'm in a raging hurry, okay?
好吧 我可不想让你的姐♥妹♥们♥久等
Alright, I wouldn't want to keep your little sorority sisters waiting.
明天心理科见 好吗
I'll catch you in psych tomorrow, okay?
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
这是紧急情况
this is like an emergency.
我真的需要你
I really need you.
我的天啊
Oh my God.
那是谁
Who is that?
那是那个古怪的哥特小妞
Yo, that's that weird goth chick.
我听说她是个拉拉
I heard she's a dyke.
嘿 来点拉拉动作 伙计
Hey, a little lesbo action, dude.
-我可以进去 -好的
-I can get into that. - Yeah.
她到底在干什么
What the hell is she doing?
我们都等了她五分钟了
We've been waiting for her ass for like five minutes.
走吧 里斯 修女走了
Come on Riss, the nun's away.
我只需要搭个便车
All I need is a ride.
搭车 去哪里
A ride, a ride where?
去修道院 那是你要去的地方 对吗
To the convent, that's where you're going, isn't it?
听说你们想在修道院上涂上你们的小字母 免得被卡帕抢先一步
Heard you guys were trying to like, paint your little
letters on the convent before the Kappa's beat you to it.
然后呢
Yeah, and?
我需要你载我一程
I need you to give me a ride there.
我不能带你去 莫
I just can't take you, Mo.
他们不会理解的
They won't understand.
随便吧 克洛丽莎
Whatever, Clorissa.
你总是很难融入进去
You're always gonna be struggling to fit in.
他们永远不会接受真实的你
They're never gonna accept you for who you are.
他们是我的朋友
They're my friends.
他们喜欢真实的我
They like me for who I am.
既然他们这么喜欢你
Seeing as how they like you so much, I'm sure you wouldn't mind if I
我相信你不会介意我告诉他们你所有的纹身 还有你以前戴的鼻环
told them about all of your tattoos, or the nose ring you used to wear.
你和 Joey Ramone 的一♥夜♥情♥
Your one night stand with Joey Ramone.
他们不会相信你的
They won't believe you.
顺便说一句 我在翻我的衣柜时
By the way, I was digging through my closet, and I
偶然发现了这张你和我在怪人秀上的照片
came across this picture of you and I at the Misfits show.
我相信他们会很高兴看到的 这是经典之作
I'm sure they'd love to see that, it's a classic.
是吗
Oh did you,
哦
ooh.
听着 我很抱歉我们不再一起玩了
Look, I'm sorry we don't hang out anymore, but do you
但你觉得你可以威胁我重新做你的朋友吗
think you can just blackmail me into being your friend again?
别自以为是了 Clorissa
Oh, get over yourself, Clorissa.
我需要搭个便车 就这样
I need a ride and that's it.
然后呢
And?
我想看看这地方是不是真的闹鬼
And I wanna see if the place is really haunted.
我以为你已经放弃了
Oh, I thought you gave that up with like Menudo.
你的新朋友有什么不喜欢梅努多的
What your new friends don't like Menudo?
你能开快点吗 里斯
Would you get it in gear, Riss?
我在这里等你都快长皱纹了
I'm like getting wrinkles waiting here for you.
嘿 嘿 带上那个拉拉
Hey, hey bring the lesbo along.
哦 蕾丝边 是我
Ooh, lesbo, that's me.
太棒了
This is great.
好吧 为什么
Okay, why?
因为Frijole自从被赶出家门后就没有任何东西了
Because Frijole hasn't got any since he got booted from the house.
是啊 在打破历史上最长的宣誓入会纪录之后
Yeah, after breaking the record for longest pledgehood in history.
等等 你为什么要骗一个女同性恋
Wait, why would you even try to scam on a dyke?
你知道你不能拥有她
You know you can't have her.
我会把她掰直的 只要给我5分钟
I'll turn her around man, just give me five minutes.
-看着 -好吧 伙计 你连螺丝都拧不动
-Watch. - Right dude, you can't even turn a screw.
哥们 去你的
Dude, screw you.
我会让你看看成为 UCC 大♥师♥是什么感觉
I'll show you wannabe's what it's like to be the mack of UCC.
Frijole 你...
- Frijole, you... - Watch and learn girl.
学着点 姑娘
我只需要和她独处五分钟
All I need is five minutes alone with her.
好吧 你这么想跳下去 那就跳下去
但我向上帝发誓 如果你说了什么
Fine, you wanna go that bad, jump in, but I swear to God, if you say anything.
别担心 里斯 我会保守你的秘密
Don't worry, Riss, your secrets are safe with me.
伙计们 这是莫
Guys, this is Mo.
那是什么的简称 莫提莎
What's that short for? Morticia?
你是个暴食症婊♥子♥吗
Are you a bulimic bitch?
你说什么
Excuse me?
凯特琳 拉拉队训练怎么样
So Kaitlin, how was cheerleading practice?
还不错
Oh, it was fine.
他们让我们做了99次同样的动作
They had us do the same routine like 99 times.
嘿 嘿 是那个老婊♥子♥的公♥寓♥ 伙计
Hey, hey, it's that creaky old bitch's pad, man.
谁
Who?
镇上的传奇人物
The town legend.
住在那房♥子里的疯女人
Crazy chick who lives in that house.
有人住在那房♥子里吗
Ew, somebody lives in that house?
我想什么都比疯人院好
I guess anything's better than the loony bin.
什么意思
Whataya mean?
那是克里斯汀的房♥子
That's Christine's house.
她让他们关闭了修道院
She made'em shutdown the convent.
事实上 她关闭了它
Actually, she shut it down.
她疯了 把修女都炸死了
She went crazy and blew away the nuns.
让我们的小镇出名
Made our town famous.
有人见过她吗
Has anyone ever seen her?
没有 她向任何踏入她家的人开枪
No, she shoots at anyone who steps on her property.
真的吗
For real?
是啊 她经常开枪打人
Yeah, man, she shoots at people all the time.
我打赌我能上她
I bet you I could fuck her.
你能不能别这么混♥蛋♥ 我们赶紧去那里
Would you stop being such an asshole and let's just get there already.
我只是想看看那个怪胎想不想和我们一起去
I just wanna check and see if the freak wants to come with us.
嘿 宝贝 嘿 我们今晚要去拜访你的朋友 你要来吗
Hey, baby, hey, we're gonna go visit your friends tonight, you wanna come?
该死 真的吗
Shit, really?
姑娘 放轻松
Girl, just relax.
来吧 宝贝 我们还有位置
Come on baby, we got room for one more.
我们走吧
Let's split.
哥们 别扫兴了
Dude, quit being such a buzzkill, man.
里面没人住
There ain't no one living in there.
你知道吗 我不在乎
You know what, I don't care.
我只是觉得这地方对我有不好的预感 好吗
I'm just getting like really bad juju from this place, okay?
好了 宝贝 这是你最后的机会
Alright baby, this is your last chance.
哦 该死
Oh, shit.
该死 快走
Oh shit, man, go.
我没有反应过度
I am not overreacting, I don't think this is gonna be a
我不认为这会是一个美好的周五之夜 被一个疯女人攻击
good Friday night, getting attacked by some crazy lady.
冷静点
Chill out, huh.
里斯 你真是个怪胎
Riss, you're such a spaz case.
是的
Yeah.
我勒个去
Holy shit.
好了 孩子们 我们要去画画了
Alright kids, we got some painting to do.
这地方就是阿米蒂维尔
You know, this place is all Amityville and shit.
就像 红鼓 红鼓
Like, redrum, redrum.
这只是部电影 傻瓜
It's only a movie, nimrod.
我有个好主意
Yeah, hey, hey, I got a good one for you.
好吧 一个牧师能得到什么样的女人
Alright, what kind of pussy does a priest get?
没有
None.
没有 明白吗
None, get it?
是啊 和你一样 是吧 Frijole
Yeah, same kind you get, huh Frijole?
你说得对 伙计 她很想要你
You're right dude, she wants you bad.
是啊 笑吧 伙计 看着吧
Yeah, laugh it up homey, just watch.
我今晚就去 当然
I'm gonna get some tonight, fo sho.
给我五分钟
You just give me five minutes.
你在这里做什么