你从哪儿找到的?
我说过允许你穿我的旧衣服吗?
脱下来
去仓库给动物们喂食 你答应的
Eat up!
快吃
One day you'll never see me again.
有一天 你们将再见不到我
That's right, Charlie.
没错 查理
The farm life may be it for you, but it sure ain't for me.
农场或许适合你 但肯定不适合我
I'm special.
我很特别
Mama's gonna feel real stupid when she finds out, won't she?
妈妈发现后 会觉得自己很傻 对么?
One day, the whole world's gonna know my name.
有一天 全世界都会知道我名字
You agree, don't you, Mary?
这么说 你同意吗 玛丽?
Oh. Why, thank you.
啊 谢谢
I do love a good audience.
我好想有人能欣赏我
Y'all see me for who I really am.
你们会看到 一个真正的我
A star.
一个明星
What are you doing in here, Mr. Goose?
你跑这儿干嘛来呢 大鹅先生?
Theda!
希达!
Go on, girl.
过来 孩子
Take it.
接着
欲 珠
ma《X》ine之前世今生
You aren't to indulge in any more such foolishness.
你不该沉溺于这些无聊的事上
It's just dancing, Mama.
我只是在跳舞 妈妈
It's selfish is what it is.
这就是自私
With all the farmhands gone,
农场人手不够
I can't do everything around here myself.
不能所有事都我一个人担着
I help.
我会帮你
把玉米放进锅子 再把你♥爸♥给推来
Anything for me in the post today?
今天有我的信吗?
No.
没有
It says the Allies have taken control of France.
这上面说联军已控制了法国
You can read it after supper.
你可以在晚餐后再看
But, Mama, this could mean the end of the war!
可妈妈 这可能意味着战争结束
Do as I ask, Pearl.
照我说的做 珍珠
I don't want to hear about any more dead Germans tonight.
今晚我不想再听见德国人死去的消息
Supper's ready, Daddy.
晚餐准备好了 爸爸
Bless us, O' Lord,
主 保佑我们
and these thy gifts which we are about to receive from thy bounty through Christ our Lord.
以及我们即将享用的馈赠 这全依赖于基♥督♥我主以及他的慷慨仁慈
- Amen. - Amen.
- 阿门 - 阿门
帮一下你♥爸♥
"My precious Pearl.
我亲爱的珍珠
"It feels as if it has been an eternity without you.
没有你的日子 恍如隔世
"All we do is walk, it seems.
感觉一直在行军
"I never know if we'll get to where they say we're going.
我无从知晓 我们是否会达成目标
"They have us chew on bouillon cubes
他们让我们嚼浓缩肉冻
"so we don't notice the pains in our feet.
以让我们忘却脚上的痛
"I find it most frightening at night in the trenches.
夜间的战壕最令我恐惧
"The mortar shells are deafening.
迫击炮震耳欲聋
"Many soldiers have gone mad with the fear.
很多士兵因此而精神失常
"Carnage from the gas "has shown me things I won't soon forget,
被毒气杀戮的场景令我难忘
"and thinking of you has been my only reprieve.
想你成了我仅有的慰藉
"I will always be proud to serve my country,
我将始终以报国为豪
"but one thing this war has made clear "is that I cannot wait to return home
但战争也更促我想迫不及待回家
"and begin our life together.
并开始我们的生活
"I never want to be away from you again.
我再不愿离开你
"Till death do us part.
直至死亡将我们分开
"Your loving husband, Howard."
爱你的丈夫 霍华德
I'll go to town tomorrow.
明天我要去镇上
Pick up more medicine.
再买♥♥些药
Which means I get to stop by the pictures.
那样 我就能去电影院
Just don't tell Mama.
别告诉妈妈
They show all the best dancers at the pictures.
电影里尽是那些最美的舞蹈
I could be on the line with those girls one day.
总有一天 我能和她们同台
I know I could.
我知道我可以
Pearl.
珍珠
I didn't want to waste the hot water.
我不想浪费热水
The money for his medicine is on the kitchen table.
买♥♥药的钱在厨房♥桌上
Remember to cover your face.
记得把嘴遮起来
And don't linger close to anyone.
离人也要远些
Papers are warning of a lethal resurgence.
报纸警告说 死亡又卷土重来
God forbid sickness returns to our home.
上帝保佑病别再进家门
The time is now...
就是现在
Two-bits, please.
两毛五 谢谢
硫酸吗♥啡♥
宫廷富丽秀
♪ Poor Johnny's heart ♪ Went pitty, pitty pat
可怜的强尼 心扑腾扑腾
♪ Somewhere in sunny France
在某处阳光法兰西
♪ He met a girl by chance
一女孩跟他相遇
♪ With ze naughty, naughty glance
有着淘气的小眼神
♪ She looked just like a kitty, kitty cat
她看着就像只猫咪
♪ She loved to dance and play
她爱舞蹈和戏剧
♪ Tho' he learned no French when he left the trench
他钻出了战壕 却没学法语
♪ He knew well enough to say
他只会说
♪ Oui, oui, Marie
是的 是的 玛丽
♪ Will you do zis for me?
为我做此 可不可以?
♪ Oui, oui, Marie... ♪
是的 是的 玛丽
Did you enjoy the picture?
喜欢那电影吗?
Cigarette?
抽烟吗?
Oh, go on. I don't have the bug.
哦 来吧 我没得病
You like the movies?
你喜欢电影?
I like dancing.
我喜欢舞蹈
Oh, a future Tiller Girl.
啊 未来的蒂勒女孩
I can see it now.
我能看出来
I wish.
希望如此
Why not? You're pretty enough.
怎么不行 你够漂亮
On account of a husband, I gather?
我猜 是因为丈夫的原因?
He's overseas,
他在国外 可...
but my father's infirmed, so I have to help at home.
我父亲得了病 所以我得在家帮忙
I'm sorry to hear that.
我很难过
You want to come watch the second show?
想来看下一部电影吗?
Free admission.
不收钱
I'm the projectionist.
我是电影放映员
I need to get going.
我得走了
Mama's expecting me, but I appreciate the, um...
妈妈在等我 不过得谢谢你...
Stay there for just one minute, would you?
再多待一会儿 好吗?
Okay.
好吧
From what you just saw.
你刚才看的那幕
Aren't you showing it again?
难道你不再播了?
Ah... Sure, but it's only one frame.
当然播 但只一帧
Nobody will notice once I splice it back together.
拼接回去 没人能看出来
You know, caring for your family during these times is admirable.
能照顾好家 在这段时期 让人羡慕
You ought to take pride in that,
你该为此骄傲
but don't forget to live your life, too.
但也别丢下自己的生活
I wouldn't mind seeing you up on that screen one day, missus...
我很乐意在这里再见到的你 小姐...
Pearl.
珍珠
Well, if you come back,
那好 若你还来
knock on this door.
就敲门
I'm always here, and,
我一直都在
well, I can run the pictures as much as I like.
电影我想怎么播都行
Thank you.
谢谢
I will.
我会的
May I have this dance?
能请你跳支舞吗?
I'm married!
我结婚了
Shh...
嘘~
What took you so long?
怎么去了这么久?
It's a far ride, Mama.
路很远 妈妈
What is on your head?
你头上戴的是什么?
Found it along the road.
路上捡到的
Do not bring it inside.
别带进家门
It may be covered in germs.
也许有病菌
Wash your hair.
把头洗一遍
If you're lucky, it's only full of lice.
幸运的话 只是虱子而已
When you finish, your father needs changing.
结束之后 去帮你♥爸♥爸换洗
Don't let him sit in his mess.
别让他脏兮兮的