(以下部分事件是真实的)
(至少重要的部分是)
站住 警♥察♥
Stop, police!
拦住那个女孩
Stop that girl!
不好意思
-Excuse me!
-非常抱歉 -当心
-Terribly sorry. -Oi!
给我看着点路
-Watch where you're sodding going!
拦住她
Stop her!
也许我应该解释一下
Perhaps I should explain.
我叫伊诺拉福尔摩斯 你也许记得我
My name is Enola Holmes. You may remember me.
在我侦破第一个案件后
After solving my first case…
你好
Hello.
我开始了一项事业
…I started a business.
一家侦探社
A detective agency.
(伊诺拉福尔摩斯侦探社)
敞开大门恭候我的第一批客户
Open and ready for my first clients.
我本来打算加入 伟大的维多利亚侦探行列
I was going to join the pantheon of great Victorian detectives.
-菲尔德侦探 -你好
-Detective Field. Yes.
-麦肯玆麦金托什 -嗨
-Mackenzie Macintosh. -Hi.
-阿尔弗雷德霍恩布劳爵士 -哟吼
-Sir Alfred Hornblower. -Tally-ho!
以及声名狼藉的雷金纳德斯威
-And the infamous Reginald Swain.
最棒的是 还有我的哥哥
And best of all, I would be joining my brother.
我会与他并肩
I would be his equal.
靠自己成为一名侦探
A detective in my own right,
配得上福尔摩斯之名
worthy of the Holmes name.
恭喜
Congratulations.
我本以为会如此
-Or so I thought.
我是在和秘书说话吗
Am I addressing the secretary?
你多大了
You're how old?
真的假的 你好年轻
-Stone the crows, you're young.
但我的年龄是个优势
-My age is an advantage.
我可以去别人去不了的地方 探索别人不会去探索的地方
I can go to places others can't, explore where others won't.
我也可以战斗 我会柔术
And I can fight. I know jujitsu.
但你是个女孩
But you're a girl.
是的 没错
Yes, I am. Um…
你有哪些经历
What experience have you had?
-蒂克斯伯里案 -那是夏洛克福尔摩斯
-The Tewkesbury case? -Well, that was Sherlock Holmes.
-是夏洛克… -夏洛克…
-That was Sherlock-- -Sherlock--
是夏洛克福尔摩斯 对吧
-Sherlock Holmes, wasn't it?
我向你保证是我破的案子
-I assure you, it was mine.
那个蒂克斯伯里是个好人 勇敢的家伙
Good man, that Tewkesbury. Brave lad.
-告诉我… -告诉我…
-Tell me-- -Tell me--
-告诉我… -什么
-Tell me-- -Yes?
你哥哥有空吗
Might your brother be free?
快来读读看吧
Read all about it! Read all about it!
夏洛克福尔摩斯和布里克斯顿尸体案
Sherlock Holmes and the case of the Brixton corpse.
话说 我哥哥
So, my brother.
我一个案件都接不到 夏洛克却被案件淹没了
While I had not a single case, Sherlock has been drowning in them.
不过 他最近的一个案件 似乎让他很苦恼
Though his latest appears to be vexing him.
而我的妈妈 也依然在逃亡
My mother, meanwhile, is still on the run.
(婴儿食品)
尽量不引起别人的注意
And trying not to draw attention to herself.
尽管这从来不是她的强项
Though that's never been her forte.
(争取女性平等权利)
(停止营业)
(伊诺拉福尔摩斯侦探社)
是的 还有他
Yes, and then there is… him.
大人们 改革不是一项待完成的任务
My lords, reform is not a task to be accomplished,
也不是一项能被通过的法案
nor a bill that can be passed.
而是对改变的持续需求
Rather it is a constant need for change.
同意
蒂克斯伯里阁下 变革与发展的倡导者
Lord Tewkesbury, the champion of change and progress.
一个追求崇高事业的人
A man to approach with the noblest cause.
但我没时间分心 况且他是个笨蛋
But I had no time for distractions. And besides, he's still a nincompoop.
太多人在人生中的唯一目标
Too many people make it their sole purpose in life
就是融入周围的世界
to fit into the world around them.
这是个错误
This is a mistake.
这是你自己的道路 伊诺拉
It's your path, Enola.
(伊诺拉)
有时候你会跌撞
Sometimes, you'll stumble.
有时候你会摔倒
Sometimes, you'll fall.
但不论你有多么迷茫
But no matter how lost you feel,
只要你忠于自己
if you stay true to yourself,
你的道路总是会再次找到你
the path will always find you again.
但我的道路似乎走到了尽头
But my path, it seemed, had come to an end.
我成了失败者
I was a failure.
我现在只能回家了
All I could do now was go home.
伊诺拉福尔摩斯
Enola Holmes?
什么事
Yes?
看来我来对地方了
I've come to the right place then.
你能帮忙找失踪人士是真的吗
Is it true you find lost people?
(伊诺拉福尔摩斯侦探社 寻找失踪人员)
你从哪儿拿到的 这是好几个月前的了
Where did you get this? It's months old.
我在街上找到的
I found it on the street.
谁失踪了
Who have you lost?
我姐姐
My sister.
小心空隙
Watch the gap.
她一周前消失了
She disappeared a week ago.
大家都说她逃走了 但莎拉不会这么做的
Everyone says she's run away, but Sarah wouldn't do that,
不会这么对我的
not to me.
她现在是我唯一的家人
She's my only family now.
这边
This way.
其他女孩还在工作
The other girls are still at work.
喝茶吗
Tea?
谢谢
Thank you.
我能看看她的卧室吗
Might I see her bedroom?
你是说我们的卧室
Ours, you mean?
这里就是
You're standing in it.
我们很幸运 大部分女孩都是五人住一间
We're lucky. Most girls here are five to a room.
这样能看清楚一点
This might help.
莎拉喜欢把奶酪留给它们
Oh. Sarah likes to leave cheese out for 'em.
她很温柔
She's soft.
莎拉 她长什么样子
What does she look like, Sarah?
大概这么高
About this tall.
漂亮
Pretty.
很漂亮
Very pretty.
绿眼睛 红头发
Green eyes, red hair,
-有雀斑… -红头发
freckles-- Red hair?
我们不是寻常意义的姐妹
We weren't sisters in the usual way.
收养的姐妹
Found sisters.
莎拉收留了她
Sarah took her in.
贝丝 她是谁
Who's this, Bess?
-伊诺拉福尔摩斯 -她是个侦探
-Enola Holmes. -She's a detective.
她看着像是会被风吹倒的样子
She looks like she'll blow over in the wind.
梅
Mae!
贝茜 莎拉失踪那天穿的是什么
So, Bessie, what was Sarah wearing the day she disappeared?
她在干什么
-What's she doing?
她这是在浪费时间
She's wasting her time.
她穿着另一条裙子 绿色的裙子
It was her other dress, the green one.
(《青少年科学指南》)
她喜欢读书吗
Does she like reading?
是的 她自学知识
Oh yes. She taught herself.
莎拉说如果你要在这个世界生活 你就必须了解这个世界
Sarah said you had to learn about the world if you're gonna live in it.
化妆品
Makeup.
她有追求者吗
Did she have a suitor?
没有 但很多人对她有兴趣
Nah. But there's plenty have taken an interest.
她不是很擅长园艺
She weren't much of a gardener.
听着 你能别再四处窥探了吗
Look, how about you quit sniffing round?
安静点 梅 让她好好做事吧
Quiet, Mae! Just let her do her job.
(3月12日)
3月12日 你知道这个日期有什么意义吗
The 12th of March. Does that date mean anything to you?
够了
That's enough.
我们不需要你这种人的帮助
We don't need help from people like you.
是我找她来的 所以她要留下
I found her, so she's staying.
该死的女孩在多管闲事
-Bloody girls poking their nose in.
-她没有留下便条 -只有这个
-And she didn't leave a note? -Just this.
电影精选列表