在古罗马之前,古巴比伦之前,金字塔之前, 坎达克文明就已经存在了
Before Rome, before Babylon, before the pyramids, there was Kahndaq.
坎达克
公元前2600年
作为地球上第一个实现自治的民族,坎达克成了权力和启蒙的中心
The first self-governing people on Earth, Kahndaq was a center of power and enlightenment.
几个世纪以来,他们蓬勃发展
For centries, they thrived.
但之后......
But then......
来了个阿克顿王
came King Ahk-Ton.
用军队夺取了政♥权♥后, 阿克顿不但成了一个暴君
Using the army to seize power, Ahk- Ton became a tyrant.
而且他还有更黑暗的野心
But he had even darker ambitions.
除了痴迷于黑魔法
Obsessed with dark magic,
阿克顿真正的目的是 铸造沙巴克王冠
Ahk-Ton's real goal was to forge the Crown of Sabbac.
如果被注入了上古世界的六个恶魔的力量
If infused with the powers of the six demons of the ancient world,
阿克顿将天下无敌
it would make Ahk-Ton invincible.
为了铸造王冠 他需要永恒之金
To make the crown he needed Eternium!
一种具有魔力的稀有矿物,坎达克特有的矿物
A rare mineral of magic properties, found only in Kahndaq.
所以他奴役了自己的人♥民♥
So he enslaved his own people...
...然后强迫他们去挖掘
...and forced them to dig.
坎达克 水深火热 民不聊生
Kahndac was teetering oh the brink.
人♥民♥需要的...
What they needed...
...是一个英雄
...was a hero.
我们为什么要互相争斗?
要记住 我们真正的敌人是谁!
跟我来
看
永恒之金
让我看看
国王感谢你
国王应该奖赏他
是这样吗?
我想要奖赏
你想要奖赏吗?
国王感谢你的奉献
你也想要国王的奖赏吗?
不,我儿子已经得到了国王的仁慈
我不可能总是在这里保护你的
我不需要保护
我想要自♥由♥
如果我们团结起来的话,就能推♥翻♥国王
让别人去当英雄吧……
...英雄在坟墓里到处都是
别做梦了,回去干活吧
总得有人把希望带给人♥民♥
Someone to hold the hopes of the people.
即使所有希望都已破灭
Even when all hope seems lost
如果我们有更多英雄…
...那我们的自♥由♥就不是梦了
自♥由♥
阿克顿国王知道 这星星之火 很快就会燎原
King Ahk-Ton knew that this spark could quickly ignite a fire.
于是,他下令把它掐灭
And so, he ordered that it be snuffed out.
人♥民♥以为又是一个殉道者
They thought they were getting a martyr.
然而...
Instead...
...奇迹出现了
...they got a miracle,
巫师议会 地球的魔法守护者……
The Council of Wizards, the magical guardians of the earth...
你被选中了
...为了恢复平衡
...sought to restore the balance.
舒的耐力
他们赋予他远古神灵的恩赐
They empowered him with the gifts of the ancient gods.
荷鲁斯的速度
阿蒙的健壮
把一个男孩…
And turned a boy...
泽胡提的智慧
阿顿的神力
迈罕的勇气
…变成了一个捍卫者
...into a champion.
沙 赞
快点
把它给我
但 王冠已经铸造完成
But the crown had already been completed.
把它给我
当捍卫者来到宫殿向他挑战时…
And when the Champion arrivedat the palace to challenge him..
阿克顿王召唤了邪恶的力量
King Ahk-Ton summoned its damonic power.
在随后的战斗中,宫殿被摧毁
ln the ensuing battle,the palace was destroyed,
但是捍卫者取得了胜利
but the Champion was victorious.
巫师们把沙巴克之冠藏了起来
The wizards hid the Crown of Sabbac
这样它就不会再落入人类之手了
so that it would never againfall into the hands of man.
而捍卫者从此杳无音讯
And the Champion was never heard from again.
坎达克
时至今日
现在 坎达克被国际雇佣兵占领
Today Kahndaq is occupied by international mercenaries,
“ 国际帮”, 是一系列外国入侵者中 最新崛起的一个
the Intergang, the latestin a series of foreign invaders.
传说,每当在坎达克最需要的时候
But legend says, whenever Kahndaq needs him most,
捍卫者就会回来 把自♥由♥重新 带给人♥民♥
the Champion will returnto restore freedom to the people.
这是一个漫长、漫长的等待
It has been a long, long wait.
给我看看你的证件
Show me your papers.
国际帮检查点
准备好你的证件
Have your documentation ready.
这是我们三人的证件
That's our three documents
别看照片,那是我和女朋友分手后拍的
Just don't look at the picture, it was after my girlfrend broke up me
打开后面 我们要检查里面
Open the back. Need a look inside.
好的,后面没上锁,伙计
Yeah, it's unlocked, man.
只是一堆旧电视 我是一名电工
It's just a bunch of old TVs. I'm an electrician.
看好你的路 你知道规矩的,退到队伍后面去
Watch where you're going.You know the drill, back of the line.
拜托,伙计,你天天都见到我
Come on,man, you see me every day.
我也每天都告诉你,只要是有轮子的,都是交通工具
And every day I tell ya, if it's got wheels, it's a vehicle.
退到队伍后面去,哥儿们
Back of the line, mate.
你又不是我的哥儿们
You're not my mate.
我好伤心啊 好了,走吧,滚开
I'm heartbroken. Now, go on, piss off.
不,你只是个新帝♥国♥主♥义♥狗腿子
No, what you are is a neo-imperialist enforcer,
来自世界的另一端
from halfway around the world,
被派来窃取我们国家的自然资源
sent here to steal my country's natural resources,
开采我们神圣的土地,污染我们的水源
strip-mine our sacred lands, pollute our water,
压♥迫♥我们的传统,让我们整天排队
oppress our heritage, and make us wait in lines all day.
嘿,老大 我可以走了吗?
Hey, boss man. Can I go?
走吧,赶紧滚
Go on, get out of here.
阿德里亚娜,我们安全了
Adrianna, we're clear.
坎达克对我们来说已经不安全了
Kahndaq isn't safe for us anymore.
我们先把王冠移走,然后再考虑安全问题
Let's just move the crown first,and then we can worry about safe.
我的房♥子被国际帮监视了
l got Intergang watching my house.
我放弃了大学的工作,搬了四次家
l gave up my job at the university and moved four times.
但这并不意味着我要抛弃我们的国家
lt doesn't mean I'm gonna abandon my country.
我只是说,没人能永远比他们快一步
I'm just saying, no one stays a step ahead of them forever.
这次我们不能再浪费时间了
We can't wait for things to cool down this time.
如果我是对的,他们还要晚几天才能找到
If I'm right, they're days away from finding it.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我想和你一起去
I want to come with you.
你明明知道这很危险的 你不应该掺和进来
You know it's too dangerous.You shouldn't have gotten involved.
拜托,我想帮你打败他们
Come on, I want to help you beat those.
阿德里亚娜,把你的头低下来 拜托
Adrianna, keep your head down, please.
-你想当个英雄 ,是吗? - 是的 我想
-You want to be a hero, huh? - l do, yeah.
回家去,做作业
Go home, do your homework.
你的时代会来临的,但不是今天,儿子
Your time will come one day, but not today, son.
走吧
Go!
去吧,小家伙 你表现得很好
Go, little man. You did good.
这个东西能让你在黑市上大赚一笔
That would get you a fortune on the black market.
这个是真的永恒之金吗?
Is that real Eternium?
给我们展示一点魔法吧
Show us a little magic.
不会起什么作用的 因为它未经提炼
It doesn't work like that, it's unrefined.
你们应该休息一下
You guys should get some rest.
我以为 国际帮把所有的旧文物都拿走了
l thought Intergangseized all the old relics.
嘿 拜托 别说了
Hey, come on. Stop it.
我只是好奇她是怎么得到它的
I'm just curious how she got it.
我祖母给我的
My grandmother gave it to me.
那她又是怎么得到的?
How did she get it?
这可不是博物馆的展品
It's not a museum piece.
这是一个传家宝
It's a family heirloom,
可以一直追溯到坎达克还是自♥由♥乐土的时候
going all the way back to the days when Kahndaq was free.
你高兴了吧?
You happy now?
故事很酷
Cool story.
我在家只继承了一件毛衣
And all I inherited was a sweater.
那不是真的 你♥爸♥爸把他的车和秃头都留给你了
That's not true. Baba left you his van, and his bald spot.
你知道吗,有些女人就是喜欢秃头的
You know,some women like a bald spot.
外圈是卷发 中间地中海 你知道吗?
Curly on the outside, smooth on the inside. You know?
你确定吗?
Are you sure about this?
上面的铭文很清晰
The inscriptions we found are clear.
而且我对它进行了翻译,那座山里面肯定有什么东西
And I'm positive about that translation. There is something inside that mountain.
如果那真的是王冠呢? 然后怎么办?
What if it really is the crown? Then what?
它是强大的力量之源 谁来保管它呢?
It's a source of great power. Who gets to keep it?
没有人 我们再把它藏到别的地方去吧
No one. We hide it again someplace else.
如果有必要就把它运出国外去
Get it out of the country if we have to.
这对于任何人来说都是非常危险的
It is too dangerous for anyone to have.
就这儿吗?
This is it ?
电影精选列表