173公立学校
纽约城 皇后区
1980年
"Turkey"有火鸡的意思
说唱歌♥手 嘻哈三人组合
《艺术史》
"bloody"在英式英语中是语气词 保罗理解成了”血腥”的意思
古根海姆博物馆
《小迷糊当大兵》
华特迪士尼世界
探索指南
下午五点 森林庄园感恩节舞会
♪ 很多人今晚吃不上晚饭 ♪
♪ A lot of people ain't got no supper tonight ♪
♪ 很多人必须站起来抗争 ♪
♪ A lot of people gonna have to stand up and fight ♪
♪ 这是你的故事 ♪
♪ It's your action ♪
♪ 你的故事 ♪
♪ Your action... ♪
♪ 一个又一个时钟 ♪
♪ Aclock, a clock, a clock ♪
♪ 一杯茶就像一个时钟 ♪
♪ Cups of tea are a clock ♪
♪ 一个又一个时钟 ♪
♪ A clock, a clock, a clock ♪
♪ 那些时光我已经忘记 ♪
♪ The times I forgot. ♪
♪ 爱情过山车 ♪
♪ Roller coaster of love ♪
♪ 说什么 ♪
♪ 过山车 ♪
♪ Say what? ♪
♪ Roller coaster ♪
♪ 噢噢噢 ♪
♪ 过山车 ♪
♪ Ooh, ooh, ooh ♪
♪ Roller coaster ♪
♪ 我说嘻哈 嬉皮士 嬉皮士们 ♪
♪ I said a- hip- hop, the hippie, the hippie ♪
♪ 跟着嘻哈尽情摇摆不要停下 ♪
♪ To the hip, hip- hop, and you don't stop the rockin' ♪
♪ 随着节奏放肆舞蹈 ♪
♪ To the bang- bang boogie, say up jump the boogie ♪
♪ 随着音乐和节奏摇摆摇摆 ♪
♪ To the rhythm of the boogie, the beat ♪
♪ 你听到的不是试音 ♪
♪ Now, what you hear is not a test ♪
♪ 我跟着节奏饶舌 ♪
♪ I'm rapping to the beat ♪
♪ 我的音乐我的兄弟 ♪
♪ And me, the groove and my friends ♪
♪ 会让你动起来 ♪
♪ Are gonna try to move your feet ♪
♪ 你瞧我是奇迹麦克 我想向你问好 ♪
♪ You see, I am Wonder Mike, and I'd like to say hello ♪
♪ 敬黑色 敬白色 还有红色 和棕色 ♪
♪ To the black, to the white, the red and the brown ♪
♪ 敬紫色 敬黄色 但首先 ♪
♪ JThe purple and yellow, but first. ♪
♪ 许多人要熬过饥饿的晚上 ♪
♪ A lot of people won't get no supper tonight ♪
♪ 许多人的正义得不到伸张 ♪
♪ A lot of people won't get no justice tonight ♪
♪ 战况愈发焦灼 ♪
♪ The battle is getting hotter ♪
♪ 失去理性 ♪
♪ In this irrations ♪
♪ 世界末日 ♪
♪ Armagideon time ♪
♪ 把这些都抛却吧 ♪
♪ Remember to kick it over ♪
♪ 没人会为你指引方向 ♪
♪ No one will guide you... ♪
♪ 许多人 ♪
♪ A lot of people ♪
♪ 数着铜板过日子 ♪
♪ Use a calculator ♪
♪ 许多人要熬过 ♪
♪ A lot of people won't get no ♪
♪ 饥饿的晚上 ♪
♪ Supper tonight ♪
♪ 许多人栖息在 ♪
♪ A lot of people sitting down ♪
♪ 路灯旁 路灯旁 路灯旁 ♪
♪ By the light, light, light ♪
♪ 战况愈发焦灼 ♪
♪ The battle is getting hotter ♪
♪ 世界末日 ♪
♪ Armagideon time ♪
♪ 把这些都抛却吧 ♪
♪ Remember to kick it over ♪
♪ 没人会为你指引方向 ♪
♪ No one will guide you ♪
♪ 度过世界末日 ♪
♪ Through Armagideon time ♪
好了 快点
All right, come on.
好了
All right.
好了 大家安静下来
All right, everybody, settle down.
好了
All right.
欢迎各位来到第一天的课堂
Welcome to first day of school.
我是图尔克托布先生
My name is Mr. Turkeltaub.
图尔克托布先生
Mr. Turkeltaub.
你们现在已经升上六年级了 这意味着
You are in sixth grade now, which means
你们每个人都肩负着更多责任
every one of you has added responsibility.
所以 在这块黑板上
So, up here on the board,
我每天都会写下你们的家庭作业
every day, I am going to write down your homework
以及你们的任务
and your assignments
附有截止日期
and the due date.
你们需要负起责任来
You're going to be responsible
因为你们已经是这所学校的小领导了
because you're the leaders of this school.
好 接下来
Okay, then.
该点名了
Time for attendance.
詹妮弗·阿什肯纳齐
Jennifer Ashkenazi.
到
Here.
基思·布勒斯洛
Keith Breslow.
到
Here.
米歇尔·陈
Michelle Chen.
到 -莎伦·科恩
Here. -Sharon Cohen.
让我看看
Let me see.
到
Here.
好的
All right.
嘿 嘿 嘿 把那个给我
Hey, hey, hey. All right, give me that.
现在就把那个本子给我 你 对 就是你
Give me that right now, you. Yeah, you.
谁画的
Who did this?
谁画的
Who did this?
嗯
Hmm?
没人承认的话 体育课就没了
No one admits to it, there's no gym.
一
One.
二
Two.
啊
Ah.
我就觉得是你
Thought it might be you.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
保罗·格拉夫
Paul Graff.
你觉得你这样做合适吗
You think this is appropriate?
我在问你问题
I'm asking you a question.
我只是想让大家笑一笑
I just wanted to make everyone laugh.
哦
Oh.
喜剧人 是吧
Comedian, huh?
你想成为受欢迎先生 是吗
You want to be Mr. Popularity, is that it?
好 站在这 站前面
Okay. Stand up there, in front.
过去
Go on.
乔安·达什
Joanne Darsch.
到
Here.
乔纳森·戴维斯
Jonathan Davis.
我叫邦德 詹姆斯·邦德
The name's Bond. James Bond.
乔纳森·戴维斯
Jonathan Davis!
乔纳森·戴维斯 立刻给我过来
Jonathan Davis, get down here right now!
今年我们的课堂上要有秩序
We're gonna have order in this classroom this year.
我记起来了 你留了一级
You're back for a repeat performance, I see.
难怪这是你第二次进入我的六年级班级
No wonder it's your second time through sixth grade with me,
因为你脑袋里什么都没有
'cause you got nothing up here.
那要看是谁教的我
Look who taught me.
野蛮人
Animal.
早上好 学生们
Good morning, students.
这里是赛贝尔校长
This is Principal Sebell.
请你们全体起立
Would you all please rise...
将一个十换算成十个一
Exchange one ten for ten ones.
大家跟我说 将
Class, exchange
一个十换算成十个一 -一个十换算成十个一
one ten for ten ones. -One ten for ten ones.
这就是多位数减法的方法 对吧
And that is how you subtract large numbers, right?
减法 对
Sub-traction. Yeah.
大火鸡托布先生 我不懂
Mr. Turkeytaub, I don't understand...
我姓图尔克托布 我刚才给你解释过 这位
Turkeltaub. I just explained it to you, Mister, uh...
埃德加·罗马内利
Edgar Romanelli.
罗马内利先生 你没在听课吗
Mr. Romanelli, were you not listening?
好了 你就重复我的话
All right, you just repeat it to yourself.
你就能学会
You'll learn it.
我后脑勺长了眼睛 戴维斯先生
I have eyes in the back of my head, Mr. Davis.
我什么都没做啊
I didn't even do anything.
我绝不容忍♥任何胡闹
I will not tolerate any nonsense.
再胡闹我就把你送去赛贝尔校长办公室
Cut it out, or you will go to Principal Sebell's office.
靠
Damn.
现在 同学们
Right. Now, class,
将一个十换算 -将一个十换算
exchange one ten... -Exchange one ten...
好了 现在该去上体育课了
Okay, it's time to get ready for gym.
但首先 你们都得带上许可纸条
Okay, but first, you all need to get your permission slips,
下周去古根海姆博物馆要用
okay, for a trip next week to the Guggenheim Museum.
电影精选列表