[《与狼共舞》中“风中散发”的扮演者Rodney A. Grant]
(片名:走高速 赶大集 )
(蒙大拿州 坡鹿 北夏安保留地)
《Joe Ely - Lord of the Highway》
规矩都是白宫那人自己说的算
Rule is the man at the White House.
老兄 还能轮到我么?
Hey man, am I gonna get a shot off or what?
[Wiki: Black Mesa Peabody Coal controversy]
在我们的山里采煤
Coal mine at Big mountain.
好球!
All right!
[Google: Swinomish Reservation Oil Pipeline]
在保留地架设石油管线
That's the Swinomish Pipeline.
打的真不错
Can he shoot or what?
强行修建314二级高速
And that monstrosity out on 314.
漂亮!
Right.
真厉害!
That's my man!
红弓 再开一局
Let's go Red Bow.
我铁定赢你
I'll whip your ass this time.
算了 路易
Let it go, Louie.
不玩了
Let it go.
下个谁上?
Hey, hey! Who's up next here?
巴迪 回头见!
Hey, we'll see ya Buddy!
嘿 巴迪
Hey Buddy.
菲伯
Philbert.
最近怎么样?
How you doing?
嘿 菲伯
What's up, Phil?
你好
Manny.
你是开车去赶集么?
You gonna ride to the Powwow?
你能搞到车吧?
You'll get a ride, Philbert?
嘿 曼尼!
Hey Manny!
洋葱圈还没好?
Where's those onion rings?
“福特野马 烈马 花斑马
We got Mustangs! We got Broncos! We got Pintos!
全部到店!
They're hot for trot and ready to roll.
家人们
A'ho, folks,
本店全场大减价
this old cowboy's on the war path with deep, big savings.
所有车型全部现货!
All our choice of stock!
你还在等什么?
So come on down off the res or the ranche,
欢迎到店参观选购!
and pick out your pony today.
免定金 更有多种金融方案!
Never any money down, easy credit, terms available!
来吧!
Yeehaw!
心动不如行动!”
Giddy-up, boys!
菲德尔
Fidel,
我要买♥♥你一辆好马
I want to buy one of your fine ponies.
随便看吧
Take a look around.
《Robbie Robertson - Fallen Angel》
那辆棕的不错
That old brown one's a nice one.
我去!
Shit,
那辆?
that one?
怎么卖♥♥?
How much?
你带了多少?
How much you got?
那我开走了
I'll go start it up.
耶吼!
Yeehoo!
批准沃代因公♥司♥的租赁续签合同
Renewing Overdine Corporation's lease
或将使您的部落社区
may be the most profitable decision
成为最大受益者
this tribe will ever make.
它的好处如下:
Now let's consider the benefits, council.
首先
One,
采矿项目能提供更多的工作岗位
our mining program will provide more jobs for your people.
其次
Two,
能够推动部落土地资源利用合理化
optimal usage of tribal land resources.
最后 也是最重要的一点
Three, and most significantly,
实现整个跛鹿社区的
economic autonomy
经济自主化
for the entire Lame Deer community.
下周四投票时
Now when you vote next Thursday,
相信你们会做正确的选择
I know you'll make the right choice.
谢谢大家
Thank you ladies and gentlemen,
同时祝大家圣诞快乐
and Merry Christmas.
有问题么?
Any questions?
有!
Yeah!
你这身行头多少钱?
How much you pay for that suit?
戏演的不错啊
Pretty good show you put on, you know that?
开着豪车过来
Cruising into town in your Chrysler LeBaron,
为部落谋福利
talking about what's good for the tribe.
跑题了 红弓先生
You're out of line, Mr. Red Bow.
我只是没搞明白 杨布拉德先生
Oh, well I guess I just don't understand, Mr. Youngblood.
说到就业 你们沃代因公♥司♥来了之后
You talk about jobs; how come since Overdine's been on the res
失业率为什么不降反升呢?
unemployment's gone up, not down?
这个
Ah,
从统计数字上看
statistically speaking though,
你说的不对
that's not true.
我们的劳动合同都是公开可查的
Our employment contracts are a matter of public record.
嗯 合同条款我看过了
Oh yeah, I read your contract.
从1868年拉勒米堡的开始
I read every damn contract since the
所有的条款我都看过
Fort Laramie Treaty of 1868,
全都大同小异 不是么?
and it's always the same deal, ain't it?
你们吃肉
You get what you want,
我们吃土
and we get the shaft.
红弓先生 我们目标是一致的
We're all working for the same goal here, Mr. Red Bow.
我们站在你们这边
We're on your side.
所以我来了
That's why I'm here.
你站哪边我最清楚
I know what you side you're on.
75%的族人生活在贫困线以下
75 percent of our people living below the poverty line,
你们却说掠夺我们的土地资源
and you tell us that stripping off what's left of our natural resources
能够改变这一切
is going to change that.
最好你能说点新鲜的
Maybe you better tell us something different.
“美国梦”里没有我们
This ain't the American Dream we're living.
这里是第三世界
This here's the third world!
(新墨西哥州 圣达菲)
就是她 跟上
There she is, let's go.
《Rachel Sweet - Everything's Different (But Nothing's Changed)》
妈妈 谢谢你的新玩具
Thanks for buying me the new toy, Mom.
什么情况
I can't believe this.
妈妈 怎么了?
What's wrong, Mom?
后面有辆警车 我又没有超速
There's a cop car behind us, and I'm not speeding.
可您还是得停车
You still gotta stop.
妈妈 我们做什么了?
What did we do, Mom?
不知道 宝贝
I don't know, honey.
女士 请出示驾照
Could I please see your driver's license, ma'am?
什么情况?
What's the problem?
我车速都没上60
I was only doing 35.
还有行驶证
And your automobile registration please.
你叫邦妮·红弓?
You Bonnie Red Bow?
是的
Yes.
你没发现这车没牌子么?
Are you aware that there are no plates on this vehicle?
有牌子啊
I've got plates.
请下车
Step out of the car, please.
为什么?
Why?
请您下车!
Step outside of the car, please.
我怎么了?
What did I do?
你这是干什么?
What are you doing?
你要有搜查令的
You're supposed to have a warrant.
妈妈 那是什么?
What's that, Mom?
是啊 “妈妈 这是什么?”
Yeah, what is it, Mom?
国产的
Domestic or
还是进口的?
imported?
一定是你放那的
You must've put that there.
女士 不是的
No ma'am,
是我们找到的
we found it there.
我是红弓
Red Bow.
哪位?
Who's this?
邦妮?
Bonnie?
我妹妹邦妮?
My sister Bonnie?
稍等 我没办法…
Wait a second, I can't...
因为什么进去的?
Busted for what?
天啊
Aw, hell.
哎 等一下 我没有保释的钱
电影精选列表