阿恩:圣殿骑士
根据杨·库卢小说改编
圣地
1187年
是他
It's him.
带红十字的恶魔,艾古蒂
The devil with the red cross: Al Ghouti.
他为什么帮我们?
Why does he help us?
艾古蒂
Al Ghouti.
她被关了多久?
How long has she been confined?
有些日子了
Several days and nights.
帮她出来
Help her out of here.
这是怎么了?
What's this?
瑞克萨修道院长让我们经常给她放血
Mother Rikissa ordered us to bleed her as often as possible.
我来不是谴责你
I'm not here to scold you.
塞西莉亚…
Cecilia...
死扛着没意义
There is no point in being stubborn,
你要认命
you must accept your fate.
瑞克萨院长是为了你好
Mother Rikissa... only wants what is best for you.
这个私生子是个孽障
This bastard was born in sin.
孩子
My baby,
还我孩子!我要孩子!
give me my baby... I want my baby!
不要!
No!
不要!
No!
不要!
No!
你们好
Greetings.
圣殿骑士,你救了我们的命
You saved our lives, Knight Templar.
谢谢
Thank you,
这只是我的职责
I only did my duty.
你说我们的语言
You speak our language.
那你应该懂得我不想…
Then you will understand that I do not wish to be...
受基♥督♥徒的恩惠
indebted to a Christian.
主真是难以捉摸呀
God truly moves in mysterious ways.
只有他知道为什么让敌人来救我们
Only he knows why he sent an enemy to our rescue.
你本可以像杀那些强盗一样轻松干掉我们
You could have killed us as easily as you killed the bandits.
那些强盗抢劫了很多朝圣者
Those bandits had robbed many Pilgrims...
而我的任务是保护朝圣者
and it's our mission to protect them.
不要夺取他人性命
Take not another's life.
人命在上帝眼中是神圣的
it is sacred in the eyes of God.
为正义而拯救
Save in the cause of righteousness.
艾古蒂
Al Ghouti,
我听说过你的大名
I've heard of you.
你是一个伟大的战士
You are a great warrior.
我叫优素福
I am Yussuf,
这位是我兄弟法卡
and this is my brother Fahkr.
我们是商人…
We are merchants...
正在赶往开罗
on our way to Cairo.
没护卫的情况下走死海附近的这条路
Taking this way around the Dead Sea without an escort
这条路最短
This is the shortest route.
但不是最安全的
But not the safest.
我们已发誓不相互攻击
We've sworn not to raise arms against each other,
让我们坦诚相待:
so let us be honest.
你们和我们一样,也是战士
You are warriors like us.
退下
Leave us.
我去…
I'll...
我去照料马
I'll go see to the horses.
你知道我是谁吗?
Do you know who I am?
你是优素福·萨拉赫丁·艾尤比
You are Youssaf Salah-al-Din al-Ayyube.
就是我们所知的萨拉丁
The one we know as Saladin.
你不害怕吗?
And you are not afraid?
你向我保证…
You have given me your word,
正如我向你保证的那样
as I have given mine.
你是一个高尚的人
You are a man of honour,
不像你的袍泽
not like your brothers.
你怎么会说我们的语言?
How is it that you speak our language?
我来这里很多年了
I've been here many years.
你不想回家吗?
And you do not wish to return home?
(多年之前)
荣誉属于上帝
感谢主伟大的荣耀
不,不
荣耀
感谢主伟大的荣耀
他…
He's...
塞西莉亚!
Cecilia!
遵命,院长
Yes, Mother.
我…
I have...
释放自己,孩子
Unburden yourself, my son.
我…
I have...
我犯戒溜出修道院
I have disobeyed and ventured outside the monastery grounds.
有个女孩子在唱圣歌♥
There was a girl singing.
她和我说话了,神父
She spoke to me, Father.
孩子,你忏悔的就是这些?
That is the end of your confession, my son?
我原谅你犯下的罪
All my sins I you forgive.
我宽恕你
Te absolvo.
以圣父、圣子、圣灵之名
In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
坐
Sit.
阿恩,听着…
Arn, listen.
你没做错
You did nothing wrong.
你长大了
You've grown up now,
迟早你会体验修道院外的生活
sooner or later you'll have to experience life outside these walls.
外面的世界,神父
The world outside, Father,
我什么都不懂 - 是的,是的
I know so little of it. - Yes, yes...
好吧,你最好适应它
but you better get used to it.
你母亲的意愿…
It was your mother's will...
也是上帝的…
and God's...
就是你要在修道院长大
that you should be brought up here in this monastery.
亨利神父 - 孩子
Father Henri... - Filia mea.
她和你父亲希望你是上帝的宠儿
She and your father had promised you as a child to God.
她说那是上帝的意愿
She said it was the will of God.
你以前常生病,所以他们为你祈祷
You had been sick, so they prayed for your life,
最后上帝赐予他们一个神迹
and God granted them a miracle...
那个希望是对主圣洁的信赖
So the promise was a sacred trust.
我们不能违背上帝的旨意
We can not oppose the will of God.
但我不情愿地将一个孩子
But I'm reluctant to raise a child...
培养成修道士
to become a monk.
但谁说主派这个男孩到这儿当修道士的?
But who said that God send the boy here to become a monk?
试试?
好么?这儿
用力握住
Hold n tight,
接下来…
and now...
瞄准
aim...
尽力射中靶子
and now try to hit the target.
非常好!
Very good!
好,再来
Good... Again...
好,再来
Good... Again...
非常好,嘿,看!
Very good... Hey, look!
我告诉过你…一直看我的眼睛
I told you: always in my eyes.
走着!
Go.
阿恩?
Arn.
看见没?
You see!
各学科基础
“阅读是各种知识的基础”
To read is the foundation of all knowledge.
怎么了?
What...?
哪只手拿着舒服?
In which hand does it feel most comfortable?
都可以
Both.
小心,脚步!
弗里亚尔·吉尔伯特,你怎么这么会格斗?
Brother Guilbert, why are you so good at fighting?
以前我更厉害
Once I used to be much better.
再来
Again.
你似乎在把他训练成战士
You seem to be training him to be a warrior.
很明智吗?
Is that entirely wise?
我只是加强
I am merely strengthening the skills that
上帝赋予他的天份
God has already given him.
我不知道你准备好没有
I wasn't sure that you were ready,
但现在…
but you are. Now...
你必须听从领主的召集
you must do the Lord's calling.
吉尔伯特兄弟和我讨论后
Brother Guilbert and I have discussed this
电影精选列表