布鲁斯·坎贝尔
紧迫时速
编剧 制片 导演 乔什·贝克
进来
Man: Come in!
开着吧 请坐 卡尔
Leave it open. Have a seat, Carl.
你喜欢雪茄吗 卡尔 古巴的
Do you like cigars, Carl? Cuban.
哇 谢谢您 典狱长
Carl: Wow, thank you, Warden.
整盒都留着吧 这是给你的礼物
Keep the whole box. It's a gift.
这些日子要搞到它们可难得要死
And they're darn hard to come by these days.
再谢谢您一次 典狱长 这 您这可真是太好了
Well, thank you, again, Warden. That's... That's darn nice of you.
应该的 你的十年刑期减了五年
Yeah, you deserve it. Pull five of your ten years
然后你现在因为表现良好而被释放 终于自♥由♥了
and now you're out on good behavior. Free at last.
是 长官 -你知道吗 卡尔
Yes, sir. - You know, Carl...
看你走我可难过得要死
I'm darn sorry to see you go.
对大多数犯人我不能这么说
I can't say that about most of the inmates,
但我相信你
but I trust you.
你把这里运行得真的很平稳 卡尔
You made things run real smooth here, Carl.
噢 我很肯定他们会把事情办好的 长官
Oh, I'm sure they'll run things just fine, sir.
我亲自训练了他们 -如果你这么说 我很肯定他们能办到的 卡尔
I trained them myself. - I'm sure they will if you say so, Carl.
但是没你好 -谢谢您 长官
But not as good as you. - Well, thank you, sir.
没理由谢我 卡尔 应该的
No reason to thank me, Carl. You deserve it.
你刚来的时候
When you first got here you were as worthless a punk
是我见过的最没用的混混 让我告诉你
as I've ever seen and let me tell you,
我在这地方见过一些一点用都没有的混混
I've seen some downright worthless punks in this place.
但你不一样
But you were different.
我立马就从你身上感觉到 而我始终相信我的直觉 卡尔
I could sense it in you right away and I always trust my instincts, Carl.
我从没错过 -没有 长官
I'm never wrong. - No, sir.
把这当作一个小教训吧 卡尔
Take that as a little lesson, Carl.
相信你的直觉 你就不会出错
Trust your instincts and you'll never go wrong.
我觉得我会的 长官
I think I will, sir.
所以 你有什么打算
So, what are your plans?
呃 其实 典狱长 我和我最好的朋友在考虑
Well, actually, Warden, me and my best friend were thinking
做洗衣店生意
about going into the laundry business.
那是我最了解的 -那倒是真的
That's what I know best. - That's true.
你确实挺了解洗衣店生意的
You do know the laundry business.
你是我最好的领班 -嗯 谢谢您 典狱长
Best foreman I ever had. - Well, thank you, Warden.
洗衣店是门好生意 卡尔 这门生意挺稳定的
Laundry's a good business, Carl. A stable business.
就像食品行和殡仪馆
Like food and funeral homes.
人一直都要洗衣服
People will always want clean clothes.
你知道吗 当我把这设施从车牌换成洗衣店的时候
You know, when I changed this facility over from license plates to laundry
他们觉得我疯了 但我展示给他们看
they thought I was crazy, but I showed 'em.
我让每个人都有钱赚
I made it pay for everybody.
所以 洗衣店 哈
So, laundry, huh?
你一直都挺认真的 卡尔
You have been paying attention, Carl.
我很开心能看到自己的直觉又一次被证实
I'm glad to see my instincts once again prove true.
你要把你在这里学到的知识运用起来
You take the knowledge you've gained here and put it to use
保你一帆风顺 -我也是这样想的 长官
and you'll be okay. - I think I will, too, sir.
好样的 卡尔 那
Good for you, Carl. Well...
祝你好运 卡尔
the best of luck, Carl.
再见 -再见 典狱长
Goodbye. - Goodbye, Warden.
还有谢谢您 -你走的时候顺便把门带上 哈
And thank you. - Close the door on your way out, huh.
那么 马图什卡
So, Matushka...
终于要出去了 哈
finally made it out, huh?
关你啥事
What's it to ya?
你以为你是个硬汉
You think you're a tough guy,
但我听到你在里面和典狱长说的话
but I heard you in there with the Warden.
你就是个马屁精
You're just a brown-nosed ass kisser.
从你第一天来这儿起你就不停地拍他马屁
You've been kissing his ass since the first day you got here.
我有消息告诉你 脑残 他管的这地方
Carl: I got news for you, shit for brains, he runs the place.
告诉你 马图什卡 我从没喜欢过你
Tell you something, Matushka, I never liked you.
我一直觉得你在搞什么阴谋诡计 我从没相信过你
I always thought you were up to something and I never trusted you.
天啊 这话听得我太难受了 我可一直挂念着你
Gee, I'm sorry to hear that. I always thought so much of you.
噢 滑稽鬼 你会回来的
Oh, funny man. You'll be back.
其实吧 你说反了 瞧
Actually, you got that backwards. See...
明天是你会在这儿 我不会
tomorrow you'll still be here. I won't.
卡尔 我的好哥们 -坚守信念 兄弟们
Carl! My man! - Keep the faith, brothers.
我会把你们的妻子女友都找个遍 让她们知道你们都很想念她们的
I'll look up all your wives and girlfriends and let 'em know you miss 'em.
操你丫的 -再也不会了
Man: Fuck you! - Not anymore.
这是卡尔·马图什卡 他要离开这儿了
This is Carl Matushka. He's outta here.
不过他会回来的
But he'll be back.
卡尔
Patrick: Carl!
三
Three!
嘿 那可是雷德福-唐德罗的比赛球 哥们
Hey, that's a Redford-Dondero game ball, man.
重大♥比♥赛 -来 快点
Patrick: The big game. - Go. Come on!
嘿 帕特里克 我的好哥们
Hey, Patrick, my main man.
卡尔·"獠牙"·马图什卡 -正是本人 哥们
Carl "The Tush" Matushka. - That's me, man.
嗯 你看起来 可有够狼狈的 -是呀 你也一样 哥们
Well, you look... like shit. - Yeah, you, too, man.
你也一样 头发怎么了呀
You, too. What's with the hair?
噢 不 不 这是新的 你喜欢吗
Oh, no. No. It's new. You like it?
嗯 你看起来跟个死基佬一样 -谢谢你
Yeah, you look like a faggot. - Thank you.
还有操操你
And fuck you.
我可真不敢相信是你 哥们
I can't believe it's you, man.
我从没想过会再见到你 -是呀
I'd never think I'd see you again. - Yeah.
我知道你被…你被判了五年 我却逍遥法外了
I know you got... you got five years and I walked.
是的呀 就这样 对吧
Yeah, well, that's how it goes, right?
我被抓了 你没有
I get caught, you don't.
是呀 但你 你一直都没说什么
Yeah, but you... You kept your mouth shut.
我欠你太多了 -是啊 我们曾是最好的朋友
I owe you big for that. - Yeah, we were best friends once.
也许我会再让你当我朋友 小基佬
Maybe I'll let you be my friend again, fag boy.
快来 -二人组
Come on. - Dynamic duo.
我们他妈的是不可阻挡的 -就这儿 就这儿
We're un-fucking-stoppable. - Right here. Right here.
嘿 好手
Hey, good hands.
嘿 你记得橄榄球 篮球 水上运动吗
Hey, you remember football? Basketball? Water sports?
他妈的不可阻挡 -就该是这样
Un-fucking-stoppable. - God damn right.
都准备好了吗 -嘿 同志 信我就对了
Everything all set? - Hey, paisan, trust me here.
噢 顺便说一下 汤姆退出了 所以我只好另外找了个司机
Oh, by the way, Tom backed out so I had to get another driver.
你什么意思 汤姆都准备好了
What do you mean? Tom was all set.
发生什么了 -我不知道 他没告诉我
What happened? - I don't know. He didn't tell me.
他就打电♥话♥来说放弃了 所以 我就说"操♥他♥妈♥的"
He just calls and craps out. So, I say "fuck him"
然后我另外找了个人 所以 我们没事的
and I get somebody else. So, we're okay.
嗯 还有他行吗 -嗯 他行的 没事
Yeah, and he's cool? - Yeah, he's cool. Okay.
哥们 现在都没事了 你回来了
Everything's okay now, man. You're back.
我感觉好兴奋喔 咦哈
I feel excited. Yee-haw!
我好多年都没这么嗨了 -好好好 冷静点
I haven't been this high in years. - All right, well, calm down.
其余的呢 -在后面
What about the rest? - In the back.
好
Okay.
好好享用
Bon appétit.
好勒 我们有23分钟
All right, we got 23 minutes.
让我们开始吧
Let's get going.
嗨 -嗨
Hi. - Hi.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
婪蒂 -好滴 婪蒂
Randy -Okay, Randy.
呃 听着 我没那么多时间
Uh, listen, I don't have a whole lotta time.
所以
So...
就我而言 我们可大概有一个小时的时间
We got about an hour as far as I'm concerned.
从十分钟前 开始
Starting from... ten minutes ago.
嗯 好 呃 说实话 我觉得我根本
Yeah, well, uh, honestly, I don't think I'm gonna need
不需要那么多时间
anywhere near that much time.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
呃 还没呢
Uh, not yet.
靠
Shit.
这 这可太久了
It's-It's been a long time.
喂 宝贝 让我来帮帮你吧
Here, baby, let me help you.
咋啦
What?
你会弄脏我口红的 -噢 神啊
You'll smudge my lipstick. - Oh, Jesus.
派对必备
Party favors.
我们来吧
Here we go.
他可是个大男孩
He's a big boy.
我靠
Holy shit.
好
Yes.
噢 好 好
Oh' yes! Yes!
好 好 好
电影精选列表