老友记 第一季 第四集

FriendsS01E04

Part1

2019年7月9日 13:42 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Episode 4 Season 1: The one with George Stephanopoulos.


老友记第1季第4集:乔治·史蒂法诺普洛先生。

Monica: Alright. Phoebe?
好了,菲比你说?
Phoebe: Okay, okay. If I were omnipotent for a day, I would want, um, world peace, no more hunger, good things for the rain forest. And bigger boobs.
注释:omnipotent:无所不能的。
好的。如果我有一天变得无所不能,我希望,恩,世界和平,没有饥荒,热带雨林受到更好保护……还要大咪?咪!
Ross: Yeah, see...you took mine. Chandler, what about you?
好,恩,你说的也是我的愿望。钱德勒,你呢?
Chandler: Uh, if I were omnipotent for a day, I'd...make myself omnipotent forever.
呃,如果我有一天无所不能,我要……永远都无所不能。
Rachel: See, there's always one guy. "If I had a wish, I'd wish for three more wishes."
看吧,永远有这么贪婪的人。"如果我得到一个愿望,那我许愿再得到三个愿望。"
All: Hey Joey.
嗨,乔伊。
Chandler: Hi. Hey, buddy.
嗨,伙计。
Monica: Hey, Joey, what would you do if you were omnipotent?
嗨,乔伊,如果你变得无所不能,你会做什么?
Joey: Probably kill myself!
也许我会自?杀。
Monica: Excuse me?
你说什么?
Joey: Hey, if Little Joey's dead, then I got no reason to live!
嗨,如果小乔伊都玩完了,那我就没理由再活下去了!
Ross: Joey, uh Omnipotent.
乔伊,恩,我是说无所不能。
Joey: You are? Ross, I'm sorry. I had no idea. I thought it was a theoretical question.
你吗?罗斯,我真是遗憾。我不知道,我以为这是一个理论问题。
Monica: How does she do that?
她怎么做到的?
Ross: I cannot sleep in a public place, libraries, airplanes, movie theaters....
我在公共场合无法入睡,无论是图书馆,飞机还是电影院…
Monica: When you were little, you slept at the Grand Canyon.
注释:the Grand Canyon:科罗拉多大峡谷,位于美国亚利桑那州西北部,科罗拉多高原西南部。
你小时候就在大峡谷睡着过。
Ross: Hello, Mom and Dad never took us to the Grand Canyon.
爸妈从没带我们去过大峡谷。
Ross: Mom and Dad took us to the Grand Canyon?
难道爸妈带我去过大峡谷吗?
Monica: Would you look at her? She is so peaceful.
你看她。睡得多香。
Ross: yeah.
是啊。
Phoebe: Oh oh!
哦!
Monica: What what what!...Hi.
什么什么什么!……嗨。
Ross: It's okay, y'know, you just nodded off again.
注释:nod off: 打盹。
没什么,你刚刚又打瞌睡了。
Monica: What's going on with you?
你怎么了?
Phoebe: I got no sleep last night!
我昨晚没睡着。
Ross: Why?
为什么?
Phoebe: My grandmother has this new boyfriend, and they're both kind of insecure in bed. So, and deaf.So they're constantly, like, having to reassure each other that they're having a good time.You have no idea how loud they are!
我奶奶找了个新男朋友,他们俩在床上都有点没安全感。而且耳朵都不好使。所以他们一直在相互确认是不是爽了。你根本不知道他们有多吵!
Monica: Well, if you want, you can stay with Rachel and me tonight.
恩,如果你愿意的话,今天晚上你可以跟我和瑞秋一起睡。
Phoebe: Thanks.
谢了。
Joey:...Ninety five, ninety six, ninety seven. See, I told you! Less than a hundred steps from our place to here.
……95,96,97。看吧,我说过吧!从我们住的地方到这儿不到100步。
Chandler: You got way too much free time.
你实在太闲了。
Joey: Hey! Here's the birthday boy! Ross, check it out: hockey tickets, Rangers Penguins, tonight at the Garden, and we're taking you.
注释:hockey: 冰球。
注释:Rangers Penguins:纽约游骑兵(New York Rangers)、匹兹堡企鹅(Pittsburgh Penguins)??都是美国出名的冰球队。
嗨!寿星在这儿呢!罗斯,快看!今晚冰球比赛的票,游骑兵队对企鹅队,在花园广场,我们带你一起去。
Chandler: Happy birthday, pal!
生日快乐,哥们儿!
Joey: We love you, man.
我们都爱死你了,帅哥。
Ross: It's funny, my birthday was seven months ago.
真搞笑,我的生日七个月前就过了。
Joey: So?
所以呢?
Ross: So, I'm guessing you had an extra ticket and couldn't decide which one of you got to bring a date?
所以,我估计你们是不是多了一张票又决定不了谁带个女伴去?
Chandler: Well, aren't we Mr " The glass is half empty."
注释:The glass is half empty: 这是指“半杯水”性格理论,对于半杯水的杯子,悲观的人会说杯子half empty,乐观的人会说half full。
恩,非要这么光往坏处想吗?
Ross: Oh my God, oh is today the twentieth, October twentieth?
噢我的天,噢,今天是20号,10月20号?
Monica: Oh, I was hoping you wouldn't remember.
噢,我还希望你不要想起呢。
Ross: Ohhh.
噢。
Joey: What's wrong with the twentieth?
20号怎么了?
Chandler: Eleven days before Halloween. . all the good costumes are gone?
离万圣节还有11天,所有漂亮的装束都没有了?
Ross: Today's the day Carol and I first consummated our physical relationship. Sex.
今天是我和卡萝第一次,真正建立肉体关系的日子。做?爱。
Joey: You told your sister that?
你把这事告诉你妹妹了?
Ross: Believe me, I told everyone. You know what, I'd better pass on the game. I think I'm just gonna go home and think about my ex-wife and her lesbian lover.
相信我,我逢人就说。我还是不去看比赛了,还是回家想想我的前妻和她的同性恋爱人。
Joey: The hell with hockey, let's all do that!
看什么冰球比赛啊,跟你一起好了!
Chandler: C'mon, Ross! You, me, Joey, ice, guys' night out, c'mon, what do ya say, big guy, Huh? Huh? Huh?
别这样,罗斯!你,我,乔伊,酷一点,男人们的狂欢夜,来吧,怎么样,大个儿。
Ross: What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Chandler: I have no idea.
我不知道。
Joey: C'mon, Ross!
去吧, 罗斯!
Ross: Alright, alright, maybe it'll take my mind off it. Promise to buy me a big thumb finger?
注释:a big thumb finger: 是指冰球比赛中呐喊助威时挥舞的手套,是大拇指的形状。
好吧,好吧,也许这可以让我不去想它。那你们要答应给我买个大拇指(手套)哦?
Rachel: Looklooklooklooklook, my first pay check! Look at the window, there's my name! Hi, me!
看看看看看,我的第一份薪水!看窗口,那儿有我的名字!嘿,我!
Phoebe: I remember the day I got my first pay check. There was a cave-in one of the mines, and eight people were killed.
注释:cave-in:塌方,陷落。
我记得我第一次领薪水那天,矿上有个矿井塌方了,死了八个人。
Monica: Wow, you worked in a mine?
哇,你在矿井工作过?
Phoebe: I worked in a Dairy Queen, why?
我那时在DQ冰淇淋店上班啊,怎么了?
Rachel: God, isn't this exciting? I earned this. I wiped tables for it, I steamed milk for it, and it was totally not worth it.
天呐,这不兴奋吗?我挣的。我为了它擦桌子,热牛奶,而它。。。完全不值得。
Rachel: Who's FICA? Why's he getting all my money?
注释:FICA: Federal Insurance Contributions Act (FICA) tax 。是收入税的一种,是美国政府强制征收的税种。为退休、残疾、死亡工人的子女支付的联邦基金。FICA税用于维持社会保险和医疗。
FICA是谁?他为什么把我的钱全拿走了?
Rachel: I mean, what Chandler, look at that.
这是什么,钱德勒,你看看。
Chandler: Oh, this is not that bad.
哦,这个其实还好。
Joey: Oh, you're fine, yeah, for a first job.
哦,你不错了,是啊,对于第一份工作来说很好了。
Ross: You can totally, totally live on this.
你完全可以靠此糊口了。
Monica: Oh, yeah. Yeah.
是啊是啊。
Ross: Oh, by the way, great service tonight.
哦,顺便说一句,今晚的服务棒极了。
All: Oh! Yeah!
哦!对!
Guys: Hockey! Hockey! Hockey.
冰球!冰球!冰球。
Kiki: Rachel?
是瑞秋吗?
Rachel: Oh my God!
哦,我的天!
Monica: I swear I've seen birds do this on Wild Kingdom.
我发誓我在动物世界看到过鸟类就是这样的。
Rachel: What are you guys doing here?
你们在这里做什么啊?
Kiki: Well, we were in the city shopping, and your mom said you work here, and it's true!
恩,我们到城里买东西,你妈说你在这儿工作,居然是真的!
Joanne: Look at you in the apron. You look like you're in a play.
看你穿着围裙,好像在拍戏一样。
Rachel: God look at you, you are so big I can't believe it!
看看你,(肚子)都这么大了,真是难以相信!
Leslie: I know. I know! I'm a duplex.
注释:duplex:复式的,有两部分的。
我知道!我现在是两个人呢。
Rachel: Kiki, you look phenomenal, I mean, you've lost, like, a ton of weight. and you should... Really really it's time to stop, you look perfect.
Kiki,你看起来真漂亮,你看上去好像减了一吨重。你真是……真的,是时候该停下来了,你看上去棒极了。
Rachel: Anyway, so what's going on with you?
那你怎么样?
Joanne: Well, guess who my dad's making partner in his firm? Me!
嗯,猜猜我爸让谁做他公司的合伙人?我!
Kiki: And while we're on the subject of news...
还有,说到新闻话题。。。
Phoebe: Look, look, I have elbows!
快看,快看,我有手肘!
Chandler:...Cross Poulet, passes it up to Leetch!
Poulet传球给Leetch。
Joey: Leetch spots Messier in the crease here's the pass!
注释:spot:瞄准,紧盯。
注释:crease: 禁区。
Leetch瞄到禁区里的Messier, 看传球!
Chandler: We'll take a brief time out while Messier stops to look at some women's shoes.
Messier停下来看女式鞋的时候我们休息一会吧。
Ross: Carol was wearing boots just like those the night that we we first y'know. Fact, she, uh she never took them off, 'cause we, we...Sorry. Sorry.
那天晚上卡萝就是穿的这种靴子,我们的第一次,你知道,实际上,她,呃,她一直没脱靴,因为我们,我们。。。对不起,对不起。
Joey: I can not believe.
难以相信。
Chandler: What?
又怎么了?
Ross: Peach pit.
桃核儿。
Chandler: Yes, Bunny?
又怎样,可怜娃?
Ross: Peach pit. That night we, uh we had
桃核。那晚我们,恩,我们吃了……
Joey: Peaches?
桃子?
Ross: Actually, nectarines, but basically...
实际上,是油桃,但基本上……
Chandler: Could've been a peach.
可能是桃子。
Ross: Then, uh, then we got dressed, and I...I...I walked her to the...the bus stop. I'm fine. …
然后,恩,然后我们穿上衣服,而且我,我……我陪她走到,公交车站……我没事。
Joey: Hey, that woman's got an ass like Carol's! What? Thought we were trying to find stuff.
嘿,那个女人的屁股长得和卡萝的好像!怎么了?还以为我们就是要找点什么呢。
Rachel: So c'mon, you guys, tell me all the dirt!
好了,你们这些家伙,所有的八卦都告诉我!
Kiki: Well, the biggest news is still you dumping Barry at the altar!
恩,最大的新闻还是你在婚礼的圣坛上甩了巴瑞。
Joanne: Alright. Let's talk reality for a second.
好了,说点认真的。
Rachel: Okay.
好。

老友记.本章节注释


omnipotent:无所不能的。
the Grand Canyon:科罗拉多大峡谷,位于美国亚利桑那州西北部,科罗拉多高原西南部。
nod off: 打盹。
hockey: 冰球。
Rangers Penguins:纽约游骑兵(New York Rangers)、匹兹堡企鹅(Pittsburgh Penguins)??都是美国出名的冰球队。
The glass is half empty: 这是指“半杯水”性格理论,对于半杯水的杯子,悲观的人会说杯子half empty,乐观的人会说half full。
a big thumb finger: 是指冰球比赛中呐喊助威时挥舞的手套,是大拇指的形状。
cave-in:塌方,陷落。
FICA: Federal Insurance Contributions Act (FICA) tax 。是收入税的一种,是美国政府强制征收的税种。为退休、残疾、死亡工人的子女支付的联邦基金。FICA税用于维持社会保险和医疗。
duplex:复式的,有两部分的。
spot:瞄准,紧盯。
crease: 禁区。


《老友记》本章剧本下载