老友记 第二季 第十集

FriendsS02E10

Part2

2019年7月9日 13:51 推荐到豆瓣

Hey Rach, what time do you get off? We're all gonna do something tonight.
瑞秋,你什么时候下班?我们晚上一起做点什么吧。
Umm.... well, actually I'm already done, but I...I kinda got plans.
额,事实上,我已经下班了,但我有其他计划了。
You have other friends?
你难道有别的朋友?
Yeah...I, uhh...I have a...I have a date.
对,我…我有一个约会。
What?
什么?
With a man?
跟男人?
What? What is so strange for me having a date?
怎么了啊?我有约会有什么可奇怪的。
What about Ross? I mean, are you still mad at him 'cause he made that list about you?
那罗斯怎么办?你还在为他列单子的事在生他气吗?
Noooo, no, I'm not mad at him. I'm. . I'm not really anything at him anymore.
不…我不生他气了。我对他什么感觉也没有了。
What are you talking about?
你在胡说些什么啊?
I don't know. Whatwhatever I was feeling, I'm...not.
我不知道。不管我从前怎么样,现在我…没那种感觉了。
But you guys came so close.
但你俩就差一点点了。
Oh, I know, I'm sorry, you guys. You're just gonna have to get used to the fact that I will not be dating Ross.
我知道,对不起啦各位。你们必须得习惯,我不会跟罗斯约会这个事实。
Here he is. Hi. Guys, this is Russ.
他来了。各位,这是洛斯。
Hhhhiiiii.
嗨...
No, nononono. I'm not saying you're not talented. You're very talented.
不不不,我不是说你没才华,你非常有才华。
It's just with the bird dead and all, there's very little act left. Oh, honey, give me a break, will ya? Ohhh, ooh, I'll talk to you later.
只是那只鸟死了之后,你剩下的戏份就很少了。亲爱的,放我一马,好吗?我等会儿再打给你。
Well, there's my favorite client. So tell me darling, how was the audition?
哦我最喜爱的客户来了。告诉我亲爱的,试镜结果如何?
Well, I think it went pretty well. I. . I got a callback for Thursday.
我觉得进行得满顺利的。他们要我周四复试。
Joey, have you ever seen me ecstatic?
乔伊,你见过我心醉神迷吗?
No.
没有。
Well, here it is.
那你见识看看。
OK, uh.... listen, there's something I wanna talk to you about. The network casting lady...
对了,我想跟你谈谈电视台的选角女士…
Oh, isn't Lori a doll?
哦罗莉是不是很棒?
Yeah, yeah, she is great, but...I kinda got the feeling that she was sorta...coming on to me.
是的,她是很棒。可是…我觉得她好像对我有那么一点点意思。
And I definitely would get the part if I would've...you know...if I would've sent the Little General in.
我觉得如果派我的“小将军”出马的话,我肯定就能得到那个角色。
Oh, I see. Well, I'm just gonna put in a call here and we'll find out what's going on and straighten it out. Yeah, hi, Lori please.
我懂了!我现在就打个电话…把事情搞清楚,看看究竟是怎么回事。你好啊,请接罗莉。
Hi darling. So how about Joey Tribbiani for the part of the cab driver, isn't he terrific? Uhhuuuuh. Uhhuuuuh. OK, doll. Talk to you later. Yeah, you're gonna have to sleep with her.
嗨亲爱的!乔伊崔比亚尼演计程车司机那个角色怎么样?他是不是太棒了?好的宝贝我们等会儿再谈。对,你必须跟她上床。
What's the matter?
你怎么了?
Fun Bobby.
是搞笑巴比。
What, isn't he sober?
怎么?他又喝酒了?
Oh, he's sober alright. Just turns out that Fun Bobby was fun for a reason.
他是没喝酒。只是我发现,搞笑巴比搞笑是有原因的。
Ohhh, OK.
好吧。
All right, here you go, sweetie.
拿去吧,亲爱的。
Thanks. You wanna hear something funny?
谢了。要不要听一个有趣的故事?
Oh God, yes!
哦上帝啊,要!
There are no hardware stores open past midnight in the Village.
只要一过了午夜,这附近的五金行就全都关门了。
That is funny.
好好笑哦。
I needed to buy a hammer the other night, and I'm out walking around the neighborhood.
前几天晚上我需要买一把锤子,我就出去在这附近逛了一逛。
But apparently there are no hardware stores open past midnight in the Village.
但是显然,这附近所有的五金行,一过了午夜之后都关门了。
Ahhh, say honey, don't you have to be at your interview now?
亲爱的,你不是该去面试了吗?
Oh yeah.
是啊。
See you guys.
再见各位。
Bye...ridiculously dull Bobby.
拜拜…无聊至极的巴比。
Oh...my...God.
老天啊!
It's not that bad.
也没那么糟啦。
Not that bad? Did you not hear the hammer story?
没那么糟?你难道没有听到刚刚那个锤子的故事吗?
OK, OK, don't get all squinky.
注释:squinky:行为不稳定的,举止不太正常的。
好嘛好嘛,别一惊一乍的。
Maybe it was just the kind of story where you have to be there.
也许你只有身历其境才会觉得好笑啊。
But I'm gonna be there...for the rest of my life. I mean, I can't break up with him. I'm the one who made him quit drinking. He's dull because of me.
但我下半辈子都会身历其境啊!我不能跟他分手,是我叫他戒的酒。他是因为我才变得这么无聊的。
All right, don't say that. He's probably always been dull. You just, you know, set it free.
好了,别这么说了。也许他一直很无聊的,你只是…把那个无聊的他解放了。
Hi.
嗨。
Hey Ross.... bahhhh!
嗨罗斯,啊!
Hi Russ, I've just got two more tables to clean and then we'll go, OK?
嗨洛斯!我再清理两张桌子,我们就可以走了,好吗?
OK, I'll just sit here and...uh...chat with your, uh.... friendtype....people.
好的,我就坐这儿…跟你的…朋友类型的人…一起聊天。
Rachel? Yeah.
瑞秋?恩?
Um, hi! Hi!
嗨!嗨!
OK, so, you know what you're doing, right?
额,你知道你在干什么吗?
Uhh.... waitressing?
啊,做服务生么?
Well, yeah, but...no. I mean, umm...doesn't.... doesn't Russ just remind you ofof someone?
是,又不是…洛斯会不会让你想起某个人来呢?
Huh, Bob Saget?
呵,鲍勃·萨吉特?(著名影星)
Oh, yeah! No, no, no, no, oh, oh.
诶就是啊!哦不不不不对…
Hi.
嗨。
Oh, my, oh!
哦天呐!
What? What's wrong?
什么啊?我怎么了?
I, OK...
没事...
She's just upset because she, uh, she buttered a spider into her toast this morning.
她心情不好是因为…她今天早上,不小心把一只蜘蛛涂在她的吐司上了。
Hmm, all right.
好吧。
Listen, Pheebs, this is gonna be OK. Ross, Russ. Russ, Ross.
听我说,菲比,这不要紧的。罗斯,洛斯。洛斯,罗斯。
Hi. Hi.
嗨。嗨。
Are you a, uh, friend of Rachel's?
你是…瑞秋的朋友?
Yes, yes I am. Are you a, uh, a friend of Rachel's?
是,我是。你是…瑞秋的朋友吗?
Actually, I'm a...kind of a.... you know, a...datetype...thing...of Rachel's.
事实上,我是…可以说是…你知道的,一个…瑞秋的,约会对象类型的…朋友。
A date.
约会?
Yeah, I'm her date.
对,我是她的约会对象。
Oh, oh, you're...uh...you're, oh you're the date.
哦你是…哦你是…她约会的对象。
You know, this is actually good, because if we ever lose Ross, we have a spare.
其实这也很好…因为万一我们失去了罗斯,还有一个备用的。
Oh, you are the, uh...paleontologist.
你是那个…古生物学家。
Yes, yes I am. And you are a....
对,我是。你是…
Periodontist.
牙周病学家。
See? They're as different as night and...later that night.
瞧,现在他们简直是黑夜跟…更黑的夜。
Well, I am going to, uh...get a beverage. It was nice, nice...uh...meeting you.
好吧,我现在要去…拿杯饮料。很高兴…很高兴认识你。
Ditto.
彼此彼此。
I, uh, well...I...I met Russ.
我…我见过洛斯了。
Oh.
哦。
Hey, I didn't know we were, uh, seeing other people.
我不知道我们彼此在跟别人交往。
Well, we're not seeing each other, so....
我们又没有在交往,所以呢…
Well, uh, for your information, there's a woman at the museum, who's curator of moths and other...uh...winged things...who's, uh, let it be known that she is drawn to me much like a...well you know.
那我告诉你好了,我们博物馆里有个女的,她是蛾类…跟其他有翅生物…的负责人…她明显地表示她喜欢我,就像是…你懂的。
But so far I've been keeping her at bay, but, uh, if this is the deal...
我到现在还跟她保持距离,但是如果你要这样的话…
Well, yeah, this is the deal.
对,我就是要这样。
OK, well, um, have a nice evening.
那好,祝你有愉快的一晚。
Thank you. Russ, you ready?
谢你。洛斯,你好了吗?
Yeah.
好了。
Bye.
再见...
She's dating. She's dating?
她在约会了?她开始约会了?
Yes, yes, but did you see who she was dating?
对,对的。但是你看到她在跟谁约会了吗?
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
Do you not see it?
你看不出来吗?
See what? I don't know what she sees in...in that goober. And it takes him, what? Like, like, I don't know, uhhhuhh, hello, a week, to get out a sentence?
看什么啊?我真搞不懂她看中那蠢货哪一点!而且那,那个家伙…讲完一句话要等一个礼拜?
Yeah, it's annoying, isn't it?
是呀,烦死人了,是不是?
Yeah.
对。

老友记.本章节注释


注释:squinky:行为不稳定的,举止不太正常的。


《老友记》本章剧本下载