老友记 第二季 第十一集

FriendsS02E11

Part1

2019年7月9日 13:51 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 2 Episode 11: The one With the Lesbian Wedding.


老友记第2季第11集: 同志婚礼。

Ok. Here's his diaper bag, and his uh, Mr. Winky, and uh...oh, him. Hi!
这是他放♥尿♥不湿的袋子…跟他的眨眼先生。还有…他,嗨!
So how did everything go?
一切都还好吗?
Oh, great. Great. There was a projectile, uh, throwing up incident, but he started it.
好,都很好。我们有个喷射性…呕吐事件,不过是他先挑起来的。
Well, we've gotta go. Ok.
我们得走了哦。好。
...Oh, right. Um, I've got some news. It's about us.
咳咳...对了,我有个消息,是关于我们的。
Oh, you and me?
你跟我?
Uh, no, Susan and me.
不,苏珊跟我。
The other us.
另一个“我们”。
Ok.
好。
We're uh, we're getting married.
我们要结婚了。
As in, "I now pronounce you wife and wife" married?
就像“我现在宣布,你们成为妻子跟妻子”的“结婚”?
Anyway, we'd like you to come, but we totally understand if you don't want to.
我们非常欢迎你来,若你不想来,我们也完全了解。
Yeah. Well, why wouldn't I wanna come? I had fun at the first wedding.
我为什么会不想去呢?第一次跟你的婚礼上我玩儿的很开心。
Look, I just thought that...
只是我觉得也许因为我们…
No no no, I mean, hey, why shouldn't I be happy for you? You know? I mean, what would it say about me if I couldn't revel in your joy? I'm reveling baby, believe me!
注释:revel:狂欢,陶醉。
不…我是说… 我为什么不该替你高兴呢?…如果我不能为你的快乐而快乐,那我算什么呢?我说的是真的,相信我!
Is your finger caught in that chair?
你的手指被椅子夹住了吗?
Mmm hmmm.
嗯哼。
Want us to go?
想要我们离开吗?
Uhhuh.
嗯哼。
This is so cool. You're actually gonna be on television.
好酷耶,你真的要在电视上出现了。
I know. It really hit me last night. I'm gonna be on Days of Our Lives. And then I started thinking about all of us, and how these are the days of our lives. .
我知道,我昨晚才真正的意识到我要在“我们的日子”里面演出了。然后我开始想我们的事,我发现这正是“我们的日子”。
Yes!
哦耶!
What?
怎么了?
Carol and Susan's caterer had a mountain bike accident this weekend, and she's in a full body cast.
帮卡萝跟苏珊办喜宴的人,这个周末骑登山车出了车祸…全身都上了石膏。
Yes!
哦耶!
They want me to do it, which is really cool, seeing as I've never catered before, and I really need the money, and this isn't a problem for you, is it?
他们要我办喜宴,太酷了。我从来没有办过这个…而且我很需要钱,你没意见吧?
Would it matter?
这又不会改变什么?
Oh, you are so great! Thank you!
你太棒了!谢谢!
Are you really not going?
你真的不去吗?
I am really not going. I mean, I don't get it. They already live together, why do they need to get married?
我当然真的不去。我不懂她们已经住在一起了,为什么还需要结婚?
Because they love each other, and they wanna celebrate that love with the people that are close with them.
因为她们相爱啊。她们要跟她们亲密的人,一起庆祝那份爱。
If you wanna call that a reason.
如果你硬要说,那也算个理由的话。
Who's the bitterest man in the living room, the bitterest man in the living room? Hi, neighbor.
谁是客厅里最苦的人?客厅里最苦的男人?嗨,邻居。
Ross, I thought you were over this.
罗斯,我以为你不在意了。
Look, that has nothing to do with this, ok? She's my exwife. Ifif she were marrying a guy, none of you'd expect me to be there.
那跟这个没有关系,她是我前妻。要是嫁了一个男的话,你们不会希望我去。
Hey, if she were marrying a guy, she'd be like the worst lesbian ever.
她要是嫁了个男的话,她就成了史上最烂的同性恋了。
Did I miss it? Did I miss it?
我错过了吗?
No no, I'm on right after this guy shoots himself.
还没有,这个家伙自杀之后,我就上场了。
Whoa, she is pretty.
她很漂亮耶。
Yeah, and she's really nice too. She taught me all about, you know, how to work with the cameras, and smellthefart acting.
对了,她人也很好。她教我怎么样在镜头前演戏…还有“闻屁”演戏大法。
Huh. I'm sorry, what? Excuse me?
对不起?什么?smellthefart acting.
“闻屁”演戏大法。
It's like, you got so many lines to learn so fast, that sometimes you need a minute to remember your next one.
在短时间之内,要记那么多的台词…有时候你需要时间想下一句。
So while you're thinking of it, you take this big pause where you look all intense, you know, like this...
所以当你想台词的时候呢…你停顿一下,表情要看起来非常的凝重。像这样…
Ok...
哦,明白了...
Oh, here's my scene, there's my scene. "Mrs. Wallace, I'm Dr. Drake Ramoray, your sister's neurosurgeon.
轮到我了,我的戏份来了,我的戏份来了。华莱士太太?我是德瑞克雷莫瑞医生,你妹妹的神经外科医师。
Yeah tell me, is she gonna be all right?
告诉我,她会不会好起来?
I'm afraid the situation is much dire than we expected. Your sister is suffering from a...
恐怕你妹妹的情形,比我们想像的还要糟糕。你妹妹得的病是…
A subcranial hematoma. Perhaps we can discuss this further over coffee.
脑下血肿。或许我们可以,边喝咖啡边聊一下。
Nice!
演的不错嘛!
For a minute there I thought you were actually trying to smell something.
刚有那么一会儿,我还真以为,你闻到了什么东西呢。
That is so good! Do it again!
再演一次,演得太棒了!
All right, all right. "Damn it Braverman, it's right there on the chart!"
好吧好吧…“该死,贝弗曼,就在那张图表上”。
That's great. All right, I gotta get to work, I got a big dinosaur bone to inspect.
太棒了,好了,我要去上班了,我有根大恐龙骨头要检查。
No no. No, that's me.
不…那是我。
Oh, right.
哦对…是你。
Oh. Oh, thanks. I couldn't uh...
噢。谢了,我没办法…
Is everything ok?
你还好吧?
Um, no, huhuh. One of my clients died on the massage table today.
不,今天我有一个客人,死在按♥摩桌上。
Oh my God.
天啊。
That's a little more relaxed than you want 'em to get.
她是不是按你说的放松过头了。
Yeah, uhhuh. Um, she was, you know, 82 years old. And uh, Her name was um, Mrs. Adelman.
她已经八十二岁了…她叫爱德曼太太。
Oh, honey.
亲爱的。
Yeah, it's just so strange.
对呀,感觉怪怪的…
I mean, you know, she probably woke up this morning and thought, "All right, I'll have some breakfast, and then I'll take a little walk, andand you know, then I'll have my massage."
她早上醒来时说不定在想…我去吃点早餐,然后去散步。然后,再去按♥摩。
Little did she know God was thinking, "Ok, but that's it."
却不知道上帝在想“好,但是就到此为止了”。
Oh oh, but the weirdest thing was, ok, um, I was cleansing her aura when it happened, and whenwhen her spirit left her body, I don't think it went very far.
最诡异的事情是…事情发生的时候,我正在清她的灵气。当她的灵魂离开身体的时候…我不认为它走远了。
What'd you mean?
什么意思啊?
II think it went into me.
我想它上了我的身。
God, this is so hard. I can't decide between lamb or duck.
这太难了,我没有办法决定做羊还是鸭肉。
Well, of course, lambs are scarier. Otherwise the movie would've been called Silence of the Ducks.
当然了,羊肉比较恐怖,不然那部电影(《沉默的羔羊》)就会改为“沉默的鸭子”了。
Ok, who ordered what?
好了,谁点了什么?
Oh, I believe I had the halfdrunk cappuccino with the lipstick on the rim.
我想我点了,喝了一半的上面还有唇印的卡布奇诺咖啡。
Yes, and this with the cigarette butt in it, is that decaf?
是吗,这杯有烟屁♥股的是无咖♥啡♥因的吗?
Oh God.
天哪。
I can't believe you're so uptight about your mom coming.
真不敢相信,你妈要来会把你紧张成这个样子。
I know, but it's just it's the first time, and I just don't want her to think that because I didn't marry Barry, my life is total crap, you know?
我知道,只是这是她第一次来,我不想她觉得…因为我没嫁给贝瑞,我的生活就完全是垃圾。
Talk about crap. Try listening to Stella Niedman tell the story of her and Rod Steiger for the hundredth time.
说到垃圾,去听史黛拉尼德曼…一遍遍地讲她跟罗德斯泰格(影星)的故事。
Uh, Pheebs, how long do you think this lady'll be with us?
菲比?你想她会跟我们在一起多久?
I don't know. I mean, she obviously has some kind of unfinished business. Sit up!
我不知道,老太太显然,还有什么心愿还没完成呢。坐有坐相!

老友记.本章节注释


注释:revel:狂欢,陶醉。


《老友记》本章剧本下载