老友记 第二季 第十一集

FriendsS02E11

Part3

2019年7月9日 13:51 推荐到豆瓣

All right, you!
好了,你!
What? No. Look, I told you I am not a part of this thing.
不,我说过我不参与这件事。
All right, look, Ross. I realize that you have issues with Carol and Susan, and I feel for you, I do.
我知道你跟卡萝和苏珊有过节,我很同情你,真的。
But if you don't help me cook, I'm gonna take a bunch of those little hot dogs and create a new appetizer called "pigs in Ross". All right, ball the melon.
但是如果你不帮我,我会用一堆热狗…创造出一道,新的开胃菜叫“罗斯猪肉卷”。好,挖香瓜球!
Hey! How come I'm stuck dicing, when he gets to ball the melon.
为什么我得切丁,他却可以挖香瓜球呢?
Hi. Hi.
嗨。嗨。
Hi. How's it going?
进行得怎么样?
It's going great. Right on schedule. Got my little happy helpers. Yeah.
非常顺利,全按时间来。有我快乐的小帮手们。是啊。
That's fine, whatever.
很好啊。
What's the matter?
怎么了?
Nothing. Ok, everything. I think we're calling off the wedding.
没事。好吧,所有的事,我想我们婚礼要取消了。
What?
什么?
You're still gonna pay me, right? Or something a little less selfish.
你还是会付我钱的吧?或是做不那么自私的事。
Carol, what's the matter? What happened?
卡萝,发生什么事了?
My parents called this afternoon to say they weren't coming.
我爸妈今天下午来电话,说他们不来了。
Oh my God.
天哪!
I mean, I knew they were having trouble with this whole thing, but, but they're my parents. They're supposed to give me away and everything.
我是说,我知道他们不赞成这件事…可是他们是我父母啊,他们应该把我嫁出去的。
Ok, I'm sorry.
抱歉。
And then Susan and I got in this big fight because I said maybe we should call off the wedding, and then she said we were not doing it for them, we were doing it for us, and if I couldn't see that, then maybe we should call off the wedding.
然后我跟苏珊大吵了一架,因为我说或许应该取消婚礼。然后她说“这不是为了他们,这是为了我们”。“如果我不了解这个的话,或许我们真应该取消婚礼”。
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办。
I uh can't believe I'm gonna say this, but I think Susan's right.
不相信我要这么说,但我认为苏珊是对的。
You do?
真的?
Look, do you love her? And you don't have to be too emphatic about this.
你爱她吗?你不用说得太斩钉截铁。
'Course I do.
我当然爱她了。
Well then that's it. And if George and Adelaide can't accept that, then the hell with them.
那就是了。如果你的父母无法接受的话,那就去他们的。
Look, I mean, if my parents didn't want me to marry you, no way that would've stopped me. Look, this is your wedding. Do it.
听着,我是说,若我的父母不要我娶你的话…那绝对阻止不了我。这是你的婚礼,去做。
You're right. 'Course you're right.
说得对,当然你是对的。
So we're back on?
那我们继续吗?
We're back on.
我们继续吧。
You heard the woman. Peel, chop, devil! Can't believe I lost 2 minutes!
你们听到了,削啊!剁啊!切啊!真不敢相信,我停了两分钟。
It just seems so futile, you know? All these women, and nothing. I feel like Superman without my powers, you know? I have the cape, and yet I cannot fly.
我真的觉得好白费心机。你看,这么多女人跟没有一样。我觉得自己像没了神力的超人,我有披风,但我飞不起来。
Well, now you understand how I feel every single day. The world is my lesbian wedding.
现在你应该知道我每天的感觉了吧,整个世界就是我的同性恋婚礼。
Butterscotch? No one? All right, you'll be sorry later.
奶油糖?有人要吃吗?好吧,待会儿你们会后悔的。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Any time.
随时为你效劳。
Ross.
罗斯。
You know, nothing makes God happier than when two people, any two people, come together in love.
没有任何一件事…比两个人,因爱而结合使上帝更快乐。
Friends, family, we're gathered here today to join Carol and Susan in holy matrimony.
我们今日齐聚一堂…见证卡萝和苏珊神圣的婚礼。
Oh my God. Now I've seen everything! Whoa, she's gone. She's gone. She's gone! Go ahead, get married. Go, go.
老天!现在我见识了所有的事情了。她走了!她…她走了!她走了。去吧,快结婚吧,你们继续。
Would you look at them?
你看看她们?
Yeah, can't help but.
是啊,忍不住…
How's that pigintheblanket working out for you? Yeah, I wrapped those bad boys.
那道猪肉卷好不好吃啊?是我把这些熊孩子香肠卷起来的。
I miss Rose.
我想念露丝。
Oh, yeah?
是吗?
I know it's kind of weird, but I mean, she was a big part of my life there, you know, and I don't know, I just feel kind of alone.
我知道这有点怪怪的,但是她是我生活的一部分…我只是觉得有点孤单。
WoYou know, I uh, I couldn't help but overhear what you just said, and I think it's time for you to forget about Rose, move on with your life...how about we go get you a drink?
我听到你刚说的话,我想你也该把露丝抛在脑后了,继续你的生活。我们去拿杯饮料如何?
Ok, so nice.
好的,你真好。
I shouldn't even bother coming up with a line, right?
我连搭讪的话都不用讲了,是不是?
Hey, mom, are you having fun?
妈,好玩吗?
Oh, am I! I just danced with a wonderfully large woman. And three other girls made eyes at me over the buffet.
太好玩了,我刚才跟一个,好高大的女人跳舞。另外有三个女孩,在自助餐那边对我抛媚眼。
Oh, I'm not saying it's something I wanna pursue, but it's nice to know I have options.
我不是说这是我所要追求的…但是知道有选择好令人欣慰。
There's more alcohol, right?
还有酒,对吧?
How you doing?
你好吗?
Ok.
还好啦。
You did a good thing today.
你今天做了件好事。
Em.
嗯。
You wanna dance?
想跳舞吗?
No, that's fine.
不,算了。
Come on. I'll let you lead.
来嘛,我让你带舞。
Ok.
好。
All right look. Penis schmenis. Ok? We're all people.
注释:schmenis:penis的另一种说法。
谁在乎有没有小丁丁这回事呢,我们都是人。
Ok, which one of us do you think is gonna be the first one to get married?
你们想,我们之中哪一个会先结婚?
Uh Mon, I was married.
莫妮卡,我已经结过婚了。
Yeah, me too, technically.
我也是,理论上来说。
I had a wedding.
我有过婚礼。
All right, just trying to start an interesting discussion.
好啊,只是想开始个有趣的讨论。
I got one. Which one of us do you think will be the last to get married?
我想到了,哪一个会最晚结婚?
Isn'tisn't Ben in this?
你们说小班算不算?
Oh yeah, absolutely. 'Course he's in.
算算,当然算了...(大家这么说是为了让钱德勒有台阶下)

老友记.本章节注释


注释:schmenis:penis的另一种说法。


《老友记》本章剧本下载