老友记 第二季 第十三集

FriendsS02E13

Part1

2019年7月9日 13:52 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 2 Episode 13: The one After the Superbowl(B).


老友记第2季第13集: 超级碗之后(下)。

Excuse me, folk, this is a...Closed set. We know. But we're friends with the monkey.
抱歉,各位,这片场…不对外,我们知道了。我们是这猴子的朋友。
Good morning. Hi Pal, look who I brought! It's your old friend, Harry Elafonte!
早安。伙计,你看我带谁来了!是你的老朋友耶,小象哈瑞!
Whoa, dude. Burn!
老兄,火气真大!
I don't get it. He seemed so happy to see me yesterday.
我不懂。他昨天看到我好像很高兴。
Hey, don't take it personal. He's under a lot of pressure, you know, starring in a movie and all.
别放在心上,他近来压力很大,你知道的,主演一部电影什么的。
How big of a star is Marcel?
马修现在到底有多大牌呀?
In human terms?
用人来比啊?
I'd say...Cybill Shepherd. Whoaaa! Really? Oh!
就好比…斯碧尔·谢波德(著名女演员兼模特)。哇塞!真的啊?哇!
So you guys in the movie? Or you just really paranoid?
你们是在电影里演出?还是你们有妄想症?
Hey, Sal? Hm? Jerry wants to know if the monkey's ready for the subway set.
沙尔?嗯?杰利想知道猴子可以上地铁那一幕了吗?
Excuse me? Jerry is the director? Which one's he?
请问一下,杰利是导演吗?他是哪一位?
The one in the director's chair? Gotcha.
坐在导演椅子上那位?我懂了!
Pheebs, walk with me. OK. Um, how come I'm walking with you?
菲比,跟我来!好。额,我♥干嘛要跟你走啊?
Well, we uh...we're just going over here so that...we can get away from a horrible flesheating virus!
我们走过来这里是为了远离那些可怕的嗜肉病毒!
For the love of God, woman, listen to me!
看在老天的份上,听我说!
Is he looking? Is he looking?
他有没有在看?有没有在看?
We've got a problem. Hi! Tell me.
我们遇到麻烦了。什么麻烦?
I can't do Chris' makeup. She refuses to acknowledge that she has mustache.
我没有办法帮克丽化妆。她不肯承认她长有胡子。
ls it bad? It looks like when her eyebrows fell down. Got it.
很多吗?像她眉毛掉到嘴上似的。懂了。
Now, unless someone convinces her to let me bleach it, JeanClaud Van Damme is gonna be making out with Gabe Kaplan.
除非有人说服她,让我帮她漂白,否则尚格云顿(动作明星)就得跟加比卡普兰(大胡子男星)亲热了。
I'll talk to her. I hate actress.
我去跟她谈谈。我讨厌女演员。
Nice camouflage man. For a minute there, I almost didn't see ya.
注释:camouflage:(军事上的) 伪装,隐蔽;(动物的) 保护色,保护形状,隐瞒。
哥们儿,伪装得不错,我刚才差点没看到你们。
Excuse me. Nahhhh...Whoaaa...
打搅一下。啊啊啊……(惊吓)哇哦……
Uh, is your name Chandler? Yes, yes, it is.
呃,你叫钱德吗?对,对啊,没错。
Chandler Bing. Do you know me or are you just really good at this game?
钱德·宾。你认识我?还是你很会钓男人?
I'm Susie Moss. Fourth grade? Glasses? I used to carry around a box of animal crackers like a purse?
我是苏西·莫斯。四年级呀,戴眼镜的。我常常像拿手提包一样拿一包动物饼干。
Susie Moss! Right! Yeah! Wow! You look...Great job growing up.
苏西·莫斯!对呀,是呀。哇!你真是……女大十八变啊!
It's nice to see you not still wearing that denim cap with a lot of mirrors on it. Oh, right.
很高兴看到你不再戴那顶缀满小镜子的牛仔帽。是啊是啊。
Yeah, when I graduated fourth grade and realized I wasn't a pimp.
升上五年级之后,我意识到自己并不是拉皮条的。
Remember the class play? You, you pulled up my skirt and the entire auditorium saw my underpants?
还记得我们的班级演出吗?你掀起我的裙子,全礼堂的人都看到了我的内♥裤。
Yes. Back then, I uh, used humor as a defense mechanism. Thank God! I don't do that anymore.
对,那个时候我爱用幽默来保护自己。谢天谢地!我现在不再那样干了。
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! What? What? What? What?
天啊天啊天啊!怎么了?怎么了?怎么了?怎么了?
It's JeanClaude Van Damme. I didn't know he was in this movie. He is so...hot! You think?
是尚格·云顿!我不知道他在这部电影里面。他好帅啊!真的吗?
The Muscles from Brussels? WhamBamVanDamme?
绰号“来自布鲁塞尔的肌肉“,悍将尚格·云顿!
Did you see Time Cop? No. Was he any good in it?
你看过“时空特警”吗?没有啊,他演得很好吗?
Rachel, he like, totally change time! Wow! So why don't you go talk to him? Oh, ya!
瑞秋,他完全改变了时空!哇塞!那你干嘛不去跟他搭讪!哦,拜托!
What? So you go over there, you tell him you think he's cute. What's the worst that could happen?
怎么了嘛?你过去告诉他,你觉得他很帅,最糟能怎样嘛?
He could hear me. Oh, come on.
他会听到的。哦,拜托!
Okay, I'm doing it for you. Oh, wait, don't, don't you dare! Don't! Don't! Tell him I cook!
好吧,我去帮你讲。瑞秋,等等,不要啊!不要!不要啦!告诉他我会做饭。
Excuse me. Hi! Hi! Um...This is gonna sound kind of goofy...but um...my friend, over there...who cooks, by the way, um...she thinks you're cute.
打搅一下。你好呀!你好!呃……这样会有一点怪怪的……但我那边那个朋友……她很会做饭,呃……她觉得你很帅。
You don't think I'm cute? I, I don't know, um...do you think you're cute?
你不这么觉得吗?我,我不知道,呃……你觉得你自己帅吗?
Okay, we're kinda getting off the track here. I was supposed to come here and tell you, my friend thinks you're cute.
哦,我们有点儿扯远了。我是过来告诉你,我朋友觉得你很帅。
So, what should I tell her? You can tell her I think her friend is cute.
那我该怎么回复她呢?你可以告诉她,我觉得她的朋友很可爱。
Makeup! Oh, that's me. I gotta go. Oh, um...okay.
化妆师!哦,叫我呢,我得走了。哦。呃,好的。
Um, so listen. How many times am I going to have to touch you on the arm before you ask me on a date?
呃,我说。我得摸你的手臂多少次,你才会开尊口约我啊?
Well, um, let's try one more. There you go. Say Ernie's, 8:00?
嗯,再试一次。好了。厄尼餐厅,八点钟如何?
I'll be there. And who knows, if things go well, maybe this time...I'll get to see your underwear.
我会准时到的。天晓得,如果一切顺利的话,或许这一次……我能看到你的内♥裤。
No one was around to hear that?
居然没人在旁边见证这一切?
So what'd he say? Ugh...What a jerk! I kept talking about you, and he kept asking me out.
他说了什么?真是浑蛋!我一直在跟他谈论你,可他却一直想要约我。
Naturally, you know, I said no. Aham. Thanks, anyway. He just kept asking...and asking, asking, asking...
我当然是说不行。啊哈。还是谢了。他一直想约我……约啊约啊约啊约……
Rachel, if...if you want to go out with him, you can. It...sounds like a big jerk to me, but if that's what you wanna do...
瑞秋,如果你想跟他约会的话,去吧。听起来是很混♥蛋,但如果那真是你想要的……
JeanClaude, she said yes! I'll see you tonight! Thank you.
尚格·云顿,她说好的!我们今晚见!谢谢啦!
And then JeanClaude took me to that place Crossroads and that′s where we hung out with Drew Barrymore. whoa!
然后尚格·云顿带我去了叫“十字路口”的地方,我们在那里跟茱儿·芭莉摩(女星)一起玩得很开心。哇!
Oh, man. She's so smokin'! She's got the greatest set of...No guys around, huh?
老兄,她好惹火!她有一对最正点的……这儿没其他男生啊?
Does anybody need anything? I'll have an espresso. Oh, actually, I'll get it. If I ask you to, you'll probably end up drinking it yourself.
有谁需要什么吗?我想来杯浓缩咖啡。哦,我还是自己去拿吧。叫你去的话,说不定最后会被你喝掉。

老友记.本章节注释


注释:camouflage:(军事上的) 伪装,隐蔽;(动物的) 保护色,保护形状,隐瞒。


《老友记》本章剧本下载