老友记 第二季 第十四集
FriendsS02E14
Part1
2019年7月9日 13:52 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 2 Episode 14: The one With the Prom Video.


老友记第2季第14集: 高中舞会录影带。

Hey.
嗨!
Hey. Hold on a second.
嗨,等一下。
Nice, nice. Hey I got something for you.
不错,不错,我有东西给你。
What's this?
什么东西?
Eight hundred and twelve bucks.
812块钱。
Well, I don't know what Big Leon told you but it's an even thousand if you want me for the whole night. What is this for?
我不知道老里奥怎么跟你说的,过夜可要1000多块。给我这钱干什么?
Well, I'm making money now and this is paying you back for head shots, electric bills, and so many slices of pizza I can't even count. I love you man.
我现在赚钱了,这是要还你帮我付的大头照,电费,跟数不清的披萨的钱。我爱你,老兄。
Well, thanks man. Now I can get my pony.
谢了,老兄。我有钱可以买小马了。
Hey, this is a little extra something for uh, you know, always being there for me.
这是我额外的心意,谢谢你支持。
Wow, I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么了。
Wow, I, I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么了。
Heh, what'd you say?
怎么样?
I don't know. It's a bracelet.
我不知道...这是个手链。
Isn't it? And it's engraved too, check it out.
上头还刻了字,你瞧。
To my best bud.
“致我最好的兄弟”。
Thanks best bud.
谢了,最好的兄弟。
Put it on.
戴上去啊。
Oh, now? No, no, I think something this nice should be saved for a special occasion.
现在吗?不,这么美的东西,应该留到特别的时候再戴。
Oh, no no, that's the beauty part, it goes with everything. You put this on, you're good to go.
不,妙就妙在这里,这配什么都好看。戴上它,就万事俱备(说明手链很搭)。
Ohhh, man, you are so wearing that bracelet.
天啊手链太配你了!
I so am.
可不是嘛!
Oh, you have any idea what this'll do for your sex life?
你知道这对你的性生活有什么样的影响吗?
Well, it'll probably slow it down at first but, once I get used to the extra weight, I'll be back on track.
刚开始时,说不定会让我慢半拍。等到习惯这个重量之后,我就会重振雄风。
Well, this all looks good.
看起来很好。
Great.
那就好。
And if I wanna call for a reference on your last job?
如果我要打电话询问,你上一份工作?
Oh, that's there on the bottom, see the manager, Chandler Bing.
在下面了,看到经理了,钱德勒·宾。
Alright, let's see if you're as good in person as you are on paper. Make me a salad.
好吧,来看看你是不是跟你履历介绍的一样好。给我做一份沙拉。
A salad? Really I, I could do something a little more complicated if you like.
沙拉?其实你愿意的话,我可以做稍微难点儿的。
No, just a salad will be fine.
不用,沙拉就行了。
Alright, you got it.
没问题。
Now, I want you to tell me what you're doing while you're doing it.
我要你一边做,一边告诉我你正在做什么。
Alright, well I'm tearing the lettuce.
好,我在撕生菜。
Uhhuh. Is it dirty?
好的,菜脏吗?
Ohoh, no no don't worry, I'm gonna wash it.
别担心,我待会儿会洗一洗。
Don't, I like it dirty.
我喜欢脏的。
That's your call.
你说了算。
So, uh, what are you going to do next?
好,你接下来要做什么?
Well, I thought that I would cut up the tomatos.
我想,我接下来要切蕃茄了。
Are they, uh, firm?
蕃茄结实吗?
They're alright.
还可以。
You sure they haven't gone bad? You sure they're not very, very bad?
你确定蕃茄没坏?你确定没有非常非常的坏?
No really, they're OK.
真没,番茄还可以。
You gonna slice them up real nice?
你会切得很漂亮吗?
Actually, I was gonna do them jullienne.
我打算切成丝。
Aaaahhhhhhh.
啊...
I'm outa here.
我走了。
Y'ello. No, Rachel's not here right now, can I take a message?
喂?瑞秋现在不在,你要不要留话?
Alright, and how do we spell Casey, is it like at the bat or and the Sunshine Band? OK, byebye. Hey, who's this uh, this Casey?
好,哪个凯西…?是《击球手凯西》里的凯西,还是“KC和阳光乐队”的凯西?这个凯西是什么人?
Oh, some guy she met at the movies.
她看电影认识的人。
Oh really? What uh, what does he want with her?
真的?他找她干什么?
Well, I'm guessing he wants to do a little dance...you know, make a little love...well pretty much get down tonight.
我猜他想跟她跳点小舞…做一点小爱…差不多今晚把她拿下。
I don't know, I don't get, I don't get it, I mean, wh, wh, two months ago Rachel and I were like, this close.
我不知道,我不懂…两个月前,我们就差这么一点点了。
Right now, what, I'm taking messages from guys she, she meets at the movies?
现在呢,我在替她看电影认识的人留言。
I mean this, this Casey should be taking down my messages, you know, or, or, Rachel and I should be together and, and we should get some kind of me, message service.
应该是,这个凯西替我留言才对呀。或是我跟瑞秋应该在一起,然后我们之间弄点信息业务。
Hang in there, it's gonna happen.
耐心点吧,会有那一天的好。
Wha, OK, how do you know that?
你怎么知道呢?
Because she's your lobster.
因为她是你的龙虾。
Oh, she's going somewhere.
她有话要说的。
Come on you guys. It's a known fact that lobsters fall in love and mate for life.
谁不晓得龙虾一旦恋爱,就会白头偕老呢。
You know what, you can actually see old lobster couples walking around their tank, you know, holding claws like....
你真的可以看到老龙虾夫妻,在水缸里爪子牵着爪子散步。。。
Heeey, you feeling better?
好点了吗?
Yeah, I think that fifth shower actually got the interview off me.
我想我的第五次澡,终于洗掉那个面试了。
So, do you have any other possibilities?
你还有其他的可能吗?
Oh yeah, well there's the possibility that I won't make rent.
有,我很可能会付不出房租来。
Monica, if you want, I can lend you some money.
莫妮卡,你要的话我可以借你钱。
No no no, 'cause I couldn't pay you back right away and then I'd feel guilty and tense every time I saw you.
如果我没有办法马上还,看到你就会内疚跟紧张。
Oh, OK. Well then why don't you, uhh, why don't you borrow it from mom and dad? You feel guilty and tense around them already. You might as well make some money off them.
好吧,那你为什么不跟爸妈借呢?反正你看到他们,就会内疚跟紧张。还不如趁机会跟他们要点钱。
You know, the man's got a point.
他说得很有道理。
What is that sparkly thing?
什么东西亮亮的?
That thing, it's a uhh...yeah it's, it's a little flashy.
那个?那个是…是…有点俗气啦。
No no, no no, it's not flashy, not for a Goodfella.
不俗气,不会…对道上兄弟来讲不会。
Man, man that is sharp. It must have cost you quite a few Doubloons.
天呐,真时髦。你一定花了不少多布隆(古西班牙金币)吧?
Hi. Hi.
嗨。嗨。
Hi darling.
嗨亲爱的。
So, what's this.
这是什么?
Some of your old stuff.
你以前的东西。
Well sweetie, we have a surprise for you. We're turning your room into a gym.
亲爱的,我们要给你一个惊喜。你房间要改成健身房了。
Wow, that is a surprise. Just one little question, uh, why not Ross's room?
的确是个惊喜,只有个小问题,为何不挑罗斯的房间?
Oh gosh, we talked about that but your brother has so many science trophies and plaques and merit badges, well we didn't wanna disturb them.
那我们也讨论过了,但你哥哥有那么多的科学奖杯 、奖牌 、奖章…我们不想去惊动它们。
Oh, God forbid.
上帝也不准。
Oh, hi, Rachel! We were so sorry to hear about your parents splitting up dear.
哦嗨,瑞秋。我们很遗憾知道你父母分开的消息。
Oh, well, you know, they're just separated, so, you know, never know, we'll see.
他们只是分居,谁知道呢,看看吧。
Well, I can't say any of us were surprised. Your parents have been unhappy ever since we've known them. Especially after that incident in Hawaii.
老实说,我们一点也不惊讶。我们认识他们开始,他们就一直很不快乐。特别是在夏威夷那件事之后。
What, what incident?
哪件事啊?
Uhh, nah, no no no, I, I must be thinking of someone else, uh, maybe me. Don't you have some folding to do? Go fold dear. Fold. You fold.
没什么啦… 一定是我想到别人去了,或许是我,你不是要叠衣服吗?快去吧,去叠呀。



© 2019, 可小果  联系我们