老友记 第二季 第十四集

FriendsS02E14

Part3

2019年7月9日 13:53 推荐到豆瓣

Hey now you have two. Oh, now you have two.
你现在有两个了,你现在有两个了。
What am I gonna do, huh?
我该如何是好?
Hey.
嗨。
Hey.
嗨。
How come you have two?
你怎么有两个?
Well this one's for you.
这个是送你的。
Get out!
少来了!
No, I can't. No no, listen, I, I know how much this means to you and I also know that this is about more than just jewelry, it's about you and me and the fact that we're best buds.
我没办法。我知道这对你的意义重大,我也知道这不只是珠宝而已。这是关于你跟我,还有我们是“最好的兄弟”。
Wow, is this friendship? I think so. Check it out, we're bracelet buddies.
这叫友谊吗?我觉得应该是。看!我们是手链兄弟!
That's what they'll call us.
大家都会这样叫我们的!
Here you go, you can pay me back whenever you like.
好了,拿去吧,随你什么时候还都可以。
You have dinosaur checks?
你用恐龙支票?
Yeah, yeah I mean, you get your money and you learn a little something, what's wrong with that?
对啊,你不但得到钱,还可以学到一点东西。这有什么不对的?
Nothing, nothing, hey you're a cheapasaurus! I'm kidding, I'm kidding, thank you, I'm very grateful.
没什么…你是小器龙!开玩笑,谢谢,我很感激你。
Hey, Mon, what is this?
莫妮卡,这是什么东西啊?
Oh, um, that was my bathing suit from high school. I was uh, a little bigger then.
我高中时代的泳衣啊,那个时候比较胖。
Oh, I thought that's what they use to cover Connecticut when it rains.
我还以为是,康涅狄格州雨天用的遮雨棚呢。
Hey Monica, what's on this video tape?
莫妮卡,这带子里有什么?
Hey, you got me, put it in.
问倒我了,放来看看。
Oh. Hi.
哦。嗨。
Over here Jack. OK. I see, Rachel's coming up the path. Oh doesn't she look pretty. Jack, can you get this?
这边,杰克。瑞秋要出来了,好漂亮,是不是?拍的到她吗?
Oh my God.
我的天啊。
What is with your nose?
你鼻子怎么回事啊?
They had to reduce it because of, of my deviated septum.
我隔膜长歪了,不得已,只好去缩鼻了。
OK, I was wrong, that's what they used to cover Connecticut.
我错了,那才是康涅狄格州的遮雨棚呢。
You know what this is, this is us getting ready for the prom. Oh.
知道这是什么吗,毕业舞会前的准备。噢!
You know what, you guys, we don't have to watch this.
各位,我们不用看这个。
Oh yeah we do. Come on.
我们要看…当然要看。很好玩的。
Get a shot of Monica. Where's Monica.
你有没有拍莫妮卡?莫妮卡在哪儿?
Over here dad.
这里啊,老爸。
Wait, how do you zoom out? There she is.
注释:zoom:快速移动; 迅速前往。
等一等,镜头怎么拉远?拍到了。
Some girl ate Monica.
那个女的吃了莫妮卡。
Shut up, the camera adds ten pounds.
闭嘴啦。上镜头会多十磅的。
Ahh, so how many cameras are actually on you?
那到底有几个镜头在拍你?
Oh, you look so great.
你好漂亮哦。
Ahh, so do you, beautiful.
你也是好美啊。
Oops. What?
糟了。怎么了?
Shoot, I think I got mayonnaise on you.
我想我的美乃滋沾到你了。
Oh, that's OK, it's just the shoulder, it's not my dress.
没关系啦,只是肩膀,没弄到衣服啊。
Everybody smile.
你们笑一笑。
Oh, dad, turn it off.
爸,关掉啦。
It is off.
关了。
Dad, it is not. What's with the red light?
爸,你没关。那红灯亮着。
It's the off light. Right Ross?
那表示关了,罗斯。
Looking good Mr. Kotter.
很帅啊,科特尔先生。(情景喜剧《科特尔先生归来》中的主角)
You look pretty tonight.
你今天晚上很漂亮。
Oh, thanks. So, uh, what are you gonna do this summer?
谢谢。你今年夏天要做什么?
Oh, you know, I'm just gonna, I'm gonna hang out, work on my music.
你知道的,只是…在家里待着玩我的音乐。
Is my hook unhooked? These things keep falling down, I can't...
我钩子没钩吗?袖子一直掉下来。
Uh, you hold, let me see, I don't know. So what're you gonna do...
我看看,不知道。今年夏天你要做…
Oh, the guys are here.
他们来了。
this summer?
这个暑假?
Work on your music?
玩你的音乐?
Oh my God, look there's Roy Gublik.
天啊!你们看,是罗伊噶·布里克。
You know, Roy saw Star Wars 317 times. His name was in the paper.
罗伊看星球大战看了317次,他的名字还上了报。
Where's Chip, why isn't he here yet?
奇普呢?他为什么还没来?
He'll be here OK, take a chill pill.
他会来的,放心吧。
There.
好了。
I just told Rachel that Roy touched my boob.
我刚告诉瑞秋,罗伊摸我的咪♥ 咪。
I can't go to my own prom without a date, I can't, it's too late.
没男伴我去不成毕业舞会,来不及了。
If you're not going then I don't wanna go either.
你不去,我也不要去了。
Oh, I'm gonna kick Chip's ass.
我要踹奇普的屁♥ 股。
I have a wonderful idea. You should take Rachel to the prom.
我有个很棒的主意,你可以陪瑞秋去参加舞会啊。
Doubtful.
我心里没谱。
Jack, give me that. Talk to your son.
杰克,那个给我,你跟儿子去谈一谈。
Ok, ok, ok. Your mother's right. Take her, you can wear my tux.
好好好。你妈说得对,带她去,穿我的礼服。
Dad, she won't wanna go with me.
爸,她不会想跟我去的。
Of course she would, you're a college man.
她当然会,你是大学生呀。
I don't know.
我不知道。
Well, Come on. Don't you wanna find out?
去呀。你不想弄清楚吗?
I can't believe I don't get to go to my own prom, this is so harsh.
真不敢相信,我去不成自己的毕业舞会,这太残酷了。
OK. Hold my board.
好,你帮我拿着。
Attaboy, Attaboy.
这才是我的男孩…
OK, you guys, you know, I think we've seen enough, let's turn it off.
好了,各位,我想我们看够了,我们把它关掉吧。
No, no, no.
不不不...
OK, fine, well I'm not gonna watch, alright.
那好吧,我就不看。
Come on kid, let's go.
来吧,孩子,我们走了。
Ahh, are you handsome.
天啊,你真帅。
Let's show 'em.
去给她们看看。
Uh, just a sec dad. OK, be cool, just be cool.
等一下,爸。要酷…
OK dad.
好了,老爸。
Rachel, ready or not, here comes your knight in shining...oh no.
瑞秋,准备好,你的白马王子来了。
Oh, no.
糟了。
Bye. Don't wait up! Chip!
拜拜。别等我们回来了!走了,奇普!
Oh, dear. Jack, how do I turn this off?
天啊。杰克,这个怎么关啊?
Press the button.
按按钮。
Which one? Which button, Jack.
哪个钮…?
The button, the button.
那个啦…
I can't believe you did that.
真不敢相信你那么做了。
Yeah, well.
是呀…
See, he's her lobster.
瞧,他是她的龙虾。
Dance with him.
跟他跳。
Mom, I'm hungry.
妈,我饿了。
Dance with your father.
跟你爸跳。
I may not know any of your flash dances but I'm no slouch on the dance floor.
注释:slouch:没精打采地站(或坐)的姿态。
我或许不会跳什么闪舞啦,不过我也绝不是个门外汉。
Alright.
好吧。
Oh, Jack! Oh, Judy! Oh, ohhhhh.
哦,杰克。哦,茱蒂。噢噢噢...

老友记.本章节注释


注释:zoom:快速移动; 迅速前往。
注释:slouch:没精打采地站(或坐)的姿态。


《老友记》本章剧本下载