老友记 第二季 第十五集
FriendsS02E15
Part1
2019年7月9日 13:52 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 2 Episode 15: The one Where Rachel and Ross...You Know..


老友记第2季第15集: 罗斯和瑞秋。。。你知道的。

Alright, no peeking. No peeking, no peeking, no peeking.
好了,不准偷看。不准偷看。不准偷看!
Alright, alright, but you better be wearing clothes when I open my eyes.
好,不过我睁开眼睛时,你最好穿着衣服。
Alright open your eyes.
好了,睁开眼睛。
Sweet Mother of all that is good and pure.
我的妈呀,我的小乖乖!
Huh? Days of our Lives picked up my option.
“我们的日子”跟我续约了!
Congratulations! I know!
恭喜!我知道!
Now we can finally watch Green Acres the way it was meant to be seen. Uhhuh.
现在我们终于可以像样地看《绿色田野》了。嗯哼。
So uh, which one is mine?
哪一张是我的?
Whichever one you want, man. Whichever one you want. Not that one.
喜欢哪张就挑哪张,喜欢哪张就挑哪张!那张不行。
Ohh yes.
哦,天呐!
Ohh yeah, that's the stuff.
哦,天呐!这才叫生活。
Do we dare?
我们敢吗?
We dare.
我们敢。
Aaahhhh. AAAAHHHHHH.
啊啊啊啊...
I can't believe two cows made the ultimate sacrifice so you guys could watch TV with your feet up.
真不敢相信,两头牛做出这么大牺牲就,为了让你们跷起腿来看电视。
Well they were chairshaped cows. They never would've survived in the wild.
不,它们是椅形牛。它们在野外无法生存的。
This screen is amazing, I mean Dick Van Dyke is practically lifesize.
这个屏幕太炫了,迪克·凡·戴克(身材矮小的著名老演员)看起来跟真人一样大。
Woah!
哇!
Rose Marie really belongs on a smaller screen, doesn't she?
露丝·玛丽不该上这么大的屏幕,对不对?
Hi you guys. Hey.
嗨,各位。嗨。
Hey you. Hey you.
嗨。嗨。
Woah, hey, yo.
喔噢。
So, uh, how was your day?
你今天怎么样?
Oh you know, pretty much the usual, uh, sun shining, birds chirping.
和平常没什么不同。晴空万里,鸟儿欢唱。
Really? Mine too.
真的?我的也是。
Hey cool, mine too.
酷,我的也是。
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I gotta get to the museum. So um, I'll see you tonight.
我得回博物馆一趟,我们今晚见?
OK.
好的。
Bye guys. Bye.
再见,各位。再见。tonight? Hey, yo.
今晚?嘿呦。
What's tonight?
今晚什么事?
It is our first official date. Our first date.
今晚我们将第一次正式约会。第一次约会。
Uh, hello.
喂?
Hi.
嗨。tonight you're supposed to waitress for me, my catering thing, any of those words trigger anything for you?
今晚你说要帮我当服务生的,我承办的酒席。我的话有没有让你想起什么?
God, oh God Monica, I forgot. This is our first date.
哦,天啊,莫妮卡,我忘了!这是我们的第一次约会。
Yes but my mom got me this job.
但这工作是我妈帮我找的。
OK, I can be a waitress, I can be a waitress.
我可以当服务生。
Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. See Phoebe, Phoebe.
谢谢…菲比…哦!谢谢谢谢谢谢!看到了么?还有菲比!
Really Pheebs? Because, you know, you'd have to be an actual waitress. This can't be like your 'I can be a bear cub' thing.
真的,菲菲?你必须真的当服务生。这不是像 “我可以当小熊”之类的。
I can be a waitress. OK watch this. Um, gimme two number ones, 86 the bacon, one Adam and Eve on a raft and rick 'em, lalalalala, lalalalala.
注释:rick:把。。。堆成垛,这里的意思是多加酱汁。
我可以当服务生,瞧我的:给我两份一号餐,培根要八六分熟,一份亚当夏娃叠吐司,加多酱汁。
It's James Bond.
詹姆斯·邦德!(007)
Sorry we're late.
抱歉,我们来迟了。
Ah, that's OK, come on in. Um, I'm sorry, is Monica Geller coming? I was told she was.
没关系,请进,请问莫妮卡·盖勒来不来?我听说她要来。
Dr. Burke, it's, it's me.
柏克大夫,是我,莫妮卡。
Monica? My God you used to be so...I mean you, you, you, you must've lost like...You look great.
莫妮卡?老天,你以前好…我是说你…你一定减了…你美极了。
Thank you. This is my friend Phoebe. She's gonna be helping me tonight.
谢谢。这是我朋友菲比,她今天晚上来帮忙。
Hi Phoebe, nice to meet you. So, how you been?
菲比,幸会。你近来如何?
I've been great, just great. How have you been?
很好呀,很好,你呢?
Oh, well obviously you know Barbara and I split up, by the way otherwise you wouldn't have done the head tilt.
你应该知道我跟芭芭拉分手了,不然你不会来歪头那一招。
The head tilt?
歪头?
Yeah, since the divorce, when anybody asks me how I am, it's always with a sympathetic head tilt. 'How you doing? You OK?'
对,自从离了婚,当别人向我问好时,他们总是同情地歪头问 “你好吗?不要紧吧?”。
I'm sorry.
对不起。
No no, it's, it's fine, believe me. I do it too. I always answer with the "I'm OK" head bob. 'I'm OK.' 'You sure?' 'Yeah, I'm fine.'
注释:bob:上下快速移动,摆动。
不,不,没关系,相信我,我也一样。我总是以点头来表示 “我没事”。“你确定?” “对,我没事”。
Hey listen, I gotta set up the music. I got a new CD changer, of course the divorce only left me with 4 CDs to change.
听着,我得去放音乐了,我有个新的CD换碟机。当然了,离婚的结果是我只剩四张CD可换了。
Oh, that's too bad.
真不幸。
I'll survive.
我死不了的。
Uh, two larges, extra cheese on both. But listen, don't ring the buzzer for 19, ring 20, GellerGreen, they'll let you in, OK.
两个大份,都多加奶酪。听着,别按十九号的电铃,按二十号,盖勒和格林的公寓。她们会开门,懂吗?
If you buzz our door, there's no tip for you. OK, thanks. Pizza's on the way. I told you we wouldn't have to get up.
按我们的门铃就没小费。好的,谢谢。披萨马上就来。我说过我们不用起来的。
What if we have to pee?
如果要尿尿呢?
I'll cancel the sodas.
我把汽水取消。
You've got to get back out there, it's your party.
你必须回去里面。这是你的派对。
But they're so dull, they're all ophthalmologist.
可是他们好乏味!他们都是眼科医生。
You're an ophthalmologist.
你也是眼科医生。
Only because my parents wanted me to be, I wanted to be a sheriff.
那是因为我父母要我那样,我本来想当警长的。
That's funny, no. Cadillac, cataract, I get it, no I get it, you stay out there.
真好笑,凯迪拉克、白内障(发音近似),我懂了,不,我懂了,你待在那里!
You see?
瞧?
Alright, I'll tell you what. I'll come get you in 5 minutes with some sort of um, kabob emergency.
好吧,这样吧,五分钟后我来叫你,就说烤肉出了问题好了。
注释:kabob:烤肉串。
OK. Aw, you better. Oh God, here we go. Hey wanna see them go nuts? Watch this. Who needs glasses?
好吧,你最好这么做。天,我这就去。想看他们发狂吗?瞧我的。谁需要杯子?
You are so smitten.
你好神魂颠倒。
I am not.
我才没有。
Oh, you are so much the smitten kitten. You should ask him out.
你就像只神魂颠倒的小猫咪。你应该约他。
Dr. Burke? I don't think so. I mean, like, he's a grownup.
柏克大夫?我不这么认为。我是说,他是个大人。
So. You two are totally into each other.
所以呢?你们两个完全互相着迷。
Phoebe, he's a friend of my parents. He's like 20 years older than me.
菲比,他是我父母的朋友,他大概比我大二十岁。
OK, so what, you're just never gonna see him again?
那你就再也不跟他见面了?
Never? I mean, I'm gonna see him tomorrow at my eye appointment.
永远不见?我明天约好要去他那儿检查眼睛。
Didn't you like, just get your eyes checked?
你不是才检查过眼睛吗?
Well yeah, but, you know, uh, 27 is a dangerous eye age.
是啊,但是…27是个应该当心眼睛的年龄。

老友记.本章节注释


注释:rick:把。。。堆成垛,这里的意思是多加酱汁。
注释:bob:上下快速移动,摆动。
注释:kabob:烤肉串。



© 2019, 可小果  联系我们