老友记 第二季 第十五集
FriendsS02E15
Part2
2019年7月9日 13:53 推荐到豆瓣

Come on, I'm not saying it was a bad movie, I'm just saying, you know, it was a little...hard to follow.
我不是说这部电影不好看。我只是说这电影有一点点…难懂。
I told you there was gonna be subtitles.
我说过会有字幕的。
I know, I just didn't wanna wear my glasses on my first date.
我知道,我只是不想在咱们第一次约会的时候戴眼镜。
Monica?
莫妮卡?
It would really help when I'm kissing you if you didn't shout out my sister's name.
我亲你的时候,你能别叫我妹妹的名字么?
Honey, I'm just checking. Oh.
亲爱的,我只是看看莫妮卡在不在家。哦。
Monica. Mon.
莫妮卡?莫妮卡?
Monica. Mon.
莫妮卡?莫妮卡?
Monica?
莫妮卡?
What, what?
怎么了?
I'm sorry. Oh God, I'm sorry, it's just that when you moved your hands down to my butt, it was like woah, Ross's hands are on my butt. Sorry.
抱歉,哦天哪,对不起。只是当你的手滑到我屁♥股上时,就感觉像“哇,罗斯在摸我屁♥股!”抱歉。
And that's, that's funny why?
那为什么好笑?
Well it's not, honey I'm sorry, I guess I'm just nervous. I mean, it's you, you know, it's us. I mean, we're crossing that line, sort of a big thing.
那不好笑,对不起。我猜我只是有点紧张。我是说,这是你,是我们,我们马上要越过那条普通朋友的界线,这是件大事。
I, I know it's big, I just didn't know it was uh, haha big.
我知道这是件大事。我只是不知道这事大得能让你哈哈大笑。
OK.
好的。
OK, my hands were no where near your butt.
我的手离你屁♥股很远。
I know, I know, I know, I know. I was just thinking about when they were there the last time, I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
我知道,我知道,我知道,我知道,我知道!我只是想到你的手刚才在那个地方。对不起,对不起,对不起。
OK, OK, look, woah, I promise, I'm good, I'm not gonna laugh anymore. OK put your hands back there.
好吧,好吧,听着,我保证不会再乱笑了。好,把手放回去。
No see now, now I can't 'cause uh, I'm feeling too selfconscious.
不,现在换我不行了。我觉得太不自然了。
Come on touch my butt. No!
来,摸我的屁♥股。不!
Just one cheek.
一边就好了。
Nuh, uh, the moment's gone, you know?
不,没那个感觉了。
Alright, just put your hands out and I'll back up into them.
好吧,就把手伸出来,我自己靠过去。
That's romantic.Come on touch it.No.Oh, come on squeeze it.No.Rub it.No.
好“浪漫”。来吧,摸一下。不要。来吧,捏一下。不要!要不揉一下?不要。
Oh, come on, would you just grab my ass! !!
哎!来嘛!你就抓下我屁♥股,好吗?
Wow, look at that. The car is on fire, yet somehow its expensive paint job is protected by the Miracle Wax.
你瞧瞧,车子起火了…可是它那昂贵的烤漆…却被奇迹蜡保护得毫发无伤。
You got a Cheeto on your face man.
你脸上有芝士,老兄。
Hi. Hey.
嗨。嗨。
What're you doin' here? Aren't you supposed to be out with Rachel?
你来这儿干什么?不是要跟瑞秋出去吗?
That was 14 hours ago.
那是十四个小时前。
So how'd it go?
那结果如何?
Oh. Listen, have you ever been uh, you know, fooling around with a girl and uh, started laughing?
听着,你们有没有试过,跟一个女孩亲热…然后她开始笑起来…?
Yeah, but uh, it was 1982 and my flock of seagulls haircut was tickling her chin.
有啊,不过…那是1982年,我的海鸥发型,让她的下巴发痒。
She laughed at you?
她笑你吗?
Yeah. I mean I just...you know I waited...I know, I've been wanting this since like ninth grade typing, ya know. And I just want it to be perfect and right and...
我从九年级的打字课起,就想这一刻了。我只是希望一切能完美…顺利,而…
Why isn't that laser beam cutting through the paint?
激光束为什么切不断烤漆?
It's the Miracle Wax. It certainly is a miracle.
是奇迹蜡的关系。那绝对是一项奇迹。
Hi you guys. Hey.
各位。嗨。
Hi. Listen, I was um, thinking about...
听着,我在想…
Listen can you guys uh, speak up, it's harder for us to hear you when you lower your voice.
你们可以大声点吗?你们放低声音,我们很难听到。
OK, listen, I'm sorry about last night and I really wanna make it up to you.
昨晚的事我很抱歉,我真的真的很想补偿你。
No, you, you know there's no need to make it u...how?
你不需要补偿我…怎么补偿?
Well, I was thinking maybe a um, a romantic dinner with um, candles and wine and then uh, maybe going back to my place for um, dessert.
我在想,或许来顿浪漫的晚餐…烛光加上美酒,或许回我那边去…点心?
Humm, that sounds, I don't, perfect.
听起来…很完美。
What's this?
这是什么?
You get us a couple of beers?
帮忙买两瓶啤酒,好吗?
I'm going to look into your eyes now.
我现在要看你的眼睛了。
Really?
真的?
Yeah, that's my job. Alright, look up...look down, now open your eyes, now look down. That's right, look into the light. Now look at me...
对,那是我的工作。好,看上面,看下面,不,张开眼睛看下面。那就对了。看光线这里,现在看我。
OK. Your eyes look good. Those are good eyes.
看起来很好,很好的眼睛。
Good, they feel good, in my head.
很好,它们觉得很好,在我头上。
So, it's great to see ya.
见到你真好。
You too.
彼此。
You too.
彼此。
OK, um. Goodbye.
再见了。
Drops!
眼药水!
What?
什么?
Drops. Here, they're free.
眼药水,来,免费的。
Thanks. So, I guess I better be going.
谢谢。我最好走了。
Oh, OK, yeah. I'll see ya later.
对,咱们改天见。
Thanks again.
再次谢了。
We have got to get you lazy boys out of these chairs.
我们得把你们这两只懒虫弄起来。
Hey, woah, hey, woah.
嗨喔...
You know you should go outside and be with the threedimensional people.
你们应该走出这里,去跟三维空间的人打交道。
No, inside good, outside bad.
不,里面好,外面坏。
You guys are so pathetic, I, oh, oh, Xanadu! Oh.
你们真是太可悲了,“世外桃源”!(歌曲)哦!
She's one of us now.
她加入我们了。
Hi you guys. Hey.
嗨,各位。嘿。
Well we just wanted to stop by and uh, say goodnight.
我们只是想过来,跟各位道晚安。
Good night.
晚安。
Look at that, they won't even turn their heads.
你瞧瞧,他们连头都不回。
Alright you guys, I'm taking off my shirt.
好了,各位,我要脱上衣了。
Nah, she's lying.
她说谎。
Stop sending food to our apartment.
别再叫吃的去我们那。
Well, why're you all dressed up?
莫妮卡,打扮得这么美干嘛?
You're not the only one who has a date tonight.
今晚又不是只有你有约会而已。
What? You have a date? Who with?
什么?你有约会?跟谁?
No one.
没有谁。
Come on, what's his name?
他叫什么名字嘛?
Nothing.
没什么。
Come on, tell me.
来嘛,告诉我。
Alright, but I'm very excited about this OK, so you gotta promise you won't get all bigbrothery and judgmental.
好吧,不过这件事,我非常兴奋,懂吗?你得保证,你不会摆出大哥架子来教训我。
Oh, I promise, what.
我保证,是谁?
It's Richard Burke.
是理查·柏克。
Who's Richard Burke? Doc, Doctor Burke? You have a date with Doctor Burke? Why, why, why should that bother me? I, I love that man, he's like a uh, brother to dad.
理查·柏克是谁?柏克大夫?你要跟柏克大夫约会?为什么…我会不高兴呢?我爱那家伙他就像…爸爸的兄弟。



© 2019, 可小果  联系我们