老友记 第二季 第十六集

FriendsS02E16

Part3

2019年7月9日 13:53 推荐到豆瓣

Hey, listen I'm sorry about what...Yeah, me too. I know.
听着,今天的事我很抱歉…… 嗯,我也是。我知道。
So do we need a hug here? No, we're all right man. Yeah.
我们需要抱一下吗?不,我们没事。嗯。
So I got you something.
我有东西送你。
Plastic spoons! Great! Lick away, my man!
塑料汤匙,太棒了!舔吧,老兄。
These will go great in my new place till I get real ones.
这在我的新家会很实用,在我买到真的之前。
What?
什么?
I can't use these forever. Let's face it, they're no friend of the environment.
我不能永远用塑料汤匙,这不环保。
No, I mean what's this about your new place?
不……我是说……你说什么新家?
I'm moving out, like we talked about.
我要搬出去,像我们谈过的。
I didn't think that was serious. You know, I thought that was just a fight.
我不知道你是认真的。我以为我们只是在吵架。
Well, it was a fight...based on serious stuff, remember?
是吵架………基于真正的事情,记得吗?
About how I never lived alone or anything? I think it would be good for me. Help me to grow...or whatever.
关于我从没一个人住过?我只是想,这对我有好处 帮我成长……之类的。
Well, there you go.
好,你去吧。
Hey, are you cool with this? I mean, I don't wanna leave you high and dry.
嘿,你没问题吗?我不想让你又高又干(孤立无援)。
I've never been lower or wetter. I'll be fine. I'll just turn your...bedroom into a game room or something, you know? Put the foosball table in there.
不,我从来没有又低又湿。我不要紧的 我就把你的房间……改成游戏室之类的好了。比如,把足球桌放在里面。
Why do you get to keep the table? I did pay for half of it. I paid for the other half.
那桌子为什么该归你?我付了一半的钱。对,我付了另一半。
All right, I'll tell you what. I'll play you for it. All right, you're on.
这样吧,谁赢谁的。好呀,来吧。
I could take two minutes out of my day to kick your ass.
我可以抽出2分钟时间来痛宰你一顿。
Your little men are gonna get scored on more times than your sister.
我得的分会比你妹被上过的次数还多。
Wow, wow, wow, wow, which sister?
哇哦,哇哦,哇哦,哇哦,哪一个妹妹?
So are you sorry that I told them? No. It's been a long time since your dad and I went running.
我告诉他们你有不好受吗?不,我跟你爸好久没去跑步了。
Did you get it? Let me see!
你们刺了吗?给我看!
Is Ross here? No he went out to get pizza.
罗斯在吗?不在,他去买披萨了。
Okay, really quick.
好的,就看一下
That's great! Very tasteful.
好漂亮!很有品味。
Wanna see mine? Wanna see mine? Yes!
要看我的吗?要看我的吗?要!
What? You didn't get one. Okay. Well then, what is this?
什么?你又没刺。那这是什么?
What are we looking at? That blue freckle?
我们在看什么?那颗蓝雀斑?
Ok, that's my tattoo.
好吧,那是我的刺青。
That is not a tattoo. That is a nothing.
那不是刺青,那什么也不是。
I finally got her back in the chair...he barely touched her with the needle, she jumped up screaming and that was it.
我终于逼她回到椅子上……针根本都还没碰到她,她就尖叫着跳起来逃走了。
Okay, hi!
好吧,嗨!
For your information, this is exactly what I wanted.
其实告诉你吧,这正是我想要的。
This is a tattoo of the Earth as seen from a great, great distance.
这个地球一样的刺青要从很远很远的地方才能看到。
It's the way my mother sees me from heaven.
我妈从天堂看到我就是这样的。
Oh, what a load of crap! That is a dot!
真是狗屁一堆。那是一个点。
Your mother is up in heaven going,"Where the hell's my lily, you wuss!"
你妈正在天堂上大叫 “我的百合在哪里?你这个懦弱的人”
Okay? Pheobe, that is not a tattoo! This is a tattoo!
菲比,那不是个刺青,这才是个刺青。
You got a tattoo? Maybe. But just a little one. Phoebe got the whole world!
你去刺青了?或许。但是只是个小的,菲比刺了全世界。
Well, let me see.
让我看看。
Well? Well, it's really...sexy.
怎样?这非常的……性感。
I wouldn't have thought it would be, but...wow!
我没想到会这样,但…… 哇喔!
Really? Yeah. So is it sore? Or can you do stuff? I guess.
真的?真的。会酸痛吗?你可以活动吗?我猜可以吧。
Save us some pizza.
留些披萨给我们。
Get it out of the corner! Pass it! Pass it!
别窝在角落!传球!传球!
Stop talking to your men!
别跟你的人讲话。
Yes! And the table is mine. Congratulations.
太好了,桌子是我的了。恭喜了。
You guys are still gonna come visit me, right?
你们还是会来看我,对吧?
Oh, yeah! You got the big TV. We'll be over there all the time. Except when we are here.
会呀,你有大屏幕电视。我们会常常去的。除了在这里时。
I know you're just moving uptown, but I'll really gonna miss you.
我知道你只是往上城区搬,我还是会很想你的。
I know, how can you not be across the hall anymore?
你怎会不再是我的对门了?
Yeah, who's gonna eat all of our food and tie up our phone lines
是呀,谁来吃光我们的东西,占用我们的电话……
Is that my bra? What the hell you are doing with my bra? I don't know, It's not what you think.
那是我的胸罩吗?你拿我的胸罩去干嘛?我不知道。不是你想的那样。
We used it to, you know, fling water balloons off the roof.
我们用那个来在屋顶上弹水球。
Remember that? Those junior high kids couldn't even get theirs across the street.
记得吗?那些初中生连弹到对面都办不到。
Yeah, I remember.
是呀,我记得。
Hey, let's bring the rest of these down to the truck. Thanks.
咱们把剩下的搬上卡车。谢谢。
So, you want me to...give you a hand with the foosball table?
你要我……帮你搬这个足球桌下去吗?
Na, you keep it. You need the practice. Thanks.
不了,你留着,你需要练习。谢了。
So...I guess this is it. Yeah, right. I guess so.
那么……我猜就这样了。是呀,对大概吧。
Listen, I don't know when I gonna see you again?
听着,我不知道我们何时会再见?
I'm guessing tonight at the coffeehouse. Right. Yeah. Okay. Take care.
我猜今晚在咖啡馆?对呀,好的,保重了。


《老友记》本章剧本下载