老友记 第二季 第十七集
FriendsS02E17
Part1
2019年7月9日 13:53 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 2 Episode 17: The one Where Eddie Moves In.


老友记第2季第17集: 艾迪搬入。

Huh? So what do you think? Casa de Joey. Huh? I decorated it myself.
你认为怎么样?乔伊的房间(法语)。我自己布置的。
Get out. No.
少来了。才不是。
Wow Joey, this is, uhh...
乔伊,这个是…
Art.
艺术。
Art it is.
就是艺术。
Look, check this out. Is it a coffee table, is it a panther? There's no need to decide.
瞧,这是一张咖啡桌呢?还是一只豹?都无所谓。
Hey, nice pillow. So now tell me, is this genuine Muppet skin?
好漂亮的枕头,这是真的布偶皮吗?
Hey, excellent, excellent water-table thing.
好极了,这个装水的缸子棒极了。
Thanks, yeah. I love this but you know what, it makes me wanna pee.
谢了,我很喜欢这个东西,但你知道吗?它会让我想尿尿。
Yeah, well me too, yeah. I think that's the challenge.
对呀,我也是。对呀,我想挑战就在那儿。
Hey, how come, uhh, Chandler didn't come?
为什么钱德没来?
Well uh, it's 'cause he had a thing with, with the thing.
因为他有一件事…他有事。
Right, I got, I got it.
我懂了。
So why don't you show us the rest of your casa?
带我们去参观你房间(法语)其他的部分吧。
Yeah. Uh, oh, OH, the best part, come on.
最棒的部分,来…
Heh?
嗯哼?
Hey, nice toilet.
好帅的马桶。
No no no, behind it.
不…后面那个。
What, you have a phone in here?
你这里装了电话?
That's right, I have a phone in here.
没错。我这里装了…电话。
Joey, promise me something. Yeah.
乔伊,答应我一件事。好。
Never call me from that phone.
别用那个电话打给我。
OK, here we go. Honey, I'm sorry, they were all out of apple pie, someone just got the last piece.
来了。抱歉,苹果派卖完了,最后一片刚没有了。
Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, oh my God. You are not gonna believe this. I have just been discovered.
天啊…你们绝对不会相信的,我刚刚被发现了。
Now wait a minute, I claimed you in the name of France four years ago.
等一等,我四年前,就宣布你为法国领地了。
Anyway, OK, now promise you won't like, freak out and say how great this is until I'm done, OK?
总而言之,答应我,你们不会发狂,直到我说完为止,好吗?
OK.
好。
OK. I just met this producer of this like, teeny record company, who said that I have a very fresh, offbeat sound and she wants to do a demo of smelly Cat.
我刚刚认识了一个小唱片公司的制作人…她说我的声音很清新,很特别…她要帮我录制“臭臭猫”的试听带。
I told you not to do that yet. Ok. And, she wants to do a video.
我说过不要太兴奋的,她还说要帮我做音乐电视呢。
I'm not done yet, OK. God. OK, if that goes well, they may even want to make an album.
我还没说完,天哪,如果结果不错的话,他们或许还会帮我做一个专辑。
I'm done now.
我说完了。
Oh God. Ross, OK, if you care about me at all, you will get the pie out of the man's hood.
罗斯,如果你关心我的话,就把馅饼从他帽子里拿出来。
Get the what? Pie in the hood, pie in the hood. Go.
拿什么?帽子里有馅饼…快去!
What're you doing?
你干什么?
I'm sorry, my pie was, was in your hood. Now I just have to get the coffee out of that guy's pants and I'll be back in the hospital by 7.
对不起,我的馅饼… 在…在你帽子里。现在我得去那个家伙的裤子上,拿我的咖啡…我七点以前会回医院去。
Damn it Ross, get your butt out of the bathroom.
该死,罗斯,你快给我滚出来。
Calm down, I'm blow drying.
别激动,我在吹头发。
Blow drying what, you have no hair.
吹什么头发呀?你没有头发啦。
What's going on?
怎么了?
Your boyfriend has been in there for over an hour. I can't believe it, it's like I'm living with him again.
你男朋友,在里面关了一个多小时。真不敢相信,这就像我们又住在一起。
He's here when I go to sleep, he's here when I wake up, he's here when I want to use the shower, ughh. It's like I'm sixteen all over again.
我睡觉时他在,醒来时他在,想洗澡的时候他也在。我好像回到十六岁了。
Well, you're not sixteen, you're both adults now.
你不是十六岁,而且你们现在都是大人了。
GET OUT YOU DUFUS! !
出来呀,蠢货!
Or you know, he's rubber and you're glue.
你知道啊,他是橡胶,你是胶水。
All yours.
该你了。
I hope you cleaned your hair out of the drain.
希望你清了排水孔的头发。
I hope you cleaned your hair out of the drain.
希望你清了排水孔的头发。
Shut up.
住口。
Shut up.
住口。
Cut it out.
停止。
Mimimii.
咪♥咪♥咪。
I've never wanted you more.
我从来没有这样想要过你。
So, what do you say boys, should I call him?
怎么样,孩子们。我该打电话给他吗?
Well, you know what they say. Ask your slippers a question...you're going crazy.
他们说:问你拖鞋一个问题…你疯了。
Hello. Hey.
你好。嗨。
Hey!
嗨!
Listen, I'm, I'm sorry I didn't make it over there today.
乔伊,对不起,我今天没有过去。
Oh, that's OK. You uh, you had a thing.
没关系,你…你有事嘛。
Yeah well, I hear the place looks great.
对,听说你那里很棒。
Ahh, forget about it, I'm having a ball. How's the apartment doing?
别提了,我开心死了。你那儿怎么样了?
Oh hey, it's, it's terrific. I mean it's a regular space...fest.
很…很棒啊。一个空间…的大聚合。
Oh, well, great.
那太棒了。
Yeah I just...you know, wanted to call and say hey.
是呀,我只是…打个电话跟你聊一聊而已。
Well OK then. Was that the oven timer?
好啊。那是烤箱定时器吗?
That's right my friend. It's time for...
没有错,朋友。应该看…
Baywatch! !
“海滩游侠”了!
Oh, can you believe they gave Stephanie skin cancer?
你相信,他们让斯戴芬妮得皮肤癌吗?
I still can't believe they promoted her to lieutenant.
我还是不敢相信,他们升她为副队长。
Naa, you're just sayin' that 'cause you're in love with Yasmine Blepe.
你那么说是因为,你最喜欢杰丝·敏碧利斯了。
Well, how could anyone not be in love with Yasmine Blepe?
怎么可能会有人,不爱杰丝·敏碧利斯呢?
Hey, hey, they're runnin'
她们在跑了。
See, this is the brilliance of the show. I say always keep them running. All the time, running. Run. Run Yasmine, run like the wind.
瞧,这个节目棒就棒在这里。我说她们应该不停地跑,一直跑!跑!跑!跑啊,杰丝敏,像风一样的跑!



© 2019, 可小果  联系我们