老友记 第二季 第十七集

FriendsS02E17

Part2

2019年7月9日 13:53 推荐到豆瓣

But I thought you wanted to live by yourself.
我以为你想自己一个人住。
I did. I thought it'd be great. I figured I'd have like, time alone with my thoughts but, you know, turns out I don't have as many thoughts as you'd think.
没错,我以为会很棒。我以为我会有时间自己思考,但我发觉我的思想,没有你们想的那么多。
Joey, why don't you talk to Chandler about moving back?
乔伊,你跟钱德说,你想搬回去好了。
You really think he'd take me? I mean, we had a pretty good talk last night but, when I moved out, I hurt him bad.
你认为他会答应吗?我们昨晚聊得很开心…可是我搬走时把他伤透了。
I promise you, he would definitely want you back.
我保证,他绝对想你搬回去的。
I'm telling you, there's no way he's moving back.
我告诉你,他绝对不可能搬回来的。
But we had one of the greatest talks we ever had last night. I mean it was, it was like when we first started living together.
可是我们从没像昨天晚上,聊得那么开心过。那就像是…我们刚刚住在一起时一样。
Look, I know you don't wanna hear this right now but, we've seen him in his new place, all right? And he's happy, he's, he's decorated.
钱德,我知道你现在听不进去…但我们看过他在新家的样子,他很快乐,他都装潢好了。
Look, Chandler, he has moved on, OK, you have to too. But...
听着,钱德,他向前走了,你也要这样。但...
No. You're just gonna have to accept the fact that you're just friends now, OK, you're not...roommates anymore.
你必须接受,你们只是朋友这个事实,你们不再是…室友了。
Hey Phoebe, ready to try one? OK.
菲比,可以试了吗?好。
smelly cat, smellly cat, what are they feeding you? smelly cat Oh woah, oh my God.
臭臭猫,臭臭猫,他们喂你什么?非常臭的,臭臭猫。我的天啊!
I mean like, who was that?
是谁在唱?
They're your backup singers...behind you...
你的伴唱团,在你后面。
OH! ! Oh I thought they were just watching me. You know, like at, like at an aquarium, you know. 我还以为她们只是在看,就像水族馆那样。
From the top.
从头开始。
Ok.
好的。
smelly cat, smelly cat, what are they feeding you? smelly cat...OK, sorry. I'm just, I'm just not getting that everyone um, gets how smelly this cat actually is.
臭臭猫,臭臭猫。他们喂你什么?对不起。我没感觉到…大家都懂…这只猫到底有多臭。
I just think that maybe if we could talk about this, 'cause II need to feel that you really care about the cat.
也许我们应该谈一谈…因为我必须要感觉到,你们真的…很关心那只猫。
Honey, uh we, we can talk about this. It's just that it's costing about a hundred dollars a minute to be in here.
我们可以谈的,只是录音间是算时间的,一分钟一百块耶。
Oh OK. So, um, the cat stinks but you love it, let's go.
好,那只猫很臭,但你们非常爱它,开始。
No, there is no way he was a velociraptor. No Tony, look at the cranial ridge, OK. If Dino was a velociraptor, he would've eaten the Flintstones. Yeah, yeah. Oh, were you taking a nap?
不,它绝对不可能是一只迅猛龙的。不,东尼,你看它的头盖脊骨。帝诺要是一只迅猛龙,它早吃了摩登原始人(动画)了。你在睡觉?
I was.
本来是。
Oh I, Oh wait, Tony can you hold on? That's the other line. Hello. Oh yeah she's here but uh, can she call you back? OK, thanks. Call Joanna. Hi.
等等,东尼,等一下,好吗?我有电话进来。对,她在,我叫她回电话,好吗?好,谢了。打给乔安娜。你好。
Did she leave a number?
她留了号码?
Did you see me write one down?
你看到我写下来了吗?
I don't have her number, buttmunch.
注释:buttmunch:傻瓜。
我没有她的电话,呆瓜。
Well, she'll call back, don't be such a baby.
那她会再打来的,你不要耍孩子脾气了。
I'm not a baby, you're the baby.
我才没有,你自己才是。
Look, you wanna get off my back?
听着,你别烦我,好不好?
You wanna get out of my face?
你不要碍眼,好不好?
Wait hold on Tony, hold on. Hello. Hi, yeah no, she's right here. Um hold on. Hi, Tony, can I call you back? That's uh, that's my sister's boyfriend.
慢着,等一下,东尼。对,不,她在,等一下。东尼,我再打给你,好吗?那是我妹妹的男朋友。
Give me that.
电话给我。
OK.
好。
Hi sweetie, listen before I forget, did I leave my diaphragm at your place? Hi mom.
甜心,听着,趁我还记得,我的避孕器是否留在你那儿?妈。
Hey.
嗨。
So uhh, how's the palace?
皇宫生活过得怎么样了?
You know it's funny you should mention that 'cause I was thinking...what's with the boxes?
真有趣,既然你提起这个,我在想…这些箱子怎么回事?
Oh, uhh, actually I uh, have some news.
事实上,我有个消息。
Hey Chan, is that Joey guy gonna come by and pick up his moose hat or should I just toss it out?
那个乔伊会回来拿他的,麋鹿帽吗?还是我把它扔了?
Well, uh, why don't you ask him yourself. Joey, this is my new roommate Eddie.
这个…你何不自己问他呢?乔伊,这是我的新室友艾迪。
Nice to meet you.
幸会。
Likewise. Uh, I'll take that. It's what I came for. So, this is new. Where'd you two meet?
彼此,你好吗?那我带走了,我就是回来拿这个的,这倒新鲜,你们是哪儿认识的?
At the uh, supermarket, in the uh, ethnic food section. I helped him pick out a chorizo.
我们在超市的民族食品区,我帮他挑西班牙香肠。
Wow.
哇哦。
Well you know, we got to talking and uh, he said he needed a place and I had a spare room.
我们开始聊,他说要找地方住,而我又刚好有一个空房。
Oh, now it's a spare room?
那儿成了空房了?
Well yeah, in that it's not being used and I...have it to spare.
是啊,那房间没有人用…而我就把它空出来。
Well I uh, got what I came for. I'll uh, I'll see you guys.
我拿到我要的了,改天见了。
Hey Jo. When'd you start using mousse in your hair?
乔伊,你什么时候开始抹摩丝的?
Is this guy great or what?
他是不是很棒?
Yeah, yeah he is.
是呀,他很棒。
I can't believe he has a new roommate. Who is this guy?
真不敢相信他有新室友了,这家伙是谁啊?
Uh, Eddie something. He just met him.
好像叫艾迪,他们刚认识。
It'll never last; he's just a rebound roommate.
不会长久的,他只是个室友替代品。
Hey. Hey.
嗨。嗨。
Oh, check it out, oh check it out. It's smelly Cat the video.
看这个…是“臭臭猫”的音乐电视!
Now OK, I haven't seen it yet, so, if you don't like it, well, so what, none of you ever made a video.
我自己都还没看呢,如果你们不喜欢的话呢…那又怎么样?你们又没有音乐电视。
OK.
好了。
Get out of here cat you stink!
滚出去,猫,你臭死了!
Ooh. smoking!
冒烟耶!
Ooh look at me!
看看我!
smelly cat, smelly cat. What are they feeding you? smelly cat, smelly cat. It's not your fault. smelly, smelly, smelly Really bad smelling smelly cat.
臭臭猫,臭臭猫。他们喂你什么?臭臭猫,臭臭猫。
It's not your fault. smelly cat, smelly cat...
那不是你的错。臭臭…非常臭的臭臭猫,那不是你的错。臭臭猫…
Oh my God.
我的天啊。
I know.
我知道。
I sound amazing.
我的声音好美喔。
They won't take you to the vet. You're obviously not their favorite pet. smelly cat, smelly cat. It's not your fault.
他们不带你去看兽医,你显然不是他们的最爱。臭臭猫,臭臭猫。那不是你的错。
I, I, I've never heard myself sing before. I mean, except in my own head. Oh, this is so cool, now I can hear what you hear.
我从没听过自己唱的歌,除了在我自己的头里面。这太酷了,我可以听到你们听到的了。
Pretty uhm, pretty different, huh?
蛮不同的吧?
Oh, I am sorry but I am incredibly talented!
不好意思,我实在太才华洋溢!
smelly cat, smelly cat. It's not your fault.
臭臭猫,臭臭猫。那不是你的错。

老友记.本章节注释


注释:buttmunch:傻瓜。


《老友记》本章剧本下载