Oh Drake.
德瑞克!
I'm sorry Amber. It's just like Brad to have to have the last word.
抱歉,安柏。布莱就是这样子,嘴巴不认输。
I'm sorry I'm late, what happened?
抱歉,我迟到了,怎么样?
We, we just wanna see the end.
我们在看结局。
I want you Drake.
我要你,德瑞克。
I know you do but you and I can never be together that way.
这个我知道,但我们永远不可能会有结果的。
What?
什么?
There's something I never told you Amber. I'm actually your halfbrother.
有件事我一直没有告诉你,我是你的同父异母哥哥。
So what happens next?
那后来怎么样呢?
Well, I get the medical award for separating the Siamese twins. Then Amber and I go to Venezuela to meet our other halfbrother, Ramone.
我帮连体婴动分割手术,得了医学奖。然后我跟安柏去委内瑞拉,找另外一个同父异母哥哥雷蒙…
And that's where I find the world's biggest emerald. It's really big but it's cursed.
我找到了最大的翡翠,那真的很大...但是它受到了诅咒。
God that is good TV.
天啊,真是个好节目。
Come on Pheebs, play with meeee.
菲比,跟我玩嘛。
No. This game is grotesque. Twenty armless guys joined at the waist by a steel bar, forced to play soccer forever. Ahh, hello, humanrights violation.
不,这种游戏太畸型了。居然把二十个手无寸铁的男人,串成一长条…被迫无止境地踢足球,简直是侵害人权嘛。
Ya know Phoebs, don't feel so bad for 'em. After they're done playing, I break out the little plastic women and everybody has a pretty good time.
哦,菲比,不要为他们难过。等他们踢完足球之后…我把塑料小姐拿出来,大家都会非常开心的呀。
Why don't you play with your roommate?
你干嘛不跟你室友玩?
Ah he's a, he's not a big fan of foosball.
哦,他...他不爱玩桌上足球。
Uh oh, ooh, are we not getting along with the new boy?
你跟那个新来的处得不好吗?
No he's, he's all right, just uh, he spends most of his time in his room.
不是啊,他很好,只是,多数的时间都关在房间里。
Maybe that's because you haven't taken the time to get to know him. Let's remedy that, shall we?
我想那也许是因为,你没有花时间去了解他。我们来补救,好不好?
We don't need to remedy that.
我们不需要补救。
Oh yeah, it'll be fun.
要啊,会很好玩的。
What was that?
什么事?
Hi, um, I just thought that it would be fun if the three of us had some beers and got to know each other.
我只是想我们三人来喝点啤酒,彼此了解一下,会很有意思。
Yeah alright, that sounds alright.
好呀,听起来不错。
Oh good, ok. Oh, nooo, I have to go because I'm late for my um, Green Eggs and Ham discussion group. Um tonight it's why he would not eat them on a train. Have fun bye.
好的!不行,我得走了。因为我还要赶去…“绿蛋与火腿”的研讨会。(瑟斯博土最畅销的儿童小说)今天晚上主题是… “为什么不在火车上吃呢?”。好好玩,拜。
That was so lame.
好烂的借口。
I know, yeah. Ok, talk to him.
我知道,好啦,你跟他聊天吧!
So, you uh, you think that Speed Racer guy gets a lot of tickets or. .?
你想那个赛车手,被开了多少罚单啊…?
That's good, that's good. So, so, so who broke up with who?
好笑…谁甩了谁啊?
What're you kidding? I broke up with her. She actually thought that Sean Penn was the capital of Cambodia.
你开什么玩笑?我甩了她呀。她真的以为肖恩·潘(影星)是柬埔寨的首都(金边)。
That's good man, when everybody knows that the uh, the capital of Cambodia is uh...
有没有搞错?大家都知道柬埔寨的首都是…
Well it's not Sean Penn.
不是肖恩·潘...
Alright, I got a funny one, alright? My last girlfriend, Tilly. Ok, we're eating breakfast, right, and I made all these pancakes, there was like 50 pancakes right.
好,我有个好笑的好,我前任的女友叫提莉。我们在吃早餐,我做了很多薄松饼,大概有五十多个吧。
And all of the sudden she turns to me, alright, and she says, 'Eddie.' I say, 'yeah,' she says, 'Eddie, I don't wanna see you anymore.'
突然间她转过来,她就说,“艾迪”,我答道,“哎”,她说,“艾迪…我不想再跟你见面了。”
And it was literally like she had reached into my chest, ripped out my heart, andand smeared it all over my life, you know.
注释:smear:(用油性或稀软物质) 胡乱涂抹; 弄脏; 弄上油污; 诽谤; 诋毁。
那就好像是,她把手伸进我的胸膛里…挖出了我的心,把我的生活搞得乱七八糟的。
And now there's like this incredible abyss, you know, and I'm falling and I keep falling and I don't think I'm ever gonna stop. That uh, wasn't such a funny story, was it?
那就像我面前有一个深渊,我就一直往下掉,我就一直往下掉,永无止境地往下掉。这个故事不太好笑,是不是?
And a crusty old man said I'll do what I can and the rest of the rats played maracas. That's it, thanks, good night.
一个坏脾气老头说我尽量,其他老鼠开始摇响沙槌。唱完了,谢谢,晚安。
Phoebe's got another job, right? {Her songs are awful. }
菲比还有别的工作吧?
Great set tonight Pheebs.
唱得很好,菲比。
I know.
我知道。
Well, we should probably get going.
我想我们该走了。
Um, we should go too, I got patients at 8 in the morning.
我们也该走了,明天早上八点还有病人。
You know, I was thinking. You know how we always stay at your apartment? Well, I thought maybe tonight we'd stay at my place.
知道吗?我在想,我们老是在你那边过夜,或许今晚改住我那边啊。
I don't know, I don't have my jammies.
我不知道,我没有带我的睡衣。
Well, maybe you don't need them.
或许你不需要。
My baby sister, ladies and gentlemen.
我的小妹妹,各位先生女士。
Shut up, I'm happy.
闭嘴,我很快乐。
Oh, this is so nice. All right I have to make a speech. I just wanna say that of all the guys that Monica has been with, and that is a lot, I like you the best.
这太棒了,我必须说几句话。我只是想说,在莫妮卡交过的为数众多的男友当中…我最喜欢你了。
Oh, thank you Pheebs. That's very sweet. Ok.
谢谢你,菲比,嘴真甜。好的。
You hear that? She likes me best, and apparently there've been a lot.
听到了吗?她最喜欢我,而且你显然有过很多。
Not a lot, Phoebe's kidding, Phoebe's crazy.
没有啦,菲比在说笑吧,菲比是疯子。
Phoebe's dead.
菲比死定了。
Hi. Hi.
你好。你好。
I'm looking for Eddie Minowick.
我找艾迪。
Oh, uh, he's not here right now, uh, I'm Chandler, can I take a message, or, or a fish tank?
他现在不在,我叫钱德。要我帮你留话 还是…拿鱼缸呢?
Thanks.
谢了。
Oh, oh, come on in.
请进。
I'm Tilly.
我叫提莉。
Oh.
噢。
I gather by that 'oh' that he told you about me.
看你这个样子,他一定跟你提过我了。
Oh yeah, your uh, name came up in a uh, conversation that terrified me to my very soul.
提过,你的名字在一段…令我惊心动魄的对话中,曾经出现过了。
He's kind of intense huh?
他这人有点激烈吧?
Yes. Hey, can I ask you, is Eddie a little...
对呀,请问你,艾迪是不是有一点…
A little what?
有一点怎么样?
Bit country? Come on in here you roomy.
有点乡村风格?快进来呀,室友!
Hello Tilly.
嗨,提莉。
Eddie, I just came by to drop off your tank.
艾迪,我只是把鱼缸送过来。
That's very thoughtful of you. It's very thoughtful.
你想得真是周到,非常体帖。
Well, ok then. I'm gonna go. Bye.
就这样了,我要走了,再见。
Byebye. Bye.
再见。再见。
So, we getting a fish?
那么我们养鱼了,是不是?
You had sex with her didn't you?
你们上床了,是不是?
Pheebs, check it out, check it out, check it out, check it out.
菲比,你看…
Oh, ooh, Soap Opera Digest, oh that's one of my favorite digests.
《肥皂剧文摘》我最喜欢的文摘之一!
Page 42, page 42, page 42.
42页…
Ok, ok, ok. Ooh, hey, 'new doc on the block, Days of Our Lives' Joey Tribbiani.' Ooh, cool picture.
好的...哇哦,医界新秀“我们的日子”乔伊崔比亚尼。好酷的照片!
Yeah. Oh, I look good.
我好帅。
Hey is this true, that you write a lot of your own lines?
这是真的吗?很多台词都是你自己写的吗?
Uh, well, kind of, yeah. Like, remember last week when Alex was in the accident?
可以这么说啦。比如,你记得上礼拜,阿莱克斯出了事那一集吗?
Well the line in the script was, 'If we don't get this woman to a hospital, she's going to die.' But I made it, ' If this woman doesn't get to a hospital, she's not gonna live.'
剧本上的台词是…“我们不送这女人去医院的话,她会死的”。被我改成了,这个女人不去医院就医的话…她会活不成的。