老友记 第二季 第十八集

FriendsS02E18

Part2

2019年7月9日 13:54 推荐到豆瓣

Ohh, ok, I see what you did there. Aren't you afraid though, that the writers are gonna be kinda mad when they read this?
我懂你做了什么了,那你不怕那些编剧,看到这篇文章会有点生气吗?
Huh? I never really thought about the writers. The scripts just kinda come to my house.
我倒没有考虑到那些编剧,剧本总是送来我家。
But you know what? This makes me look good, which makes the show look good, which makes the writers look good so how could they be mad about that?
但你知道吗?这样让我很有面子,也因为这样子,节目有面子…也因为这样子,编剧有面子,他们怎么可能会生我的气呢?
Makes up most of his lines. Sonofa. Yeah, well, write this jerk weed.
他编了自己大部份的台词,很好…写这个,把这个混♥蛋写成小角色。
I fall down an elevator shaft? What the hell does this mean, I fall down an elevator shaft?
我跌下了电梯井?这什么意思?我跌下了电梯井?
Uhh, I don't know, I just bring the scripts.
我不知道,我只是送剧本过来。
They can't kill me; I'm Francesca's longlost son.
他们不能杀我,我是弗兰西斯卡失散的儿子呀。
Right. Could you sign this?
对,请你签收,好吗?
No. No way, I'm not signing that.
我才不签呢!
I don't think that's gonna affect the plot of the show.
我不认为,对那个节目的剧情会有影响啊。
How can they do this to me?
他们怎么能这么对我?
All right, uh, I'm just gonna go. Sorry.
好吧,我要走了很遗憾。
Well it wasn't that many guys. I mean, if you consider how many guys there actually are, it's a very small percentage.
也没有那么多个啦。我是说,如果你考虑到,全世界有多少男人…那个比例非常小。
Hey, it's not that big a deal, I was just curious.
没什么大不了的,我只是…好奇罢了。
Good night.
晚安。
Night Richard. Good luck Mon.
晚安,理查,祝你好运,莫妮卡。
All right, before I tell you, uh, why don't you tell me how many women you've been with?
好,在我说之前,你先说你有过几个女。
Two.
两个。
Two? TWO? How is that possible? I mean, have you seen you?
两个?…那怎么可能?…你知道你长得有多帅吗?
Well, I mean what can I say? I, I was married to Barbara for 30 years. She was my high school sweetheart, now you, that's two.
我能说什么呢?我跟芭芭拉做了三十年的夫妻。我们在高中就认识了加上你,一共两个。
Two it is. Ok, time for bed, I'm gonna go brush my teeth.
那就两个吧。该上床了,我要去刷牙了。
Woah, woah, no wait a minute now. Come on it's your turn. Oh come on. You know, I don't need the actual number, just a ballpark.
注释:ballpark:棒球场; (数额的) 变动范围; 可量范围。
你先等一等。来啊,换你了快说呀。我不需要确切数字,只要约略估计的(有“棒球场”的含义)就可以了。
Ok, it is definitely less than a ballpark.
绝对比一个“棒球场”少。
Wow, I am so glad I'm not Monica right now.
真庆幸现在我,不是莫妮卡。
Tell me about it. So what's, what's your magic number?
那还用说,你的神奇数字是多少?
Uhhhooo.
啊嗯。
Come on, you know everyone I've been with. All, both of them.
来嘛,我交过的你都认识,两个你都认识。
Well, there's you.
有你。
Better not be doing these in order.
最好不要排名。
Ok, uh, Billy Dreskin, Pete Carney, Barry, and uh, oh, Paolo.
比利,皮特,贝瑞,还有…保罗。
Oh yes, the weenie from Torrini.
对,托里尼来的蠢蛋。
Oh honey, are you jealous of Paolo? Oh, come on, I'm so much happier with you than I ever was with him.
亲爱的,你嫉妒保罗吗?算了吧,和他从没像跟你在一起这么快乐过。
Really?
真的?
Oh please. That Paolo thing was barely a relationship. All it really was, was just, you know, meaningless animal sex. Ok, you know, that sounded soooo much better in my head.
拜托,跟保罗那一段根本就不能算。那只能算是,无意义的野兽的性♥关系。我这么说让我自己觉得好多了。
Eddie, I didn't sleep with your exgirlfriend.
艾迪,我没有跟你的前任女友上床。
That's very interesting, you know, 'cause that's exactly what someone who slept with her would say.
有意思,因为跟她上过床的人,都会这么说。
This is nuts. This is crazy. She came over for like two minutes, dropped off a fish tank, and left, end of story.
你疯了,你疯了,是不是?她只来了两分钟而已…丢下鱼缸就走了,就是这样。
Where's Buddy?
巴迪在哪里?
Buddy?
巴迪?
My fish, Buddy.
我的鱼,巴迪。
There was no fish when she dropped it off.
她根本就没有带鱼来,里面没有任何东西。
Oh, this is, this is unbelievable. I mean, firstfirstfirst you sleep with my exgirlfriend and then you insult my intelligence by lying about it and then you kill my fish, my Buddy?
这真令人难以置信!你先跟我的前任女友上床,以为我会笨到去相信你的谎言。然后你杀了我的鱼,我的巴迪?
Hey, I didn't kill your fish. Look Eddie...
我没有杀你的鱼啊。你听我说,艾迪…
Would you look at what I'm doing here. That can't be smart. So we're just gonna take this guy right off ya and put him here in Mr. Pocket. Tangelo?
你看我在做什么啊,那样太不聪明了。所以我们要把那个家伙,给拿开…把它放到我的口袋先生里。来个橘柚吧?
That's it? That's the giant number you were afraid to tell me?
就这样吗?这就是你害怕告诉我的庞大数目吗?
Well yeah.
是的。
Well, that's not bad at all. I mean, you had me thinking it was like a fleet.
还不错啊,你害我以为你有一舰队的人。
You really ok with it?
你真的觉得没关系?
Oh honey, I'm fine.
亲爱的,没关系。
Oh, yay. Ok, about that two.
对了,关于那两个…
What? All right, what about my two?
什么?好吧,我的“两个”怎么了?
Well, it just seems like a really small number.
只是听起来真的好少喔。
Right, and...
对,那么...
And, well, don't you have a lot of wild oats to sow? Or is that what you're doing with me? Oh my God, am I an oat?
我是说,难道你没有许多的燕麦去播种吗?你现在就是在那样对我吗?天啊,我是燕麦吗?
Honey, you are not an oat. I, I mean I don't know, I, I guess I'm just not an oat guy. I've only slept with women I've been in love with.
亲爱的,你不是燕麦。我的意思是...我不知道,我猜我不是那一型的。我只跟我爱的女人上床。
But you've only slept with two people.
但是你只跟两个人上过床。
Right.
对。
Oh wow. You know I love you too, right?
你一定知道我也爱你吧?
Now I do.
现在我知道了。
Ross, Ross, please listen to me. Ross, you are so much better for me than Paolo ever was. I mean you care about me, you're loving, you make me laugh.
罗斯…拜托,听我说罗斯,你比保罗好太多了。我是说,你关心我,你心中有爱,你会逗我笑。
Oh, hey, if I make you laugh, here's an idea, why don't you invite Paolo over and have a little romp in the sack and I'll just stand in the corner and tell knockknock jokes.
注释:romp:嬉戏喧闹。
那样的话,我有个主意,你可以邀请保罗过来。在床上野兽一下…而我就站在角落,讲敲门的笑话。
God, Ross, look, what you and I have is special, all Paolo and I ever had was...
罗斯,我们的感情很特别!我跟保罗有的只是…
Animal sex, animal sex? So what're you saying, I mean, you're saying that like, there's nothing between us animal at all.
“野兽的性♥关系”?所以你什么意思呢?你是说我们之间,就没有任何“兽♥性”的东西吗?
I mean therethere's not even like, uhm, a little animal, not even, not even like, like chipmunk sex?
连一点点…一点兽♥性都没有?甚至都不像…花栗鼠那样的性?
Ok, Ross, try to hear me. Ok, I, hey, I'm not gonna lie to you. Ok, it was good with Paolo.
拜托,你听我说我不想对你说谎,跟保罗的性很好。
Knockknock.
敲敲门。
But, what you and I have is so much better. Ok, we have tenderness, we have intimacy, we connect. You know, I swear, this is the best I have ever had.
但我们两个之间的比那好多了。我们有温柔,我们有亲密,我们心灵相通,而且我发誓我从来没有过…像你这么棒的。
Until now.
直到现在。
Oh God!
哦天哪!

老友记.本章节注释


注释:ballpark:棒球场; (数额的) 变动范围; 可量范围。
注释:romp:嬉戏喧闹。


《老友记》本章剧本下载