老友记 第二季 第十九集

FriendsS02E19

Part1

2019年7月9日 13:54 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 2 Episode 19: The one Where Eddie Won't Go.


老友记第2季第19集: 艾迪赖着不走。

Hey Eddie. Daahh! ! What're you doing here?
嗨,艾迪。啊,你在这里干什么?
Nothing roomy, just watching you sleep.
没什么啊,只是看你睡觉。
Why?
为什么?
Makes me feel um, peaceful, hehheh, please.
看你睡觉让我觉得...平静。你接着睡吧。
I can't sleep now.
你在这我睡不着啊!
You want me to sing?
要不要我唱摇篮曲?
No, look, that's it, it's over, I want you out, I want you out of the apartment now.
够了,你在这住的时间到头了。你搬出去,我要你现在就给我搬出去!
Woah, woah, woah, what're, what're you talking about man.
你说什么呢,老兄?
Hannibal Lecter...better roommate than you.
汉尼拔·莱克特(《沉默的羔羊》中的食人魔)当室友都好过你。
No. See now I don't think you're being fair. I mean one night you see me and you get scared, I mean, what about all the other nights when you don't see me, huh?
我觉着你说这话不公平!你看到我一次就怕了,还有好多夜里你没看到我呢?
What about last night when you went and got a drink of water and I was nice enough to hide behind the door, what's that about, huh?
比如说你昨夜里起来喝水,我还好心躲在门后没让你看到呢,那又怎么说呢?
I didn't realize that. Yeah.
我还真不知道这些。对。
GET OUT NOW! !
马上滚!
Ok, you really want me out?
真的要我出去?
Yes please.
对,请你快出去。
Ok, then I want to hear you say it, I, I want to hear you say you want me out.
那我要听到你说,我要听到你说,你要我出去。
I want you out.
我要你出去。
No no no, I wanna hear it from your lips.
不不不。我要听到你的嘴说。
Where did you hear it from before?
刚才是我哪儿跟你说的?
Oh, right, all right, you know what pally, I understand, consider me gone.
好的,好的,我懂了,知道吗?我走。
You know what? I'll be out by the time you get home from work tomorrow. I heard that.
知道吗?我会在你明天下班前搬走。我听到了。
Hey. Hey.
嗨。嗨。
Hey. Wheell, look at you, finally got that time machine working huh?
哇,看看你!终于用时光机回到过去了啊?(Joey 戴了一顶老式帽子)
Seriously, you like it? This guy was selling 'em on 8th avenue and I looked at 'em and I thought, you know what I don't have?
说真的,你觉得怎么样?有个人在第八大道上卖帽子,我看见以后就想,你知道我缺什么吗?
A mirror?
镜子?
Fine, make fun. I think it's jaunty.
注释:jaunty:得意扬扬的; 无忧无虑的; 神气活现的; 轻松活泼的。
你就笑话我吧,我觉得很阳光。
Wow, for a guy who's recently lost his job, you're in an awfully good mood.
哇,对于一个刚失业的人来说,你心情很好啊。
Hey, I'll be all right. I mean it's not like I'm starting from square one. I was Dr. Drake Ramoray on Days of Our Lives. Heh? I mean that's gotta have some kind of cachet.
注释:cachet:威信; 声望。
不要紧的,我又不是要从头开始,我可是《我们的日子》里面的德瑞克雷莫瑞大夫。那可以算是名声吧。
Cachet? Jaunty?
名声?阳光?
Chandler gave me word of the day toilet paper. I'm gonna get some coffee.
钱德送我一卷“每日一词”的卫生纸。我要去点咖啡了。
Hey. Hey.
嗨。嗨。
Oooh, so so so, did you read the book?
你看了那书吗?
Oh my God, it was incredible.
天啊,简直不可思议!
Didn't it like totally speak to you?
是不是就像它在跟你对话?
Woah, woah, woah, what book is this?
什么书啊?
Rachel you have to read this book. It's called Be Your Own Windkeeper. It's about how women need to become more empowered.
瑞秋,这本书你一定要看。书名是《掌握自己的风》,讲的是女人需要拥有更多的权力。
Yeah and oh, and but there's, there's wind and the wind can make us Goddesses. But you know who takes our wind? Men, they just take it.
对,但是有风,风能够让我们成为女神。知道谁夺走我们的风吗?是男人。他们就那样夺走了。
Men just take our wind?
男人夺走我们的风?
Yahuh, all the time, 'cause they are the lightning bearers.
对啊,一直如此。因为他们是闪电使者。
Wow. Yeah.
哇哦。对。
Well that sounds kinda cool, it's kinda like The Hobbit.
听起来挺酷啊。有点像是霍毕特人啊(《指环王》中的穴居小矮人)。
It is nothing like the Hobbit. God it's like reading about every relationship I've ever had, except for Richard.
跟霍毕特人不沾边,就像是在读我的每一段感情。跟理查的除外。
Oh yes, no, Richard would never steal your wind.
嗯,对,理查绝不会偷走你的风。
No.
是啊。
No, 'cause he's yummy.
因为他很可口。
Yes. But all the other ones.
是啊,但是其他人都会。
Oh yes. Oh and, the part about how they're always like drinking from our pool of inner power, but God forbid we should take a sip.
是啊。还有他们总是吸走我们储存的内在能量,但我们连尝一口都不准。
Anybody want a cruller?
谁要吃块长条糕?
Ok, this is a typical lightningbearer thing. Right there, it's like, um, 'Hello, who wants one of my phallic shaped man cakes?'
看,这就是典型的闪电使者行为。就是他这样,就像是说,“嗨,谁要来一根我的老二形状的蛋糕?”。
Don't worry about it already. Things happen.
别担心!人有祸福。
So, you're not mad at me for getting fired and everything?
所以我这次被炒鱿鱼,你不生气吗?
Joey, look at me, look at me. Do I have lipstick on my teeth?
乔伊,看着我,看着我!我牙上有口红印吗?
No, can we get back to me?
没有。说回到我的问题上,好吗?
Look honey, people get fired left and right in this business. I already got you an audition for Another World.
听着,亲,这一行到处有人被炒鱿鱼。我已经帮你搞到了《另一个世界》的试镜机会。
All right. Cab driver number two?
太棒了!计程车司机乙?
You're welcome.
不用谢哈。
But I was Dr. Drake Ramoray. How can I go from being a neurosurgeon to driving a cab?
我可是演过德瑞克雷莫瑞大夫的。怎么能一下从神经外科医生变成计程车司机呢?
Things change, roll with them.
世事无常,随遇而安吧。
But this is a twoline part, it's like taking a step backwards. I'm not gonna do this.
但这角色就两句台词!这可是开倒车。我不要演这个。
Joey, I'm gonna tell you the same thing I told Al Minser and his pyramid of dogs. Take any job you can get and don't make on the floor.
乔伊,我跟你说,这话我也跟过艾尔明泽和他的金字塔狗群说过。有什么就做什么,不要搞砸了。
I'm sorry. See ya.
不好意思。改天见。
Oh, God, oh, God, I mean it's just so
天啊,天啊,这本书真...
Isn't it?
没说错吧?
Uhh, I mean this is like reading about my own life. I mean this book couldcould've been called 'Be Your Own Windkeeper Rachel'.
感觉就像是在读我自己的人生啊!这本书甚至可以叫做《掌握自己的风,瑞秋!》。
I don't think it would have sold a million copies but it would've made a nice gift for you.
那样的话就不会卖一百万本了,但要当礼物送给你倒蛮合适的。
Hi, guys.
嗨,大家伙儿。
Hey.
嗨。
Uh, sweetie we've gotta go.
亲爱的,我们得走了。
NO!
我不走。
No?
不走?
No, why do we always have to do everything according to your timetable?
不走!为什么我们做什么事都得照你的时间表来呢?
Actually it's the movie theatre that has the timetable. So you don't miss the beginning.
事实上,我们照的是电影院的时间表。这样我们才不会错过电影开头啊。
No, see this isn't about the movie theatre, this is about you stealing my wind.
不,这不是电影院的事儿,而是你偷了我的风。
You go girl. I can't pull that off, can I?
加油,姑娘!我就做不到她那样,是吧?
Excuse me, your, your, your wind?
什么?你的,你的风?
Yes, my wind. How do you expect me to grow if you won't let me blow?
对,我的风。你不让我吹,我怎么成长?
You, you know I, I don't, have a have a problem with that.
你知道我不介意你“吹”啊。
Ok, I just, I just really need to be with myself right now. I'm sorry.
好吧,我只是很需要一个人静一静。很抱歉。
Umum, umum.
咳咳。
You're right, I don't have to apologize. Sorry. Damn it!
没错,我不需要跟他道歉。抱歉。该死!

老友记.本章节注释


注释:jaunty:得意扬扬的; 无忧无虑的; 神气活现的; 轻松活泼的。
注释:cachet:威信; 声望。


《老友记》本章剧本下载