老友记 第二季 第十九集

FriendsS02E19

Part2

2019年7月9日 13:54 推荐到豆瓣

What is it?
怎么了?
I, I don't know, it's got all this stuff about wind and trees and there's some kind of sacred pool in it. I mean, I don't really get it but she's, she's pretty upset about it.
不知道啊。就是关于什么风呀树呀,还有什么神圣的池塘。我真没弄明白,但她很生气。
See, this is why I don't date women who read.
这就是为什么,我不跟看书的女人约会。
Uh oh.
啊哦。
What, what's that?
那是什么?
It's my VISA bill. 'Envelope one of two.' That can't be good.
我的信用卡帐单。两封里的一封。感觉不妙啊。
Open it, open it.
打开看看,打开看看。
Oh my God. Woah.
天啊!哇哦!
Look at this, how did I spend so much money?
你看!我怎么会花这么多钱?
Uh Joey, that's just the minimum amount due, that's your total due. Ahh.
乔伊,那只是最低还款金额,总金额在这里。啊啊!
What, woah, woah, $3500 at porcelain safari?
注释:safari:(尤指在东非、非洲南部的) 观赏(或捕猎)野兽的旅行; 游猎。
你在“狩猎陶瓷”花了3500块?
My animals. Hey the guy said they suited me, he spoke with an accent, I was all confused. I don't know what I'm gonna do.
我的这些动物瓷器啊!那店员说很适合我,他讲话又有口音。我被搞迷糊了。我该怎么办啊!
Well I guess you can start by driving a cab on Another World.
我想你可以从《另一个世界》开计程车开始。
What?
什么?
That audition.
那个试镜啊。
That's a twoline part.
那只有两句台词!
Joey, you owe $1100 at I Love Lucite.
注释:Lucite:透明合成树脂。
乔伊,你欠“我爱树脂”1100。
So what.
所以呢?
So suck it up man, it's a job, it's money.
所以就认命吧,老兄。那是工作,是钱。
Hey, look, I don't need you getting all judgmental and condescending and pedantic.
嘿,听着,不需要你对我指手画脚、高高在上的,卖弄学问。
Toilet paper?
“每日一字”卫生纸里的词?
Yeah.
没错。
Look, I'm not being any of those things, ok, I'm just being realistic.
我没有像你说的那样,我只是很实际地看待问题。
Well knock it off, you're supposed to be my friend.
别说了,你应该是我的朋友才对。
I am your friend.
我就是你的朋友。
Well then tell me things like, 'Joey you'll be fine,' and, 'Hang in there,' and, and, 'Something big's gonna come along, I know it.'
那你就该说 “乔伊,没事的。”,“坚持住。”,还有 “我知道你还会得到大角色的。”
But I don't know it. What I do know is that you owe $2300 at Isn't it Chromantic.
但是我不知道啊。我只知道你欠“缤纷世界”2300块。
Hey Ross, I'm aware of what I owe.
罗斯,我知道我欠多少。
Ok, well then get some sense. I mean it took you what, 10 years to get that job, who knows how long it's gonna be till you get another.
那就讲一点道理啊。你奋斗了十年才得到医生那个大角色。谁知道下一个机会还要等多久?
Look, I don't wanna hear this right now.
我现在不想听这个!
Huh, I'm just saying...
我只是说...
Well don't just say.
那就别“只是说”!
Ya know, maybe, maybe I should just go.
或许我该走了。
Ok.
好啊。
Ok. I'll see ya later. Just think about it, ok.
好,咱们待会儿见。你考虑看看,好吧?
I don't need to think about it. I was Dr. Drake Remoray. That was huge. Big things are gonna happen, you'll see. Ross, you still there?
我不需要考虑。我可是演过德瑞克雷莫瑞大夫!那是大角色!大机会还会出现的!你等着瞧吧!罗斯,你走了吗?
Hey pal.
嗨,哥们。
Ahhhhgaaaahhh. Eddie what're you still doing here?
艾迪,你还在这里干什么?
Ah, just some basic dehydrating of a few fruits and vegetables. Man alive this thing's fantastic!
只是在做一些基本的脱水水果和蔬菜。天呐,这太棒了!
Look Eddie, aren't you forgetting anything?
艾迪,你是不是忘记什么事了?
Oh yeah, that's right, look I got us a new goldfish. He's a lot feistier than the last one.
注释:feisty:坚决而据理力争的,这里指活泼的。
哦,对,看,我买了一条新的金鱼,它比上一条活泼多了。
Maybe 'cause the last one was made by Pepperidge Farm. Look, Eddie, isn't there something else you're supposed to be doing right now?
大概是因为上一条是培珀莉农场(知名饼干公司)做的吧。艾迪,是不是有件事你现在必须要去做呢?
Well, not unless it's got something to do with the hydrating, my man, 'cause right now I'm a dehydrating maniac!
除非是跟脱水有关的。因为我现在是脱水狂!
Look you have to help me out here. I thought we had a deal. I thought by the time...
你必须要帮我个忙。我以为我们讲好了,我以为等我...
You know what that is?
知道这是什么吗?
Your last roommate's kidney?
你上个室友的肾?
That'sthat's a tomato. This one definitely goes in the display.
这是一颗蕃茄。这个一定要拿来当摆饰。
Hey Gunther, let me get a lemonade to go.
甘瑟,一杯柠檬水,外带。
Lemonade? You ok man?
柠檬水?你没事吧?
Ah, it's career stuff. I don't know if you heard but they killed off my character on the show.
只是事业不太顺。不知道你听说没,我演的角色被编剧写死了。
Oh, that's too bad. How'd they do it?
真不幸,怎么死的?
I fell down an elevator shaft.
我掉下了电梯井。
That sucks. I was buried in an avalanche.
真惨。我是雪崩的时候被活埋的。
What?
什么?
I used to be Bryce on All My Children.
我以前演过《我的孩子们》的布莱斯。
Daaahhhh! Aaahhhhhhh! Aaahhhh!
哒啊啊啊!啊啊啊啊!
Why must everybody watch me sleep? There'll be no more watching me sleep, no more, watching.
干嘛大家都要看我睡觉?不准再看我睡觉了!不准再看!
I wa... Uuuh.
我只是...嗯!
Hey man, check it out, I got some great new stuff to dehydrate here. I got some grapes, got some apricots; I thought it would be really cool to see what happens with these water balloons.
嗨,看,我有些好东西要脱水。有葡萄,还有杏子。我想这些水球脱水后的样子,一定很酷。
Get out. Get out, get out, get out, get out, get out, get out.
出去。出去,出去,出去,出去!
What?
什么?
You, move out. Take your fruit, your stupid small fruit and GET OUT!
你!搬出去!带上你的水果,你的烂水果,给我搬出去!
You, you want, you want me to move out?
你要我搬出去?
Uhhuh.
是啊!
I uh, I gotta tell you man, I mean, that's uh, it's kinda out of the blue, I mean don't you think?
我得告诉你,老兄,这有点突然啊,你不觉得吗?
This is not out of the blue, this is smack dab in the middle of the blue.
注释:smack dab:恰好地, 不偏不倚地。
这一点都不突然,这已经由来已久了!
Ohhhh. Relax, take it easy buddy. Tell me twice, you want me to go? All right, alright, guess I'll be back for my stuff.
轻松一点,放轻松,不用告诉我两次。让我走是吧,好吧,好吧,我回头再来拿东西。
But if you think for one second I'm leaving you alone with my fish, you're insane Jack!
不过你以为我会让我的鱼跟你独处,那你就疯了。
You want some help.
要我帮忙吗?
No help required Chico.
不用了,小子!
All the way to the airport huh? You know that's over 30 miles, that's gonna cost you about so bucks.
一直开到机场?那可超过30英里了,估计要花你好多钱。
Casting Excuse me, that's 50 bucks.
不好意思,应该是五十块。
What?
什么?
Five o dollars.
50元。
Ohh, you know what it is? It's smudgy 'cause they're fax pages. Now when I was on Days of Our Lives as Dr. Drake Ramoray, they'd send over the whole script on real paper and everything.
哦,你知道为什么吗?因为是传真的,字不清楚。我在“我们的日子”演德瑞克雷莫瑞大夫的时候,他们会送来打印的整个剧本。
That's great.
那太棒了。
And, and just so you know, if you wanted to expand this scene like, like have the cab crash or something, I could attend to the victims 'cause I have a background in medical acting.
顺便说下,如果你想加长这场戏,像是出车祸之类的,我可以照顾伤患,因为我有出演医务剧的背景。
Ok, listen, thanks for coming in.
好吧,感谢你前来试镜。
No no, uh, don't thank me for coming in. Uh, at least let me finish. Uh, we could take the expressway but uh, this time of day you're better off taking the budge.
别啊,别谢谢我来。至少让我演完吧。我们可以走高速公路,但这个时段我们还是走“羔羊皮”(与“桥”形似)比较好一点。
You were going for the word bridge there weren't ya. I'll have a good day.
你们的意思是“桥”,是吗?祝我今天愉快。
Ok, question number 28, have you ever allowed a lightning bearer to take your wind? I would have to say no.
第28个问题,你有没有让闪电使者夺走过你的风?我得说,没有。
And I would have to say pahhuh.
而我得说“瞎说”。
What?
什么嘛?
Do you not remember the puppet guy?
你不记得那个演木偶戏的吗?
Yeah you like totally let him wash his feet in the pool of your inner power.
对,你完全让他在你内在能量池里大洗其脚啊。
And his puppet too.
还有他的木偶。
Yeah ok, well at least I didn't let some guy into the forest of my righteous truth on the first date.
好吧,但至少我不会再第一次约会,就让人家进入我的正义真理的森林。

老友记.本章节注释


注释:safari:(尤指在东非、非洲南部的) 观赏(或捕猎)野兽的旅行; 游猎。
注释:Lucite:透明合成树脂。
注释:feisty:坚决而据理力争的,这里指活泼的。
注释:smack dab:恰好地, 不偏不倚地。


《老友记》本章剧本下载