老友记 第二季 第十九集

FriendsS02E19

Part3

2019年7月9日 13:54 推荐到豆瓣

Who?
谁啊?
Paul. Oh.
保罗。噢。
Ok, ok, ok, moving on, moving on, next question. Ok number 29, have you ever betrayed another goddess for a lightning bearer? Ok, number 30.
好啦,好啦,继续,继续下一个。第29题,你曾经为一个闪电使者,背叛过另一位女神吗?第30题。
Woah, woah, woah, let's go back to 29.
搞什么,回到第29题!
Not uh, not to my recollection.
就我记得的,没有。
Huuh, all right, Danny Arshak, ninth grade. Oh, come on Rach, you know the bottle was totally pointing at me.
得了吧,丹尼阿什克,九年级,瑞秋,你知道那瓶子完全指向我的(转瓶子接吻的游戏)。
Only 'cause you took up half the circle.
那是因为你体积太庞大了。
Listen to you two. It's so sad. Looks like I'm gonna be going to the goddess meetings alone.
听听你们俩的话,真是悲哀啊。看来我要一个人去参加女神会议了。
Well not when they find out you slept with Jason Hurley an hour after he broke up with Monica.
想得美,他们会发现杰森·贺利才甩了莫妮卡一个小时,你就跟他上床了。
That was only an hour?
才一小时?
You are such a leaf blower!
你可真是吹落叶机!
Oh hey uh, be careful with that 3D Last Supper, Judas is a little loose.
小心这个3D的“最后的晚餐”,犹大有点松了。
Oh my God, what's going on?
老天,这怎么回事?
They're taking all my stuff back. I guess you were right.
他们来拿回东西。我想你说得对。
No look I wasn''t right, that's what I came here to tell you. I was totally hung up on, on my own stuff. No, listen, I'm someone who needs the whole security thing, ya know.
不,我不对,我就是来告诉你这个的。那天我的心完全在我自己的事情上。不,听我说,我是一个需要安全感的人,你知道吗。
To know exactly where my next paycheck is coming from but you, you don't need that and that's amazing to me. I could never do what you do Joey.
我需要清楚地知道下次薪水从哪儿来,但你不同,你不需要。我觉得你真了不起。我永远都无法像你这样,乔伊。
Thanks Ross.
谢了,罗斯。
Yeah. And you should hold out for something bigger. I can't tell you how much respect I have for you not going to that stupid cab driver audition.
而且你应该等待更大的机会。你不知道我多么敬重你不去那个烂计程车司机的试镜。
I went.
我去了。
Great, how did it go?
太棒了,结果呢?
I didn't get it.
没戏。
Good for you.
真有你的。
What?
什么?
You're living the dream.
你生活在梦想中啊。
Huh?
啊?
All right then.
好吧。
Oh, not my parrot.
别拿走我的鹦鹉啊。
What?
什么?
I can't watch this.
我看不下去了。
Hey hold on, hold on. How much for the uh, how much to save the bird?
等等,等等,这要多少...救这只鸟要多少钱?
1200.
1200。
Dollars? You spent $1200 dollars on a plastic bird?
美金吗?你花1200美金买只塑料鸟?
Uhhh, I was an impulse buyer, near the register.
那是一时冲动,它在收银机附近。
Go ahead, go ahead with the bird. Ok, do you have anything for around 200?
走吧,把鸟带走吧。有没有大约两百左右的?
Uh, the dog.
那只狗。
Huh. Yeah.
这个?对。
Heyhey, I'll take it. My gift, to you man.
我买了。送给你,老兄。
Thanks Ross. I really like that bird though...But, the dog, ohh. Ok.
谢了,罗斯。不过我真的很喜欢那只鸟。可这狗也行啦。好吧。
Here are your cakes.
你们的蛋糕。
We didn't order cake.
我们没点蛋糕。
No, I know, they're from me. Look you guys this is not good. I mean we have enough trouble with guys stealing our wind without taking it from each other.
我知道,是我请的。听着,两位,这样不好。被男人偷走我们的风就够惨了,何苦再自相残杀呢?
You're right.
你说得对。
You know.
是吧。
I love you goddesses. I don't ever wanna suck your wind again.
我爱你,女神们。我再也不会吸走你们的风了。
Thank you. So are we good?
谢谢,那我们和好了?
We're good.
和好了。
We're good? Yeah.
和好了?嗯。
Ok, let me take these cakes back 'cause they're gonna take that out of my paycheck.
好,那我把蛋糕送回去,否则会从我薪水里扣的。
Ding dong, the psycho's gone.
叮咚,那个疯子走啦!
Are you sure this time?
这次你确定?
Yes, yes I actually saw him leave. I mean that guy is standing in the window holding a human head. He is STANDING IN THE WINDOW HOLDING A HUMAN HEAD!
确定,我亲眼看到他离开的。那家伙拿着一个人头在窗外站着。他拿着一个人头,在窗外站着!!
Check it out man, I tore it off some mannequin in the alley behind Macy's.
你瞧,老兄,我在梅西百货后面巷子的模特儿上取下来的。
There is no alley behind Macy's.
梅西百货后面没有巷子。
So I got it in the junior miss department, big diff. Anyway check it out man, it's gonna make a hell of a conversation piece at our next cocktail party, huh pal?
我在少女服装部摘的,有什么大不了的。你瞧,我们下次鸡尾酒会就有得聊了,是吧。
Our next cocktail party?
我们下次的鸡尾酒会?
Yeah, you know, put chips in it, we'll make like a chip chick, you know?
对呀,可以拿薯片在里面,弄成一个薯片小妞儿。
Eddie, do you remember yesterday?
艾迪,你记得昨天的事吗?
Uh yes, I think I vaguely recall it.
我想我模模糊糊地记得。
Do you remember talking to me yesterday?
那么你还记得昨天跟我说的话吗?
Uh, yes.
当然。
So what happened?
那发生了什么?
We took a road trip to Las Vegas man.
我们开车去拉斯维加斯了啊,老兄。
Oh sweet Moses.
我的天啊!
So on this road trip, did you guys win any money?
那这次的旅行,你们有没有赢钱呢?
Nah, I crapped out, but Mr. 21 over here he cleans up, 300 bucks, check it out he buys me these new shoes, sweet huh?
没有,我输光了。但这位21点先生赢了300块,瞧,他买了这双新鞋给我,很棒吧?
Nice.
很棒。
Yeah. Well see ya upstairs. See ya pals.
咱们楼上见了,再见了各位!
Is anyone else starting to really like him?
还有别人开始很喜欢他了吗?
May I help you?
需要我效劳吗?
Why doesn't my key work and what's all my stuff doing downstairs?
我的钥匙为什么不能用了?我的东西为什么都在楼下?
Well, I'm, I'm sorry...Ahhh. Have we met?
抱歉,我们见过吗?
It's Eddie you freak, your roommate.
我是艾迪,你这变态,我是你室友。
I, I'm sorry, I uh I already have a roommate.
不好意思,可我已经有室友了。
Hello.
你好。
Yeah, he's lived here for years, I don't, I don't know what you're talking about man.
他在这儿住很多年了,我不知道你在说什么,老兄。
No he, he moved out and I moved in.
他搬出去以后我才搬进来的。
Well I, I think we would remember something like that.
如果是那样的话,我们应该记得才对。
I know I would.
我知道我会记得的。
Well that's uh, that's a good point. Um ok, well, uh, I guess I got the wrong apartment then. I, I'm, look, I'm, you know, I'm sorry, I'm terribly sorry.
说得有道理。好吧,我想我记错房子了。两位,对不起,很抱歉。
Hey no problem.
没关系。
See ya.
再见。
Goodbye you fruit drying psychopath. So you want me to help you unpack your stuff?
再会了,脱水水果疯子。要我帮你收拾行李吗?
Nah, nah I'm ok. Oh and uh, just so you know, I'm not moving back in because I have to. Well, I mean, I do have to. It's just that that place wasn't really, I mean, this is...
不用。我只是想让你知道,我不是不得已才搬回来的。是不得已没错,但是那个地方并不是真的...这里...
Welcome home man.
欢迎回家,老兄。
A little foos?
小试一下身手?
Absolutely.
必须的!
What happened to the foosball?
这颗球怎么了?
Ah that's a cantaloupe.
那是颗哈蜜瓜。
Hey look, are we gonna have to bring this out every time Ross comes over?
乔伊,每次罗斯来,我们都要把这玩意儿抬出来吗?
He paid a lot of money for it.
他付了很多钱买的。
I'm gonna hold him a different way. Look I don't understand, if you hated it so much, why did you buy it in the first place?
我要换个姿势抬。我就不明白了,既然那么讨厌,当初为何要买呢?
Well, I had a whole ceramic zoo thing going over there but now, without the other ones, it just looks tacky.
我那边有一整个陶瓷动物园嘛,现在少了其他动物,这个看起来就很俗了。
So is he housetrained or is he gonna leave little bathroom tiles all over the place? Stay. All right, STAY! Good fake dog.
要带它出去大便吗?还是会在家留下小瓷器便便?别动。别动!好假狗。


《老友记》本章剧本下载