老友记 第二季 第二十集

FriendsS02E20

Part1

2019年7月9日 13:54 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 2 Episode 20: The one Where Old Yeller Dies.


老友记第2季第20集: 猎狗之死。

Hey. Watcha guys doing?
你们在干嘛?
Monica's making us watch Old Yeller.
莫妮卡逼我们看《老黄狗》。(又译《父亲离家时》)
Why are you guys so upset? It's Old Yeller, it's a happy movie.
那你们在伤心什么?这是一部快乐的电影啊。
What? What're you talking about?
什么?你在胡扯什么?
Come on, happy family gets a dog, frontier fun.
少来了,快乐家庭养了一只狗。荒野之乐。
Yeah but Pheebs, what about the end?
对呀,但是结局呢?
What when Yeller saves the family from the wolf and everyone's happy?
是老黄救全家人于狼口之中,大家皆大欢喜。
That's not the end.
那不是结局。
Yuhuh. That's when my mother would shut off the TV and say 'The end'.
才是呢,我妈会在那个时候,关掉电视说已结束了。
What about the part where he has rabies?
那它生狂犬病的情节呢?
He doesn't have rabies, he has babies. That's what my mom said.
它没有生狂犬病,它生了小宝宝。我妈说的。
Uh, Phoebe, I don't think your mom would want you to see what's about to happen.
菲比,我猜你妈,不想你看接下来的剧情。
What, what's about to happen? I've never seen this part before. Hey, Travis, watcha doing with that gun?
为什么?接下来怎么样?这部份我从没看过,崔维,你拿枪干什么?
Oh no, no no Travis, put down the gun. No no no no, he he's your buddy, he's your Yeller, no, no no, the end, THE END.
不…崔维,把枪放下来。不要…它是你的伙伴,是你的老黄。不…剧终…!
Ok what kind of sick doggy snuff film is this? !
这算什么病态的狗电影?
Hey, have you guys eaten, because uh, Richard and I just finished and we've got leftovers...Chicken and potatoes...
你们吃过了吗?我跟理查,刚吃过,我们还有剩菜...鸡肉跟马铃薯。
What am I wearing?...Actually, nothing but rubber gloves.
我穿什么?事实上,除了塑胶手套之外什么都没穿。
You know, one of these times you're gonna really be naked and we're not gonna come over.
有一天你会真的一丝♥ 不挂,而我们却不会过来了。
All right, I've got a leg, three breasts and a wing.
我还剩一条腿,三块胸跟一根翅膀。
Well, how do you find clothes that fit?
那你怎么找得到合适的衣服穿?
Oh, hey, Monica, we got a question.
莫妮卡,我们有问题。
All right, for the zillionth time, yes I see other women in the shower at the gym, and no, I don't look.
好吧,再说一遍,对,我在健身房浴室会看到别的女人。不,我没兴趣看。
No, not that one. We're trying to figure out who to bring to the Knicks game tonight, we have an extra ticket.
不,不是那个。我们在想今晚带谁去看尼克队赛球,我们多了一张票。
Yeah, Ross can't go so it's between my friend Eric Prower who has breath issues and Dan with the poking. 'Did you see that play? Do you want some more beer? Is that Spike Lee?'
对,罗斯不能去,所以或者是我朋友艾瑞克,他有口臭…或是丹,他爱戳人 “你看到了吗?”。“还要啤酒吗?”,“那是史派克李吗?”。
Ok. Hey, why don't you ask Richard?
为什么不问理查?
Ok, uh, hey Richard, if you had an extra ticket to the Knicks game and you had to choose between a friend who smells and one who bruises you who would you pick?
理查,如果你有多一张,尼克队球赛的票…而你必须从有口臭…跟会戳人的朋友当中选,你会选谁?
Wow. Well being a huge Knicks fan myself, I think you should take someone who's a huge Knicks fan.
对一个大尼克迷来说…我想你们应该选一个,大尼克迷。
Ok, that's Eric.
那就艾瑞克好了。
Glad to be of help. Matches.
乐意效劳。我去抽烟。
I meant, why don't you take Richard to the game? What?
我是说,你们为什么不请理查去?怎么样?
I don't know.
我不知道。
Come on. Keeps his fingers to himself and he's always minty fresh.
拜托。他从来不会乱指乱戳,口气永远芳香自然。
I don't know, Richard's really nice and everything, uh, it's just that we don't know him really well, you know, and plus he's, you know, old er than some people, but, uh, younger than some buildings.
理查他这个人真的很好啦,只是我们跟他不是很熟。加上他又老…一点儿,对某些人来说。但他比某些建筑要年轻一点。
So what, he's a little older, big deal, I mean he's important to me. You know if you ask him, he might take you on his Jag.
他老一点又怎么样?他对我而言是很重要的,你们问他的话,他或许会开捷豹去哦。
How do we say yes now and make it seem like we're not doing it just to ride in the cool car?
我们要怎么说…才不会听起来像,为了要搭他的酷车才邀请他去。
Ok, this could be tough.
这有点棘手。
Ok ok ok ok. Monica, we'll bring him, but only if he takes the Jaguar.
他如果开捷豹车来,我们才会带他去。
Ooh, you almost had it.
你几乎办到了。
No no, you're fine, you're fine.
不…你没问题…
Hello. Hi. Hey. Hi honey.
嗨。嗨。嗨亲爱的。
Oh you guys are not gonna believe what happened. What?
你们一定不会相信,发生了什么事。什么?
Ok, we were sitting over there playing on the floor and he grabs the table and he pulls himself up.
我们坐在那边地板上玩,他抓住了桌子…把自己拉起来了!
He pulled himself up. Standing man. I'm sorry you guys missed it but I did tape it so it you guys wanna see it.
他把自己拉起来了!站立的人!很遗憾你们错过,但我录下来了,你们要看的话…
Uhh, we know, he already did it last week.
我们知道,他上个礼拜就会了。
You can watch our tape if you want.
你可以看我们的带子。
I don't believe this. I miss, I miss the first time of everything.
我真不敢相信,我错过每个第一次了。
I missed, what, the first time he rolled over, the first time he crawled. What else did I miss? Has he spoken yet, is he driving, does he have a favorite liquor?
我错过他第一次翻身,他第一次爬,我还错过了什么?他说话了吗?会开车了吗?他有偏好的甜酒吗?
You know, actually, he is getting closer on the talking thing. He can't quite say mama yet, but once he said Yemen.
他好像也快要会说话了。他还不会说妈妈,可是有一次他说“也门”。
See, I don't know, I'm, I'm so sick of missing stuff. You know, I want him for more than, than a day, I want him for a whole weekend. No listen, I mean, I feel like...
我受不了老是错过。我不要只照顾他一天而已,我要他一整个周末。听着,我觉得…
Great. Fine. That would be great.
没问题。
Really? I mean, I, I had a whole speech prepared.
真的?我正准备要大发议论。
Oh shoot, that would have been fun.
是的,那会很好玩的。
Oh look, did, did you just see that? Did you see? He just waved, he just waved, he's never waved before, you've never waved before. Yes he has. Very good.
你们看到了吗?他刚刚挥手…他从来没有挥过手!他挥过?好极了。
Hey.
嗨。
Hey Pheebs, whatcha got there?
菲比,那是什么?
Ok, Love Story, Brian's Song, and Terms of Endearment.
“爱情故事”,“布莱恩之歌”还有“母女情深”。
Wow, all you need now is The Killing Fields and some guacamole and you got yourself a partay.
现在只缺“战火屠城”,跟一些鳄梨色拉酱,你就可以狂欢了。
Yeah, I talked to my grandma about the Old Yeller incident, and she told me that my mom used to not show us the ends of sad movies to shield us from the pain and sadness.
对呀,我跟我外婆讲了,那个“老黄狗”那件事…她说我妈总是不让我们看,那种悲伤电影的结局…好让我们不用痛苦伤心。
You know, before she killed herself.
你们知道的,是在她自杀之前。
Hey. Hey.
嗨。嗨。
Hey. Where is he, where's Richard? Did you ditch him?
他人呢?理查呢?你们甩了他吗?
Yeah right after we stole his lunch money and gave him a wedgie. What's the matter with you, he's parking the car.
对,在抢了他的午餐钱还有拉了他内♥ 裤(国外小孩的恶作剧)之后。你这人怎么搞的?他在停车。
So'd you guys have fun?
那你们玩得开心吗?
Your boyfriend is so cool.
你的男朋友真的好酷。
Really?
真的么?
Yeah, he let us drive his Jaguar. Joey for 12 blocks, me for 15.
对,他让我们开他的车。乔伊12条街,我15条街。
Wow, he must like you the best.
他一定最喜欢你。
Oh, what about that thingy he did when he tipped the guy who showed us to our seats.
还有他给那个,帮我们带位的人小费那件事。
You never even saw the money, it was like this. Hey Chandler, thanks for showing us to our seats.
他连多少都没看,就像这样。钱德,谢谢你帮我们带位。
You're welcome. Hey Joey, thanks for parking the car.
不用客气。乔伊,谢谢你帮我停车。
No problem. Hey Chandler... I think they get it. Ok.
没问题。钱德…我想她们懂了。好吧。


《老友记》本章剧本下载