老友记 第二季 第二十集

FriendsS02E20

Part2

2019年7月9日 13:54 推荐到豆瓣

There's the man.
他来了。
Heheeyy.
嘿嘿嘿。
Hey, you're getting better. I'm gonna keep this by the way.
你越来越行了,我要留着这个。
Ok. He kept my dollar.
他留下我的钱。
So your first whole weekend without Ben, what're you guys gonna do?
第一个没有班的周末,你们两个要做什么?
Uh, we're going down to Colonial Williamsburg.
我们要去具有殖民地特色的威廉斯堡玩。
Yeah, a woman I went to college with just became the first female blacksmith down there.
对,我大学一个女同学,刚成为那里第一个女铁匠。
Well, you know, they're a little behind the times in Colonial Williamsburg.
威廉斯堡那边是有点落伍了。
Think I better go before mommy starts weeping.
好吧,我们最好在掉眼泪之前走了。
Bye, mommy. We love you. Bye.
再见,妈咪。我们爱你。
Have a good time. Ok, Ben.
好好玩。
Ross. Yeah.
罗斯。在。
Look.
看。
Joey, do you know we can see you from here?
乔伊,你知道我们看得到你吗?
How come Richard looks so much cooler with one of these than me?
为什么理查抽起这个,比我酷那么多?
Well for starters, you may wanna light it and lose the spatula.
首先,你或许要先点燃,还有放下那支锅铲。
You know what, I think it's cute, you trying to be more like Richard.
你想模仿理查,我觉得很可爱。
Not like him, per se, just not unlike him.
也不是要像他,只是不要不像他。
Look it's the artist formerly known as Chandler.
看,是以前叫钱德的那个艺术家。
Just trying something here, you know.
我不过是想试试看。
So Joey, why didn't you grow a moustache?
乔伊,你为什么不留胡子?
Oh we flipped for it. I got the cigar, he got the moustache. We figured if we both grew it, we'd look like dorks.
我们丢铜板。我丢到抽雪茄,他丢到留胡子。我想我们都留胡子的话,会有点像呆子。
Yeah, you really sidestepped that landmine.
是呀,你们真的躲过那一劫了。
Hey listen, we gotta go, I promised Richard we'd meet him downstairs.
我们得走了,我答应理查在楼下见。
You're meeting Richard?
你们要见理查?
Yeah, we're going to a Ranger game.
对,我们要去看游骑兵队的比赛。
Yeah, didn't he tell ya?
对,他没告诉你吗?
Well, he told me he was going out with the guys, I just didn't know that you were the guys.
他告诉我他跟伙伴出去,我只是不知道伙伴是你们。
You hear that? We're the guys.
你听到了吗?我们是伙伴。
We're the guys.
我们是伙伴。
With that moustache doesn't Chandler remind you of Aunt Sylvia?
钱德留那胡子,像不像西维亚姑妈?
Thank you!
谢谢!
Hi, we're visiting. It's Ben and his dada. Dada. Can you say dada? Look, I'm gonna tell your mommies you said it anyway so you might as well try.
我们来拜访。是小班跟他爹爹。你会说“爹爹”吗?我会告诉你的妈咪们你说了,你试试啊。
No luck huh?
运气不好?
Nah. A while ago I got a sah out of him, which I thought, you know, might turn into sahcondary caregiver but...
不好,不久以前,他发了一个“二”的音。我想那也可以勉强说,是二褓姆的意思…
Hey, would you uh, would you hold him for a sec, 'cause I, I gotta take this off.
帮我抱一下,好吗?我得把这个拿下来。
Oh, yeah sure, Ok.
好的。
What're you doing?
你在干什么?
Uh, I'm holding Ben.
我在抱班啊。
Yeah, well, he's a baby, not a bomb.
对,他是个婴儿,不是炸♥ 弹。
Ok.
好吧。
Well just hold him like you'd hold a football.
你可以像抱足球那样抱他。
This is how I would hold a football.
我就是这样抱足球的。
Ok, here, here. There we go.
来…这样。
Ok, I'm sorry, I'm just not very good with babies. I mean I haven't been around them, I mean, you know, since I was one.
对不起,我不太会带孩子。我是说,我没接触过他们,从我长大以后啦。
It's all right, it's no big deal.
没关系,没什么大不了的。
Really?
真的?
Yeah, definitely, I'm sure you'll feel totally different when it's our baby.
我相信如果他是我们的宝宝,会让你感觉不一样。
What?
什么?
What?
什么?
You think about stuff like that?
你想那一类的事?
Uhh, yeah. I mean, actually I kinda think that we'll have, we'll have two babies.
对,我是说…事实上,我想我们会有,有两个宝宝。
Two, two babies?
两个宝宝?
Yeah. Ya know, a boy and a girl. Hopefully the girl will come first so Ben here won't feel too competitive you know.
对,一男一女。我希望先是女的,所以小班,不会觉得有太大的竞争。
Then what's gonna happen?
那接下来呢?
Well, we won't wanna raise kids in the city so we'll probably move to uh, Scarsdale.
我们不希望孩子在城市里长大,所以我们或许会搬到斯卡斯代尔镇。
Uhhuh.
嗯哼。
Yeah, that way, I figure, you know, we'll be far enough away from our parents that we don't have to see them all the time but close enough that they can come over and babysit whenever we want.
我们会住得离我们的父母够远,所以不用常常看到他们…但又不会太远,所以随时可以请他们来带小孩。
And yes, I know, the taxes are a little higher than, let's say, Nassau County but the school system's supposedly great.
没错,我知道那里的税是比拿索郡要高一点…但学校制度据说非常非常棒。
Wow. Wow, that's great. Great. Ok, wow, you know what? Huh?
太棒了…你知道吗?嗯?
I'm off my break now so uh, um here, you take this and um, I am gonna go pour these very nice people some coffee.
我休息完了,所以你拿着,我要去帮这些好人倒咖啡了。
Ok. Oh look at that, I don't have a pot. I don't have a pot. Well, hey, maybe I've got one at home, or in Scarsdale. Hey is that a door?
你瞧瞧,我没有咖啡壶,或许我家里有一个,或是斯卡斯代尔,那是门吗?
Rach.
瑞秋。
Hey.
嗨。
Hey Pheebs, what's happening?
菲比,怎么了?
Oh, ok, murder, cancer, soccer teams eating each other in the Andes.
谋杀,癌症,足球队在安地斯山脉吃来吃去。
So you watched the movies huh?
你看了电影了?
Uh huh, what is happening to the world? I mean, no no no, 'cause ET leaves, and and Rocky loses, Charlotte dies.
这个世界到底怎么了?我是说,因为ET走了(《ET外星人》)…洛基输了(史泰龙的《洛基》),夏洛特死了。(《夏洛特的网》)
Charlotte who?
哪个夏洛特?
With the web, the spider, she dies, she does. She has babies and dies. It's like, you know, hey welcome, home from the hospital, thud.
蜘蛛网,那只蜘蛛。她死了,她生了宝宝后就死了。那就像…“欢迎从医院回来”砰!
Alright, you wanna feel better?
想不想好受一点?
Yeah.
想。
Ok, here, watch this.
来,看这个。
It's a Wonderful Life. Yes I've heard of this.
是“美好人生”(又译《风云人物》),这个我听说过。
So you can't lose, it's there in the title. Wonderfullness is baked right in.
所以没问题,片名说明了一切,包你美妙得不得了。
Please, I almost fell for that with, uh, Pride of the Yankees, I thought I was gonna see a film about Yankee pride and then, boom, the guy gets Lou Gehrig's disease.
拜托,我已经被《扬基的骄傲》给骗了,(讲述球员卢格里克生病去世的故事)我以为是关于扬基队的骄傲的故事。然后… 那个家伙得了卢格里克症。
Uh, the guy was Lou Gehrig. Didn't you kinda see it coming?
那个家伙就叫卢格·里克,你没预感吗?
Phoebe, just watch that, I promise it will restore all your faith in humanity.
你看就是了,我保证能让你恢复对人类的信心。
Hey, big guy, game time.
大个儿,球赛时间到了。
Hey, be right there.
好,马上来。
There's a game?
有球赛?
Uh, yeah, I just got my pickup sticks back from the shop. Bring your nerves of steel.
对,我刚从店里,买了戳戳棒回来,带着你的铁胆来。
It's the basketball playoff.
是篮球季后赛。
Listen, um honey, I appreciate this but you don't have to keep hanging out with them for me, I mean, they have each other.
亲爱的,你这样我很感激,但是你不用为了我跟他们混。反正他们两个可以做伴。
Oh, no, honey, I mean, don't worry, I like hanging out with those guys. It's fun for me.
不,亲爱的,别担心。我很喜欢跟他们混,很好玩。
They're different than my other friends, they don't start sentences with, 'You know who just died shoveling snow?'
他们跟我别的朋友不同。他们不会一见面就说,“你知道谁铲雪时死了吗?”。
All right that's great, then just go. Go Knicks.
好吧,那就去吧。加油,尼克队。
Uh, it's the college playoffs.
是大学篮球季后赛。
Oh, then go Vassar.
加油,瓦萨学院。
Uh, they're not in it.
他们没在这个联赛里。
Ok, then just go.
那加油吧。
Ok.
好。
Oh, why does this bother me so much? I mean II don't wanna be one of those people who tells their boyfriend they wanna spend 24 hours a day with them.
我为什么要那么在意呢?我并不想当那种要男友24小时都在一起的人。
Sure.
对呀。
It's just that he doesn't have that much free time, you know, and I don't know, what do I do?
只是他空闲的时间不多,我不知道,我到底该怎么办?
Does it matter? You're ultimately just gonna die or get divorced or have to blow your pets head off.
有关系吗?你始终都会死,或离婚,或枪杀你的宠物。
Aghh. Me too.
啊。我也是。
Waitwait a sec, I got a question. Richard made plans again with the guys.
瑞秋,我有个问题,理查又跟他们做计划了…
Yeah well, Ross just made plans for the whole century.
对,罗斯刚计划了整个世纪。
And You know what, I think I'm gonna go to my room and read Cosmo, maybe there's something helpful in there.
我想我要回房去看时尚杂志了,或许会读到什么有用的。
Now at least maybe I can learn how to do an at home bikini wax with leftover Christmas candles.
不然至少可以学会,怎样用圣诞树剩下的蜡烛除毛。
Ok, what the hell happened back there?
你刚刚是怎么回事?
I don't know, you tell me. One minute I'm holding Ben like a football, the next thing I know, I've got two kids, I'm living in Scarsdale complaining about the taxes.
不知道,你告诉我吧。我刚刚还像抱足球一样抱着班,接下来我就有两个孩子…住在斯卡斯代尔,抱怨着税太高。
Well I'm sorry, I think about stuff. You know, I mean, you're at work, you're assembling bones, your mind wanders.
那抱歉,我就是爱想些事情。我是说,工作的时候,一边弄骨头就会一边乱想嘛。
Ross, you have planned out the next 20 years of our lives, we've been dating for six weeks.
你计划了我们往后二十年生活,我们才在一起六周。
Oh come on, what, you never think about our future?
你从不想未来的事吗?
Yes, but I, I think about who's apartment we're gonna sleep at tomorrow night and, and where we're gonna have dinner next Saturday night.
想,但我想的是,我们明晚住谁那边好…下个礼拜六晚上,我们去哪里吃晚饭。
I do not think about what our children's names are gonna be. You know what our children's names are gonna be.
我不会去想,我们的孩子会叫什么名字。你知道我们的孩子会叫什么名字对吧?


《老友记》本章剧本下载