老友记 第二季 第二十一集

FriendsS02E21

Part1

2019年7月9日 13:54 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 2 Episode 21: The one With the Two Bullies.


老友记第2季第21集: 两个小流氓。

Stocks and bonds are moving higher....
股票,债券今天全都上涨了…
Hey Monica, why are we watching the business channel?
莫妮卡,我们为什么看商业台?
Oh, 'Cause I was going by it the other day and I saw that there was a stock with my initials, MEG, on it.
因为我前几天看到,有支股票是我的名字的缩写MEG。
And, well, sometimes I have to watch for two or three hours before it comes up again but when it does, it's pretty exciting.
有时我得苦等两三个小时才又会再看到,但是看到的时候蛮兴奋的。
Ok honey, you really need a job.
亲爱的,我看你是真的需要一份工作。
Mon, speaking of which, dad says he knows someone you can call for an interview.
莫妮卡,说到这个,老爸说他认识一个人你可以去应征。
Really?
真的吗?
Ok, right there. That, that's the third sign today. Right there.
看!那是今天的第三个预兆了,看!
Ok, on behalf of everyone, I'd just like to say behuh.
我在替在座的每一位说一声:“什么?”。
No, 'cause you just said dad and everywhere I go today I keep getting signs telling me to go see my father.
因为你刚刚说了“爸”,我今天不管到什么地方去,都一直得到叫我去看我爸的预兆。
Like when I was walking over here and I passed a buffet...which is my father's last name.
像我来这里的时候,我经过一个自助餐厅(buffet),跟我爸爸的姓(布菲)发音相近。
Ahh.
啊...
And they were serving franks which is his first name minus the s at the end.
他们供应兰克福香肠,而我爸爸的名字是弗兰克。
Yes.
确实。
And there was a rotisserie with the spinning chicken.
还有一家烤鸡店烤架上有鸡(有“胆小”的意思)在转。
His Indian name?
是他的印第安名?
No, because I chickened out the last time when I tried to meet him. So I mean coincidences? I don't think so.
不是,因为我上次去见他时“胆小”地逃跑了,这么巧合吗?我不认为哦。
Freakish. Wow. Wicked. Weird, weird.
好奇怪。哇。怪透了。真诡异。
Ok, so, who wants the uh last hamburger?
最后一个汉堡谁要?
Oh, alright, that's it, now I have to go see him.
好了,够了,我现在非去不可了。
Why?
为什么?
Hamburger. McDonald's. Old MacDonald had a farm, my dad is a pharmacist.
汉堡?麦当劳?老麦当劳有个农场,我爸是药剂师(与“农场”谐音)。
Man, I am so beat. Oh, yeah.
老兄,我累歪了。对啊。
Hey, you just wanna forget about racquetball and hang out here?
要不我们别去打壁球了,留在这里混吧。
Yeah alright.
好啊。
Hey you're in our seats.
那是我们的位置。
Oh, sorry we didn't know.
抱歉,我们不知道。
Hey, we were sitting there.
我们本来坐那里的。
Ok, there is one more way to say it, who knows it?
这还有另外一种说法,谁知道?
Is that supposed to be funny?
你这是在说笑话吗?
No actually, I was just going for colorful.
不,我在说多姿多彩的话。
What's with this guy?
这家伙有什么毛病?
What's with you?
你有什么毛病?
Uh, nothing, nothing's with him. Enjoy your coffee.
他没毛病,请慢用咖啡。
What just happened?
发生了什么事了?
I just took your hat. See, I can be funny too. My, my joke is that I, I took your hat.
我刚拿了你的帽子,你看,我也能妙趣横生,我的笑话就是我拿了你的帽子。
That, that is funny. Can I have it back?
那真有趣啊,能还给我吗?
No.
不行。
No?
不行?
No.
不行!
Ok, ok, you know what? I think you're very funny. Kudos on that hat joke. But, come on guys, just, just give him back the hat.
好了,好了。你知道吗?我觉得你很风趣,那个笑话真该受到奖赏,但是别这样,伙计们,把帽子还给他嘛。
Why should we?
为什么?
Because it's a special hat. See, he bought it because he was feeling really down one day so he got the hat to cheer himself up, you know. Now Chandler...
因为那是顶特别的帽子,你看,他有一天心情很不好,所以他就买了那顶帽子来…帮自己打气。钱德勒…
Stop talking, stop talking now. Let me just get this straight. You're actually stealing my hat?
别说了,别再说了。让我先搞清楚,你抢了我的帽子?
You got a problem with that?
你有意见吗?
No, just wanna make sure we're on the same page.
不,我只是想确定我们的观点一致。
Hey, how'd the interview go?
面试结果怎么样?
It bit. It was a 50's theme restraunt. I have to cook in a costume and dance on the counter.
逊毙了,那是一家50年代主题的餐厅,我得穿戏服做菜,在柜台上跳舞。
I mean, I was a sous chef at Cafe des Artistes. I mean how could I take a job where I have to make something called Laverne-and-Curly Fries?
我以前是艺术咖啡(著名法国餐馆)的副厨耶。我是说,我怎能接受一个我得做炸拉文卷曲薯条的工作呢。
So don't do it.
那就别做啊。
How can I not do it? I have $127 in the bank.
我怎么能不做呢?我银行里面只剩下127块了。
Monica, relax, go get a beer.
莫妮卡,放轻松,去拿瓶啤酒。
I don't want a beer.
我不想喝啤酒。
Who said it was for you?
谁说是给你的?
Hhhiiii.
嗨。
What's the matter with you?
你们两个怎么了?
The mean guys at the coffee house took my hat.
咖啡厅里有两个卑鄙的家伙抢了我的帽子。
Noo.
不会吧。
You're kidding.
你开玩笑?
It was ridiculous. You know, these guys, they were bullies, actual bullies, you know. We're grown ups, this kinda stuff isn't supposed to happen anymore.
简直荒唐透了,这些人是流氓,是真正的流氓。我们是大人了,我们不应该再碰上这种事了。
Oohhh. Hi. Hi.
喔。嗨。嗨。
Ohhh Oh no, wait a minute, I have no one.
不,等一下,我孤家寡人。
Hey, woah, let's go down there and get your hat back.
我们应该过去把帽子给拿回来吧。
Nah, forget it, it's probably stripped and sold for parts by now.
算了吧,说不定已经被拆成零件给卖掉了。
Hey, I went up.
我涨了!
What?
什么?
My stock, MEG, it went up 2 points. Hey guys, do you realize that if I had invested my $127 in myself yesterday that I'd like have...a lot more than that today.
我的股票MEG,涨了两点。若我昨天把我的127元投资在我自己身上,那我就会…比今天有钱了。
You know what, I'm gonna do it.
知道吗?我要放手一搏。
Do what?
搏什么?
Put all my money in me.
投资在自己身上。
Monica, what're you talking about? You don't know the first thing about the stock market.
莫妮卡,你在说什么?你对股市一窍不通。
What's to know? Buy, sell, high, low, bears, bulls...Yes Manhattan...yeah telephone number of the stock...selling store.
要通什么?买,卖,高,低,熊市,牛市。喂,曼哈顿,麻烦帮我查个电话号码,股票…商店。
See, didn't I tell ya these pillows would be a good idea?
你看,我说应该带枕头来是对的吧。
Oh God, here we go. For the first time in my life I'm gonna say 'Hi birthfather'.
天啊,就这样了。我就要说出我这辈子的第一声“嗨,生父”了。
We love you, we're here for you. Yeah, good luck, good luck.
我们爱你,我们支持你。一切顺利。
Thanks.
谢谢。
Hey Rach, you uh, you want some sandwich?
瑞秋,要不要三明治?
Ohh, what is in that?
里面有什么?
Olive loaf and ham spread, no mayo.
橄榄面包,火腿片,没有蛋黄酱。
No no, 'cause mayo, that would make it gross.
不,再加蛋黄酱就恶心了。
Hey, hey, no, oh oh.
嗨,嗨。哦不。
Run, Phoebe run.
跑,菲比,跑。
No no no, doggy please. Oh, I do so wanna love all animals, please no. Back off! Back off!
不要,狗狗,拜托,我很想爱所有的动物,所以请不要这样。滚开!滚开!
Get him a bone, get a bone. You gotta bone?
给它根骨头,有没有骨头?
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑?
Look kibbles, bits. Oh God, alright, get the hell off my leg you yippity piece of crap. Ok, alright, we have a problem.
看,有狗食,去吃吧,放开我的腿,你这只烂东西。好了,我们碰上难题了。
Well why don't you just reach out and take his trampoline.
你为什么不把它的弹簧垫拿走?
Ok, here, I know what we can do.
我知道怎么办了。
Hey, hey, hey no.
嘿,嘿,嘿,不要!
Ok, doggy get the aahhh. Ok go get the sandwich, get the sandwich doggy. Good doggy get the sandwich, get the...
狗狗,去捡三明治,去捡三明治啊,好狗狗,快点。
Ok, Joey, the dog will lick himself but he will not touch your sandwich, what does that say?
乔伊,狗宁可舔自己也不碰你的三明治那代表什么?
Well if he's not gonna eat it, I will.
它不吃的话,我自己吃。
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗!
Pheebs, he's just a little dog. Ahhh.
菲比,它只是条小狗而已。啊!


《老友记》本章剧本下载