老友记 第二季 第二十一集

FriendsS02E21

Part2

2019年7月9日 13:55 推荐到豆瓣

Hey. What?
嘿。干嘛?
Do you have to be a Century 21 realestate agent to get to wear those really cool jackets?
一定要当21世纪的房地产经纪人,才能穿着那么酷的外套吗?
Do you say this stuff to girls?
你和女生这样搭讪吗?
Hehehehey, isn't that the guy who used to wear your hat? And look where they're sitting.
那不是你帽子的旧主人吗?看他们坐在哪里了。
You're joking, right? You guys just walked through the door.
你在说笑吧?你们才刚进门。
Maybe we didn't make it clear enough. Yeah.
或许我们说得不够清楚。对啊。
This couch belongs to us.
这个沙发是我们的。
Alright, I'll tell you what, you call the couch and then, and then we'll call the couch, and we'll see who it comes to.
这样吧,你们叫一声沙发…然后我们也对着它叫一声…看它会到谁那里去。
You know what I keep wondering? Why you two are still sitting here.
我一直不懂,你们为什么还赖在这个地方?
Alright, that's it. I've had enough of this, alright? Gunther, these guys are trying to take our seat.
好了,够了,我受够了,好吗?甘瑟,这两个家伙想抢我们的座位。
Fellas, these guys were here first.
两位,他们先来的。
Oh, sorry. I'm sorry, Didn't realize.
抱歉,我们不知道。
There you go.
好了。
Thank you Gunther.
谢谢,甘瑟。
We didn't wanna have to go and do that.
是你们逼我们这么做的。
You told on us?
他打小报告?
You told on us?
你打小报告?
Well pal, you didn't give me much of a choice.
兄弟,你们逼得我别无选择。
Don't play with this thing. I know.
别玩他的东西。我知道。
Alright, let's take this outside.
很好,我们到外面解决。
Let's, let's take this outside? Who talks like that?
“我们到外面解决”?谁会这么说?
The guy who's about to kick your ass talks like that.
即将要痛扁你们的人会这么说。
You had to ask. Yeah.
谁叫你多嘴呢。对。
Ok, ok look, see, the thing is we're, we're not gonna fight you guys.
好吧,好吧,我们不想用武力来解决。
Well then here's the deal, you won't have to so long as never ever show your faces in this coffee house ever again.
那么这样好了,只要你们保证从今以后,不踏入这家咖啡厅一步。
I think you played the Gunther card too soon.
我认为你太早把甘瑟抬出来了。
Hey Pheebs, II think you're good to go.
菲比,我想你可以上去了。
Yeah, I don't know.
我不知道。
What's the matter?
怎么了?
I just think that this was a really bad sign, you know. I mean, like the beast at the threshold, you know.
我是觉得这是个很不好的预兆,就像门槛上的野兽啦。
It's just, I have like no family left, you know. I mean, except for my grandmother, you know, but let's face it, she's not gonna be around forever, despite what she says.
我已经没有别的亲人了,除了我外婆。可是面对现实吧,她又不会永远都活着,虽然她说她会。
And I have a sister who I've barely spoken to since we like shared a womb. I don't know, this is my real father, and I just, I want things to be like just right.
我有个自从住在过一个子♥宫里面,就几乎没有说过话的姐姐。这是我真正的父亲,我只是要一切正常。
Yeah Phoebe, I completely understand.
我完全了解。
Yeah, whatever you need. Hey, you wanna go home?
对,随你要怎么样。你要回家吗?
Ok, thanks. Sorry again.
谢了,对不起,再一次。
What was that?
那是什么?
Uhh, I'm guessing the threshold's clear now.
我猜现在门前没有阻碍了。
I wanna buy 5 shares of SGJ and I wanna buy them now. Come on, the time is money my friend. Thank you. Wooo.
我要买五股SGJ,我现在就要,快点,时间就是金钱,我的朋友,谢谢。
Time is money my friend?
“时间就是金钱,我的朋友”?
Yeah, you missed, 'Takes money to make money,' and uh, 'Don't make me come down there and kick your Wall Street butt.'
你错过了“钱生钱”,还有,“别逼我过去踢你的华尔街屁♥股”。
Hey, I made $17 before breakfast, what have you done?
我早餐前就赚了十七块,你做了什么?
Well uh, I had breakfast here so technically I saved $3.50.
我早餐在这个地方吃的,所以理论上我省了三块五。
How did you make $17?
你怎么赚十七块的?
Well, my financially challenged friends, I split my money and I bought some shares of CHP and ZXY.
我在经济上很有挑战性的朋友们:我用我的钱分别买了些CHP跟ZXY股。
How come those?
你怎么选的?
Well, CHP because I used to have a crush on Eric Estrada. And ZXY becuase I think it sounds zexy.
CHP是因为我喜欢过电视剧《Chips》里的艾瑞克·艾斯彻达,ZXY是因为听起来像sexy(性感)。
What happened to uh, MEG?
那你的MEG呢?
MEG was good for me but I dumped her. You know, my motto is get out before they go down.
MEG帮我赚过钱,但是被我甩了,我的座右铭是在“疲软以前撤退”。
That is so not my motto.
这绝对不是我的座右铭。
Hey.
嘿。
Hey Pheebs. Oh hey, how's the dog? yeah.
嘿。菲比,狗怎么样了?对啊。
Ok, I talked to the vet, people are so nice Upstate. Anyway, he said that the little fella's gonna be ok and I can pick him up tomorrow.
我跟兽医谈过了。纽约州的人真好。他说那个小家伙不会有问题,明天我可以去接它了。
Good. Oh, thank God.
好,好极了。谢天谢地。
Yeah, but he did have to have a bunch of stitches and he said that only once in a blue moon does a dog's ear grow back so...still hoping.
可是他必须帮它缝好多针,而且他还说只有出现蓝月亮时,狗才会再长出耳朵来,所以还有一点点希望。
Ok, so Phoebe, now are you gonna call your dad and let him know that his dog is ok?
那菲比,你现在可以打电话告诉你爸,他的狗没事了吗?
I, I don't wanna meet my father over the phone. What am I gonna say, like 'Hi, I'm Phoebe, the daughter you abandoned. Oh, by the way, I broke your dog.'
我不想在电话上跟我爸相认。我该跟他说什么呢?“我是被你抛弃的女儿,对了,我撞伤了你的狗。”
Hey Pheebs, if you want, I'll do it.
菲比,我可以帮你打的。
Ok. Listen, just don't say anything about me, ok.
听着,拜托千万不要提我的事。
DON'T...be too long with the phone.
别…讲电话太久。
Ok, she'll be a much better friend once the market closes.
股市收盘以后,她会是个比较好的朋友。
It's a woman.
是个女的。
Ok, so talk to her.
你跟她讲啊。
Uhh, hello Miss Buffay. I know where your dog is. I want you to know that he'll be returned to you, almost as good as new, within, within 24 hours. Uh, goodbye.
你好,布菲太太,我知道你的狗在哪里。我要你知道,在24小时内,它会被几乎完好无损地归还,再见。
Why the voice?
干嘛变声?
Hard to say.
很难解释。
Your cappuccino sir.
你的卡布奇诺来了。
Thank you.
谢谢。
You know I think this is much better than the coffee house.
在这里喝比在咖啡厅好多了。
Absolutely.
对极了。
How come it's not mixing with the water?
咖啡粉为什么不化?
Well the package says you have to uh, constantly keep it moving. Stir and drink, stir and drink, never let it settle.
包装上说你必须要不断的搅拌,边搅边喝,边搅边喝,别让咖啡停下来。
Hey, this is ridiculous. I'll tell you what.
这太荒唐了吧,这样吧。
After I get back from my niece's christening, I'll go down to the coffee house with you and we'll all have a nice cup of coffee alright. No problem, Joey's there.
等我从外甥女的洗礼回来之后,我陪你们到咖啡馆去,我们好好地喝杯咖啡,没问题的,有乔伊在。
Ok.
好啊。
No.
不。
No?
不?
No. Man I don't wanna have to have Joey with me every time I wanna descent cup of coffee.
不!我不希望每一次必须有乔伊陪着,才能有尊严地喝杯咖啡。
Ya know, and I don't wanna spend the rest of my life drinking cappucino with a 'K'. I say you and I go back down there and stand up to those guys.
我也不想再喝这个“k”牌子的卡布奇诺咖啡了。我认为我们应该回咖啡厅去,勇敢地面对那些人。
Alright, hang on a second there Custer.
好吧。先别急,卡斯特将军(历史上的传奇人物)。


《老友记》本章剧本下载