老友记 第二季 第二十一集

FriendsS02E21

Part3

2019年7月9日 13:55 推荐到豆瓣

Yeah really, Ross, have you ever been beaten up before?
真的,罗斯,你以前有没有被痛扁过?
Yeah, sure.
有啊。
By someone besides Monica?
除了被莫妮卡以外的人?
No. So what? So what if we get beaten up, maybe that's just something every man has to go through once in his life. You know, like a, like a rite of passage or something.
没有,所以呢?就算被扁又怎么样?也许每个男人都得经历一次这个,就像成人礼之类的。
Well, couldn't we just lose our virginities again? You know, because I think actually mine's growing back.
就不能只是再失去一次童贞吗?因为我想我的又长回来了。
I need to borrow a hundred bucks.
我需要借100块。
What?
什么?
Hi, welcome home. I need to borrow a hundred bucks.
欢迎回家。我需要借一百块。
For what?
干嘛?
I've gotta get back in the game.
我得回到游戏中去。
Why, when did you get out of the game?
你什么时候退出的。
I don't know, I lost it all ok? I lost it.
我赔光了,好吗,全赔了。
Oh no.
噢,不。
Hey, I've come to terms with it, you have to too.
注释:come to terms with:妥协,达成协议。
我接受事实了,你也得这样。
Ok. Look uhh, Mon I'm, I'm really sorry.
听着,莫妮卡,我很遗憾。
Yeah, yeah, yeah, where are we on the hundred bucks?
好啦好啦,100块钱借不借?
I, I don't have it.
我没钱啊。
But I need it. Otherwise I'm gonna have to take that horrible diner job. You know, with the dancing and the costumes. I don't wanna have to wear flame retardant boobs.
但我需要啊!否则我得接那个餐馆的工作。就是跳舞还有穿戏服,我不想戴连火都烧不着的假胸。
Nobody does, honey.
谁都不想,亲爱的。
Hi.
嗨。
Schnoodle. Oh my God, what the hell happened to my dog?
面条,老天啊,我的狗到底怎么了?
It was an accident, and, and you know the woman who did this would never ever hurt a dog on purpose. She's a vegetarian.
那是个意外,而且那个肇事的女人,绝不会蓄意伤害一只狗的,因为她是素食主义者。
What are these, stitches?
这是什么?缝线?
Yeah, eight of 'em. And that's 56 to him. You know also, if, if it's raining, you can't let him look up too long 'cause that cone'll fill up really really fast.
对,八针,对狗来说是56针啦。还有,下雨的时候不要让它抬头太久,因为那玩意儿装不了多少水的。
Yeah well, thanks for bringing back what's left of him.
谢谢你送它的残骸回来。
Sure, oh, is, is Frank home?
弗兰克在家吗?
How do you know Frank?
你怎么认识他的?
Just from a, from a long time ago. Is he here?
那是很久以前的事,他在吗?
Yeah. Frank.
在,弗兰克?
Yeah. What?
什么事啊?
Oh, ok, um, I mean Frank senior.
我是说,老的弗兰克。
He went out for groceries.
他去买日用品了。
Ok so will he be back soon?
他很快回来吗?
Well he left four years ago so we're expecting him back any minute now.
他四年前去的,所以我们猜他随时会回来。
Alright, I'm, I'm gonna go. I'm sorry, about the dog, everything. I'm sorry.
那我要走了对不起,那只狗,所有事,对不起。
Hey lady. Hey wait up.
小姐,等一下。
How do you know my dad?
你怎么认识我老爸的?
Um well I don't really. Just genetically. He's kinda my dad too.
我不认识他,基因上认得,他也算是我老爸吧。
Heavy.
不得了。
Yeah. So um, did he ever talk about me, Phoebe?
嗯。他有没有提过我…菲比?
No, but he didn't really talk about anything.
没有,不过他一向很沉默。
Oh.
噢。
Except stilts.
除了高跷。
Stilts?
高跷?
Yeah, he loved stilts.
对,他超爱高跷。
One time I was upstairs, I was stealing cigarettes out of my mom's purse, and uh, all of a sudden I look over and there's my dad's head bobbing past the window.
有一次我在楼上,偷我妈皮包里面的香烟,我突然间抬头看到我爸的头从窗外经过。
He just had this big smile on his face and he was waving 'cause he was always happiest when he was on his stilts.
他脸上满是笑意地向我挥了一挥手,因为他踩高跷的时候,就是他最高兴的时候了。
Wow.
哇。
Yeah.
嗯。
I don't know what to do with that.
我根本不会踩那玩意儿。
Me neither. So you're like my big sister?
我也是。所以你是我姐姐?
Yeah.
是的。
Well this is huge, you can buy me a beer.
真不得了,你可以请我喝啤酒。
I'm not gonna. But you know what's cool though?
我不会这么做。但知道怎么样最酷吗?
Ok, if you had a friend named Pete, then I could say, 'Oh yeah I know, I know Pete, he's friends with my brother.'
如果你有个朋友叫做彼得,那我就可以说“我认得彼得,他是我弟弟的朋友”。
I gotta friend named Mark.
我有个朋友叫马克。
That'll work too.
那也可以啊。
Cool, alright. So, maybe, you know, I could give you a call sometime, we could talk or something, you know.
酷,好,或许改天我可以打个电话给你。我们可以好好聊聊或什么的。
Yeah, that'd be ok.
好啊,那会很好。
Alright.
好。
Ok, I'm in the book. Ok, yeah.
电话簿上有我的电话。嗯,嗯。
Alright.
好吧。
So um, stilts huh?
高跷是吧?
Yeah hey, you know if you want I can take you around back and show you where he hit his head on the rain gutter.
你要的话,我可以带你去看他头撞到排水管的那个地方。
Ok.
好啊。
Well we did it, we're here. We are standing our ground. How long does a cup of coffee take?
我们办到了,我们在这儿,我们坚守我们的立场。一杯咖啡到底要煮多久?
Would you come on! Come on! Thank you.
快点?快点呀。谢谢。
Ah, There we go.
好了,喝完了。
I think we proved our point.
我想我们证明了我们的观点。
You burnt your mouth?
烫到嘴了没有?
Cannot feel my tongue.
舌头都没感觉了。
Bullies, big bullies.
流氓,大流氓。
Oh, look who's here, it's the weenies.
看看谁来了?是胆小鬼们。
Did we not make ourselves clear the other day.
我们那天讲得不够清楚吗?
Yes, and that's why we're here.
清楚了,所以我们才来。
Yes, we're standing our ground...apparently.
对,我们在坚守立场,你也看的出来吧。
Let's do this alright.
少说废话了。
Woah, hoho, what you got there, a weapon?
你那是什么?武器?
It's a nice watch, I don't wanna break it on your ribs.
这是一只好表,我不想在槌你的时候弄坏它。
Alright, let's do this. Alright.
来吧。来呀。
Question. If I don't care about my watch, can I use it as a weapon?
我有问题,若我不在乎我的表,我可以拿下来当武器吗?
What'd you mean?
什么意思?
Well, it's sharp, it's metal, I think I can do some, you know, serious damage with it.
那个很锋利,是金属做的,我想这可以用来发挥很大的杀伤力。
No, you can't use your watch.
不,你不能用手表。
Ok.
好吧。
Or your keys.
或钥匙。
Ok.
好吧。
Look, here's what we'll do. We'll put all keys and watches in the hat over there. Alright. Alright, come on man, let's do this.
听我说,这样好了,把所有的钥匙和手表都放在这个帽子里面,摆在那里好吗?好了,来吧,打吧!
Before I forget, are we hitting faces?
趁我没忘,脸可以打吗?
Of course we're hitting faces, why wouldn't you hit faces?
当然可以打,脸为何不能打?
Well because I have to work on Monday, I have a big presentation.
因为我星期一还得上班,我得上台说话。
Actually, you know, uh, I gotta show this apartment tomorrow and uh, you know, this no faces thing might not be a bad idea.
我其实明天要带人去看房子,所以不打脸这事倒是好主意。
Ok, nothing from the neck up. Alright.
脖子以上不准打。好的。
Or the waist down. Dana's ovulating.
或腰部以下。黛娜在排卵期。
Oh really, you guys trying again?
真的?你们又在试了?
Yeah.
对。
Ok, so let me just get this straight. So we're uh, strictly talking about the middle?
好吧,让我先搞清楚,我们只能够打中间的部份吗?
COME ON!
来呀!
Hey, hey, woah, you want some of this, huh? You want a piece of this, huh? I'm standing here, huh.
你们想尝尝我的厉害吗?啊?想试试吗?啊?我就在这里!啊!
Hey, hey, those guys are taking our stuff!
有人在偷我们的东西!
Hey. Hey. Get away with that!
嗨。嗨。放开,站住!
God, that was, that was amazing, that was incredible. You guys, you guys kicked butt.
天啊,那真是不可思议,你们好厉害。
Us, what about you guys? Man you really, bing, gave it to old Mr. Clean back there. He was a big guy.
我们?那你们呢?你们真的给了那个老贼颜色瞧瞧,那家伙长得好壮啊。
Yeah he was, wasn't he.
没错,不是吗?
Yeah, I wouldn't know having missed everything.
我不知道,我全错过了。
Ohh, don't do that to yourself. Anyone of us could've tripped over that little girls jump rope.
不要太责怪自己了,我们不管谁,都可能会被那个小女孩的跳绳给绊倒。
So, listen guys, are we uh, are we ok here?
对了,两位,那我们…没事了吧?
We're ok. Alright.
嗯,我们没事了。好。
Ok so, can I have my hat back?
那帽子可以还给我了吗?
No.
不行。
Huh.
哈。
Oh my God, look at her.
我的天啊,看看她。
Hi Monica.
嗨,莫妮卡。
Hehehe, how's it going?
一切顺利吗?
Hey nice boobs.
好美的胸!
Guys guys, check this out.
各位,各位,看看这个。
Excellent.
太棒了。

老友记.本章节注释


注释:come to terms with:妥协,达成协议。


《老友记》本章剧本下载