老友记 第二季 第二十二集

FriendsS02E22

Part2

2019年7月9日 13:55 推荐到豆瓣

All right, you guys are off to party number one. And you...you, are off to party number two. All right, fellas, let's keep it moving, let's keep it moving.
好吧,你们去一号派对。而你们……你们去二号派对。好了,小伙伴们,继续走,继续走。
Chandler, could you please at least send some women to my party?
钱德,你至少安排几个女的来我这边好吗?
Okay, that's Ross. Alright.
是罗斯,做好准备。
Okay, they're coming. Shh!
好了,他们来了,嘘!
Oh! Thank you for such a wonderful dinner.
哦!谢谢你美妙的晚餐。
Thanks for being born. Oh!
谢谢你出生。哦!
Thank you for my beautiful earrings. They're perfect.
谢谢你送的漂亮耳环。简直太赞了。
Oh! I love you. Oh!
哦!我爱你。哦!
Now, you can exchange them if you want, okay?
你想的话,可以拿它们去换别的。
Ahem, Now I love you even more.
嗯,现在我更爱你了。
Surprise! Oh, my gosh! Wow! Monica! Oh, my God. Mom! This is so great! Happy birthday, sweetie.
惊喜!天啊!哇!莫妮卡!天啊!妈妈!真是太棒了!生日快乐,亲爱的。
Wow, you...you! I had no idea! Really? No, I knew. All right.
哇,你……你!我完全被蒙在鼓里!真的?不,我知道的。好吧。
Okay, everybody. There's food and drinks on the table.
各位,桌上有吃的跟喝的。
Go across the hall. What? What? Right now, Joey and Chandler's, go. Now!
去对面。什么?什么?现在去乔伊跟钱德那边,去呀,马上!
Why? Just go. Weird.
为什么?去就是了。真奇怪。
Surprise! Hahahahahahaha...Happy birthday, sweet pea. Daddy! Wow oh!
惊喜!哈哈哈哈哈哈哈……生日快乐,小甜豆。爸爸!哇塞!
Both of them are here? Both of them? Both of them are here? Well, we could count again.
他们都来了?两个?两个都来了?我们可以再数一遍。
I can't believe this is happening!
我真是难以置信。
You know what? This is ridiculous. Okay? This is your birthday, this is your party. I say, we just put them all together. If they can't deal with it, who cares?
这太荒唐了。这是你的生日,你的派对。让我说就把他们放在一起,如果他们还要吵架,谁在乎啊?
I do. That's who!
我在乎啊!就是你了!
Look, are you gonna be okay?
你不要紧吧?
Well, I have to be. I don't really have a choice. I mean, you know, I could look at the bright side. I get two birthday parties and two birthday cakes.
我必须好好的。我根本别无选择嘛。我可以往好的方面想啊。我有两个生日派对,两个生日蛋糕。
You know, actually just...ONE birthday FLAN.
其实只有……一个生日馅饼。
What?
你说什么?
It's a traditional Mexican custard dessert. Look! Talk to Monica. She's on the food committee. I can't...
那是一种传统墨西哥蛋奶沙司甜点。你去跟莫妮卡讲比较好。她是食物委员会的。我没法……
Joe, Joe! Hey, some girl just walked up to me and said,"I want you, Dennis"...and stuck her tongue down my throat. I love this party!
乔,乔!嘿,刚才有个女的走过来跟我说 “我想要你,丹尼斯”……然后给了我一个舌吻。我爱死这个派对了!
Nice!
赞啊!
Quick! Quick volleyball question. Volleyball?
快!快回答我个排球问题。排球?
Yeah! We set up a court in your room. Um...You didn't really like that grey lamp, did you?
对!我们在你房间弄了个球场。呃……你不是真心喜欢那个灰色的灯,对吧?
Joey, a woman stuck her tongue down my throat. I'm not even listening to you.
乔伊,刚才有个女人给我一个舌吻。我根本就没在听你说话。
Dennis! Okay, that's me.
丹尼斯!好啦,她在叫我了。
Listen. Honey, can you keep Dad occupied? I'm gonna talk to Mom for a while.
亲爱的,你能陪我爸一会儿吗?我要去跟我妈讲一下话。
Okay. Do you have any ideas for any openers?
好的。我的开场白,你有什么建议不?
Um...Let's just stay clear of "I'm the guy that's doing your daughter" and you should be okay.
呃……你只要避开“我是那个上你女儿的人”,应该就不会有事的。
Okay, people! I want you to take a piece of paper...Here you go. Oh! And write down your most embarrassing memory.
大家听好!我要你们一人拿一张纸……给你。哦!然后写下你们最尴尬的回忆。
Oh! And I do ask when you're not using the markers, you put the caps back on them. Because they will dry out.
还有,请各位在用完记号笔之后,把笔帽盖上。不然的话,笔会干掉的。
Hi, Dr. Green. So, um...how's everything in the um...vascular surgery...game?
你好,格林医生。血管外科游戏中的一切都还好吗?
It's not a game, Ross. A woman died on my table today.
那不是游戏,罗斯。今天有个女人死在我手术台上。
I'm sorry.
真抱歉。
See? That's the good thing about my job. All the dinosaurs on my table are already dead.
看,那正是我工作的优势所在。在我工作台上的所有恐龙,都已经死了。
Listen, you guys! Um, I don't mean to be a pain about this, but um...I've noticed some of you are just placing them on. You want to push the caps...until you hear them click.
听着,各位!我不是故意烦你们,但是……我注意到有些人只是套上笔帽而已。你们应该是用力按……直到听到喀哒的一声为止。
Gunther! Where you going?
甘瑟!你要去哪里啊?
I um...was sort of thinking about maybe...
我……我在想,或许我……
No! No, you can't go! No, this is fun. Come on! We're just starting. Here's your marker.
不!不,你不能走!别走,这很好玩的。来啊!我们才刚开始。这是你的笔。
Listen! If you want to go, just go.
听着,如果你想走,走就是了。
No! She'll yell at me again.
不行!她会再吼我。
All right. I can get you out.
好吧,我可以把你弄出去。
What?
什么?
Sh! In a minute, I'll create a diversion. When I do, walk quickly to the door and don't look back.
嘘!等一下我会转移她的注意力。到时候,你赶快朝门走,不要回头。
I think I need a drink.
我想来杯喝的。
Oh! I'll get it for you. What do you want? Scotch.
哦!我去帮你拿。你想要喝什么?苏格兰威士忌。
Alright. I'll be back in 10 seconds with your scotch on the rocks in a glass. Neat!
好,我十秒钟之内会带着你的苏格兰威士忌加冰块回来的。纯的!(也有“很好的,很棒的”意思)
Cool! No, no, no! No, no, no! Neat, as in NO rocks.
酷!不不不!不不不!纯的,不加冰。
I know!
我知道啊!
Oh, hello, Ross! Where have you been? Hi! Um, I...have been...in the bathroom. Stay clear of the salmon mousse.
哦,你好呀罗斯!你上哪儿去了?你好!呃……我一直在洗手间呀。为了远离那些三文鱼慕斯。
Oh! Scotch neat. You know, that's Rachel's father's drink.
哦!纯苏格兰威士忌。那是瑞秋她爸喜欢喝的。
Whoa! Mine too. Isn't that neat? Scotch neat. Would you excuse me?
哇嗷!我也是。是不是很棒?纯苏格兰威士忌。我先失陪了!
Heyyyy! Hey! Where are you um...sneaking off to, mister?
嘿~~~嘿!你想溜到哪里去呢,先生?
Ha, I'm getting my cigarettes. They're in my jacket.
哈,我要去拿我外套里的香烟。
No! No. No! What do you mean "no"?
不行!不,不行!什么叫不行?
No! Um, see? Because that...that's the staging area. You go in there, it'll ruin the whole illusion of the party. Yeah!
不行!因为那边……那边是准备区。一旦走进去,你对这个派对的一切幻想都会成空了。真的!
I think you take your scotch back in there and I will get your cigarettes for you, sir.
我觉得你还是带着你的威士忌回去,让我去帮你拿香烟好了。
Get my glasses too. All righty-roo.
注释:all righty-roo:没有特别的意思, 只是一种比较俏皮的说法, roo也只是一个类似象声词的东西, 好比中国人说:"好滴啦" "那必须滴" 这样的感觉。所以Ross才会在关上门以后自嘲说, "真是第一次说那句话的好时机啊!"
还有我的眼镜。包在我身上!
What a great moment to say that for the first time.
真是第一次说那句话的好时机啊!(自嘲)
Okay, the first person's most embarrassing memory is..."Monica, your party sucks." Okay, very funny.
好的,第一个人的最尴尬的回忆是……“莫妮卡,你的派对真逊。”好吧,非常幽默。
Oh, no! Woo, woo. Did someone forget to use a coaster? What?
哦,不会吧!天哪,有人忘了用杯垫吗?什么?
I don't see anything.
我没有看到有水渍啊?
Great, I'm seeing water rings again.
太好了,我又开始眼花了。
Ross, whose glasses are those? Mine.
罗斯,那是谁的眼镜啊?我的。
You wear bifocals? Aham. I have a condition apparently...that I require...two different sets of focals.
你戴双焦点眼镜?对的。我的视力显然……需要……同时用两种不同焦点的镜片。
Ah! Do you know my husband has glasses JUST like that? No! Well, those are very popular frames.
啊!你知道我先生有一副一模一样的眼镜吗?不会吧!那种镜框很流行的。
Neil Sedaka wears them.
尼尔·沙达卡(美国60年代歌星)也有一副。
I hear you can get people out of here.
听说你有办法弄我们出去。
Rachel! Yeah?
瑞秋!怎么了?
You didn't tell me your boyfriend smokes. Oh, yes...Yeah, like a chimney. Oh...Agh!
你没告诉我你男朋友会抽烟。哦,对……像根烟囱。哦~~~啊哈!(故作恶心状)
Big smoker. Big, big smoker. In fact, I'm gonna go onto the hallway and fire up this bad boy.
大烟客。超大烟客。事实上,我现在就要去走廊上,点燃这个坏小子。

老友记.本章节注释


注释:all righty-roo:没有特别的意思, 只是一种比较俏皮的说法, roo也只是一个类似象声词的东西, 好比中国人说:"好滴啦" "那必须滴" 这样的感觉。所以Ross才会在关上门以后自嘲说, "真是第一次说那句话的好时机啊!"


《老友记》本章剧本下载