老友记 第二季 第二十三集

FriendsS02E23

Part2

2019年7月9日 13:55 推荐到豆瓣

And you hate fish. Oh. That's so sweet, alright. Ok, alright, you can see. This is me...Oh, I am scary.
可是你恨鱼。真贴心,好吧,那你看嘛。这就是我。很抱歉!我很吓人吗?
Sorry, the lightning. Lightning was an unfortunate coincidence. You look lovely, lovely.
不,是闪电!刚才的闪电真是很不巧。你很漂亮,你真的很漂亮。
I hate this. 'Cause I tell you, I had the most amazing two weeks planned for us, and almost everything I had in mind, we had to be a lot closer than this.
好讨厌。告诉你,我计划了两个最不可思议的礼拜。而我所计划的一切,都得比现在更为亲密。
Phoebe, I have spent the last eight months in a steel tube with men, thinking about this moment. I am not gonna let a bunch of itchy spots stand between us.
我跟一群男人在钢管里关了八个月…我一直祈盼的就是这个时刻。我不会让这里…也痒,那里也痒,分开我们两个。
Ok, this is the most romantic disease I've ever had.
这是我得过的最浪漫的病。
Hey.
嗨。
Hey, how's the first day going?
第一天上班怎么样?
Pretty good. It's like you said. It's mostly just putting numbers from one column into another column.
蛮好的,就像你说的。大部分只是把数字,从一栏放到另一栏而已。
Well there you go.
我跟你说过了。
Hey and everybody is so nice. I just had a good talk with that lady with the red hair, Jeannie.
而且大家都很好,我刚才跟那个红发女士聊天,叫金妮的。
Jeannie, the head of east coast operations Jeannie?
金妮?东岸营业部的总裁金妮。
Yeah, 'turns out our kids go to the same school.
原来我们的孩子上同一所学校。
Yeah, small world huh?
世界真小。
Weird world. Your kids?
世界真怪。你的孩子?
I figure my character has kids.
我猜我的角色有孩子。
You know there isn't a part of that sentence I don't need explained.
那句话,我没有一个字听得懂的。
Well, see when you're acting you need to think about stuff like that. My character, Joseph the processing guy, has two little girls, Ashley and Brittany. Ashley copies everything Brittany does.
你瞧,演戏的时候,你需要思考那类的事情。我的角色,资料处理员乔瑟夫…有两个女儿,艾士莉跟布妮。布妮做什么艾士莉都要学。
Hoho. Well, invisible kids can be that way sometimes.
有时隐形小孩就是那个样子的。
Yeah. You know, Joseph and his wife, Karen, are thinking of having a third kid...You know what? Just did.
乔瑟夫跟他太太凯伦正考虑再生一个。知道吗?刚刚生了。
Really? Wow. That's some pretty powerful imaginary sperm you must have there.
我想你那想像的精♥子一定非常强。
You know what makes the itching even worse?
你知道什么比痒更难受吗?
That you don't stop talking about it.
你要继续提这个吗?
Fine.
好。
Let's just play, ok. Good, ok. Here we go, double sixes, here we go...Here we go, come to mama, just getting ready to roll the dice...
只要专心的玩嘛。好。要丢了,十二。要丢了…要丢了…来妈妈这里,准备要滚色子。
What're you doing? Are you scratching?
你在干什么?你在抓痒?
No. This is what I do for luck, ok.
没有,我在祈求好运。
You're scratching. Give me the dice. No.
你在抓痒,把色子给我。不。
Give me the dice.
把色子给我。
No. Here. There. Ooh, double sixes.
不要,好嘛…看,十二。
We can't scratch. You know we can't, we'll scar.
我们不能抓,会留下疤。
Uhh, I can't stop thinking about it. It's just so hard. I just wanna grab all these houses and rub 'em all over my body.
可是我没有办法不去想那个,太难了啦。我只想抓住这些房子,磨擦我的全身。
No. Give it. No.
不可以。给我。不!
Yeah, come on. You know you want it, you know you want it too, come on. Let's just be bad, it'll feel so good. Oh come on, come on. Emhuh?
来呀,给我。你知道你要的,你知道你也要,对不对?就坏一次吧,感觉会很棒的。来吧…
Oh God help me. Oh yeah.
上帝帮帮我吧。好棒!
Ok, good, now do me, do my back. Oh come on, harder.
好,现在换我了。来,抓我的背。来吧,快点,用力…
There you go. Don't move. Don't move. Why?
我来了,别动。为什么?
Don't move. Ryan, what you? Oh good.
不要动。干嘛…?啊,好。
Oh, stop that, stop that right now.
住手,马上住手。
You know, I might've expected this of you Phoebe, but Ryan, you're a military man.
我相信你会这样,菲比。但是莱恩,你是个军人呀。
You and Milton have to join us on the boat. Karen'll pack a lunch, you'll bring the kids, we'll make a day of it.
你跟米顿得来坐我们的船,带孩子们来。咱们好好玩一天。
Oh, that sounds lovely. We're gonna have to set that up. Oh, I better get back. Hope the baby feels better.
听起来好棒,我们得好好安排一下。我最好回去了,希望你的宝宝好点了。
Oh, thanks, thanks. Bye bye Jeannie.
谢谢。谢了,拜拜,金妮。
Byebye, Joseph.
拜拜,乔瑟夫。
What a phony.
好虚伪。
Well, I'm sure you'll teach her a lesson when she steps off the dock onto nothing. Hey Mr. Douglas.
她在码头一脚踩了个空的时候,她就会学到你的教训了。嗨,道格拉斯。
Sir.
先生。
Uh, listen Bing, I received your memo. So, we're not gonna see the system's report until next Friday?
听着,备忘录我收到了。我们下周五才能看到系统报告吗?
Well the people in my group wanna spend the holiday weekend with their families.
我组里的人希望这个周末,能够跟家人一起共度。
I have a family, I'm gonna be here.
我也有家庭,但我还是会来这儿。
Yeah Bing, what's that about?
是啊,宾,你干嘛呢?
It's about cutting my people a little slack, you know, for morale. Look, if you wanna see some rough numbers, I can get them to you by Wednesday.
我要让我的人稍微喘一口气,以提高士气。如果你想看大概数字,我可以在星期三以前给你。
Rough numbers? This company was not built on rough numbers. Am I right Mr. Douglas?
大概数字?公司不是建在大概数字上,我说得对吗,道格拉斯先生?
Have the final numbers on my desk by Tuesday.
星期二以前,把正确数字放在我桌上。
If you say so sir.
照你的意思做吧。
Joseph's good, isn't he?
乔瑟夫很行,是不是?
Well, I'm going to kill you.
乔伊,我要杀了你。
Hey, hey, I just figure Joseph's the kinda guy that likes to mix it up. You know, get in there, ruffle some feathers.
嘿,我把乔瑟夫定位成那种喜欢搅合的人。你知道,一头钻入,激怒某人。
Why?
为什么?
Look, I'm sorry but that's what Joseph does, ok? If you try to pull something, he'll call you on it. 'What're you trying to pull,' he'll say.
听着,抱歉,但乔瑟夫就是那样。你想耍花招的话…他会揭发你。他会说“你耍什么花招?”。
Ooh, duct tape. Was I supposed to bring something too?
噢,管道胶带。我是不是也该带点什么来?
This is for the scratchy twins out there. I taped oven mitts to their hands.
这是给那对痒双胞胎的,我把手套粘在他们手上。
You're strict.
你真严。
Yeah well, it's for their own good.
这是为他们好啊。
You know, I like the way you have efficiently folded this tab under. See in a tape emergency you could shave valuable seconds off your time.
莫妮卡,我很欣赏你有效率的把胶带的一端折起来。你看,急需用胶带的时候,可省下好几秒宝贵的时间。
Exactly. Oh, I love that I can be totally neurotic around you now. Tell me the truth. Don't you like it better now that everything on your desk is perpendicular?
正是!真高兴在你面前,可以完全的神经质。告诉我实话,难道你不喜欢现在你桌上的一切都是直角吗?
If it's not a right angle, it is a wrong angle.
如果它们不是直角,那就是错角。
Very good.
很好。
Thank you.
谢谢。
You know what. Tomorrow I'm gonna do your clocks.
你知道吗?明天我要改你的时钟。
You're gonna do what to my clocks?
你要怎样改我的时钟?
I'm gonna set them to my time.
我要把它调成我的时间。
Well, I'm confused. I thought we shared time.
这我搞糊涂了,时间不是都一样的吗?
No, no. See, in my bedroom I set my clock six minutes fast. You wanna know why?
不…瞧,我把房间的时钟调快了六分钟。想不想知道原因?
Because it's in a slightly different time zone than the kitchen.
因为这里跟厨房在不同的时区里?
You know, forget it, I'm not gonna tell you now.
算了,我不想要说了。
No come on. Come on, tell me.
来嘛,告诉我嘛。
No. 'Cause you don't understand. No, come on!
不,因为你不会明白。来嘛。
No. You don't have any of these cute little obsessive things.
不,你根本没有,任何可爱的小怪癖。
No that's not true. That is not true.
那不对…
Oh yeah. Yeah.
是吗?是。
Alright, well tell me one of yours.
好吧,说一个来听听。
Ok.
好。
Ahh. One of my things is, I always separate my sweat socks from my dress socks.
譬如说吧,我总是把我的运动袜…跟西装袜分开来摆。
What if they get mixed up?
如果搞混了会怎样?
Boy I would just uh, I would freak out!
天啊,那我会…我会发狂。
You would not. I can't believe this. I hate this, you're too normal. I can't believe my boyfriend doesn't have a thing. My boyfriend doesn't have a thing!
你才不会。我真不敢相信,真讨厌你那么正常。真不敢相信我的男友没怪癖。我的男友没有怪癖。(与“东西”同词)
See, if anyone overheard that, I didn't come off well there.
如果有人听到你这句话,别人会怀疑我无能。


《老友记》本章剧本下载