老友记 第二季 第二十三集

FriendsS02E23

Part3

2019年7月9日 13:55 推荐到豆瓣

Hey. Mr. Douglas is looking for you.
道格拉斯先生正在找你。
Why? Wh wh why is Mr. Douglas looking for me?
为什么要找我?
'Cause he has a strong suspicion that you dropped the ball on the Lender project.
因为他怀疑,你搞砸那个出借规划。
Wha wh why, why, why does he suspect that?
他…为什么要怀疑我?
Because at first he thought it was Joseph. But after he asked Joseph about it, turns out it was you. Anyway, I just thought you should know.
因为原先他以为是乔瑟夫…但在问了乔瑟夫之后,发现结果是你。反正我想你应该知道啦。
Alright, that's it. Look, Joey, I'm sorry, I realize this is the role of a lifetime for ya, and if I could just fire Joseph, I would, but unfortunately that's not possible, so I'm gonna have to let both of you go.
好吧,够了。听我说,乔伊…对不起,我了解这是你这辈子最重要的一个角色…若我可以只开除乔瑟夫就好了。不幸的是,那是不可能的,所以我必须要开除你们两个。
What're you talking about, everybody loves Joseph.
你在胡扯什么?大家都爱乔瑟夫。
I don't, I hate Joseph, ok. I think he's a brownnosing suck up.
我不爱,我恨乔瑟夫。我认为他是个褐色鼻子的马屁精。
Oh yeah. Well you can't fire Joseph. You know why, 'cause he's not in your department.
是吗?你不能开除他,因为他不在你的部门。
Alright, ok, alright. So I can't fire Joseph but uh, I can sleep with his wife.
好吧…我不能开除他…但是我可以跟他老婆睡。
Karen.
凯伦!
Yeah, Karen. I'm thinking about having an affair with her. Oh, you know what? I just did.
我正在考虑跟她搞婚外情。你知道吗?刚搞了。
What the hell are you doing to me man? !
你对我做了什么,老兄?
Oh well it's not me, it's my character, Chandy.
不是我,是我的角色,钱迪。
Yeah the rogue processor who seduces his coworker's wives for sport and then laughs about it the next day at the water cooler. In fact, I have her panties right there in my drawer.
对,为了好玩,而引诱同事老婆的坏处理员…隔天在饮水机旁边当笑话讲。其实她的内♥裤就在我的抽屉里。
Really?
真的吗?
No freakshow, she's fictional.
假的,疯子,根本没有这个人。
Take it easy. If it means that much to you, I'll uh, I'll go find something else.
放轻松一点,这对你那么重要的话,那我找别的事做好了。
Uh, thank you.
谢谢你。
It's just that, I'm, I'm gonna miss Joseph. I liked him. His wife, she was hot.
只是我会想念乔瑟夫的。我喜欢他,和他太太,她好火♥辣。
Please take these off I swear I won’t scratch.
请把这些脱下,我发誓我不会抓痒。
No sorry hon, Monica's orders.
对不起,莫妮卡的命令。
Well that wasn't easy.
上厕所真不容易。
Ok, dinner's on.
晚餐好了。
And there's a peach cobbler warming in the oven so the plate's gonna be hot but that shouldn't be a problem for you.
烤箱里还有一个桃子饼在保温。盘子会很烫手,但对你们来说应该不成问题。
Alright you kids, bye now.
好了,孩子们,拜拜。
Bye.
拜拜。
Oh look, a low budget puppet show.
你们看。低成本的木偶剧。
Ha ha ha, It's such a shame you can't see which finger I'm holding up. Alright.
真可惜你看不到,我举起的是哪一根手指。好吧。
Wine?
酒?
Please.
麻烦你。
Well, I spilled some.
洒出来了。
I got it.
我来。
I must tell you, you look beautiful tonight.
我得告诉你,你今晚好美。
What?
你说什么?
Sorry.
对不起。
You look beautiful.
你好美。
You know what, that's it, that's it.
够了,我受够了。
Oh, yes.
真好。
Good.
好。
You guys, did you?
你们…?
Monica, wake up. Monica.
莫妮卡…醒醒。
What's up?
什么事?
I thought of a thing.
我想到一个了。
Yeah?
是吗?
Yeah. I have to sleep, have to, on this side of the bed.
对,我必须睡…我必须…睡床的这一边。
No honey. You have to sleep on this side of the bed because I have to sleep on this side of the bed.
你不得不睡床的这一边…是因为我必须睡床的这一边。
Or so I would have you believe.
或者是因为我让你那么认为。
No. Big deal, so you have a side of the bed, everybody has a side of the bed.
没什么大不了啊,每个人都有一半儿的床。
Hey come on, you haven't heard my reason yet.
别这样嘛,你还没听我的理由呢。
Alright, go on.
好啊,说吧。
Ok, I have to sleep on the west side because I grew up in California and otherwise the ocean would be on the wrong side.
我必须睡在床的西边…因为我是在加利福尼亚(美国西部)长大的…睡东边的话…海洋的方向就错了。
Oh my God, you're a freak.
天啊!你真变态!
Yeah. How about that.
你觉得怎么样?
So uh, Ryan, where're you shipping off to?
莱恩,你这次要潜到哪里?
I really can't say.
我真的不能说。
So do you have like any nuclear weapons on board?
那你们潜水艇上有核武器吗?
I can't say.
我不能说。
Well do you get to look through one of those like, those periscope things.
那你是不是可以用潜水望眼镜看东西?
I'm sorry, but II can't say.
对不起,我不能说。
Wow, it, it's neat learning about submarines.
学潜水艇的知识真酷。
I better get out of here, I'm gonna miss my flight.
该走了,不然会错过飞机。
Ok, I'll walk you out.
我送你出去。
Bye Ryan. Pleasure. It was nice to meet you. Take care.
再见,莱恩。很高兴见到你。保重。
So do you uh, think we can get you one of those uh, uniform things?
你想我们可以,弄套制服给你穿吗?
You like that do ya?
你喜欢,是不是?
Oh yeah.
是呀。
I'll make some calls. Ok.
我去打电话订。好。
Can you believe how we spent our two weeks together?
你相信我们两个礼拜,是这样共度的吗?
I know. We didn't do any of the romantic things I had planned, like having a picnic at Central Park and you know, coffee at Central Perk. Oh I just got that.
我知道,我计划的浪漫事都没有做…像去♥中♥央公园野餐,还有来中央公园喝咖啡。我们刚喝过了。
Taxi.
计程车。
Bye you.
再见。
Oh I'm sorry, we're clo...
对不起,我们已经…
Hey sailor.
嗨,水手。
Is this what you had in mind?
这是你心里想的吗?
I'll say.
可不是嘛。
I'm shipping out tomorrow.
我明天就要出海了。
Well then uh, we better make this night count. Oh wait, I forgot to turn off the cappuccino machine.
那么…我们最好算上今晚。等等,我忘了关卡布奇诺咖啡机了。
Anchors aweigh. Oh no, my purse, my purse, my purse, my purse, my purse. Sorry. Oh, you know what. I forgot to turn off the bathroom light. Just
起锚吧。等等… 我的皮包。我忘了关洗手间的灯。
Alright you know, why don't I just meet you upstairs.
我们干脆楼上见好了。
Honey!
亲爱的!


《老友记》本章剧本下载