老友记 第二季 第二十四集
FriendsS02E24
Part1
2019年7月9日 13:55 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 2 Episode 24: The one With Barry and Mindy’s Wedding.


老友记第2季第24集:巴利和明蒂的婚礼。

Hey Joey, how'd the audition go?
乔伊,试镜结果怎么样?
Incredible! I met the director this time and you'll never believe who it was.
不可思议!我这回碰到导演了,你们绝对不会相信是谁的。
Who?
谁呀?
All right. I'll give you one hint. Warren Beatty.
好,我给你们一个提示。华伦·比提。(美国最伟大的导演、剧作家和演员)
Wow!
哇哦!
Yeah, there's just one thing that might be kind of a problem. See, I, uh, had to kiss this guy.
对,只是有件事,或许会成为问题。我…必须要吻一个男人。
Because he was just so darn cute?
因为他可爱死了?
No, as part of the auditions. See, I'm up for this part of this guy, who the main guy kisses.
不,那是试镜的一部份,我试镜的角色是…男主角要亲的男人。
Well, hey. You're an actor, I say youyou just suck it up and you do it. Or you just do it.
你是个演员,那你就放嘴去吻吧,或者去做吧。
I did do it, I'm a professional.
我吻了,我很专业。
Then what's the problem?
那有什么问题?
See after the scene, Mr. Beatty comes up to me and he says 'good actor, bad kisser'. Can you believe that, me, not a good kisser, that's like, like Mother Theresa, not a good mother.
我试镜完之后…比提先生过来跟我说“好演技,烂吻技”。你们相信吗?我…我吻技会烂?那就好像…好像是说特丽莎修女(有“妈妈”意思)不是个好妈妈一样。
Well, come on, who cares what that guy thinks. You know, what's Warren Beatty know about kissing Ooh.
好了,谁在乎他怎么想。华伦·比提懂什么叫做接吻?
Hey, what'd your agent say?
你经纪人怎么说?
Yep, this kiss thing is definitely a problem, Mr. Beatty wants to see it again on Monday.
接吻这回事绝对是个问题,比提先生星期一要再看一次。
Man, I gotta figure out what I'm doing wrong. Oh, ok, one of you girls come over here and kiss me.
我得搞清楚我哪里做错了,你们哪个女的先来吻我一下?
What, forget it! Yeah, right.
你休想。说得好。
Come on, I need your help here.
不要这样嘛,我需要帮忙啊。
All right. I'll do it, I kissed him before, I can do it again.
我以前亲过他,我可以再亲一次。
See this, this is a friend.
看到没?这才叫朋友。
Uhhuh, let's go. Oh, wait I have gum. Ok.
开始。等等,口香糖。好了。
Good, very good, firm but tender. I'd recommend you to a friend.
好,非常好,温柔而有力。我会推荐给朋友。
Then I don't know what it is. What's the problem?
那我就不知道问题出在哪里了?
Joey, you know, maybe your just not used to kissing men, you know? maybe you just tensed up a little, maybe that's what you need to work on.
乔伊,或许你是不习惯亲男人罢了。或许你只是神经紧绷了点,也许你要克服这一点。
Yeah, that makes sense.
对,有道理。
Over my dead body!
除非我死了!
And I'll be using his dead body as a shield.
我会用他的尸体来当挡箭牌。
Come on out, honey! I'm telling you look good! Tell her she looks good, tell her she looks good.
出来吧,你听我说,你很美。跟她说她很美…
Oh my God, you look so good!
老天啊,你好美喔!
I can not believe I have to walk down the aisle in front of 200 people looking like something you drink when you’re nauseous.
真不敢相信我得在200人面前走上红毯…打扮得像是当你恶心想吐时要喝的饮料。
So don't, I don't see why we have to go to this thing anyway, it's your exfiancee's wedding.
那就别去啊,反正我不懂我们干嘛非去不可,这是你前未婚夫的婚礼。
Because I promised Mindy I would.
因为我答应了明蒂。
Yeah, well you promised Barry you'd marry him.
对,你也答应过贝瑞要嫁给他的。
Look, you guys, I have to go, I'm the maid of honor.
各位,我必须去,我是伴娘。
And besides you know what, I just need to be in a room again with these people and feel good about myself.
我只是需要再跟这些人,共聚一堂…而觉得不安。
Oohoh! Someone's wearing the same clothes they had on last night. Someone get a little action?
有人还穿着昨天晚上的衣服耶,有人有什么艳遇吗?
I may have.
或许吧。
Woohoo, stuud!
种马!(俚语)
What's she look like?
她长得什么样?
Well, we haven't exactly met, we just stayed up all night talking on the Internet.
我们还没见过面呢,只是在网上谈了一整夜而已。
Woohoo, geeek!
宅男!
I like this girl, ok, I seriously like this girl, you now how sometimes I tend to get a little defended and quipy...
我喜欢她,我真的很喜欢她,你们也晓得,有时我会以取笑别人来保护自己...
Get out! Nooo! Please!
少来了…不会啦…拜托...
Well she totally called me on it, ok. She said, 'cut it out, get real', and I did.
她直接批评我,她说“少来了,正经一点”,我照办了。
Wow! What's that like?
那是什么样子?
It's like this, me, no jokes.
像这样,我,不开玩笑。
All right, stop it, you're freaking me out.
好了,你吓死我了。
Oh, yeah, I don't like you this way. All right, I'll see you guys later.
是呀,我不喜欢你这样。好吧,咱们待会儿见了。
Bye, Richard. Byebye.
再见,理查。再见。
Bye sweetie, I love you.
再见,甜心,我爱你。
I love you too.
我也爱你。
I think my boyfriend's ever so dreamy, I wonder what our wedding's gonna be like.
我觉得我男朋友好棒哦,不知道我们的婚礼,会是什么样子。
What are you talking about? What wedding?
你在胡扯什么?什么婚礼?
Come on, like you never talked about that.
少来了,你们从没谈过吗?
Nooo! Never! I mean, wewe're just, living in the moment. God, it is so nice for once to not have to get all hung up on 'Where is this going?'
从来都没有!我们只是很珍惜现在的这一刻,就这么一次不去想“将来会怎么样”,真是棒耶。
Afraid to ask him?
你怕问他吗?
Could not be more terrified.
怕得不能再怕了。
Well, I think you should seriously consider the marriage thing, give Rachel another chance to dress up like Princess Bubble Yum.
我认为你应该认真考虑结婚这件事情,再给瑞秋一次扮成泡泡糖公主的机会。
Where's Benny? There he is! Where's Benny, there he is.
班尼在哪里?他在这里!班尼在哪里?他在这里。
Awww! You know that's probably why babies learn to talk, so they can tell grownups to cut it out.
说不定那是宝宝学说话的原因,好告诉大人们“够了”。
Hey, you know I got a question for ya. Just a little thing, no pressure.
我有个问题想要问你,只是件小事啦,没有压力的。
Ok.
好的。
Do you ever, uh, like, think about the future?
你有想到未来吗?
Sure I do.
当然有。
Yeah, am I in it?
是吗?有想到我?
Honey, you are it.
亲爱的…你就是我的未来。
Oh God, you are about to get sooo lucky. Oh, yeah!
天啊,你太走运了。对。
Keep talking.
继续说。
Well, uh, sometimes I think about selling my practice, we could move to France, make French toast.
有时我会幻想卖掉我的诊所,我们搬到法国去,做法国吐司。
Ok, so, uh, we're in France, and we're making the toast. Do you see a little bassinet in the corner?
所以…我们会在法国…然后…我们会做吐司…有没有小摇篮(与“矮脚长耳猎犬”谐音)在角落里?
Like a hound?
猎犬吗?
Not a basset, a bassinet.
不是矮脚长耳猎犬,是摇篮。



© 2019, 可小果  联系我们