老友记 第二季 第二十四集

FriendsS02E24

Part2

2019年7月9日 13:55 推荐到豆瓣

You really need the bassinet?
你真的需要摇篮?
Well, I just think the baby would keep falling off the dog. Do you, uh, do you, do you not see kids in our future?
宝宝会从狗上面掉下来呀,你没有幻想过我们有小孩吗?
Oh, hey. I love children, I have children. I just don't want to be 70 when our kids go off to college, and our lives can finally start.
对,我爱小孩,我也有小孩。但我不想七十岁时,孩子开始上大学了咱们的生活才开始。
Look, I want you, now.
我现在…就要你。
That's Great. You know we don't need to talk about this now. Really, I mean this is, is so way, way, way, in the future, I'm talking hovercrafts and apes taking over the planet.
太棒了。我们现在不需要谈这个,真的,我是说,这是好久好久以后的事情。我在说气垫船(《未来水世界》) 和猿人接管了地球以后的事情(《人猿星球》)。
Come on, Chandler, I want this part soo much. Just one kiss, I won't tell anyone.
来嘛,钱德,我好想要这个角色哦。一吻就好,我不会说的。
Joey, no means no!
乔伊,不就是不。
Hey!
嗨!
I'm sorry we, we don't have your sheep.
对不起,我们没看到你的羊。
Aww, Rach, I think you look cute And you, uh, you, you I'd like eat with a spoon.
瑞秋,我觉得好可爱。而你…你…我真想咬你一口。
Get away from me, I said no!
离我远一点,我说不了!
Richard buzzed. He's waiting downstairs.
理查在楼下等。
Oh, Richard's here. I should run down and say goodbye to him.
理查来了?我要下去跟他说再见。
Bye. Bye, good luck.
再见。祝一切顺利。
So how's your date with your cyberchick going. Ooh, hey, what is all that.
跟你那个电脑妞进行如何了?那是什么?
Oh, it's a website, it's the, uh, the Guggenheim museum. See, she likes art, and I like funny words.
网址,那是古根海姆博物馆(纽约著名美术馆)。她喜欢艺术…而我喜欢怪字…
What does she mean by HH?
她说“HH”是什么意思?
It means we're holding hands.
那就表示我们在“牵手”了。
Are you the cutest?
你真是太可爱了。
I'm afraid I might just be.
我想你说对了。
You know, I think it is so great that you are totally into this person and yet for all you know she could be like 90 years old, or have two heads, or. It could be a guy.
我觉得这个很棒耶,你这么喜欢这个人…可是她可能已经九十岁了,或者是有两个头,或者可能根本是个男人。
Ok, it's not a guy, all right, I know her.
她不是个男的,好吗?我知道她不是。
It could be like a big giant guy.
她有可能是个大猛汉哦。
Man, I got this close to him and Monica kneed me in the back. What's going on?
老兄,我就差这么一点了,却被莫妮卡用膝盖从背后撞我。怎么了?
We were just wondering if Chandler's girlfriend is a girl.
我们正在猜,钱德的女友是不是女的。
Oh, well. Just ask her how long she's gonna live. Women live longer than men.
那就问她会活多久就可以了,女人比男人长寿。
How do you not fall down more?
你还能再笨点吗?/你怎么没有再跪久一点?
Ok, ask her 'What is her current method of birth control?'
你现在问她用什么方法避孕。
All right.
好吧。
"My husband is sleeping with his secretary." She's married!
“我先生跟他的秘书有外遇”,她结婚了?
Well at least we know she's a woman.
至少我们知道她是个女的。
I can't believe she's married.
我真不敢相信她结婚了。
Aw, man I'm sorry. This must be very tough for ya, huh.
老兄,真遗憾。你心里一定很难受了,是吧。
So, I read this article the other day that says you're not supposed to throw rice at weddings, because when pigeons eat rice it kills them.
我那天读到了一篇文章说,不应该在婚礼上丢米庆祝,因为鸽子吃了会死掉。
Oh, that's why you never see pigeons in sushi bars. See, we're having fun.
难怪寿司吧里都看不到鸽子。你瞧,我们很开心。
Oh, absolutely. Yeah, you know I'm not even thinking about that thing that we're not gonna be think about.
是啊。你知道,我们不要去想那件事,我根本连想都不想。
Neither am I. Yeah.
我也是。对。
Hey, there. Hi.
嗨。嗨。
Are you all right?
你还好吗?
Yeah, when I was in the bathroom I saw the window that I crawled out of at my wedding, and God, I just started thinking that I shouldn't be here, you know I shouldn't.
我去上洗手间的时候,看到我结婚时,爬出去的那扇窗子,然后我开始想我不该来的。
People are gonna be looking at me and judging me and, and thinking about the last time.
大家会打量我,评判我,然后就想到上一次的事。
Sweetie, it's be gonna ok, all right. It's a wedding, generally people focus on the bride.
亲爱的,你不会有事的,这是场婚礼,通常大家都会注意新娘子。
God I know, you're right.
天啊,我知道你说得对。
All righty, everybody look at me. Good. All right, it's time. Bridesmaids and ushers, let's see two lines, thank you.
好了,大家看着我,很好。时间到了,伴娘跟招待…排成两列,谢谢。
Ok, I'll see you after the thing.
咱们婚礼后见了。
Ok, good luck
祝你好运。
Thank you, Ok, Ok.
谢谢。好。
Why the hell didn't you tell me!
你为什么不告诉我啊?
I'm sorry. What was I supposed to do stand up and shout 'Hey, Rachel, your butt is showing!'
对不起,我不知道应该怎么做...站起来大叫“瑞秋,你的屁♥股露出来了”?
Oh my God this is sooo humiliating.
天啊,真丢脸。
I think the only thing that tops that was, was, was when I was in the eighth grade and I had to sing the Copacabana in front of the entire school.
我想唯一比这个还要丢脸的…就是我八年级在全校面前唱《科巴卡巴纳》那次了。
I think I got about two lines into it before I ran and freaked out. Oh my God, my entire life is flashing before my eyes.
我大概唱了两句就逃走了,天啊,我悲惨的一天再现眼前。
Rach, hey look, I remember that, it wasn't so bad.
瑞秋,听着,我记得没那么糟的。
Oh Ross, would you stop, you got me, I'm dating you.
罗斯,你不用说好听话给我听,你已经追到我了。
Rachel!
瑞秋。
Oh hi, Mr. Wineburg, hi Mrs. Wineburg.
温伯格先生,温伯格太太,你好。
It's so wonderful to see you again, my dear, in fact I hardly expected to see so much.
很高兴又看到你了,亲爱的。老实说,我没想到会看到那么多。
You told me you didn't see anything.
你说你什么都没看到的。
I tell ya a lot things!
我说过很多话。
Well it's wonderful to have you up and about again, dear.
真高兴又看到你出来走动了,亲爱的。
Stay well.
好好保重。
Ok, now that is the third time someone has said something like that to me today.
类似刚刚那种话,我今天已经听到三次了。
Rach! Rach! Oh, hi!
瑞秋…!嗨!
Oh my God, I'm married! I know.
天啊,我结婚了!我知道。
I'm Mrs. Dr. Barry Hunter hyphen Farber.
我是贝瑞·亨特·法伯太太了。
Oh honey, I'm so proud of you, Min.
我好以你为傲,明蒂。
Min. Oh Rach, you're still here, at our wedding, they were packing up the chopped liver about now.
明蒂。瑞秋,你还在,我们婚礼的这个时候,他们正在打包碎鹅肝。
Yeah, I love that story. Um, I have a question for you guys. Why do people keep saying it is good to see me up and about?
是呀,我爱那个故事。我有个问题要问你们,为什么大家一直说,高兴看到我出来走动?
Well uh, after you ran out on your wedding, Barry's parents told people that you were sort of....insane.
在你逃婚之后…贝瑞的父母告诉大家说…说你疯了。
Insane!
疯了?
From the syphilis.
梅毒引起的。
What? !
什么?
Yeah, what are they gonna say you didn't love me anymore. Come on.
那我该说什么?你不再爱我了?拜托。
Your choices were that or syphilis? !
你的选择就只有那个和梅毒吗?
Hey sweetie. At least this puts your whole tushy show into perspective.
亲爱的,至少这样会让你的屁♥股秀看起来很合情合理。
Angela? Joey Tribbiani. Listen, uh, what are you doing tonight. I know you're seeing that guy I was thinking maybe you could bring him...Hello? Hello?
安吉拉?我是乔伊。你今晚做什么?我知道你在跟他交往,我在想或许你可以带他来…喂喂?
Aren't you gonna answer her, that's like the tenth bingbong message she sent. She wants to know what's wrong?
你还不回答她吗?她已经放了十次话过来了。她想知道怎么了。
What's wrong? What's wrong? You're married that's what's wrong.
怎么了?你结婚了,就是这回事!
Oh, my.
天啊。
What?
什么?
She wants to meet you in person.
她想要跟你见面。
Hey, look, Phoebe I wanted to meet her in person too, ok, but she's married, she has a husband.
菲比,你听我说,我也想见见她本人。但她结过婚了,她有一个丈夫。
What if the husband person is the wrong guy, and you are the right guy. You don't get chances like this all the time,
如果这个丈夫不适合她呢?你才适合她呢?这种机会不是常有的。
If you don't meet her now, you're gonna be kicking yourself when your 80, which is hard to do, and that's how you break a hip.
如果你现在不见她,八十岁时会气得踢自己的屁♥股…这个动作很难,而且会摔断髋骨。
Ok, I'll do it!
好吧,我见她!
Oh, yeah! Ok! Great! Go, man, go put on your shoes, and, and march out there and meet her!
太棒了,穿上鞋子然后走出去见见她!
Oh, wait, no, no you have to take a shower, 'cause, eww. No, you, you have to, you answer her, answer her first. No, no, you know what, make some coffee 'cause its too much.
老天,不,等等…你必须先洗个热水澡,因为,哟…不,你已经知道你怎么回答她了,所以先回答她的问题。不…你…你先煮咖啡,因为太大压力了。


《老友记》本章剧本下载