老友记 第三季 第一集

FriendsS03E01

Part1

2019年7月9日 13:55 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 3 Episode 1 : The one With the Princess Leia Fantasy.


老友记第3季第1集: 莉亚公主。

Joey: I'm telling you that girl totally winked at me.
那个女孩一定在跟我使眼色。
All: Did not, she did not wink at you...
她才没有。
Chandler: Huh.
哈。
Ross: I have to say Tupelo Honey by Van Morrison.
我会认为是范莫里森的“Tupelo Honey”。
Rachel: Nooo Way! The most romantic song ever was The Way We Were.
不会吧!我会认为 最浪漫的曲子是“往日情怀”。
Phoebe: Uh, see, I-I think that one that Elton John wrote for, um, that guy on Who's The Boss.
嗯,我觉得是艾尔顿约翰为连续剧《妙管家》里的家伙写的歌。
Rachel: What song was that, Pheebs?
那是什么歌,菲比?
Phoebe: Hold me close, young Tony Dan-za.
抱紧我,年轻的汤尼丹佐。
Phoebe: Hi Monica! Hey Mon! Hey Mon!
嗨,莫妮卡!- 嗨,莫妮卡!-嗨,莫妮卡!
Phoebe: Oh my God, has she slept at all?
天啊,她到底有没有睡觉?
Ross: Nope.
没有。
Rachel: No, it's been three nights in a row.
没有,已经连续三个晚上了。
Ross: Yeah, she finally stopped crying yesterday, but then she found one of Richard's cigar butts out on the terrace, so.
从昨天起,她终于不哭了,但是她又在阳台发现理查抽过的雪茄,所以。
Phoebe: Oh, ok, that explains it. I got a call at two in the morning, but all I could hear was, like, this high squeaky sound, so I thought oh, ok so it's like a mouse or a possum.
哦,好吧,这说明了为何我在清晨两点接到一通电话,而我只能听到一些吱吱的声音,我就想“一定是老鼠或负鼠”。
Then, I realized, like, ok where would a mouse or a opossum get the money to make the phone call.
然后我就想,好吧,老鼠或负鼠怎么会有钱打电话呢?
Chandler: Morning. Morning, hey, you made pancakes?
早安。-早啊,嘿,你做了煎饼啊?
Chandler: Yeah, like there's any way I could ever do that.
是啊,你还以为我真的会做呢。
Janice: Monica and Rachel had syrup, uh-uh, now I can get my man to cheer up. Good morning Joey.
莫妮卡和瑞秋有糖浆,我可以让我的男人开心了。早安,乔伊。
Joey: Good morning.
早安。
Chandler: Hey, you know what, here's a thought. Why don't you stay home from work today and just hang out with me.
嘿,我有个想法。你干脆别去上班,跟我在一起就好了。
Janice: Oh, I wish. Listen, honey, you have that report to finish, and I've gotta go see my lawyer.
是啊,但愿如此你有报告要做,而我得去见律师。
Chandler: I can not believe I am going out with someone that is getting divorced. I'm such a grown-up.
我真不敢相信我竟跟要离婚的女生约会。我真像个大人。
Janice: I-I-I gotta go, I gotta go. Ok, not without a kiss.
我我我要走了,我要走了。好了,给我个吻才能走。
Chandler: Well, maybe I won't kiss you, and then you'll have to stay.
或者我就不亲你,这样你就会留下来。
Joey: Kiss her! Kiss her!
亲她!快亲她!
Janice: I'll see you later, sweetie. Bye Joey.
晚点见,甜心。再见,乔伊。
Joey: Bye bye Janice. So when ya dumping her?
再见,珍妮丝。那么你什么时候要甩掉她?
Chandler: Nope, not this time.
不会,这次不会了。
Joey: Come on, quit yanking me.
注释:yank:猛拉、猛拽,yank 在口语中有:make a joke on sb. 意思就是拿某人开玩笑、玩弄某人的意思。
拜托,别整我了。
Chandler: I'm not yanking you.
我没有整你。
Joey: This is Janice.
这个是珍妮丝。
Chandler: Yeah, I know. She makes me happy.
对,我知道。她让我很愉快。
Joey: Ok. All right. You look me in the eye and tell me, without blinking, that you're not breaking up with her. No blinking.
好,你看着我的眼睛,告诉我,不眨眼睛,说你不会跟她分手。别眨眼睛。
Chandler: I'm not breaking up with her!
我不会跟她分手!
Monica: God, look what I found in the drain.
天啊,你看我在排水管里发现什么?
Rachel: What?
什么?
Monica: It's some of Richard's hair! What do I do with this?
这些是理查的头发!我该拿这些怎么办?
Ross: Getting it away from me would be job one.
第一件事就是把它从我身边拿开。
Monica: It's weird, but you know what I don't wanna throw this away. I mean this is like all I have left of him, gross, drain hair. Ooh!
奇怪,但我并不想把它丢掉。这些是我仅有的,属于他的东西,恶心的、排水管的头发。哦!
Phoebe: Ooh. Oh. Looks like, like a tiny little person drowning in your cereal.
哦。哦。真好玩,好像有一个小人,在你的麦片里淹死了。
Monica: God, what is wrong with me.
天,我是怎么了?
Ross: You need to get some sleep.
你需要一些睡眠。
Monica:I need to get some Richard.
我需要的是理查。
Rachel: Monica, you broke up with him for a reason.
莫妮卡,你跟他分手是有原因的。
Monica: I know, I know. I'm just so tired of-of missing him. I'm tired of wondering why hasn't he called. Why hasn't he called?
-我知道,我知道。我只是不想再这么想他。不愿再去想,他为何不打来?他为何都没打来?
Phoebe: Maybe, 'cause you told him not to?
可能因为你叫他别再打来?
Monica: What are you, the memory woman?
你到底是什么?记忆女王吗?
Joey: They're not breaking up. Chandler and Janice. They're not breaking up. He didn't blink or anything.
他们不会分手。我是说钱德和珍妮丝。他们不会分手。他的眼睛连眨一下都没有。
Rachel: Well, you know I'm not surprised. I mean have you seen them together, they're really cute. Cute? This is Janice! You remember Janice?
我一点也不惊讶。你看过他们在一起的样子吗?他们真的好可爱。-“可爱?”那可是珍妮丝!你记得珍妮丝吗?
Rachel: Yes, Joey, I remember, she's annoying, but you know what she's-she's his girlfriend now. I mean what can we do?
是的,乔伊,我记得啊,她很惹人厌,但是你知道吗?她现在是他的女朋友。那我们能怎么办?
Joey: There you go! That's the spirit I'm looking for! What can we do? Huh? All right who's first? Huh? Ross?
这就对了!我就是要这种精神 “我们能怎么办?”好,谁先来?罗斯?
Ross: Well I'm thinking Chandler's our friend and Janice makes him happy, so I say we all just be adult about it and accept her.
钱德是我们的朋友,而珍妮丝能让他快乐,所以我们就成熟点,接受她。
Joey: Yeah, we'll call that Plan B.All right?
这个先归类在B计划。
Rachel: Honey, I was wondering...Hmm?
甜心,我在想啊-嗯哼?
Rachel: Do you still have that, um, navy uniform?
你那套海军制服还在吗?
Ross: Nooo, I had to return it to the costume place. Hmm.
不,我拿去戏服店还了。-嗯。
Ross: I think I have an old band uniform from high school.
我还有一套高中乐团的旧制服。
Rachel: You remember not having sex in high school, right? Yeah.
你记得高中时不能做♥爱♥吧?-是啊。
Rachel: Well honey, what about you? What? I mean, fun, you know, fantasy type things?
甜心,那么你呢?-啥?-你有任何有趣的幻想吗?
Ross: No.
没。
Rachel: Come on you gotta have one!
别这样,你一定有!
Ross: Nope.
没有。
Rachel: Ross, you know what? What?
罗斯,你知道吗?-啥?
Rachel: If you tell me, I might do it.
如果你跟我说,或许我会帮你实现。
Ross: Ok, umm. Did you ever see, um, Return Of The Jedi?
好啊。你有没有看过《星球大战》的《绝地大反攻》?

老友记.本章节注释


注释:yank:猛拉、猛拽,yank 在口语中有:make a joke on sb. 意思就是拿某人开玩笑、玩弄某人的意思。


《老友记》本章剧本下载