老友记 第三季 第一集

FriendsS03E01

Part2

2019年7月9日 13:55 推荐到豆瓣

Rachel: Yeah.
看过。
Ross: Do you remember the scene with, um, Jabba the Hut?
你记不记得那场戏,当赫特族的贾霸出现时?
Ross: Jabba had, as his prisoner, um, Princess Leia.
贾霸带着他的囚犯,莉亚公主。
Rachel: Oooh!
哦!
Ross: Princess Leia, was wearing this, um, gold bikini thing. It was pretty cool.
莉亚公主穿着,金色的比基尼。那样子很好看。
Phoebe: Yeah, oh, Princess Leia and the gold bikini, oh, every guy our age loved that.
莉亚公主穿金色比基尼,哦,我们这年纪的男人都很喜欢。
Rachel: Really! Um, um.
真的吗?-嗯,嗯。
Rachel: It's huge. Yeah, that's the moment, when-when, you know she stopped being a princess, and she became, you know, like, a woman, you know.
很重要的。那个时刻,她不再是个公主,她变成了,一个女人。
Did you ever do the-the Leia thing?
你曾扮过莉亚公主吗?
Phoebe: Oh, yeah, um-mm. Oh!
哦,是的,嗯哼。哦!
Rachel: Really? That-that great huh?
真的吗?有那么棒啊?
Phoebe: No it's just that I got this new pager and I have it on vibrate. See ya!
不,只是我买了新的传呼机,我把它调成“震动”。再见!
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Rachel: Hi you guys!
你们好啊!
Ross: Look who I found standing outside the Szechuan Dragon staring at a parking meter.
你看我在四川龙餐厅外找到谁了?她盯着停车收费表看。
Rachel: Mon. Hi! Hi.
嘿,莫妮卡!-嘿。
Rachel: Why aren't you at work? Oh, they-they sent me home.
你怎么没去上班?-哦,他们他们把我送回家了。
Rachel: Why?
为什么?
Monica: Because I don't work at the Szechuan Dragon.
-因为我并不是在四川龙餐厅上班。
Ross: Ok.
-好的。
Rachel: You really, really need to get some sleep, honey. I know I do.
你真的,真的需要睡一下,甜心。-我知道。
Ross: Hi. Hi.
嘿。-嘿。
Ross: Guess what? What?
你猜怎么着?-啥?
Ross: They published my paper. Oh, really?
有人要出版我的论文。-哦,真的吗?
Phoebe: Rach, look! Oh, hi! Where is my strong Ross Skywalker to come rescue me. There he is.
瑞秋,你看!我那强壮的罗斯天行者何时会来拯救我?他来了。
Joey: Fortune! This guy is so stupid. It's Count Rushmore! !
-哦!-这个家伙好笨。是“拉什莫尔伯爵”!!
Chandler: You know, you should really go on this show. All right, listen, I got three tickets to the Rangers tonight. What'd you say?
你真的该去参加这个节目。好了,听着,我有三张今晚巡游者队的票。你觉得如何?
Joey: I say, 'I am there!' Cool! Aw, is Ross going to? No, Janice.
我会说,我一定去!太棒了!哦,罗斯也会去吗?-不,是珍妮丝。
Joey: Jan-ice. 'Cause I, just, I feel bad for Ross, you know, we-we always go together, we're like the three hockey-teers, you know?
珍妮丝?因为我会替罗斯难过,你知道吗?我们总是一起去的,我们是曲棍球三兄弟啊。
Chandler: You know, I may be way out on a limb here, but do you, do you, have a problem with Janice?
注释:out on a limb:是一个实用的短语,在美国口语中经常出现。Dictionary.com对其的英文解释为:in a dangerous or compromising situation; vulnerable。翻译为中文的意思是“处于危险的境地”,“脆弱”。理解这个词的关键在于limb这个单词,limb在这里并非指“肢体”,而是“树枝”(tree branches),当你on a limb(爬到树枝之上),树枝随时可能折断,处境的危险不言而喻。该短语其实属于一种比喻性表达(figurative expression)。
我可能误会你了,但你是否不喜欢珍妮丝?
Joey: No, Yeeees. God, how do I say this. Uh...Oh, hi, you know that girl from the Greek restaurant with the hair?
没有,对啦。天啊,我该怎么说?哦,嘿,你知道希腊餐厅里,那个头发很蓬的女孩子?
Chandler: Ooh, that girl that I hate, eww, drives me crazy, eww, eww, oh!
哦,那个我很讨厌的女孩子?她快把我逼疯了。
Joey: Look, I don't hate Janice, she's-she's just a lot to take, you know.
听着,我不讨厌珍妮丝,只是她令人难以忍受。
Chandler: Well, there you go.
你说出来了吧。
Joey: Oh, hey. Come on man, don't look at me like that, she used to drive you nuts before too, remember?
哦,行了。别那样看着我,以前她也快把你逼疯了,记得吗?
Chandler: Well, I'm crazy about her now. I think this could be the Real Thing. Capital 'R'! Capital 'T'! Don't worry, those are the right letters.
但是我现在为她疯狂,这次可能是真的,我是说“真的”!别担心,我说的字母是对的。
Joey: Look, what do you want me to say?
你到底要我说什么?
Chandler: I want you to say that you like her!
我要你说你喜欢她!
Joey: I can't. It's like this chemical thing, you know.
我不能。就像化学反应,知道吗。
Joey: Every time she starts laughing, I just wanna pull my arm off just so I have something to throw at her.
每次她一开始笑,我就想把我的手臂拔下来,然后往她身上砸。
Chandler: Thanks for trying. Oh, and by the way there is no Count Rushmore!
谢谢你的努力。对了,根本就没有拉什莫尔伯爵!
Joey: Yeah, then-then who's the guy that painted the faces on the mountain?
那个在拉什莫尔山上雕塑了总统肖像的人是谁?
Ross: How could you've told her? Ross, I didn't think it would that big a deal.
你怎么可以告诉她?-罗斯,我想又没什么大不了的。
Ross: Oh, she didn't think it would be that big a deal.
哦,她认为没什么大不了的。
Rachel: Ok, who are you talking to when you do that?
哈,你这样子是在跟谁讲话?
Ross: Look, that was supposed to be like a private, personal thing between us.
这些应该是我们之间,很私密的对话。
Rachel: Ok, Ross, Phoebe is my girl friend, ok? We tell each other everything.
好吧,罗斯,菲比是我的女性好友,好吗?我们无话不谈的。
You know, I mean, come on, guys do the same thing, I mean, what about all that locker room stuff.
得了,男人也一样啊。那些更衣室里的对话呢?
Ross: That's different, ok. That's like, uh 'Who dated a stripper?' or 'Who did it on the back of the Staten Island Ferry?'
那又不一样了,我们会谈像是谁跟脱衣舞娘约会或谁在史坦顿岛渡轮的后舱做♥爱♥?
Rachel: Were both of those Joey? Yeah. Look, you don't, you don't talk about like, you know, your girlfriend and the intimate stuff you, you do with her.
这两个都是乔伊吧?-是的。但是不会谈女朋友,还有你们之间亲密的事。
Rachel: Not even with your best friend. Noo!
连最好的朋友也不谈?-不谈!
Rachel: That is so sad. You're missing out so much, Ross. I mean, the bonding and the sharing, you know. And-and knowing that someone else is going through the same thing you are.
真可悲啊。你们错过太多乐趣了,罗斯,那是种互相连结与分享的感觉。并知道他们也和你经历过一样的事。
Ross: Hmph. So what, you, you tell each other everything?
那,你们什么都跟对方说吗?
Rachel: Pretty much.
差不多啊。
Ross: Did you talk about the night of five times? Do you tell people about the night of five times?
你们有没有谈过一夜五次的纪录?你有没有告诉她们那次一夜五次的纪录?
Rachel: Uh, honey, yeah that was with Carol.
甜心,你那次是跟卡萝。
Ross: I know, but it's still worth mentioning, I think.
我知道,我想还是值得一提。
Phoebe: Relax every muscle in your body. Listen to the plinky plunky music.
全身肌肉放松。听着叮叮咚咚的音乐好。
Ok, now close you eyes, and think of a happy place. Ok, tell me your happy place.
好的,现在闭上你的眼睛,想一个很愉快的地方。告诉我让你快乐的地方是哪里。
Monica: Richard's living room, drinking wine.
理查家的客厅,一起喝酒。
Phoebe: All right. No, no, no, not a Richard thing, just put down the glass. And get out!
不,不,不,不可以跟理查有关,把酒杯放下。快出来!
Monica: Sorry, but that's my happy place.
对不起,那是让我快乐的地方。
Phoebe: Well, ok, fine, use my happy place. Ok, I'm just gonna, I have to ask that you don't move anything in there.
-好,我的快乐地方借你用,但别乱动东西。
Monica: All right, I'll try not to.
好,我会试着不乱动。
Phoebe: Ok. All right, so, you're in a meadow, millions of stars in the sky...Do you think breaking up with him was a huge mistake?
好。你在草地上天上有一片繁星。-你觉得分手是错误的吗?
Phoebe: Ok, there are no questions in the happy place. Ok, just, the warm breeze, and the moonlight flowing through the tree...
快乐的地方不准问问题。只有和煦的微风和从树上撒下的月光
Monica: I bet he's totally over me, I'll bet he's fine.
我赌他一定忘了我,我打赌他好得很。
Phoebe: All right, betting and wagering of any kind, are, I'm sure, not permitted in happy place.
快乐的地方,不允许赌博和下注。
Ok. Just-just, you know, the-the lovely waterfalls, and the, the trickling fountains. And the-the calming sounds of the babbling brook...
你懂的,那里只有美丽的瀑布、缓慢流动着的喷泉,还有潺潺小溪产生的平静音律
Monica: Ok, this isn't working. I'm still awake and now I have to pee.
好,一点用也没有。我还是醒着的,而且我得去尿尿。
Janice: So, I hear, you hate me!
我听说,你讨厌我!
Joey: I, ah, I never said hate, I was very careful about that.
我,我没说我讨厌你,我可是很小心的。
Janice: A little birdie told me something about you wanting to rip your arm off and throw it at me.
有一只小鸟告诉我,你想扯下手臂,丢到我身上。
Joey: And you got 'hate' from that? ! You're thinking a big leap there...All right, fine, fine, fine, fine, fine, we have got to do something about our little situation here Joey.
这样你就觉得我讨厌你?!你也太断章取义了吧-好吧这种情形,我们得想点策略。
So, this is my idea: you and me spending some quality time together. But what does that gonna do...For Chandler!
这是我的主意:你和我花点时间,好好相处。-但是那有什么关-为了钱德!
Joey: Ok. I'm in.
好吧,我加入。
Janice: Ok. All right. This is what we're gonna call it: 'Joey and Janice's DAY OF FUN!'
-好。这就叫做:乔伊和珍妮丝的逍遥一日游!
Joey: Does it have to be a whole day? Yes, because that's how long it takes to love me.
要一整天啊?-是的,因为这是让你爱上我需要的时间。
Joey: Yeah, I know, I sleep in the next room.
是,我知道,我睡在你们的隔壁。

老友记.本章节注释


注释:out on a limb:是一个实用的短语,在美国口语中经常出现。Dictionary.com对其的英文解释为:in a dangerous or compromising situation; vulnerable。翻译为中文的意思是“处于危险的境地”,“脆弱”。理解这个词的关键在于limb这个单词,limb在这里并非指“肢体”,而是“树枝”(tree branches),当你on a limb(爬到树枝之上),树枝随时可能折断,处境的危险不言而喻。该短语其实属于一种比喻性表达(figurative expression)。


《老友记》本章剧本下载