老友记 第三季 第二集

FriendsS03E02

Part1

2019年7月9日 13:56 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 3 Episode 2 : The one Where No-one’s Ready.


老友记第3季第2集: 没人准备好。

Joey: All right they got water, orange juice, and what looks like cider.
好,她们有水,柳橙汁,这个看起来像苹果汁。
Chandler: Taste it.
喝喝看吧。
Joey: Yep, it's fat. I drank fat!
对,这是一杯油,我喝了油!
Chandler: Yeah, I know, I did that two minutes ago.
我知道,两分钟前我才喝过的。
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Chandler: Hey, mister tux!
嘿,晚礼服先生!
Ross: Why aren't you guys dressed?
你们怎么还没换衣服?
Joey: We have a half hour.
还有半小时。
Ross: No, four minutes ago you had a half hour, we have to be out the door at twenty to eight.
不,那是四分钟前的事,我们必须在七点四十出门。
Joey: Relax, Ross, we'll be ready. It only takes us two minutes to get dressed.
放心,我们会准备好的,我们只要两分钟就着装完毕。
Ross: Well, you know, I'd feel a whole lot better if you got dressed now.
若你现在就换好,我会高兴点。
Chandler and Joey: Ok.
好。
Rachel: Hey-hey! Oh, look at you, all sexy.
看看你,多性感啊。
Ross: Really?
真的吗?
Rachel: Ooooh! Wow! ! Oh, hi.
哦!哇哦!!嘿!
Ross: Hi.
-嘿!
Rachel: How come you didn't come over earlier?
你怎么不早点过来?
Ross:'Cause, I'm a stupid, stupid man.
因为我真是笨得要命。
Joey: Hey, Ross, want some cider?
罗斯,要不要来点苹果汁?
Ross: No. So, um, let's see you're pretty close, huh. Make-up's on, hair's done.
不要,你快准备好了吧。妆化好了,头发梳好了。
Rachel: Yeah, I just have to get dressed.
我只要换衣服就好了。
Ross: Yay! And that takes what? Just six or seven minutes?
大概只要6或7分钟吧?
Rachel: Yeah! Once I figure out what I'm wearing.
是啊,只要我决定好要穿什么。
Joey: Glass of fat?
要不要喝点油?
Joey: What's the matter Ross? What, you're nervous about your speech?
怎么了?你是不是因为要演讲而紧张?
Ross: No! You wanna hear it?
不是!你要不要听听看?
Joey: Am I in it?
里面有提到我吗?
Ross: Uh, huh. Yeah, right after I thank everyone for giving money to the museum, I sing a song about the wonder that is Joey.
等我感谢完所有捐钱给博物馆的人,我就唱一首歌,歌颂乔伊的伟大。
Phoebe: Hello.
嘿!
Ross: Hey!
-嘿!
Joey: Whoa!
-哇!
Ross: Wow, hello! You look great!
嗨,你看起来真棒!
Phoebe: Thank you! I know, though.
谢谢你,虽然我已经知道了。
Ross: You see this, this is a person who is ready to go. Phoebe you, oh, you are my star.
看到没?这个人准备好,可以出发了。菲比,你…你真是我的偶像啊。
Phoebe: Ohh, well, you're my lucky penny.
那你就是我的幸运铜板。
Chandler: All right, I took the quiz, and it turns out, I do put career before men. Get up.
好,我做了测验,结果是我把事业放在比男人重要的位置了。起来。
Joey: What?
什么?
Chandler: You're in my seat.
你坐在我的位上。
Joey: How is this your seat?
为何这是你的位子?
Chandler:'Cause I was sitting there.
因为我刚才坐在这里。
Joey: But then you left.
但是你离开了。
Chandler: Well, it's not like I went to Spain. I went to the bathroom, you knew I was coming back.
拜托,我又不是去西班牙,我是去厕所,你明知道我会回来的。
Joey: What's the big deal, sit somewhere else.
那有什么大不了的,去坐别的地方嘛。
Chandler: The big deal is I was sitting there last, so, that's my seat.
真正大不了的就是我是最后坐在这里的人,所以这是我的位子。
Joey: Well, actually the last place you were sitting was in there. So...
事实上,你最后坐的地方是那里,所以...
Ross: You guys, you know what, you know what, it doesn't matter, because you both have to go get dressed before the big vein in my head pops. So...
各位,你们知道嘛?那个一点都不重要。你们俩都必须在我脑血管爆掉前换好衣服。所以
Chandler: All right, Ross, I just have to do one thing, really quickly, it's not a big deal. GET UP! !
好的,我只要再做一件事,这真的没什么大不了!起来!!
Monica: Hi. All: Hey.
嘿。-嘿。
Monica: Ooh, Phoebe, you look great!
哦,菲比,你看起来好美。
Phoebe: All right already.
好啦,早知道了。
Monica: Ooh, are you gonna do magic?
你要变魔术吗?
Ross: That's, that's funny. Change!
真好笑,给我换衣服去!
Monica: Hang on a second I just got in.
慢点,我才刚进门。
Ross: Look, I don't care. It starts at eight, we can't be late.
我才不管,晚会八点开始,我们不能迟到。
Phoebe: We could not, would not want to wait.
他不能、不会、也不愿等。
Ross: Look, our table is down in front, ok, my boss is gonna be there, everyone will see if we arrive after it starts.
我们的桌子在前方,我老板也会在那儿。若晚会开始后我们才进场,大家都看得到。
Monica: Has somebody been drinking my fat?
有人喝过我这一杯油吗?
Rachel: You guys, does this look like something the girlfriend of a paleontologist would wear?
这像是古生物学家的女友会穿的衣服吗?
Phoebe: I don't know, you might be the first one.
我不知道,你大概是首开先例吧。
Monica: Rach, did you check the machine?
瑞秋,你听答录机留言了吗?
Rachel: Uh, no. Wait, you know what, this is the outfit that makes my calves look fat. Never mind.
没有。等等,这件衣服会显得我小腿很粗,算了。
Chandler: Well, Joey, I wrote a little song today. It's called: Get Up.
乔伊,我今天写了一首歌歌名叫做“起来”。
Joey: All right! All right! You can have the chair.
好啦,椅子给你啦。
Chandler: Really?
真的?
Joey: Oh my, would you look at that!
天啊,你看看这个!
Phoebe: "Hi, it's me, I'm coming over now.
是我,我正要过去。
Hey, what if I'm already there when your playing this message?" Is that too spooky?
若你播放这则留言时我已经到了呢?是不是很诡异?
Ross: "Hi Rach, are you there? It's me, pick up. Rachel. Rach!"
“瑞秋,你在不在?是我,快接起来。瑞秋?”
Rachel: What? !
干嘛?!
Ross: Never mind.
没事。
Richard: "Monica, it's Richard. Call me."
莫妮卡,我是理查,打电话给我。
Monica: Is-is-is that message old or new? Old or new? ! Old or new? !
这则留言是新的还是旧的?新的还是旧的?
Ross: It's old, it's definitely old. Didn't you hear the, the double beep?
绝对是旧的,你没听到两声哔吗?
Monica: What if it's new?
若是新的怎么办?
I mean, we agreed not to talk again, unless we had something really important to say. Shouldn't I call him back?
我们说好不联络的,可能有重要的事,我该不该回电话?
Chandler: Honey, you did call him back. 'Cause, it's, it's really old.
甜心,你已经打过了,这是旧的留言。
Ross: Yeah, see Mon, listen, listen.
是啊,莫妮卡,你听着。
When Carol and I broke up, I went through the same thing. And you know what I did?
当卡萝与我分手时,我也经历一样的事。你知道我怎么做吗?
Monica: Huh?
哈?
Ross: I...go...dressed. Really, really quickly. Ok, ok. There we go, there we go.
我去换好衣服。真的要快一点,真的。好。这就对了。
Chandler: You know what, ok, fine.
你知道吗?好吧。
Don't get up, you just sit right there. I just hope, you don't mind, you know, my hand right here.
别起来了,就坐在那里吧。只希望你别介意我的手放在这里。
Op, not touching, can't get mad! Not touching can't get mad! Not touching, can't get mad!
没碰到,不能生气,没碰到,不能生气!没碰到,不能生气!
Phoebe: Ah! Oh my God! You r-r-rotten boys!
我的天啊,你们这些坏孩子!
Chandler and Joey: Sorry Phoebe.
抱歉,菲比。
Joey: I'm so sorry.
-抱歉。
Phoebe: What am I gonna do?
-我该怎么办?
Ross: No, no, don't, don't rub it! Don't! What gets out hummus? ! What gets out hummus? !
注释:hummus:鹰嘴豆泥(中东食品,将鹰嘴豆、油和大蒜捣碎而成)。
别乱抹,有什么可以去除豆泥?有什么可以去除豆泥?
Phoebe: Monica, Monica, you know what gets out hummus.
莫妮卡!有什么可以去除豆泥?
Monica: If it is a new message, what is he calling to say?
如果那个留言是新的,他到底打来说什么?
Phoebe: Ok, thanks. Yeah, I'll try that.
好,谢谢,我会试试看的。
Chandler: Maybe he's calling to say you're obsessive and crazy.
说不定他打来说你执迷不悟而且太疯狂。
Monica: So, should I call him back?
我该不该回电话给他?
The guys: Noo! NO!
不!
Chandler: All right, fine, you know what, we'll both sit in the chair.
很好,我们一起坐在椅子上。
Joey: Fine with me.
随便啊。
Chandler: I'm so comfortable.
我好舒服啊。
Joey: Me too. In fact, I think I might be a little too comfortable.
我也是,事实上,我可能有点太舒服了。
Chandler: All right!
-好吧。

老友记.本章节注释


注释:hummus:鹰嘴豆泥(中东食品,将鹰嘴豆、油和大蒜捣碎而成)。


《老友记》本章剧本下载