老友记 第三季 第三集

FriendsS03E03

Part3

2019年7月15日 14:50 推荐到豆瓣

Monica: Joey, this is you!
乔伊,这个是你!
Joey: Let me see. Oh, right. Oh, right!
让我看看。对啊。
Rachel: When did you go to a sperm bank?
你去精♥子银行?
Joey: Well, right after I did that sex study down at NYU. Hey, Remember that sweater I gave you for your birthday?
就在我参加,纽约大学的性研究之后你记不记得你生日时,我送你的毛衣?
Chandler: And that's how you bought it?
那是你用这样赚来的?
Joey: Noooo, that's what I was wearing when I donated. I'm kinda surprised there's any of my boys left.
不,那是我捐精♥子那天穿的。我真惊讶他们那儿,还会有我的小家伙。
Monica: Well, honey, it is pretty competitive. I mean I've got an actual rocket scientist here.
那里竞争很激烈的,还有真正的火箭科学家呢。
Joey: Maybe, I should call this place and get them to put my 'Days of Our Lives' gig on here.
或许我该叫他们,把我演的“我们的日子”放上去。
You know, juice this puppy up a little.
多增加点声势。
Phoebe: Hellooo! Hey. How's the maniac?
嘿。-嘿。-那个疯子如何了?
Phoebe: Oh, he's yummy. We did a little kissing.
他真迷人,我们接吻了。
Rachel: Phoebe, what are you doing?
菲比,你在做什么?
Phoebe: Oh, no, no, no. You know what, he's not into that stuff anymore. He quit, for me.
不,他不会再犯了,他为了我戒掉了。
Rachel: Pheebs, this guy has been obsessed with your sister, for God knows how long, ok, you don't just give up something like that.
那家伙迷恋你姐姐,天晓得到底有多久了。你不能就这样算了。
Phoebe: Look, he gave me his night vision goggles and everything.
他把他的夜视镜,和一切东西都交给我了。
Ross: You're taking the word of a guy who has night vision goggles?
一个有夜视镜的人,他说的话你也敢信?
Phoebe: What, he's not still following her. You think he is still following her?
他不再跟踪她了,你觉得他还在跟踪她吗?
Chandler: Pheebs, wake up and smell the restraining order.
菲比,快醒醒,感觉一下,什么叫禁制令吧。
Phoebe: What are you saying I should do?
你说我该怎么办?
Monica: I think, that if you really like this guy, you should just trust him.
若你真的很喜欢他,应该相信他才是。
Phoebe: Thank you, Monica.
谢谢你,莫妮卡。
Joey: Orrr, you could follow him and see where he goes.
或者你该跟踪他,看他去哪里。
Monica: Oh, that's what I would do, forget mine.
我也会这么做,忘了我刚说的吧。
Rachel: Oh my God, what happened?
天啊,发生什么事?
Janice: Oh. God, crazy Chandler. He spun me...off...the...bed!
钱德发神经,把我转一圈…然后推下床。。
Rachel: Wow! Spinning, that sounds like fun.
转圈圈啊,听起来很好玩。
Janice: Oh, I wish. No, you know he was just trying Ross's hug and roll thing.
我倒希望。他只是在试罗斯的那套“拥抱与翻滚”。
Rachel: Ross's what?
罗斯的什么?
Janice: You know what, where he hugs you and he kinda rolls you away and...Oh...my...God.
当他抱住你把你滚到旁边,再我的天啊!
Malcom: Phoebe? Yes? Yes! Oh.
菲比?-哦,是的。
Malcom: What're you doing?
你在做什么?
Phoebe: Oh, I was just here looking for, um, my um, my part of an old sandwich. Here it is! Oh. Oh!
我只是在找我的…吃过的旧三明治…在这里!
Malcom: Were-were you following me?
你在跟踪我吗?
Phoebe: Um, perhaps. Yes! Yes, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I was just afraid that you were still hung up on my sister.
可能吧。是的,我很抱歉。我怕你仍然迷恋我姐姐。
Malcom: So you spied on me. I can't believe you don't trust me.
所以你在监视我。我真不敢相信你不信任我。
Phoebe: Oh well, what do you know, there goes my identical twin sister. Just walking along looking like me.
你怎么会知道呢?我的双胞胎姐姐正好经过!一直走着,跟我长得一模一样。
What, is this just like a freakish coincidence, or did you know she takes this train?
这是个奇异的巧合,还是你早知道她会搭这班车?
Malcom: I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I tried to stop, but I couldn't. I'm so pathetic.
对不起…我试着停止,但控制不了。我真可悲。
Phoebe: No, no, it's not your fault. You know it's partly my fault, 'cause I made you quit cold turkey.
注释:cold turkey:犯瘾的症状。
不,不是你的错,我也有错。是我要你断然戒除这个毛病。
Sorry, no. Ok, well, I mean, I can't date you anymore, 'cause you're, you know Wow!
我不能再跟你约会了,因为你是,你知道的,哇!
But um, but I will definitely, definitely help you get over my sister.
但我一定会帮你忘了我姐姐,好吗?
Ok, stalk me for a while. Huh? Yeah, and, and, and, I'll be like an Ursula patch.
试着跟踪我一阵子,好吗?我就像乌苏拉的补丁。
Malcom: Uh-huh, I don't know.
我不知道。
Phoebe: Yeah, just, ok, look I'm going. Um, come on. Op, op, behind the pillar, which way am I gonna go?
你就,你看我正在走路!来吧。我遇到柱子了,我会往哪边走?
Joey: Hey. Hey. Where're you going? To the bank.
嘿。-嘿。-你要去哪里?-我要去银行。
Joey: Huh. Sperm or regular?
精♥子银行还是一般的。
Monica: Sperm.
精♥子银行。
Joey: So you're really doing this, huh?
你确定要做这件事?
Monica: Oh yeah, picked a guy, 37135.
是啊,我挑了一个男的,编号37135。
Joey: He sounds nice.
听起来不错。
Monica: Ah, l'd say so. He got brown hair, and green eyes.
的确,他有棕发和绿眼睛。
Joey: No kidding, hmm.
不是开玩笑吧?
Monica: What? No, I-I figured you would've picked a blond guy.
啥?-我以为你会选金发的。
Monica: Really? Why?
真的吗?为什么?
Joey: I don't know, I just always pictured you ending up with one of those tall, smart blond guys, name like...Hoyt.
我总是想像你和一个,高大聪明的金发男子,叫“荷依”这样的名字。
Monica: Hoyt?
荷依?
Joey: It's a name, yeah. I saw you in this, you know, this great house with a big pool.
那是个名字,没错。我看到你在一间很棒的,有泳池的大房子。
Monica: Yeah, is-is he a swimmer?
他是游泳选手吗?
Joey: He's got the body for it.
他可是有那种身材的。
Monica: I like that. What?
我喜欢。什么?
Joey: You guys have one of those signs that says: 'We don't swim in your toilet, so don't pee in our pool,' you know.
你们有个牌子写着:“我们不在你的厕所游泳,所以别在我们的池子尿尿。”
Monica: We do not have one of those signs.
我们才不会有那种牌子。
Joey: Sure you do, it was a gift from me. Oh! And you have these three great kids.
你会有的!那是我送的礼物。然后你会有三个很棒的孩子。
Monica: Two girls and a boy? Yeah!
两个女孩和一个男孩?-对!
Monica: And, and, and they wear those little water wings, you know. And they're, they're running around on the deck.
他们戴着救生圈,绕着泳池边跑。
Then Hoyt wraps this big towel around all three of them.
然后荷依用毛巾围住他们三个。
Joey: Sure! But hey, you know this way sounds good too.
是啊。但是,你知道,这样听起来也不错。
Monica: Yeah.
是啊。
Joey: Oh Monica. Wow, this guy's an astronaut. That would've been cool, for like a day.
这家伙是宇航员?这样虽然很酷,但不会维持多久。
Joey: I called the sperm bank today, they haven't sold a single unit of Tribianni. Nobody wants my product.
我打电话给精♥子银行。崔比亚尼的小家伙,一点儿也没卖出去。没有人要我出产的。
I mean, I-I-I don't get it Maybe if they met me in person.
我不懂。可能他们没亲眼见到我。
Rachel: Honey, you got a little thing on your...
你沾到一点在
Joey: Get it? Yeah.
弄掉了吧?-是啊。
Ross: Hello. Hello.
嗨。-嗨。
Ross: Hey. Uh, Chan, can I uh, can I talk to you for a second?
钱德,我可以跟你谈一下吗?
Chandler: Sure. What's up?
当然,什么事?
Ross: Just one uh, one additional relationship thought.
这是一件关于男女之间的事。
Um, something you probably, are already familiar with, uh, women talk!
这件事你大概已经知道了。女人会互相传话的。

老友记.本章节注释


注释:cold turkey:犯瘾的症状。


《老友记》本章剧本下载