老友记 第三季 第四集

FriendsS03E04

Part3

2019年7月15日 14:52 推荐到豆瓣

Ross: Oh. Guess who's here. It's the toughest guy in toy land, Ben.
看看谁来了!是玩具王国里最勇敢的人,班!
'Real American hero. I'm G.I.Joe!' Drop the Barbie, drop the Barbie.
真正的美国英雄 我是大兵乔!把芭比娃娃放下。
Rachel: G.I.Joe? You really think he's gonna fall for that?
大兵乔?你真的觉得他会喜欢那玩意儿?
Joey: G.I.Joe! Cool! Can I play?
大兵乔?好棒,我可以玩吗?
Ross: Look Ben, it's a toy that protects U.S. oil interests overseas! Go Joe! !!
班,你看,这个玩具 保护了美国海外油股! 加油,乔!
Phoebe: Helloo! Oh! Phoebe! There you are! No it's not, sorry.
嘿!哦! 菲比,你在这儿啊。 不,我不是,抱歉。
Joey: But Phoebe, wait! Wait! Phoebe. Phoebe!
菲比,等等!
Phoebe: Oh, Joey! Oh, ok, see I didn't, I didn't recognize you wearing, in those...pants.
乔伊啊,我刚没认出你来 因为你穿着这条裤子。
Joey: Listen, that TV movie I went in for? Did you hear anything? I think I got a shot at it.
我参加试镜的电视电影有任何回音吗?我想我应该很有机会的。
Phoebe: Yes! They called, you didn't get it! Ok, I mean, you didn't get it, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
对,他们打来了!你没有入选!好吗?我是说你落选了。对不起。
Joey: It's ok, these things happen.
没关系,这种事本来就会发。
Phoebe: But they shouldn't happen, you know what, you're, you're in a terrible, terrible business.
但是不应该发生,你知道吗?你进的这一行,真的好可怕。
Oh God, I don't wanna be the person who makes your face look like that, Aw.
我不想成为,那个让你难过的人。
Joey: I'm I'm ok. See.
我没事的,你看。
Phoebe: Oh, now you're sad and creepy, oh. You know what, I'm I'm sorry I quit, ok, I just quit.
你看起来很难过并且毛骨悚然。我很抱歉,我要辞职。
Joey: No! No, no you can't quit! You're the best agent I ever had! Look, Pheebs, rejection is part of being an actor, you can't take it personal.
不,你不能辞职!你是我遇过最好的经纪人。当一个演员本来就会被拒绝,你不能过于自责。
Phoebe: Not personal, really? Well they said that they never met an Italian actor with a worse Italian accent.
他们说没遇过一个意大利演员,有这么怪的意大利腔。
Joey: They actually said that?
他们真的这么说?
Phoebe: Yeah. Ooh God, there's that face again! See? I can't do this job! I...
天啊,又是那种表情。你看,我不能做这个工作
Joey: No, no, see this's this's why you have to do this job, agents always lie.
这就是为何你得做这份工作。经纪人都得说谎。
You know, Estelle just says stuff like 'They went another way', but this, I can use this. I can work on a new accent.
艾斯黛总是说 "他们要另一种方式"。但是这一点嘛,我可以改进。我可以学一种新的腔调。
Phoebe: Yeah ok, no if it helps you, ok. Yeah.
好,若对你有帮助,那就好了。
Ross: You'll never get me, Joe! !!
你抓不到我,乔!!!
Janice: Chandler.
钱德。
Chandler: Hello, Janice.
你好,珍妮丝。
Janice: What're you doing here?
你在这里干什么?
Chandler: Oh, just a bit of shopping. How've you been?
只是买买东西而已。你还好吗?
Janice: Are you being British? !
你在装英国腔吗?!
Chandler: No. Not anymore.
再也不会了。
Janice: Why are you shopping here? You don't live in this neighborhood. Were you here waiting for me?
你怎么在这里买东西?你又不住在这一带。你是不是在这里等我?
Chandler: Yeah huh. I'm just uh, you know, picking up some things for a party.
我只是…要买一点派对用的东西。
Janice: Barley? What kind of party serves barley?
大麦?什么样的派对会供应大麦?
Chandler: Well, I'm sorry if my friends aren't as sophisticated as yours.
很抱歉,我的朋友不像你朋友那么有水准。
Janice: Where is this party?
派对在哪里举行?
Chandler: Here in Chelsea.
就在切尔西。
Janice: Whose party is it?
是谁的派对?
Chandler: A woman's.
一个女人的。
Janice: What woman? !
哪个女人?!
Chandler: Chelsea.
切尔西。
Janice: Ok, you know, one of two things is happening here. Either you're seeing somebody behind my back, which would make you the biggest jerk on the planet.
或者你是背着我跟别人约会,然后成了世界第一混♥蛋。
Or else you're pretending that you're seeing somebody, which just makes you so pathetic that I could start crying right here in the cereal aisle.
或者就是你假装跟别人约会。让你成为最可悲的人,我会立刻在此为你哭泣。
So like which of these two guys do you wanna be?
这两种男人,你想当哪一种?
Chandler: Could I be that guy?
我可以当那个人吗?
Phoebe: Ok, so we got some more good rejections, lots of stuff to work on.
我们收到很多善意的拒绝,有很多地方要改进。
Joey: Ok, shoot.
好,说吧。
Phoebe: Ok, um, oh, the zoo commercial.
好,那个动物园广告。
Joey: I didn't get it?
我没得到那个角色?
Phoebe: No. They said that you 'weren't believable as a human being.' Oh, you work on that.
他们说你简直不像个人类。
Joey: Ok, what else?
所以你可以针对这一点改进。
Phoebe: Um, the off Broadway play people said that 'you were pretty but dumb.'
很好。还有呢?那些非百老汇戏剧界的人,说你好看可是很笨。
Joey: Oh. Oh no wait, I'm sorry, that's 'pretty dumb.'
哦。 等等,对不起,他们是说你好笨。
Joey: Look, it's ok, no, no, no, really, look um, I really appreciate this Pheebs, but, I think I'm gonna have to go back to Estelle.
看,没关系啊,不,是真的。听着,我很感谢你,但是,我还是回去找艾斯黛好了。
Phoebe: Oh.
哦。
Joey: Yeah, well don't get me wrong, you're a better agent than she is, but, at least with her I don't wanna blow my pretty dumb brains out.
别误会,你当经纪人当得比她好,但是,至少我跟着她,我这非常笨的脑袋还保得住。
Phoebe: Yeah, no, I understand.
是的,不,我能了解。
Joey: You do? Thanks. Yeah. Ok. Sorry.
你可以吗?谢谢你。 是的。 好吧。 抱歉。
Joey: Wait a minute. What?
等一下。 干啥?
Joey: Wait a minute, did you just make all that stuff up to get out of being my agent.
等一下。你是不是故意编这些出来,就不用当我的经纪人了?
Phoebe: Oh, you caught me. I am so busted.
注释:busted:被当场逮住。
哦,被你发现了。我真失败。
Joey: That's ah what I suspected ah.
我就是这么怀疑的。
Chandler:...And then I just, you know, threw the bag of barley at her, and ran out of the store.
然后我只好 把一袋大麦丢到她身上,然后逃出那间店。
Monica: My God! Chandler, we said be 'aloof' not 'a doof'.
天啊,我们叫你表现冷漠,不是像个笨蛋。
Chandler: I've actually ruined this, haven't I? It's time for the good ice cream now, right?
我这次真的搞砸了,对吧?这次可以吃,真正的冰淇淋了吗?
Monica: It's time. Yeah, it is. Ok.
是时候了 没错,可以了。 好。
Monica: You know what, everything's gonna be ok. You know why? 'Cause you got 65 grams of fat coming your way.
你知道吗?一切都没问题的,知道为什么吗?因为这样你就可以增肥65克了。
Chandler: Hello. Hi, Janice! Can you hold on for a second? Ok. Ok, what do I do?
珍妮丝,你可以等一下吗?好,我该怎么办?
Rachel: Shoot I don't know, this is totally unprecedented.
我不知道,这是史无前例的。
Monica: If if we ever did what you did a man would never call. Yeah. Hello!
若我们做出像你一样的事,男人绝不会再打来了。 好。 嘿!
Monica: Ok, you know what, I got it, I got it, pretend you just woke up, ok, that will throw her off. Be sleepy.
我知道了,假装你刚睡醒,这样就可以摆脱她了睡意惺忪。
Rachel: Yes, and grumpy.
对,脾气暴躁。
Chandler: What are you, stop naming dwarves!
你们怎么 ?别开始数小矮人的名字!
Hello, Janice. Hi, I'm so glad, you called, I know I've been acting a really weird, lately.
嘿,珍妮丝。我很高兴你打来。我知道我最近的表现很怪,那是因为我太爱你了。
And, it's just because I'm crazy about you, and, I just got...stupid, and, scared, and s...
我就变得很蠢,又很害怕...
and stupid a couple of more times. I'm sorry. Really? ! Really? !
然后就变得非常笨。我很抱歉。真的?!真的?!
Rachel: He's soo lucky, if Janice were a guy, she'd be sleeping with somebody else by now.
他真幸运,若珍妮丝是男的…她现在已经跟别人上床了。
Chandler: I love you too.
我也爱你。
Monica: Aw, Soo unfair.
真是太不公平了。
Carol: G.I.Joe. G.I.Joe? !
大兵乔?!
Ross: Hey, I don't know what to tell you guys that's the doll he chose.
我不知如何告诉你们,但他真的选了这个玩具。
Susan: What'd you do, dipped it in sugar?
你怎么做的?把玩具沾糖吗?
Ross: G.I.Joe's in, Barbie's out. And if you guys can't deal with it, that's just your 'too bad.'
听着,大兵乔获胜,芭比娃娃出局了。如果你们不能接受,那你们就太糟糕了。
Monica: What are you being such a weenie for? So he has a Barbie, big deal. You used to dress up like a woman.
你干嘛这么小家子气,他有个芭比,有什么大不了?你以前都打扮得像女生。
Ross: What?
什么?
Monica: Well, you used to dress up in Mom's clothes all the time.
你以前都穿妈的衣服啊?
Ross: What're you talking about?
你在说什么啊?
Monica: The big hat, the pearls, the little pink handbag.
宽帽子、珍珠、粉红小手提包。
Ross: Ok, you are totally making this up.
好,这些都是你编出来的。
Monica: How can you not remember? You made us call you...Bea.
你怎么可能不记得?你还要我们叫你 "碧"啊。
Ross: Oh God.
哦天啊。
Susan: I've literally never been this happy.
我真的从没这么快乐过。
Monica: Wasn't there a little song?
不是还有一首歌吗?
Carol: Oh please God, let there be a song.
拜托,老天,来一首歌吧。
Ross: There was no song. There was no song!
没歌。根本没有什么歌!
Monica: 'I am Bea.' Ok.
我是碧。 好吧。
Monica:'I drink tea.'
我喝茶。
Ross: Ok, that's, that's enough. '...Won't you, won't you, won't you...'
行了,够了! 你要不要 你要不要,你要不要
Ross: Won't you dance around with me. A ha! !!
你要不要在我身旁跳舞? 哈哈!!!
Young Ross: 'I am Bea. I drink tea. Won't you dance around with...' Ohhh!
我是碧。我喝茶。你要不要在我身旁跳 。
Young Monica: Ross!!!
罗斯!!!

老友记.本章节注释


注释:busted:被当场逮住。


《老友记》本章剧本下载