老友记 第三季 第五集

FriendsS03E05

Part1

2019年7月15日 14:53 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 3 Episode 5 : The one With Frank Jr.


老友记第3季第5集: 小福兰克。

Chandler: Hey! Hey!
嘿! 嘿!
Chandler: Hey hey hey. So what happened? Did a forest tick you off?
注释:tick off:惹恼; 激怒。
怎么回事,森林惹到你了?
Joey: No. You know how we're always saying we need a place for the mail.
我们一直说需要一个放信件的地方。
Chandler: Yeah!
是啊。
Joey: Well, I started building one. But then I decided to take it to the next step.
然后,所以我就动工了,然后呢 我决定更上一层楼。
Chandler: You're building a post office?
你要盖邮局?
Joey: No, an entertainment unit, with a mail cubby built right in. It's a one day job, max.
不是,是一个娱乐专用柜。内含信件柜。顶多一天就能搞定。
Chandler: Ok. My word! Those are snug.
好。天呐!还真贴身啊。
Joey: Oh yeah. These are my old work pants, Sergio Valente's.
这是我的旧工作裤,"塞尔吉奥瓦伦特"。
Joey: Power saw kinda got away from me there.
刚才电锯有点失控。
Rachel: Hey Pheebs. Hey! Any sign of your brother?
嘿,菲比。 嘿! 你弟出现了吗?
Phoebe: No, but he's always late.
还没,不过他很爱迟到。
Rachel: I thought you only met him once?
你不是只见过他一次?
Phoebe: Yeah, I did. I think it sounds like you know big sistery, you know, 'Frank's always late.' So.
是啊。这样讲很像姐姐的样子,"弗兰克老是迟到"。
Rachel: Well relax, he'll be here.
别急,他会来的。
Phoebe: No, I know, I'm just nervous. You know I, it's just you know mom's dead, don't talk to my sister, Grandma's been sleeping a lot lately.
我知道,我只是很紧张。我妈死了,我不和我姐说话。外婆最近都在睡觉。
It's just like the last desperate chance to have a family, you know, kinda thing. You're so sweet to wait with me.
这是我拥有家人的最后机会。你真好,还陪我等。
Rachel: Well, actually Gunther sent me. You're not allowed to take cups out here, it's a thing.
事实上,是甘瑟叫我来的,杯子不能拿出来。
Chandler: Does anyone else think David Copperfield is cute?
还有谁觉得大卫科波菲尔可爱?
Monica: No, but he told me, he thinks you're a fox.
没有,不过他告诉我,他觉得你很辣哦。
Chandler: All right, Janice, likes him. In fact she likes him so much she put him on her freebie list.
珍妮丝喜欢他。事实上,她非常喜欢他,把他放进她的名人性幻想名单里。
Joey: Her what?
她的什么?
Chandler: Well, we have a deal, where we each get to pick five celebrities that we can sleep with, and the other one can't get mad.
我们说好,一人可以挑五个名人上床。另一个人不准生气。
Ross: Ah, the heart of every healthy relationship. Honesty, respect, and sex with celebrities.
每一对儿健康男女关系的中心是:诚实、尊重、与名人上床。
Monica: So, Chandler, who's on your list?
你的名单有谁?
Chandler: Ah, Kim Basinger, Cindy Crawford, Halle Berry, Yasmine Bleeth, and ah, Jessica Rabbit.
金贝辛格、辛迪克劳馥、哈利贝、杰丝敏布丽丝和兔子杰西卡。
Chandler: Ah, Now, you do realize that she's a cartoon, and way out of your league?
你知道她是卡通人物,而且你根本配不上她吧?
Chandler: I know, I know, I just always wondered if I could get her eyes to pop out of her head.
我知道,我是看看,我能不能让她的眼珠弹出来。
Joey: Hey, Monica, who would yours be?
嘿,莫妮卡,你会选谁?
Monica: First, I need a boyfriend, then I can have a list.
我得先交男朋友,才能列名单。
Joey: It's a game Mon. Rach, how about you?
只是个游戏,莫。瑞秋,你呢?
Rachel: Oh, I don't know, I guess, Chris O'Donnell, John F.Kennedy, Jr. , Daniel Day Lewis, Sting, and Parker Stevenson.
不晓得,应该是克里斯奥唐纳、 小约翰F肯尼迪丹、尼尔戴路易斯、史汀和帕克斯蒂文森。Ross: Spiderman?
《蜘蛛侠》?
Rachel: Hardy Boy.
《硬汉》。
Chandler: Peter Parker. Thank you.
是彼得帕克。 谢谢。
Rachel: What about you honey, who would be on your list?
你呢?你会选谁?
Ross: Why, you know, that that kinda thing requires some serious thought.
这种事需要深思熟虑。
First, I'll divide my prospective candidates into categories...
我会先把可能人选分门别类...
Chandler: What a geek!
真是个书呆子!
Phoebe: Everybody this is Frank! This is my half brother Frank. Oh, hi.
各位,这是弗兰克,我同父异母的弟弟。 哦,嘿。
Phoebe: This is everybody. This is, this is Ross.
就是他们。这是罗斯。
Frank: How are you? Hey.
你好吗? 嘿。
Phoebe: Chandler. Hi. Hi. Joey. Hey hey! Hey. This is Monica.
钱德。 嘿。 乔伊。 嘿。 嘿。 这是莫妮卡。
Frank: Whoa! And this is Rachel. Hi! Whoa! !
哇! 这是瑞秋。 嘿。 哇!!
Phoebe: I'm gonna get coffee, for us.
我去倒点咖啡。
Frank: Hey, how do you guys get anything done?
你们男人怎么有心思做得了事?
Chandler: We don't, really.
我们是没做什么事。
Rachel: Well, so now, do you guys have a lot of big plans?
你们有什么计划吗?
Phoebe: Oh yeah! Yeah, no, we're gonna connect, you know bond, and everything.
有,我们要好好的联络感情。
Frank: Yeah, I was thinking maybe we could go out down to Time Square and pick up some ninja stars.
我们会去时代广场,买几个忍者明星。
And, oh, um, my friend Larry, he wants me to take a picture of a hooker.
我朋友,赖瑞,托我拍妓♥女的照片。
Chandler: You know, we really don't take advantage of living in the city. I know.
我们都没有充分利用住在这里的优势。 我知道。
Joey: Oh, sorry. Did I get ya?
抱歉,我钻到你了?
Chandler: No, you didn't get me! It's an electric drill, you get me, you kill me!
没有,你没有钻到我!那是电钻。你要是钻到我,我就死了!
Joey: Calm down, do you want this unit or not?
别激动,你要不要这个柜子嘛?
Chandler: I do NOT want this unit! !
我不要这个柜子!
Joey: Well, you should've told me that before, I'm not a mind reader.
你应该早告诉我的,我又不会读心术。
Hey, we're out of beer. Ok, I'm going to Monica's.
没有啤酒了,我要去莫妮卡那边。
Chandler: Fine!
很好!
Monica: Hey! Where're ya heading in those pants? 1982?
你穿这样要去哪里?1982年?
Joey: Oh Monica, listen, I ah, I saw down at the hardware store, they got those designer tiles on sale, if you wanna redo your bathroom floor.
对了,我在装潢建材店,看到名牌瓷砖在特价。你可以重铺浴室地板。
Monica: What's wrong with my bathroom floor?
我的浴室地板怎么了?
Joey: Nothing. It's just old and dingy, that's all.
没什么,只是又旧又暗。
Monica: I highly doubt that.
没有这回事。
Joey: Oh yeah? If you ah, move your hamper, you can see the color the tile used to be. Yeah.
真的?你把筐移开,就能看到瓷砖原来的颜色。
Monica: I can't live like this! What what are we gonna do? What are we gonna do?
这样我怎么住!怎么办?
Joey: Relax, relax. Here, hold this. This old stuff comes right up. I'll show ya.
别激动,拿着。瓷砖一撬就掉,我弄给你看。
Monica: Little more than I wanted to see.
你给我看的比我想象的还多。
Joey: Aw! Look at that, every inch of this is glued down. It'd take forever to pry this up.
哇!你看看,黏得多死啊。撬也撬不完。
You should ah, you should just leave it.
我看你别管了。
Monica: I can't leave it! You gouged a hole in my dingy floor.
怎么能不管,你在我的旧地板上撬了个洞。
Joey: Eh! There you go.
这样就好了。
Monica: Aww. Yeah that's nice, you know we could put it back there after the surgeons remove it from your colon!
挺好的。等外科医生把这个从你的结肠取出来之后就可以放回原位了!

老友记.本章节注释


注释:tick off:惹恼; 激怒。


《老友记》本章剧本下载