老友记 第三季 第五集

FriendsS03E05

Part2

2019年7月15日 14:53 推荐到豆瓣

Phoebe: Oh, ew! What?
哦! 什么?
Phoebe: Yeah, I know what I wanted to ask you. Um, can you roll your tongue?
我知道我要问什么了,你会卷舌头吗?
'cause I can, and my mom couldn't, and I thought you know, I figured that was something I got from our dad.
因为我会,但是我妈不会。我想那一定是爸的遗传。
Frank: What, wait, you mean like this?
等一下,你是说这样?
Phoebe: Yeah, yeah. You can do it too, yeah.
对,你也会。
Frank: You're not doing it.
你没有卷啊。
Phoebe: Oh right, ok, yeah, my mom could, and I can't. We don't have that...
好吧。所以是我妈会,我不会。我们这一点不一样...
Frank: When's your birthday?
你的生日是哪一天?
Phoebe: February 16th.
2月16日。
Frank: I know a guy who's the 18th.
我认识一个18日的人。
Phoebe: That's close. When's yours?
蛮近的。你的生日呢?
Frank: October 25th.
10月25日。
Phoebe: That's the same month as Halloween. Yeah.
跟万圣节同一个月。 是的。
Phoebe: Yeah. So, um, what kinda things do you like to do at home?
你在家里喜欢做什么?
Frank: Melt stuff.
熔化东西。
Ross: Ok, I've got three of my five.
好,我已经挑了三个。
Rachel: Three of your five, what?
三个什么?
Ross: Celebrities I'm allowed to sleep with.
可以上床的名人。
Rachel: Oh my God! You are giving this a lot of thought.
天哪,你还真慎重。
Ross: Hey, it's hard, ok? I only have two spots left.
很难挑好吗?我只剩两个空缺。
Chandler: All right, so who you got it narrowed down to?
你筛选出谁了?
Ross: Okay, Elizabeth Hurely.
伊丽莎白赫莉。
Chandler: Oooh hoo, very attractive, forgiving.
哦,很迷人,心胸宽大。
Ross: Susan Sarandon.
苏珊莎兰登。
Chandler: Eh, You know what? She's too political.
她太热衷政治了。
She'd probably make you donate four cans of food first.
她可能会叫你先捐四个罐头。
Ross: And Isabella Rosselini.
还有伊莎贝拉罗塞里尼。
Ross: Very hot. Very sexy.
很辣、很性感。
But ah, you know, she's too international, you know she's never gonna be around.
但是太国际化了,她不会跑来美国的。
Rachel: So? So, you gotta play the odds, pick somebody who's gonna be in the country like all the time.
所以呢? 所以你得掌握胜算。挑一个会一直在国内的人。
Rachel: Yeah, 'cause that's why you won't get Isabella Rosselini, geography.
对啊,你之所以得不到她,是地理因素。
Phoebe: Ok so, by melting, you meant melting.
你说的"熔化"就是熔化啊。
Frank: Yeah.
是啊。
Phoebe: So is it like art?
这是艺术吗?
Frank: Yeah, you can melt art. Hey, can I use your phone?
要熔化艺术也可以。可以借个电话吗?
Phoebe: Um, yeah sure. Why, you wanna call your mom?
当然,你要打给你妈?
Frank: No, I wanna melt it.
不是,我想拿来熔化。
Phoebe: Oh, well um, not right now.
现在不行。
You know what I think I'm just gonna go to bed, I think the fumes are giving me a headache, so.
我要去睡了,烟熏得我头痛。
Frank: Yeah!
好!
Phoebe: Good night, bro.
晚安,老弟。
Frank: Good night.
晚安。
Phoebe: Here. You know, just in case.
拿去。以防万一。
Frank: Oh, excellent.
太好了。
Monica: What kind of karate is that?
那是什么空手道?
Phoebe: No kind. He just makes it up.
什么都不是。那是他自创的。
Monica: So how's it go with you guys?
你们处得怎样?
Phoebe: So far, it kind of blows.
目前为止还是蛮烂的。
I don't know, I just thought, you know, that he'd feel more like a brother,
我以为他会更有兄弟的感觉,
you know, like you and Ross, just like close and connected and...
就像你和罗斯,亲密融洽...
Monica: Oh honey, we're close now but you you wouldn't believe the years of of noogies, and wedgies, and flying wedgies, and atomic wedgies, and...
哦甜心,现在是很亲,但是以前我们敲脑壳,扯内♥裤,飞翔级扯内♥裤,原子级扯内♥裤...
That's where the waistband actually goes over your head.
然后裤腰就会被扯到头上来。
Phoebe: Ah! ! Oh, we used to drive each other crazy playing the shadow game.
啊!! 我们还玩影子游戏让对方发狂。
Phoebe: Oh, how do you play the shadow game? Oh, how do you play the shadow game?
什么是影子游戏? 什么是影子游戏?
Phoebe: I just asked you. I just asked you.
我在问你啊。 我在问你啊。
Phoebe: I don't have time for this.
我没空跟你闹。
Monica: No, that is what the game is. Which you just gave up really quickly.
这就是影子游戏。 你放弃得真快。
Chandler: Have you seen Joey?
有看到乔伊吗?
Monica: What's the matter?
怎么了?
Chandler: Oh, just this! You know what, it's my fault really, because the couch is where we usually keep the varnish.
就是这个!其实是我不好,沙发就是用来放亮光漆的。
Joey: Hey, somebody wanna hand me one of those tiles?
有没有人把瓷砖拿给我?
Chandler: What's going on?
怎么回事?
Monica: He's retiling my floor.
他在帮我重铺地板。
Chandler: You! Spackle boy! Get up!
泥水匠!给我起来!
Monica: Ah ah ah, hey you started this, you'll finish it.
啊,你要有始有终。
Chandler: He started mine first!
是我先受害的!
Phoebe: Build the unit Cinderellie, lay the tile Cinderellie.
辛德瑞拉(灰姑娘)去做柜子,辛德瑞拉(灰姑娘)去铺瓷砖。
Frank: Whoa! Big octopus.
哇!大章鱼。
Phoebe: Hello. Oh my God, I totally forgot! Well can't someone else do it?
嘿。天哪,我都忘了。不能找别人吗?
But, I have company. Yeah, no look, that's all right I'll come in.
但是我有客人。没关系,我去。
Ok. Um, Frank, I'm really sorry but I have to go into work.
对不起,我得去工作。
It's it's one of my regulars and he's insisting that I do him so.
我的一个熟客坚持要让我做。
Frank: Hey, what kind of work do you do?
你在做什么工作?
Phoebe: Oh! I'm a masseuse. I give people massages and stuff.
我是按♥摩师。我帮客人按♥摩。
Frank: You you work at one of those massage parlors?
你在按♥摩院工作?
Phoebe: Well, you know, we don't call it that, but yeah!
我们不那样叫,不过没错。
Frank: Wow! That's wild! No, I had no idea.
好劲爆。我完全不知道。
Phoebe: All righty. I'll be back in in a little bit. Unless, you wanna come with me?
好吧。我过一会儿就回来。除非你想跟我去。
Frank: You mean like watch?
你是说去看吗?
Phoebe: No, no, you can get one yourself. It'll be on the house! You know, what are big sisters for?
不是,你也可以接受服务,而且是免费招待。不然要姐姐干什么?
Frank: Well, I don't think this, you know.
我并不想这个,你知道吗?
Phoebe: No, no, no, I wouldn't do you myself, I mean that would be weird.
不。我不会亲自招呼你,那样很奇怪。
Yeah, no, I'll get one of the other girls to do it. Oh, this is so much fun! Yey! Are you excited?
我会请其他小姐来为你做。真好玩!你兴奋吗?
Frank: Yeah! Hey, do Monica and Rachel work there?
是的。莫妮卡和瑞秋也在那里工作吗?
Monica: It's beautiful! It's like the first bathroom floor there ever was. Whoa! What're you going in there for?
好漂亮!就跟之前地板的样子一样。你想进去干什么?
Chandler: You want, like, a number?
你想知道,大便或小便吗?
Ross: Hi! Bye! Hey!
嘿! 再见!嘿!
Ross: Ok, I'm done with my choices, these are final.
好,我选好了。这是最后名单。
Rachel: Well, it's about time. Yeah, very official.
你也该选好了。 是啊,好正式。
Ross: Oh, yeah, well, you know Chandler printed it up on his computer.
对,这是钱德用他的电脑打印的。
Monica: And who laminated it?
谁拿去压膜的?
Ross: That was me.
是我。
Rachel: All right let me see. Uma Thurman, Winona Ryder, Elizabeth Hurley, Michelle Pfieffer, and Dorothy Hammel?
拿来我看看。乌玛瑟曼、薇诺娜瑞德、伊莉莎白赫莉、米歇尔法伊弗和多萝西哈米尔?
Ross: Hey, it's my list!
嘿,这是我的名单!
Rachel: Okay honey, you do realize she only spins like that on ice.
你知道她只有在冰上,才会一直转吧。
Frank: Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Y'know, ow!
嗷!
Phoebe: Hey! Hey! What's going on? She broke my arm.
怎么了? 她扭断了我的手。
Girl: He touched my fanny. No, she touched mine first!
他摸我的屁股。 是她先摸我的!
Girl: That's my job!
那是我的工作!
Frank: So wait, what's the deal here, I can have sex with you, but I can't touch you?
什么意思?我可以跟你做♥爱,却不能摸你?
Phoebe and Girl: Ewww! !!
呀!!!
Phoebe: You can't have sex with her!
你不能跟她做♥爱!
Girl: What'd you think I was, a hooker?
你以为我是妓♥女?
Frank: No, ok, I know, you're a masseuse, it's cool, I'm not a cop.
不,我知道你是按♥摩师,冷静点,我又不是警察。


《老友记》本章剧本下载