老友记 第三季 第五集

FriendsS03E05

Part3

2019年7月15日 14:54 推荐到豆瓣

Phoebe: Ok, Jasmine, can you, can you ask Mr. Whiffler if he can wait for like five minutes.
你去请威佛先生等5分钟。
Jasmine: Fine. I don't like you! !
好。我不喜欢你!!
Phoebe: So that's what you thought I did! ! God! That's not what I do!
你以为我是干那行的!!天哪!我不是干那行的。
Frank: Wait, that's that's, what that's not what you do?
等等,你不是干那行的?
Phoebe: Nooo! Oh! Why would you think that?
不是!你怎么会这么想?
Frank: I don't know, I mean, you know, it's, this is the city, you know, I just, I mean, I, I don't know.
不知道,这是城里嘛。我是说,我不知道。
Phoebe: Whatever, it's the perfect end to the perfect weekend, anyway.
随便,好一个完美的周末,完美的句点。
Frank: Oh, wait, no, you're right, no, it was perfect and uh, I can't believe that I screwed it up so bad.
等一下。你说得没错,真的很完美。我居然把它搞砸了。
Phoebe: You really thought it was perfect?
你觉得很完美?
Frank: Well, no, maybe maybe it wasn't perfect, but you know, it was pretty cool, you know, 'cause we had all those great talks, you know?
也许称不上完美。但还是很酷,我们聊得那么愉快。
Phoebe: Yeah, um, which ones in particular were great for you?
你觉得哪一次特别愉快?
Frank: Well you know about the tongue thing, you know, and how I told you about my likes and my dislikes...
就是卷舌头的事。还有我告诉你,我喜欢什么,讨厌什么。
Phoebe: I don't... How how I like to melt stuff, and how I dislike stuff that doesn't melt.
我不 我喜欢熔化东西,不喜欢不能熔化的东西。
Phoebe: Right, ok, um mm.
对,好。
Frank: Yeah, you know, 'cause I feel like I can really talk to you 'cause, you know, you're my sister, you know?
我有话都能对你说,因为你是我姐姐,你懂吧?
Phoebe: Yeah, I guess I do, yeah.
是啊,我想我可以。
Frank: Then I go feel your friend up and make you mad at me.
结果我却摸你朋友,惹你生气。
Phoebe: Well, I I wasn't hopping mad, you know.
我也没有气得跳起来。
Frank: You hopped a little bit. Yeah, I'm really sorry. You know, I'm really.
你有跳一、两下。我真的很抱歉。
Phoebe: Ok. All right, this is my favorite part of the weekend, right now, this.
算了。我觉得现在这一刻最棒了。
Frank: This? Uh huh.
现在? 嗯哼。
Frank: Oh come on we went, we went to Time Square, we we found ninja stars, I I almost got arm broken by a hooker...
拜托,我们去了时代广场。买到忍者明星,我差点被妓♥女扭断手。
Phoebe: She is not a hooker.
她不是妓♥女。
Frank: Well, when I tell my friends about her she will be.
我跟朋友吹嘘时,她就是。
Chandler: Ok, on three. One...Two...
数到三。一 二
Joey: Why don't we just go on two.
为什么不数到二?
Chandler: Why two?
为什么?
Joey: Because it's faster.
这样比较快。
Chandler: Yeah, I could've counted to three like four times without all this 'two' talk.
如果没有关于"二"的对话,我都已经数到三 四遍了。
Rachel: Oh! All right, but in the future... Ok! ! Ok! ! Come on! Heavy thing, not getting lighter!
哦! 好,但是以后 好!!好!! 算了吧! 这个柜子很重,不会变轻的!
Chandler: Ok, one...two...
一 二
Joey: So we are going on two? All right! !
所以要数到二吗? 好!!
Chandler: Oh, good job Joe. Wow, it's big!
乔伊,干得好。 哇。好大!
Chandler: Yeah. Yeah, so big that it actually makes our doors look smaller!
是很大,显得我们的门看起来小了!
Joey: Maybe, my ruler's wrong.
可能是量尺有问题。
Phoebe: Maybe all the rulers are wrong.
可能所有的量尺都有问题。
Joey: Look it's not that bad. So what, it blocks a little of your door, a little of my door.
还好嘛,你的挡一点点,我的挡一点点。
Chandler: Yeah, you know what I got a better idea.
我有更好的主意。
How how about it blocks none of mine door and a lot of your door?
干脆不要挡我的,都去挡你的。
Joey: Ok. Listen, before I forget, that side is still wet.
听着,趁着我还记得,那边油漆未干。
Rachel: Ok sir, um mm, let me just see if I got this right.
我跟你确认一下。
Ah, so this is a half caf, double tall, easy hazel nut, non fat, no foam, with whip, extra hot latte, right?
这是咖啡♥因减半、中大杯、少许榛果、脱脂牛奶、不要奶泡、要打过、非常烫的拿铁,对吧?
Okay, great. You freak.
太好了。变态。
Ross: Thank you.
谢谢。
Isabella: Um, coffee to go, please.
一杯咖啡外带。
Ross: Isabella Rosselini!
是伊莎贝拉罗塞里尼!
Monica: Are you serious? Oh my God.
不会吧?天哪!
Ross: Damn! I can not believe I took her off my list.
该死!我居然把她从我的名单删掉。
Monica: Why? 'Cause otherwise you'd go for it?
怎么?不然你会行动吗?
Ross: You know, maybe.
也许。
Rachel: Oh oh, you lie.
骗人。
Ross: What, you don't think I'd go up to her?
你不认为我会行动?
Rachel: Ross, it took you ten years to finally admit you liked me.
你花了十年承认你喜欢我。
Ross: Yeah, well missy, you better be glad that list is laminated.
是吗?小姑娘,你最好庆幸,这份名单已经压膜了。
Rachel: You know what honey, you go ahead, we'll call her an alternate.
这样吧,你过去。就当她是候补人选。
Ross: Ok, hold my cruller. Ok.
好,帮我拿油煎饼 。行。
Monica: Rach, are you really gonna let him do this?
你真的要让他去?
Rachel: Honey, he's about to go hit on Isabella Rosselini. I'm just sorry we don't got popcorn.
亲爱的,他要去泡伊莎贝拉罗塞里尼耶。可惜没有爆米花可吃。
Ross: Hi! Hi, I'm Ross, um, you don't know me, but I'm I'm a big, big fan of yours. I mean, um um, Blue Velvet, woo oo hoo!
你好,我是罗斯。你不认识我,但我是你的超级影迷。我是说《蓝丝绒》.
Um, I was wondering if I could um, maybe buy you a, um, cup of coffee? Or, reimburse you for that one.
注释:reimburse:偿还,补偿。
我能不能请你喝一杯咖啡?或是把钱给你。
Isabella: Aren't you with that girl over there?
你不是跟那个女生一对儿?
Ross: Well, yeah, kinda. Um, but that's ok, see we have an understanding.
算是啦。但是没关系,我们相互理解。
Um, see we each have this list of of five famous people, and you are one of mine.
我们都有一份五个名人的名单,你就在我的名单上。
So I'm allowed to sleep with you. No, no, no, it's flattering.
所以她允许我可以跟你上床。不,不,不,这是恭维。
Isabella: I don't know. Oh no, no, no, wait, wait, Isabella.
还是算了。 哦,别,等一下嘛,伊莎贝拉。
Don't, don't just dismiss this so fast. I mean this is a once in a lifetime opportunity...
先别急着否决,这可是千载难逢的机会...
Isabella: Yeah, for you. Is that the list? Um, yes.
对你而言。这就是名单? 嗯,对。
Isabella: Can I see it? Um, no.
我可以看吗? 不行。
Isabella: Come on! But, ok.
看一下嘛 . 好吧。
Isabella: I'm not in the list!
我不在名单上。
Ross: Um, see, but that's not the final draft.
这不是定稿。
Isabella: It's laminated!
都压膜了。
Ross: Yeah, um, ok, see, you were, you were on my list but my friend, Chandler...brought up the point that you are international. So I bumped you for Winona Ryder. Local.
对,好吧,你本来在名单上。但是我的朋友,钱德 指出你太国际化了。所以我拿薇诺娜瑞德取代你,本国的。
Isabella: You know, it's ironic, What?
真是太讽刺了, 什么?
Isabella:...because I have a list of five goofy coffee house guys and yesterday I just bumped you for that guy over there.
因为我也有一份名单,列了五个咖啡店蠢人。就在昨天,那个人取代了你。
Ross: We're just gonna be friends.
我们当朋友就好了。
Joey: You know what? Umm?
你知道吗? 嗯?
Joey: I bet 'ya ya I could fit in there.
我赌我塞得进去。
Chandler: I've got five bucks says you can't.
我拿5元赌你塞不进去。
Joey: Get out your checkbook, mister.
掏支票吧,先生。
Chandler: Oh, I think I have the cash.
我有现金。
Joey: You are dog, man! I totally fit!
你这个失败者,老兄。我塞得刚刚好。
Chandler: Yeah, you got me. I'm out five big ones! Here you go.
是啊,被你赢了。我输了5元大钞!拿去吧。
Joey: Thank you. Cha ching!
谢谢。赢了!
Oh, well hello Mr. Lincoln. Better luck next time buddy. And the drinks are on me!
林肯先生,你好!祝你下次好运,伙计。酒钱由我出!

老友记.本章节注释


注释:reimburse:偿还,补偿。


《老友记》本章剧本下载