老友记 第三季 第六集

FriendsS03E06

Part2

2019年7月15日 14:55 推荐到豆瓣

Rachel: Yeah, I know.
是啊,我知道。
Friend No. 1: What?
怎么了?
Rachel: Oh, I don't know. Well maybe it's just the idea of Barry for the rest of my life.
我不晓得。也许只是想到一辈子要跟贝瑞在一起。
I don't know, I think I I feel like I need to have one last fling, you know, just to sorta get it out of my system.
我不知道,我觉得,我想来个最后的放纵。就是跳出我自己的系统。
Friend No. 1: Rachel stop! You're so bad!
瑞秋,别说了! 你好坏!
Rachel: I'm serious, I really, I think I need just to have some...meaningless, sex you know, with the next guy I see.
我是认真的,我真的觉得我需要 毫无意义的性♥爱,就跟下一个看到的男人。
Chandler: Excuse me, I seem to have dropped my ball.
抱歉,我的球好像掉了。
Rachel: Yeah, so? And now I've picked it up again.
所以呢?我又把它捡起来了。
Monica: Oh my God, I went to high school with her. Rachel! Hi!
天哪,那是我的高中同学。瑞秋!嗨!
Rachel: Monica!
莫妮卡。
Rachel: Monica! Look! Hi! What'd you think?
莫妮卡!你觉得如何?
Monica: Oh my God, you can't even see where the Titanic hit it.
天哪!连泰坦尼克号都撞不坏它。
Rachel: Yes, his name is Barry, he's a doctor, thank you very much.
没错,他叫贝瑞。是一位医生,非常感谢。
Monica: Awww, just like you always wanted. Congratulations.
这是你一直以来的梦想,恭喜你。
Rachel: Thank you. So how how about you, are are you seeing anybody?
谢谢,那你呢?有对象吗?
Monica: Aww, not right now.
目前没有。
Rachel: Oh, that's ok.
没关系。
Monica: I know.
我知道。
Rachel: Yeah.
是。
Monica: Yea so, I I think I'll get, back to my friend.
我要去找我朋友了。
Rachel: Oh, yeah, sure, sure, sure, sure. Listen, can we please have lunch the next time I'm in the city?
好。下次我进城,我们一起吃饭?
Monica: Oh, that'd be great.
好啊。
Rachel: Ok!
好!
Rachel: Ok! Thanks. Bye!
好! 谢谢。 再见!
Monica: Bye! Ten bucks says I'll never see that woman again in my life.
拜!我赌十块钱这辈子都不会再见到她。
Ross: No real , honey, really, it's fine, just g go with Susan. Really, I think, no, I think girls night out is a great idea. Ok, ok, bye.
真的,没关系。你就跟苏珊去吧。真的,我觉得…我觉得女生一起出门很好啊。好,好,再见。
Phoebe: So what're they doing? I don't know, something girlie.
她们要做什么? 不晓得,女生做的事。
Phoebe: Hey, you're early.
你回来早了。
Monica: What're you doing with the lamp?
你拿着那盏灯做什么?
Phoebe: I'm just taking it to get rewired.
拿去换电线。
Monica: Oh, well, don't take it to the same place you took the stereo, 'cause they have had that thing for over a week.
别送去你修音响那一家,他们已经修了一星期。
Phoebe: No, no, Mr. Heckles, no one is making any noise up here.
哈克先生,我们没有制造噪音。
Mr. Heckles: You're disturbing my oboe practice.
你们打扰我练习双簧管了。
Phoebe: You don't play the oboe! I could play the oboe!
你又不会吹双簧管。 我可以吹。
Phoebe: Then I'm going to have to ask you to keep it down.
那就请你小声一点。
Mr. Heckles: Who are you?
你是谁?
Eric: Hi, I'm Eric, I'm gonna be Chandler's new roommate. I'm Chandler's new roommate.
艾瑞克,钱德的新室友。 我才是钱德的新室友。
Eric: I don't think so. I could be Chandler's new roommate.
不是吧。 我可以当钱德的新室友。
Eric: But, he told me over the phone. He told me in person.
但是他打电话告诉我。 他是亲口告诉我的。
Eric: That's weird.
好奇怪。
Mr. Heckles: Well, I'm going to uh go into my new apartment now. Ehh!
我要回我的新公寓了。
Monica: Hi again. Hey!
又见面了。 嘿。
Chandler: Hey! Thank you so much.
嘿。 谢谢你。
Chandler: Oh, no no no no, don't thank me, thank the jerk that never showed up. Ok, I gotta get to work.
别谢我,谢那个没出现的混♥蛋。
Monica: You need some help with that? Oh, no thanks, I got it. No I don't!
需要帮忙吗? 不用了,我可以。我不行!
Monica: Whoa! Ok?
没事吧?
Joey: Whew! Stood up to fast, got a little head rush.
我起来得太快了,头有点晕。
Monica: It's the heat. And and the humidity.
天太热了。而且又潮湿。
Joey: That's a uh, that's a tough combination.
加起来,实在蛮难受的。
Monica: Do you wanna come in for some lemonade?
想不想进来喝杯柠檬汁?
Joey: Like you wouldn't believe. Wow! This is a great place.
想得不得了。你家好漂亮。
Monica: Thank you. Just make yourself comfortable.
谢谢。自己随意不要客气。
Joey: Gotcha.
懂了。
Monica: This place is really my Grandmother's.
这其实是我奶奶的房子。
I got it from her when she moved to Florida, otherwise I could never afford a place like this.
她搬去佛罗里达,我才能住,否则我根本租不起。
So if landlord ever asks, I'm 87 year old woman, who's afraid of her VCR.You thirsty?
要是房东问起,你就说我是87岁害怕录影机的老太太。你渴吗?
Joey: Oh, you bet I am!
渴得不得了。
Monica: Ok, here's your penis! Oh my God! !! What the hell are you doing? !!
好。这是你的阴♥茎!!!天哪!你在干什么?!!
Joey: You said, you wanna come in for some lemonade?
你问我想不想进来喝柠檬汁。
Monica: So? !
所以呢?!
Joey: Whoa, ah! ! Were you just gonna give me lemonade?
你只是要给我柠檬汁?
Monica: Yeah huh! ! Cover yourself up!
是啊!!赶快遮起来!
Joey: Oh right, sorry.
对喔,抱歉。
Monica: I don't believe this! When someone asks you in for lemonade, and to you that means they wanna have sex?
我真不敢相信。人家请你喝柠檬汁,就是想跟你上床?
Joey: Um usually...yeah! Well, not just lemonade, ice tea, sometimes juice.
通常 是啊!不只柠檬汁啦,冰茶啦,果汁啦。
Well, sorry, I just, I thought you liked me. Such a jerk.
我很抱歉,我只是,我以为你喜欢我。我真混♥蛋。
Monica: It's ok. I suppose it could happen to anyone, not anyone I know, but...By the way I can still see it.
没关系。任何人都会碰上这种事。我不认识这种人,不过 我还是看得到。
Monica: Pheebs? Huh? Where's your bed?
菲比 哈? 你的床呢?
Phoebe: It's not in the apartment? Oh, no. I can't believe this is happening again.
不在屋里吗?居然又发生这种事了。
Monica: What?
什么?
Phoebe: Ok, enough with the third degree! I I've, I don't live here anymore.
注释:third degree:拷问,逼供。
好,别拷问我了。我 我不住这里了。
Monica: What're you talking about?
你在说什么?
Phoebe: I'm sorry, I I I I don't live here anymore.
对不起,我不住这里了。
I I didn't know how to tell you, but you know everybody else knows!
我不知道该怎么告诉你,但是其他人都知道。
Monica: Everybody knows?
大家都知道?
Phoebe: That was supposed to be a good thing, I forget why.
这本来是好事,但是我忘了原因。
Phoebe: Monica, I, do you know, ok, do you know, I couldn't sleep for like a month because I got like a dot of ink on one of the sofa cushions?
我曾经一整个月睡不着。就因为我在沙发垫上,滴了一滴墨水。
Monica: Well, you you could've just turned the cushion over.
你可以把它翻面啊。
Phoebe: Yeah, I would've except I had a big spaghetti stain on the other side.
我本来会翻,但另一面,沾到意大利面酱汁。
Monica: What? !
什么?!
Phoebe: Ok, this is what I'm talking about, this. I I need to live in a land where people can spill.
这就是我要说的。我要住在可以打翻东西的地方。
Monica: You can spill. In the sink.
你可以打翻东西啊,在水槽里。
Phoebe: Aw, honey it's not your fault, you know this is who you are, and I love you, and I want us to be friends, and if I keep living here I don't see that happening.
亲爱的,不是你不好,你就是这样。我爱你,我要我们是朋友。要是我留在这里,那是不可能的。
Monica: I love you, too. Aww, good. What?
我也爱你。 那就好。怎么了?
Monica: What? I'm just sad.
什么?我只是很难过。
Phoebe: No you're not, you're wondering which cushion it is.
才怪,你在想是哪一个垫子。

老友记.本章节注释


注释:third degree:拷问,逼供。


《老友记》本章剧本下载