老友记 第三季 第七集

FriendsS03E07

Part3

2019年7月17日 00:03 推荐到豆瓣

Rachel: All right, look, here's the bottom line Ross, this is fixable, if we act fast, ok.
好吧,这是底线。赶紧补救还来得及。
So, I'll invite him to brunch tomorrow and you can make nice.
我找他明天来吃早、午餐你可以示好。
Ross: Look, hon honey, I have tried to make nice, it doesn't work.
我早示好过了,没有用。
Rachel: Ok, look, Ross, I realize that my father is difficult, but that's why you have got to be the bigger man here.
我知道我爸很难相处。所以你一定要比他宽容。
Ross: Look sweetie, I could be the bigger man, I could be the biggest man, I could be a big, huge, giant man, and it still wouldn't make any difference, except that I could pick your father up and say 'Like me! Like me, tiny doctor!'
我可以比他宽容,我可以超级宽容。就算我当一个巨人,事情也不会改变。除非我可以把你爸拎起来说,喜欢我吧,小医生!
Rachel: Ok, well can't you just try it one more time Ross? For me? For me?
你就不能再试一次吗?就当是为了我。
Ross: Rachel, one brunch is not gonna solve anything. You've gotta face it, ok we're never gonna get along.
吃早午餐也不能解决什么。面对现实吧,我们合不来。
Rachel: Ok, well you are just going to have too, ok? Because I already got a mother and a father who cannot stay in the same room together, ok?
你们非合得来不可。我已经有一对,无法共处一室的父母。
I don't wanna have to have a separate room for you too!
我不想再多你一个!
Ross: Ok, ok, ok. I'll get the bagels.
我去买百吉圈(硬面包)。
Monica: What's this?
这是什么?
Phoebe: Isn't it cool? Varoom! Varoom!
很酷吧?
Monica: This is not the bed I ordered!
这不是我订的床!
Phoebe: I know, you must've won like a contest or something!
我知道,你一定是赢了什么比赛!
Monica: Phoebe! Why is this car in my bedroom?
菲比!这辆车为什么在我的房里?
Phoebe: I'm sorry, ok? I I wasn't looking, and the store says that they won't take it back because you signed for it.
对不起,我没有注意。他们不肯接受退货,因为你签收了。
Monica: When did I sign for it?
我什么时候签收了?
Phoebe: When I was you! You know what, it's all Joey's fault, 'cause he left his nose open!
当我是你的时候!都是乔伊不好,他没护住鼻子!
Monica: Did you make brownies today?
你今天吃了巧克力方饼吗?
Chandler: Knock, knock.
有人在吗?
Monica: Quick, take off your dress, he won't notice the bed.
快脱衣服,他就不会注意到床。
Chandler: Hey, I'm going for sushi does anybody want...Whoa whoa, somebody missed the off -ramp.
注释:off -ramp:(高速公路等的) 出口匝道。
我要去吃寿司,有人要...有人忘了驶出高速公路吗?
Phoebe: It's Monica's bed. What?
这是莫妮卡的床,怎样?
Chandler: Ok. It's a race car.
这是一辆赛车!
Phoebe: So. This's always been Monica's bed, what you're just noticing now, how self involved are you?
莫妮卡的床一直都是这张,你现在才发现?你还真自我中心。
Chandler: Ok, well if this bed isn't new, then how come there is plastic on the mattress?
如果这不是新床,床垫上为什么有胶膜?
Monica: Sometimes I have bad dreams.
我有时候会做恶梦。
Student: Look, I just saw my best friend’s brain smeared across the canvas, that's not gonna be me, not me.
听着,我刚看到我的死党,脑浆溅在帆布上。我不要跟他一样。我不要。
Joey: Wow! That was good. That was...Tweezers?
太精彩了。太 用镊子了吗?
Student: No.
没有。
Joey: That was really good.
演得非常好。
Student: Thanks, any suggestions?
谢谢,您有什么建议吗?
Chandler: You told him to play the boxer gay? !
你叫他演成拳击手同性恋?
Joey: Well, I I might've said super gay.
我说的应该是 "越明显越好"。
Chandler: You totally screwed him over.
你真的把他弄砸了。
Monica: Joey, you're this guy's teacher. I mean how could you do this?
你是他的老师,怎么能这样?
Joey: Because, Monica, the guy's so good, and I really, really want this part.
因为他演得太好了。我真的很想拿到这个角色。
Phoebe: Well, if you really, really want it, then it's ok.
要是你真的很想,那就没关系。
Rachel: Hi Daddy. Baby. Ross.
爸爸,宝贝。 罗斯。
Ross: Dr. Green. How are you?
格林医生,你好吗?
Dr. Green: Thanks for dinner last night.
谢谢你昨晚请客。
Ross: Thank you, for teaching me a valuable lesson.
谢谢你给我上了宝贵的一课。
Dr. Green: Nice hair. What'd you do? Swim here?
好帅的发型。你是游泳来的吗?
Ross: Ok, that's it, I can't take it anymore.
够了,我受不了了。
Rachel: What? What? He's interested in you. He he likes your hair, he just wants to know how you got here.
怎么了?他喜欢你的发型,想知道你是怎么来的。
Ross: Oh, please. Sweetie it's hopeless, ok, I'm just gonna go. What? !
没有用的,我要走了。 什么?
Ross: Look, look I'm sorry. It's just that...
对不起,我实在 罗斯?
Dr. Green: Ross? What's with the neck?
你的脖子怎么了?
Rachel: He's got this thing. And I keep telling him to go to my chiropractor...
他的脖子不舒服,我一直叫他去找我的按摩师...
Dr. Green: You're still going to that chiropractor, that man couldn't get into medical school in Ixtapa!
你还在找他?他连乡下的医学院都考不上!
Ross: Thank you! That's what I keep saying.
谢谢!我一直这么说。
Rachel: Excuse me, Dr. Bobby happens to be an excellent doctor. Uh.
很抱歉,巴比医生是个很好的医生。 啊。
Dr. Green: Wait a minute, his name is Dr. Bobby?
等一下,他叫巴比医生?
Rachel: Well that's his last name. And his first name.
那是他的姓。和他的名字。
Dr. Green: He's Bobby Bobby?
他叫巴比巴比?
Rachel: It's Robert Bobby. Dr. Green: Oh.
是劳勃巴比。 哦。
Rachel: And um, excuse me, he helps me.
而且很抱歉,他把我医好了。
Ross: Oh ho please. Ask her how? What'd you need help for?
拜托!你问她? 你哪里有毛病?
Rachel: With my alignment. I've got one leg shorter than the other. Oh, my God!
我的骨骼调整,有一条腿比较短。 拜托!
Ross: Argue with that.
跟她辩论一下。
Rachel: What? It's true, my right leg is two inches shorter.
本来就是,我的右腿短了两英寸。
Dr. Green: Come on! You're just tilting! Her legs are fine! I know that!
拜托,你只是没站直。她的腿好得很。 我知道。
Dr. Green: So, why do you let her go to a chiropractor for? I'm sorry, let her?
那你为什么让她去? 让她去?
Ross: What can I do, she doesn't listen to me about about renter's insurance either.
她连承租保险的事都不听我的。
Dr. Green: Wait a minute, you don't have renter's insurance? ! No.
慢着,你没有承租保险?! 没。
Dr. Green: Well what if somebody steals something? How are you gonna run after him with one leg shorter than the other? !
要是遭小偷,你要用长短脚追吗?
Ross: Hey, would you ah, would you like some juice? I'd love some juice. Thanks.
你要喝果汁吗? 我喜欢果汁。谢谢。
Ross: Ok. Wow! This is going so well. Did you see us? Did you see?
真顺利,你看到我们了吗?
Rachel: Yeah honey, I'm standing right there! Why didn't you just tell him about the mole I haven't got checked yet.
看到了,我就站在旁边。你怎么不提我那颗痣的事?
Ross: Excellent!
好主意!
Joey: There will come a time in each of your careers when you'll have a chance to screw over another soap opera actor.
有一天,在你们的事业生涯里。你们会有机会毁掉,另一个连续剧演员。
I had such an opportunity in the recent, present. And I'm ashamed to say that, I took it, I advised a fellow actor to play a role, homosexually.
前不久,我就有这样的机会。很惭愧的是,我也做了。我建议另一位演员把一个角色。演成同性恋。
Yeah, we both auditioned for the part, and uh, as it turned out, they ah, they liked the stupid gay thing and cast him.
我们都去应征那个角色。结果是,他们他们喜欢同性恋的演法,选了他。
Now, he's got a two year contract opposite Susan Lucci, the first lady of daytime television, and me, me, I'm stuck here teaching a bunch of people, most of whom are too ugly to even be on television.
现在,他拿到两年的合约,要和苏珊鲁奇合作。日间电视剧的第一女王。而我呢?我困在这里教别人演戏。大多数丑到根本上不了电视。
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Thank you.
对不起。谢谢。
Jester: Uh, may I help you?
有什么需要吗?
Monica: Yeah, hi. I talked to you on the phone, I'm the lady that got stuck with the racecar bed.
有,你好。我就是被硬塞一张赛车床的人。
Jester: Look, it's like I told you, there's nothing I can do. You signed for it, Monica Velula Geller.
我跟你说过了,我无能为力。你签收了 "莫妮卡费露拉盖勒"。
Joey: All right, Jester man, look we wanna see the king.
我们要见床垫大王。
Jester: Nobody sees the king!
没有人可以见大王。
Joey: Oh ho kay, I'm talking to the king.
好,那我要找他说话。
Jester: Hey! You can't go back there!
你不能到后面去。
Janice: Oh my God.
我的天。
Chandler: Varrrrrroom! Hey! Watch it lady! Varrrrrrrrrrom!
小姐,小心一点!
Hey hey good looking!
美女喔!
Varrrrrrrrroom. All right, I'll leave. My bed's so boring.
好,我走。我的床好无聊。

老友记.本章节注释


注释:bug:使恼怒,使烦恼,缠着。
注释:off -ramp:(高速公路等的) 出口匝道。


《老友记》本章剧本下载