老友记 第一季 第六集

FriendsS01E06

Part2

2019年7月9日 13:42 推荐到豆瓣

Chandler: Once I got on the subway, right, and it was at night...and I rode it all the way to Brooklyn. Just for the hell of it.
注释:Just for the hell of it:任性地、没原因地做了某事。
好吧。有一次我坐地铁,对,是在晚上,那晚我搭地铁到布鲁克林区。我就这样做了。
Chandler: We talked till like two. It was this perfect evening... More or less.
我们聊到两点。真是个美好的夜晚……多多少少是这样吧。
Aurora:... All of a sudden we realized we were in Yemen.
…突然间我们意识到我们身处也门。
Chandler: Oh, I'm sorry, so “we” is?
哦,对不起,那个“我们”是……
Aurora: “We” would be me and Rick.
“我们”是我和瑞克。
Joey: : Who's Rick?
谁是瑞克?
Chandler: Who's Rick?
谁是瑞克?
Aurora: My husband.
我丈夫。
All: Ooooohhh.
啊。
Chandler: Oh, so you're divorced?
哦,那你们离婚了?
Aurora: No.
没有。
Chandler: Oh, I'm sorry, then you're widowed?... Hopefully?
哦,对不起,那你现在是寡居的了?……希望是这样?
Aurora: No, I'm still married.
不,我们还是夫妻。
Chandler: So tell me, how do, how do you think your husband would feel about you sitting here with me? ...sliding your foot so far up my leg like you can count the change in my pocket?
告诉我对于你坐在我身旁,你丈夫做何感想?...把脚伸到我大腿,就像可以数我口袋里的零钱了?
Aurora: Don't worry. I imagine he'd be okay with you because really, he's okay with Ethan.
别担心。我想他会接受你的,因为他都接受了伊森。
Chandler: Ethan? There's, there's an Ethan?
伊森?有、有个伊森?
Aurora: Mmmm... Ethan is my...boyfriend.
恩…… 伊森是我的……男朋友。
All: What? !
什么?
Chandler: So explain something to me here, uh, what kind of a relationship do you imagine us having if you already have a husband and a boyfriend?
那解释给我听听,呃,你已经有丈夫和男朋友了,你认为我们俩该保持什么关系?
Aurora: I suppose mainly sexual.
我想主要是性关系吧。
Monica: Oh. I'm sorry it didn't work out.
哦,我很抱歉你们没成。
Chandler: What not work out'? I'm seeing her again on Thursday. Didn't you listen to the story?
什么没成?我星期四还要和她约会呢。你刚才没在听吗?
Monica: Didn't you listen to the story? I mean, this is twisted! How could you get involved with a woman like this?
你刚才没在听吗?我的意思是,这太离谱了!你怎么能和这种女人搞在一起?
Chandler: Well, y'know, I had some trouble with it at first too, but the way I look at it is, I get all the good stuff: all the fun, all the talking, all the sex...and none of the responsibility. I mean, this is every guy's fantasy!
恩,你知道,刚开始我也不能接受,但我后来想此事百益而无一害。只有谈天说笑和做♥爱,而且绝不用负责任。这是每个男人的梦想。
Phoebe: Oh, yeah. That is not true. Ross, is this your fantasy?
是吗?未必吧。罗斯,这是你的梦想吗?
Ross: No, of course not!... Yeah, yeah, it is.
当然不是。。。没错,是。
Monica: What? So you guys don't mind going out with someone else who's going out with someone else?
什么?你们男人不介意和已有对象的女人交往吗?
Joey: I couldn't do it.
我办不到。
Monica: Good for you, Joey.
干得好,乔伊。
Joey: When I'm with a woman, I need to know that I'm going out with more people than she is.
我和一个女人交往时,我一定要确定我交往的对象比她多。
Phoebe: Once, I went out with a guy who had just got divorced. It was really hard. His kids liked me better than him.
一次我和一个刚离婚的家伙交往,这真很困难。他的孩子更喜欢我一些。
Monica: Phoebe? what does this have to do with Chandler's thing?
菲比?这和钱德勒有什么关系?
Phoebe: No, nothing. I didn't have anything on that topic. So I went another way.
不,一点关系也没有。关于这个话题我什么都不想说,所以我说了个其他的。
Ross: Well, y'know, monogamy can be a, uh, tricky concept. I mean, anthropologically speaking Fine. Now you'll never know.
注释:monogamy:一夫一妻制。
注释:anthropologically:人类学地。
恩,你知道,一夫一妻制值得商榷。就人类学的观点而言…行,你们将永远不会知道。
Monica: We're kidding. C'mon, tell us!
我们开玩笑的。别这样,说吧!
All: Yeah! C'mon!
对!说吧!
Ross: Alright. There's a theory, put forth by Richard Leakey.
好吧。有个理论,是Richard Leakey 提出的。
Rachel: Tahdaaah!
哒。。。!
Chandler: Are we greeting each other this way now? 'Cause I like that.
我们现在都这样打招呼吗?因为我喜欢。
Rachel: Look! I cleaned! I did the windows. I did the floors. I even used all the attachments on the vacuum, except that little round one with the bristles, I don't know what that's for.
注释:vacuum:真空吸尘器。
瞧,我大扫除了!我擦窗户,拖地板,我甚至还用了吸尘器上的所有装置,除了那个小小的圆形的有鬃毛的装置,我不知道该怎么用。
Ross: Oh yeah, nobody knows. And we're not supposed to ask.
哦是,没人知道。我们也不该问。
Rachel: Well, what do you think?
你们感觉怎样?
All: Very clean! It looks great! Terrific!
非常干净!棒极了!了不起!
Monica:... Oh! I, I see you moved the green ottoman.
注释:ottoman:脚凳。
哦!你移动了那个绿色的垫椅。
All: Uhoh...
哦…
Monica: How, how did that happen?
怎么会这样呢?
Rachel: I don't know. I thought it looked better there. And I and also, it's an extra seat around the coffee table.
我不知道……我,我想放那儿会更好些。咖啡桌旁就多了一个座位。
Monica: Yeah, yeah, it's interesting. . But you know what? Just for fun...let's see what it looked like in the old spot. Just to compare.
很有趣……但是你觉得这样呢,只是好玩......我们看它在原来位置的感觉如何。只是做个比较。
Monica: Uh! Well, it looks good there too. Let's just leave it there for a while.
让我看看恩,放那儿看起来也不错啊,就摆那儿一阵子吧。
Phoebe: I can't believe you tried to move the green ottoman.
我不敢相信你竟然想移动绿色垫脚凳。
Chandler: Thank God you didn't try to fan out the magazines. I mean, she'll scratch your eyes right out。
幸好你没摊开杂志。她会把你的眼珠挖出来的。
Monica: You guys, I am not that bad!
各位,我没那么可恶吧!
Phoebe: Yeah, you are, Monica.
是,你就是那样,莫妮卡。
Phoebe: Remember when I lived with you? You were like, a little, y'know, Ree! Ree! Ree! Ree!
记得我和你一起住的时候吗?你就像,有一点,恩,叽!叽!叽!
Monica: That is so unfair!
这不太公平吧!
Ross: Oh c'mon! When we were kids, yours was the only Raggedy Ann doll that wasn't raggedy!
哦想想吧!我们小时候,你的破烂娃娃是唯一不烂的。
Monica: Okay, so I'm responsible, I'm organized. But hey, I can be a kook.
注释:kook:怪人,邋遢的人。
好吧,那我是有责任感,有组织性。但是,嗨,我也可以很邋遢。
Ross: Alright, you madcap gal, try to imagine this: The phone bill arrives, but you don't pay it right away.
注释:madcap:轻率的,狂妄的。
好吧,你这疯婆子。想像一下:电话单来,但你不立刻去交钱。
Monica: Why not?
为什么?
Ross: Because you're a kook! Instead you wait until they send you a notice.
因为你是个大懒人,一直拖到他们寄催缴通知单来。
Monica: I could do that.
我可以办到。
Rachel: Okay, uh, you let me go grocery shopping,
你让我去买日常用品。
Monica: No problem.
没问题。
Rachel: I'm not done yet. And I buy laundry detergent, but it's not the one with the easy-pour
spout.

注释:spout:喷口,喷嘴。
我还没说完。我去买洗衣液,但是是不容易弄出来那种。
Monica: Why would someone do that? !... One might wonder. But I would be fine with that.
有人会那样做吗?……有人会想。我就没有问题。
Chandler: Someone's left a glass on the coffee table. There's no coaster. It's a cold drink, it's a hot day. Little beads of condensation are inching their way closer and closer to the surface of the wood. .
注释:condensation:冷凝。
有人放了个玻璃杯在咖啡桌上,没有杯垫,又是一杯冷饮,天气很热。小水珠逐渐逼近桌面…
Monica: Stop it!
够了。
Monica: Oh, my God! It's true. Who am I?
天啊,没错,我到底是谁?
Ross: Monica? You're Mom.
莫妮卡?你就跟妈妈一样。
Phoebe: Ree! Ree! Ree! Ree! Ree!
叽!叽!叽!叽!叽!
Joey: Uh huh...oh my God! Okay! Okay, I'll be there. That was my agent. My agent has just gotten me a job in the new Al Pacino movie!
注释:Al Pacino:美国著名演员,在《教父》、《闻香识女人》中有精彩表演。
恩哼……恩哼……我的天!好的!好,我会去的。我的经纪人打来的,她安排我在Al Pacino的新片中演出。
All: Oh my God! Whoah!
太棒了。
Monica: Well, what's the part?
演什么角色?
Joey: Can you believe this? Al Pacino! This guy's the reason I became an actor! "I'm out of order? Pfeeeh. You're out of order! This whole courtroom's out of order!"
你会相信吗?Al Pacino!就是因为他我才想当演员!“我乱来?呸,你才乱来!整个法庭都在乱来!”
Phoebe: Seriously, what,what's the part?
说正经的,是什么,你演什么?
Joey: Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!
就在我以为我已经出局的时候,他们又把我拽回去!
Ross: C'mon, seriously, Joey, what's the part?
别这样,说真的,乔伊,演什么?
Joey:...I'm his
我是他的。
Rachel: You're, you're 'mah mah mah' what?
你是,你是什么?
Joey:...I'm his butt double. I play Al Pacino's butt. All right? He goes into the shower, and then...I'm his butt.
我是他臀部的替身。我演Al Pacino的臀部。好吗?他走进浴室冲洗,然后......我就是他的屁♥股。
Monica: Oh my God.
哦,我的天。
Joey: C'mon, you guys. This is a real movie, and Al Pacino's in it, and that's big!
别这样,你们这些家伙。这是一部Al Pacino主演大制作的电影。
Chandler: Oh no, it's terrific, it's...it's...y'know, you deserve this, after all your years of struggling, you've finally been able to crack your way into show business.
哦不,这太棒了,这是……这是……要知道,这是你应得的,你奋斗了这么多年,终于可以跻身演艺圈了。
Joey: Okay, okay, fine! Make jokes, I don't care! This is a big break for me!
好吧,好吧,好了!笑吧,我不在乎!这对我可是个千载难逢的机会!
Ross: You're right, you're right, it is...So you gonna invite us all to the big opening?
你说得对,你说得对,确实是……那你会邀请我们大家去参加盛大的首映式吗?
Monica: Alright, alright, alright...
来了,来了,来了……
Joey: Here. I need to borrow some moisturizer.
我想借点保湿乳液。
Monica: For what?
干什么用?
Joey: What do you think? Today's the big day! You got any tweezers? I think I have a rogue hair.
你认为呢?今天可是个大日子!你有镊子吗?我的毛发太乱了。
Monica: Oh my God. Okay, go into the bathroom, use whatever you want, just don't ever tell me what you did in there.
哦我的天。好的,去浴室吧,想用什么都可以,只是千万别告诉我你在里面做什么。
Joey: Thank you!
谢谢。
Chandler: Where's Joey? His mom's on the phone.
Joey呢?他妈妈打电话来了。
Monica: He's in the bathroom. I don't think you wanna go in there!
他在浴室。我想你最好别去!
Chandler: C'mon, we're roommates! My eyes! ! My eyes! !
拜托,我们是室友!我的眼睛!我的眼睛!

老友记.本章节注释


Just for the hell of it:任性地、没原因地做了某事。
monogamy:一夫一妻制。
anthropologically:人类学地。
vacuum:真空吸尘器。
ottoman:脚凳。
kook:怪人,邋遢的人。
madcap:轻率的,狂妄的。
spout:喷口,喷嘴。
condensation:冷凝。
Al Pacino:美国著名演员,在《教父》、《闻香识女人》中有精彩表演。


《老友记》本章剧本下载