老友记 第三季 第九集

FriendsS03E09

Part2

2019年7月18日 22:48 推荐到豆瓣

Joey: Haaaaa! Hey, thanks for stopping our ball.
哈!谢谢你挡住了我们的球。
Woman: You are playing American football?
你们在玩美式足球?
Joey: Yeah! Wow, you're like from a whole other country.
哇!你好像来自其他国家。
Woman: I'm Dutch.
我是荷兰人。
Joey: Hi hi, I'm Joey.
嗨,我是乔伊。
Woman: I'm Margha.
我是玛嘉。
Joey: I'm sorry Dutch, I didn't get that last little bit.
对不起,荷兰人,最后一个字我没听懂。
Chandler: Hey Joey, you wanna play football or you wanna...Hi, I'm Chandler.
乔伊,你玩球还是。。。嗨,我是钱德。
Margha: Hello, Chandler.
你好,钱德。
Joey: Her name is Dutch, and also Marklan.
她叫做荷兰人,又叫做玛亨。
Margha: Margha. Mar klan. Mar gha. Mar haaaan.
玛嘉。 玛憨。 玛 嘉。 玛 鼾。
Monica: Come on guys! Let's go! Come on, it's second down.
来吧,开始了,第二次十码进攻。
Ross: Uh, hello, it's third down.
喂,是第三次十码进攻了。
Monica: No it's not, it's second.
才不是,这是第二次而已。
Ross: Wow!
哇!
Monica: Wow, what?
哇什么?
Ross: Uh, just amazes me that you're still pulling stuff like this.
啊,我真没想到你现在还来这一套。
Monica: Pulling what? It's second down.
哪一套?这是第二次进攻。
Ross: Ok, it's second down. Take all the second downs you need.
好,是第二次进攻。你要来几个第二次进攻都可以。
Monica: I heard that!
我听到了!
Ross: Well, I said it loud.
我就是说给你听的。
Margha: It is ok, if I stay and watch?
我可以留下来看吗?
Chandler and Joey: Yeah! Why don't you stick around. You can sit right there.
你只管坐着看。对啊,留下来吧。
Chandler: Well, that went well. I think so.
很顺利。 我想也是。
Chandler: You know, I was thinking about ah, asking her for her number.
我想跟她要电话号码。
Joey: Thanks man, but I think it makes a stronger statement if I ask for it myself, you know.
谢了,老兄,但我自己开口比较有说服力。
Chandler: Whoa ho, whoa! No, I was thinking about you know for me, as a part of that whole getting over Janice thing you were talking about.
我是替我自己要的,好帮我忘了珍妮丝。
Joey: Oh, yeah, that. All right, means that much to ya, I'll let you have her.
对啊。好吧,如果这么重要,我就让给你吧。
Chandler: Thanks. What, let me have her? ! What'd you mean? Like if you didn't I wouldn't have a shot?
谢了。让给我?你是说如果你不让贤,我就没有机会?
Joey: Well I don't like to say it out loud, but, yeah! Don't feel bad man, we all have our strengths. You're better with numbers and stuff.
我没有说得这么明显,不过,没错!别难过,我们各有优点,你比较有数学头脑。
Chandler: Math! ! You're giving me math? All right, look, you know what, forget about it, you go for the girl, we'll see who gets her.
数学?你说我数学好?好,这样吧,算了。你去追她,我们看谁能追到。
Ross: Chandler, I want you to run a post pattern to the left, ok. And sweetie...
钱德勒,我要你左边防守。而亲爱的,你...
Rachel: Yeah, I know, go long. You know, it's like all I'm doing is running back and forth from the huddle.
对,我知道,跑远一点。我就只是跑来跑去而已。
Ross: Well ah, you wanna just, stay out there?
你要不要干脆留在场外好了?
Rachel: Can I see that for second?
我能看一秒钟这个东西吗?
Ross: Yeah.
行。
Monica: Okay, let's go.
好,来吧。
Joey: I got Chandler!
我来防守钱德。
Ross: Hike!
开球。
Monica: One Mississippi, two Mississippi, three Mississippi.
一个密西西比、两个密西西比、三个密西西比。
Joey: Fumble!
漏接!
Joey: What the hell's the matter with you? ! This is my favourite jersey.
你是怎么搞的?这是我最喜欢的一件毛织杉。
Chandler: Well now you have two. Hey, I am good at math.
那你现在有两件了。嘿,我的数学还真不赖。
Joey: All right, that's it. You know I was still gonna let you have her. But now, forget about it. Prepare to feel very bad about yourself.
够了,我本来还想让给你。现在你想都不要想,等着看自己出丑吧。
Chandler: Hey! Well, I've been preparing for that my entire life! Or something about you that's mean!
我已经准备了一辈子了。我等着看你出丑。
Monica: All right, come on guys, let's go! Tie score, we're running out of time. Forty two! ! Thirty eight! ! Hike!
快点,比赛了。比数拉平,我们没时间了。42、38,开球。
Phoebe: Oh I got it! ! Oh! Ew! Broken boobs! Ow!
我接到了。我的胸部骨折了。
Joey: Pheebs, run! Run, Phoebe, run!
菲比,快跑。 快跑,菲比,快跑。
Phoebe: Touchdown! ! Touchdown! !
触地得分!!
Ross: No, no, no. Uh, hello, the buzzer buzzed. It doesn't count.
不,铃声响了,不算。
Monica: After the snap! Before the snap!
那是在传球之前! 在传球之后!
Joey: After! !
之后!!
Chandler: Before! !
之前!!
Rachel: Now, does it really matter?
这很重要吗?
All: Yes! !
对!!
Phoebe: Well, ok, I made a touchdown. It was my first touchdown. So?
但我触地得分了,这是我的第一次。
Ross: Oh, Pheebs, that's great. It doesn't count.
菲比,太好了,可是不算。
Monica: Does so count! Cheater, cheater, compulsive eater.
当然算。 骗子,骗子,不吃会死。
Phoebe: Oh my God!
我的天啊!
Monica: You know what, that's fine, maybe you haven't grown up, but I have.
很好,也许你还没长大,但我已经是大人了。
Ross: Oh, oh, ok.
哦,哦,好吧。
Monica: Dead leg! !
踢死你!!
Ross: Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ok, ok, fine, fine! All right, you wanna win by cheating, go ahead, all right. Phoebe the touchdown does count, you win.
好,很好。你想靠作弊赢球,随便你。菲比,得分照算,你赢了。
Phoebe: Woo yay! !
哦耶!!
Monica: No! Listen, I'm not gonna go through this with you again, ok.Just once I wanna beat you when you can't blame it on the broken nose, or the buzzer, or the fact that you thought you might be getting mono, all right? Let's just call this, tie score, and it's halftime.
我不想再跟你吵,我要你输得无话可说,不能怪罪鼻梁断掉、铃声,或是你可能白血球过多。比赛算平手,现在是中场休息。
Ross: Ok, first of all, I don't play with cheaters, and second of all, you know I had swollen glands! !
首先,我不跟作弊的人比赛。第二,你知道我以前有腺体肿大的毛病。
Monica: You know what? I'll think you'll play.
你知道吗?我看你一定会参加。
Ross: Oh really? Why is that?
真的吗?为什么?
Monica: Because the winner gets this! The Geller Cup.
因为赢的人可以拿到这个! 盖勒杯。
Chandler: Is everybody else seeing a troll doll nailed to a two-by-four?
注释:two-by-four:a long piece of wood that is two inches long and four inches wide,长四寸宽二尺的木材。
你们大家也看见一个钉在小木板上的侏儒玩偶吗?
All:Yeah.
是的。
Chandler: Ok, good.
好,很好。
Ross: Ok, where the hell did you get that? !
你是从哪里弄来的?
Monica: When Mom and Dad drove you to the hospital to get your nose fixed, I swam into the lake and fished it out.
你到医院去接鼻梁的时候 我游到湖里找出来的。
Ross: That cup is mine!
奖杯是我的!
Monica: No it's not! You want it, you're gonna have to win it!
才不是!你想要,就得凭本事来赢过去。
Rachel: All right, so are we not having dinner at all?
那我们不吃晚饭了?
Monica: Come on, let's go! Come on, it's time to get serious, huddle up. Joey, keep your head in the game.
过来,该认真一点了,围过来。乔伊,认真比赛。
Joey: It's hard, you know, his huddle is closer to Dutch girl.
这很难耶,他们的小组会就在那个荷兰女孩旁边。
Monica: All right look, if I take Chandler out of the running will you be able to focus?
如果我让钱德出局,你能够专心吗?
Joey: What're you gonna do?
你有什么办法?
Monica: All right, you just make sure he catches the ball, I'll take care of the rest. Ok. Break! Here you go! Come on, you wuss! Okay, come on.
你只要让他接到球就好了。其他就交给我吧。 好。 比赛开始! 你来这! 来吧,懦夫。 来。
Chandler: I got it!
看我的!
Monica: Come on! This way! This way! Hi.
来。 这里!这里! 嗨!
Monica: Look out!
小心!
Monica: Whoa! Whoa! ! Tackled by a girl! Bet ya don't see that everyday, do ya?
被女生阻截!这种画面不多见吧。
Ross: Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! What's with the tackling?
你这是干嘛?
Monica: What? ! I just touched him and he went over.
干嘛?我碰他一下,他就倒下来了。
Ross: Ok, you wanna play rough, we can play rough.
好,你想玩狠的?我们也可以很野蛮。
Voice over: Let's get ready to r r r rum ble! !!
准备开打咯!!!
Monica: Go, go, go! Get her! Get her!
加油!挡住她!
Phoebe: I love this game! !
我爱这个比赛!!
Ross: Hey, where'd you get that?
你从哪里弄来的?
Rachel: I went really long.
我跑得很远。
Monica: Forty two to twenty one! Like the turkey, Ross is done!
42比21。罗斯跟火鸡一样死翘翘了。
Ross: It's no surprise that you're winning 'cause you got to pick first, so you got the better team.
你会赢并不奇怪,你先挑人,挑到的球员比较好。
Monica: You're so pathetic! Why can't you just accept it, we're winning because I'm better than you.
你真可悲,为什么,你不肯承认我们赢球。是因为我比你行?
Monica: Oh, what a great argument, exhaling! All right, you know what, I'll prove it to you, ok. I'll trade you Joey for Rachel, and I'll still win the game.
好啊,好一声叹息。好,我要让你心服口服。我用乔伊跟你换瑞秋,还是照赢不误。
Ross: What? ! Wh? The guys against the girls? See, that's ridiculous Monica, because I'm only down by three touchdowns.
什么?男生对女生?这太荒谬了,因为我只要三次触地得分,就追上你了。
Monica: Oh, then bring it on! Oh, unless of course you're afraid you might lose to a bunch of girls.
哦,那就得分给我看啊。除非你怕会输给几个女生。
Ross: Fine, fine, Rachel you're with Monica, Joey, you're with me.
很好,瑞秋,你跟莫妮卡。乔伊,你跟我一队。
Rachel: I can not believe your trading me! !
你竟然把我交换出去。
Monica: Come on Rach, come on. Let's see what's it like to be on a winning team for a change.
我们也来尝尝看赢球的滋味。
Rachel: Are you gonna let me play?
你会让我上场?
Monica: All right then.
好了,那么。。。
Margha: The game is over, we eat now?
比赛结束了?我们要去吃饭?
Chandler: No no no no, the game's not over, we're just switching teams.
比赛还没结束,我们在交换球员。
Joey: Yeah, Chandler finds me so intimidating that it's better if we're on the same team.
钱德觉得我对他造成威胁,还是跟他同一队比较好。
Ross: All right. Ok, let's play. Let's go.
好,我们来打球吧,快。
Chandler: No ah, hold on a Saint Joe, where do Dutch people come from?
等一下。荷兰人是从哪里来的?

老友记.本章节注释


注释:two-by-four:a long piece of wood that is two inches long and four inches wide,长四寸宽二尺的木材。


《老友记》本章剧本下载