老友记 第三季 第九集

FriendsS03E09

Part3

2019年7月18日 22:49 推荐到豆瓣

Joey: Ah well, the ah, Pennsylvania Dutch, come from Pennsylvania.
这个嘛,宾夕法尼亚州的荷兰人来自宾夕法尼亚。
Chandler: And the uh, other Dutch people, they come from somewhere near the Netherlands, right?
其他的荷兰人呢?他们是荷兰附近来的吧?
Joey: Nice try. See the Netherlands is this make believe place where Peter Pan and Tinker Bell come from.
勇气可嘉。梦幻岛是虚构出来的地方,是彼得潘和小仙女的家。
Margha: Oh my.
我的天。
Ross: Enough with geography for the insane, ok? Let's play some ball, guys.
别再讲"疯子的地理学"了,我们打球吧。
Joey: Whoa, whoa, no, no, I I'm not playing with this guy, now.
我不跟这家伙一起打球。
Chandler: Oh ho ho, fine with me.
我无所谓。
Ross: Ok, you know what? I've had enough with this. Let's just cut to the chase here. Ok? Heidi, which of my boys do you like?
我受够了。干脆直截了当一点。海蒂,你喜欢哪一个?
Chandler and Joey: What're you doing? What're you doing? What're you doing? 你这是干嘛?你这是干嘛?
Ross: Shh. Shh.
嘘。
Margha: Which do I like?
我喜欢哪一个?
Ross: Yeah, you know for dating, general merriment, taking back to your windmill?
对,你会挑哪一个约会,找乐子、带回你的"磨坊"?
Margha: Well, if I had to choose right now, which by the way I find really weird, I would have to say, Chandler.
如果一定要现在选,我也觉得不可思议,不过我会说是钱德。
Chandler: Yes! !
赞!!
Joey: Now wait a minute! Wait a minute! She obviously didn't understand the question.
等等,她显然没听懂你的问题。
Chandler: Well, you don't, you have Captain Hook explain it to her.
你可以请虎克船长解释给她听啊。
Margha: I'm sorry, Joey, that is my choose.
对不起,这是我的真心话。
Chandler: You hear that! That is her choose, Mister "I'll let you have her"! I win! You suck! I rule all! A mini wave in celebration of me! !
听到没有?这是她的真心话,说什么"我把她让给你"!我赢了,你输了!我是决策者!给我来个迷你波浪舞!
Margha: I'm now thinking I would like to change my answer to, no one.
我现在考虑要把我的答案改成,"谁都不选"。
Chandler: Wh what?
什么?
Margha: I now find you shallow and um, a dork. Bye bye.
我现在觉得你既肤浅 又呆瓜。再见。
Joey: Nice going. You just saved yourself a couple months of sex.
干得好。你可以好几个月保存你做♥ 爱的精力了。
Chandler: You know what, it doesn't matter, because she picked me. Me! From now on I get the dates and you have to stay home on Saturday nights watching Ready, Set, Cook!
这无所谓,因为她选的是我。从现在起,我会跟女人约会而你周末的晚上只能在家里看"简单烹饪"节目。
Ross: Save the breakthroughs for therapy, ok. The clock is ticking. We have no time, and we are losing, we are losing to girls.
把这些话留着告诉心理医生,比赛快结束了。
We have no time and we are losing to girls.
我们时间不多,目前还落后给女生。
Chandler: We're not gonna lose to girls. Hey! It's 42:21!
我们不会输给女生。 现在比数是42比21.
Joey: This sucks, I was just up by that much!
该死,我刚才就是领先这么多分。
Monica: Hey! Are we playing football or what? Come on you hairy backed Marries.
我们还要不要玩球?快点,你们这些娘娘腔。
Monica: We have to do this. We are playing for women everywhere. Ok, just think about every lousy date that you ever had, ok, every guy who kept one eye on the TV while you're making out...
我们必须要赢。我们要替全世界的女人而战。想想过去的每个烂约会。每个在亲热的时候,一只眼睛还在电视上的男人
Phoebe: Oh my God! You dated someone with a glass eye too? !
老天!你跟装假眼的男人约会过?
Monica: Come on, ok, come on this is for all womankind. Let's kill 'em!
拜托你们,好吗?为了全体妇女,我们宰了他们!
Rachel: Yeah! !! Kill them! !!
对!宰了他们!!
Phoebe: All right, no, well I want to kill them to, but they're boys, you know how are we gonna beat three boys?
好啊,我也想宰了他们。可是他们是男生。我们怎么打败三个男生?
Monica: All right, we still have a minute and a half to go, and we're down by two points, ok? Two points,ladies. Phoebe you do a button hook again. Rachel, you go long.
只剩下一分半钟,我们还落后两分。还落后两分,姐妹们。菲比,你再用后转身进攻法。瑞秋,你跑远一点。
Rachel: No! Come on! Don't make me go long. Use me. They never cover me.
不要再叫我跑远一点了 让我做点事,他们从不防守我。
Monica: Honey, there's a reason.
亲爱的,这是有原因的。
Rachel: God, I'm not lame, ok. I can do something. I can throw, would you let me throw, come on this is my game too.
我不是跛脚,好吗?我可以发挥作用。你能让我传球吗?这也是我的比赛。
Phoebe: Come on Mon, let her throw the ball.
得了,让她传球。
Monica: All right Rachel, you sweep behind, I'll pitch it to you, you throw it down field to Phoebe. All right. Break. Break!
迅速到他们后面,我传球给你。你传球到前场给菲比。 好。比赛开始! 比赛开始!
Ross: All right, All right, here we go.
好,来吧。
Monica: Thirty two! Seventy one! Hike!
32、71,开球!
The Guys: One Mississippi! Two Mississippi! Three Mississippi! Oh! Go, go, go!
一个密西西比、两个密西西比、三个密西西比! 哦! 加油!
Monica: Oh!
哦!
Rachel: I'm so sorry! Are you ok?
对不起,你还好吧?
Monica: No! I'm not ok!
不,我不好!
Rachel: Sorry, they were just all coming at me, I didn't know what to do.
抱歉,他们冲着我来,我不知道该怎么办。
Joey: Thirty seconds left on the timer!
比赛还剩下30秒钟。
Chandler: Ok, ok, so we get to take that stupid troll thing home!
我们就可以把那个呆瓜侏儒带回家了。
Monica: Come on! Come on! Hurry! We're running out of time! Huddle up!
快过来,我们没时间了。
Phoebe: Ok. Oooh! Oh, this is our last huddle, yeah.
临场会议!这是最后一次临场会议了。
Monica: All right, Phoebe get open. Rachel, go long.
好,菲比,摆脱防守,瑞秋。跑远一点。
Rachel: Ok.
好。
Monica: Break!
结束。
Rachel: I got a touchdown! We did it! !
我成功了,触地得分,成功了。
Chandler: Hey hey you know, Rachel, funny thing. Actually, the ah, end zone starts at that pole, so you're five feet short, so, we win!
你们知道吗?很奇怪,结束区是在那个柱子那里。所以你还差了五尺,所以我们赢了。
Ross: Yes yes yes.
太好了!
Phoebe: Wait wait wait wait! So, explain something to me though, if, if nobody tagged Rachel, then isn't the play still going.
等等,请你们解释一下。如果没有人抱住瑞秋,那比赛就还没结束吧?让开!
Ross: Let go! Let go!
放手!放手!
Monica: Let go?I'm a tiny little woman! !
放手!我是个小女人!
Chandler: Guys! Guys! Come on! It's Thanksgiving, it's not important who wins or loses.
拜托,今天是感恩节!输赢并不重要。
The important thing is, the Dutch girl picked me! Me! Not you! Holland loves Chandler! Thank you, Amsterdam! Good night! !
重要的是荷兰女孩选了我。是我,不是你,荷兰爱钱德!谢谢,阿姆斯特丹,晚安。
Rachel: We should definitely play football more often.
我们应该多抽空玩足球。
Rachel: Maybe there's a like league we could join or something.
也许我们可以参加哪个联盟。
Phoebe: Isn't there a national football league?
不是有个 "国家足球联盟"吗?
Chandler: Yes. Yes, there is, they play on Sundays and Monday nights.
没错,星期天和星期一晚上比赛。
Rachel: Oh shoot! I work Monday nights.
太可惜了!我星期一晚上要上班。
Phoebe: Ohh. The stuffing is amazing. Do you think we should bring them some?
这菜真好吃。要给他们带一些过去吗?
Joey: When they're hungry enough, they'll come in.
他们饿了自然会进来。
Monica: Let go!
放手!
Ross: No! You let go!
不,你放手!
Monica: No!
不!
Ross: How come it's always us left in the field holding the ball?
为什么每次都只剩我们两个人抱着球不放?
Monica: I don't know. I guess the other people just don't care enough.
不知道,我想是因为其他人不太在乎吧。
Ross: Hey! It's starting to snow.
开始下雪了。
Ross and Monica: Gimme this! Let go!
把球给我!快放手!


《老友记》本章剧本下载